Nocturnal Emissions

Story Info
Captain Samantha Carter has a wet dream.
6.7k words
4.41
34.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is an erotic fictional work, which includes characters that are copyrighted by Metro Goldwyn Mayer. The story is intended for non-commercial enjoyment by mature readers. No copyright infringement is intended or inferred.

Cast.

Richard Dean Anderson - Colonel Jack O'Neill.

Amanda Tapping - Captain Samantha Carter.

Michael Shanks - Daniel Jackson.

Don S. Davis - General George Hammond.

Christopher Judge - Teal'c.

Teryl Rothery - Dr Janet Frazer.

*

Chapter One.

Captain Samantha Carter, tall, blond, very attractive, the only female member of the elite Stargate SG1 team, walked down the corridor towards her quarters, after an arduous tour of duty. All she wanted to do was to have a shower and go to bed. On entering her quarters she walked over to an alcove where she kept scented candles, picking up a box of matches she commenced to light a number of the candles. The light given off by the candles gave a pleasing glow to the room. Soon the air was filled with the aroma of pine and jasmine.

As Sam walked towards the bathroom, she began to undress and by the time she entered the bathroom was completely naked. Standing in front of a full-length mirror, she examined her dirty, tired, scratched, cut, bruised body. Looking closely at herself in the mirror, she noticed several cuts and bruises about her breasts, lower abdomen, inner thighs. Exasperated, Sam said, "How the fuck did they get there. I didn't let the little bastard get anywhere near me!"

Sam reflected for a few moments on her last mission, whereby she had been kidnapped by a Mongol leader, forcibly stripped and compelled to wear the female clothes of his tribe. It soon became apparent that the Mongol leader wanted her for his lecherous ways. Had it not been for the intervention of Colonel Jack O'Neill and the SG1 team, Sam was sure she would have been raped.

Crossing to the shower cubicle, she turned on the water, letting the water run through her fingers until the correct temperature was attained. Once satisfied with the temperature of the water she stepped inside the shower. The hot water felt so good on her naked body. She slowly began to run her hands over her firm breasts down over her flat abdomen, down through the soft golden hair of her pubic mound.

Reaching for a bottle of her favourite shower gel, she squeezed some of the liquid into her hands and began to wash her body. Soon her entire body was covered in soft, warm soap suds. Stepping back into the cascade of running water she began to wash the soap off her body.

She watched as the rivulets of suds trickled down over her breasts, nipples, abdomen and pubic hair. Her hands moved slowly over her body, squeezing and fondling her breasts gently, the nicks and cults stinging slightly, until finally she reached the dark bruising high in her groin centimetres from the opening of her vagina.

The bruising was painful, but the warm water cascading through her pubic hair and vagina, together with gentle touch of her fingers in such close proximity to her sex eventually brought a contented sigh from Sam. Gently, oh, so gently, her fingers opened the lips of her vagina, slipping inside her fingers traced the inner walls, slowly moving back and upwards towards her hooded clitoris.

Placing her fingers around her clitoris, she began to masturbate, flicking, stroking, and rubbing her clitoris. She could feel it harden under her probing fingers, spasms of delight flowed through her vagina. As she neared her orgasm Sam placed her other hand on the shower wall, bracing herself for the anticipated orgasm, which was imminent.

Her whole body was now quivering in expectation, her breasts, aureoles, nipples throbbed and ached. Throwing her head back, as her orgasm overtook her. She cried,"Jack fuck me, Jack fuck me!" Her vagina and fingers dripped with her love juice, savouring the after-effects of her orgasm, Sam slowly removed her fingers from her now dripping hot vagina and licked the love juice from her fingers, savouring its exquisite taste.

Finishing her shower, she dried herself off as she walked naked back into the bedroom, taking a sheer clinging nightdress from her closet, slipping it on; she tied it in the front with a single bow. Then walking over to the bed, pulling the sheets back, she slipped between them. Within moments, she was fast asleep.

A distant voice was calling to her and she could feel a gentle rocking, she resisted, but the voice grew louder, and the rocking more urgent. Slowly Sam rolled onto her back and opened her eyes; an orderly stood over her, "Sorry ma'am, you've overslept General Hammond wishes to see you in his office."

Cursing Sam got out of bed, "How long have I been asleep private?" answering the private replied,

"About nine and a half hours ma'am," To which Sam replied, "Thank you, private that will be all, you're dismissed."

Sam waited while the orderly left the room before she got out of bed. She dressed herself in dark kaki trousers, a light tan uniform shirt. In just under five minutes she was standing before General Hammond, in his office. "At ease Captain Carter, Colonel O'Neill, advises me that you have sustained some injuries. Have you had Dr Frazer check you over yet?" Sam replied, "No sir." Hammond continued, "I thought not report to her in sickbay, she is waiting for you." "Very good sir will that be all?" "Yes, carry on Captain."

Dr Janet Frazer, a long-time friend of Sam's, was waiting for her in sickbay, "Into the cubicle over there Sam, I'll be with you in a minute." Reluctantly, Sam entered the cubicle and sat on the bed. Eventually, Janet entered the cubicle, closing the curtains behind her, turning to face Sam; she was about to speak when Sam cut her off, "Janet, what the hell is going on," exclaimed Sam. Janet replied, "Jack reported to the General that you had been injured on the last mission, the General, quite rightly insisted that you receive a medical. So no argument Sam, I'm in charge in here, remember."

Reluctantly, she lay back on the bed, Janet said, "Remove your top and Bra Sam, lets have a proper look at the damage." Janet helped Sam out of her top. Reaching behind her Janet unfastened Sam's bra straps. She stood back and watched as Sam slipped her breasts out of the bra.

Stepping up to Sam, Janet said, "Clasp your hands behind your head." Sam did what Janet asked, this action caused her breasts to stand proud and firm. Janet looked closely at her friends ample breasts. She asked, "Tell me if this hurts?" She then took Sam's left breast and ran her fingers over nipple, aureole and the entire surface area of Sam's breast. She then repeated the same procedure with her right breast. Sam didn't make a sound.

Janet continued the examination moving down over her stomach, sides, back until she reached the top of Sam's pants, "Ok, let's have these off." She said, as she unfastened the flies, "It's Ok Janet I can do that." "Only trying to help Sam!" exclaimed Janet. Kicking off her shoes Sam took off her trousers and under pants revealing her slender waist, athletic legs and her trimmed natural blond thatch covering her sex. Once Sam was back on the bed Janet continued with the examination.

Janet's hand carefully moved over Sam's stomach, abdomen, hips, on down the outside of her legs. Spreading her legs slightly apart continued to examine the inside of her legs, then, up into her groin. Seeing the heavy bruising so close to her vagina, Janet enquired, "Who ever the bastard is who did this to you needs to be castrated. What did he fuck you with; a barge pole? Sorry Sam, I will have to give you an internal examination, just to see if there is any internal damage"

Sitting up Sam began to protest, "Janet n..." Janet restrained her, "Who's the doctor here, lie back and be sill!" Without further preamble Janet carefully opened the outer lips, then the inner lips of Sam's vagina with her fingers. She commenced to rub her fingers round the Labium majora and Labium minora. Sam jumped as Janet's thumb caressed her clitoris and three fingers slid deeper into her vagina.

Before Sam knew what was happening Janet was fondling her breasts, rolling the nipples through her fingers with her left hand and was finger fucking her vagina with her right. Crying out Sam exclaimed, "No...shit...stop... Janet!" But as Janet's fingers worked wonders within Sam's vagina Sam changed her protestations, "Oh... oh...fuck... stop it... I'm going to cum..." Janet increased the rhythm within Sam's Vagina with one hand, whilst the other continued to fondle her breasts

Taken completely by surprise at this turn of events Sam suddenly realised she was fast approaching an almighty orgasm, "Make me cum... fucking make me cum...make me squirt my love juice..." she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body, her love juice flowing. Suddenly she felt another sensation on her vagina, Janet's lips had clamped on to her vagina she was sucking eagerly at the love juice that was oozing out of Sam.

Too soon for Sam, Janet's cum soaked face appeared from between her legs. Janet continued to stand up. It was then Sam noticed Janet's medical coat was open from top to bottom exposing her breasts and vagina. In an instant Sam was comparing her anatomy to that of Janet's. Janet was shorter than Sam, her breasts slightly smaller, but not by much, her nipples, aureoles were darker, fuller in the waist, her pubic hair was dark brown and a lot thicker than Sam's, "Ill have to get her to trim that," mused Sam.

Janet began stroking, fondling her own breasts and began to masturbate in front of Sam. Getting off the bed she walked to Janet, reaching out she pulled Janet towards her she began kissing her passionately. At that moment the intercom sounded, "Captain Carter please report to the briefing room."

"Fuck, just as things were getting interesting," exclaimed Sam, "We'll continue this latter Janet, Ok!" Janet kissed Sam once. Then picking up her kaki pants, tan uniform shirt she gave them to Sam, "This is all you'll need Sam, the General said it was an informal award ceremony." "An award ceremony, what award?" enquired Sam as she dressed. In her hurry she did not notice that Janet had not given her any underwear. "You've been given the Purple Heart, now get the fuck out of here, I'll join you later!" Sam hurried out of the sick bay. As she went, Janet smiling to herself, watched Sam's ample breasts bounce and gyrate under her uniform shirt, "Fuck me what a body, the boys don't know what their missing, Sam would give them one hell of a fuck."

Chapter Two.

Sam hurried to the briefing room, she was surprised at the admiring looks she got from the male personnel, remembering what had just happened in the sickbay made her feel horny. Her thoughts were quickly dispelled as she entered the briefing room.

Colonel Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson, Teal'c where standing beside a long table, behind which stood General Hammond. General Hammond invited Sam to join him. Moving to stand beside him Sam stood at attention facing the others, who had now moved in front of the table. A dark coloured leather box under which a buff coloured parchment lay on the table.

General Hammond picked up the box and parchment, reading from it, "Captain Carter, by order of the President of these United States, you are hereby awarded the Purple Heart..." Hammond paused for a moment, "Hell, Sam you know what is says. Congratulations, Major Carter" He then took the box from the table, opening it he took out a pair of gold oak leaves, the insignia of a Major, and pined them onto Sam's collar tabs. "Oh by the way congratulations on your promotion to Major, you deserve it."

Taking the medal he commenced to pin it on to her uniform shirt over her right breast. Sam could feel the fabric of her uniform shirt being pulled away from her breast. Looking down Sam saw that her nipples were hardening as the General attempted to fasten the clasp to her shirt. Suddenly, Sam cried out in pain as Hammond's hand slipped, causing the pin of the medals clasp to pierce her right breast.

The Hammond stepped back in alarm, in so doing pulled the medals pin from Sam's breast, tearing a hole in the shirt in the process, "Oh shit... sorry Carter...!" Sam and the others watched as deep red stain the size of a dollar appeared on her shirt. The stain continued to grow. Hammond placed his hand over the tear and the bleed, suddenly he realised he was grasping Sam's breast, pulling his hand away he made the tear bigger exposing Sam's now fully hardened right nipple which was covered in blood.

Fumbling and apologising profusely Hammond reached into his pocket and pulled out his handkerchief and attempted to cover the tear, nipple, staunch the bleeding. Several seconds passed as they all saw Hammond's large hand clasp Sam's breast. Suddenly, he blurted, "Here Sam you hold this, keep the pressure on the wound. I'll get help." He then moved to a nearby phone, hanging on a wall. Dialling a number he waited a few moments then said, "Doctor Frazer will you come to the briefing room immediately, Captain Carter has had an accident." In his anxiety to get Sam help he had forgotten her promotion to Major. While he was doing this Jack, Daniel, Teal'c comforted Sam who had placed Hammond's hanky over the wound to stop the bleeding.

Janet arrived with a team of medics close behind she quickly ascertained what had happened to Sam. Turning to the medics, she took a first aid kit from one of them, "Ok Guys I can manage here, you can return to sickbay." They all watched as the medics left the room. Janet then turned her attention to Sam, "Ok let's have a look shall we." Janet removed Sam's hand holding the blood stained handkerchief. Carefully she began to peel back the hanky, a small puncture wound was revelled which was bleeding profusely.

Turning to the others Janet said, "Let's give Sam a bit of space, move back, give me room to work!" Jack, Daniel, Teal'c moved to the other side of the table. Turning to Hammond, "You too General." Sheepishly he joined the others. Her attention was with Sam, who was sitting on the table with her legs dangling over the side. Janet began to unfasten Sam's shirt, Sam's hands shot up, pushing Janet away, "What the fuck are you doing Janet?" folding her arms across her breasts.

Janet returned to Sam, taking hold of her arms, placing them at her sides, "I can't treat your wound with your shirt on it's got to come off!"

Resignedly, Sam took off her shirt. Janet placed the first aid kit on the table, carefully cupping her injured breast, began clean the blood off with a sterile wipe she had taken out of the kit. Janet noticed the cold alcohol within the wipe made her nipple harden even more. Bending her head she took the hardened nipple into her mouth. The hand that held the breast began to squeeze and kneed it. Whispering so that the others would not hear Sam asked "Janet what the fuck you doing, Stop it; now is not the time!" Smiling Janet lifted her face from the breast and looked directly into her eyes, "Not to worry Sam the guys can't see you, you've got your back to them, besides there a little busy right now!"

Slowly, carefully Sam turned her head to look over her shoulder at the guys, what she saw shocked her. General Hammond was completely naked his erect penis was huge both in length and girth. Sam could not believe her eyes as she watched him tossing himself off. The guys were cheering him on to reach climax. In stunned amazement Sam turned back to Janet; a further shock awaited her, Janet was completely naked. Her left hand was fondling her breasts whilst her right hand held a buzzing vibrator which she was sliding in and out of her well lubricated vagina, moaning softly to herself.

Suddenly a loud guttural cry rent the air. Sam turned to see what was happening behind her. Teal'c, now completely naked was on all fours in front of Hammond, who was inserting his penis into Teal'c's open mouth. Sam watched as Hammond pushed its entire length down his throat. Teal'c grabbed Hammond's arse and started to slip his mouth over the length of the shaft. Sam could not believe her eyes; Teal'c was giving Hammond a blowjob. She continued to watch mesmerised as Teal'c's actions became more urgent, suddenly Hammond began to thrust his hips back and forth giving more momentum to the blowjob he was receiving from Teal'c.

It was inevitable that the combined head movements, hip thrusting both Hammond, Teal'c were using would end in one outcome; Hammond reached an orgasm, ejaculating a full load of seamen into Teal'c's eager mouth. Sam thought he had managed to hold a full load in his mouth

but she saw some of the ejaculated semen dribbling out of the corner of Teal'c's mouth and slowly running down his chin and neck, now spent Hammond's limp penis slowly slid out of Teal'c's mouth.

Blinking in stunned silence she continued to watch Hammond, Teal'c as their rolls were reversed; only this time Hammond was on all fours with Teal'c behind him. Sam screamed as he slowly inserted his extremely large alien penis in to Hammond's anus , Hammond let out a guttural bellow as Teal'c lent forward and grasped him about the waist and began to butt fuck him. Spellbound, she continued to watch as Teal'c's engorged penis slid easily in and out of Hammonds arse.

A movement in her peripheral vision caused her to look to her right. Jack and Daniel were both naked. Daniel was slowly walking towards Hammond. He was tall, well muscled, she was quite impressed as to how good he looked naked. By the time he reached Hammond his male member was fully erect. He stood in front of Hammond, reaching down he lifted his head so that it was level with his penis. Proffering it to Hammond, Hammond opened his mouth and Daniel pushed his penis all the way in; slowly he began to fuck Hammond's mouth.

Jack, Sam noticed was a lean, muscled older man, with an incredible fully erect penis, was approaching Daniel from behind. Deliberately spreading Daniel's legs apart, commenced to insert his penis to Daniel's butt. Once he was satisfied with his stance, he commenced to fuck Daniel. As the guys continued to suck penis, fuck arses. The sounds of flesh against flesh, slurping of mouths around penis made her more and more aroused. Oh how she wanted Jack. But he was butt fucking Daniel. She cried out, "Jack you should be fucking me, not Daniel."

Sam thought she heard Jack reply, "Get your self ready babe, I like em nice and wet!" A thrill ran through her at the anticipation of Jack fucking her. She had to get ready, turning, she reached down to undo her flies and remove her pants. Her hands touched naked flesh, her pants were gone, she, was completely naked. Suddenly a scream rent the air, looking down she saw Janet lying on the floor , her legs spread wide apart her vagina held wide open with one hand, while the other was directing the vibrator over and around her engorged clitoris. Sam watched as Janet brought on an orgasm, her love juices flowed from her ripe vagina.

Sated, Janet removed the vibrator from her vagina, which was now dripping with her love juice, standing she approached Sam holding the dripping tool in her hand. Sam took hold of Janet's hand leaning forward placed the vibrator into her mouth and sucked the love juice off it, "Mmm, you taste wonderful, can I get some more of that nectar?" Sam cooed. Janet lifted Sam's legs on to the table then climbed on to the table besides her, pushing Sam back, until she was fully prostrate on the table top.

Kneeling astride Sam's head, so that she was looking directly into Janet's slick vagina, Janet reached down taking hold of Sam's hands placing them onto her breasts. Sam began to fondle, squeeze the exquisite orbs. After a while her hands began to slowly move down Janet's body, over her stomach, on through her dark pubic mound, then slipping her fingers in to the inviting opening began to feel the warm wetness closing over her hands.

12