Noir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
848 Followers

We drove more than three hours and pulled up in front of another big estate.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My father's mansion," said Harold.

"Holy hell. It's bigger than the other place."

"My father's richer," stated Harold.

This time the gates swung open on their own as we approached, and the big limo proceeded down the long driveway, stopping at the very front door. Larry shut off the motor and we all got out. The front door opened. Standing there was a well-tailored English valet.

"Mr. Arbagast is in the library," he told Big Mickey. He said 'library' funny. He kind of slurred it.

"Thanks, Mason," said Big Mickey. Apparently he was a frequent visitor. We walked down the hall. Big Mickey had his arm enlaced with Harold's. He pushed open the library door, and there in a big fancy lounging chair was the impressive Mr. Marvin Arbagast. He was a big, powerful, lion-like blonde man. An older more masculine version of Harold. His complexion was pink under his blonde whiskers.

He got out of the chair and held his arms open. "Harold. My boy," he said.

Harold immediately broke free of Big Mickey. He ran across the room and threw himself into his father's large embracing arms. Harold hugged him desperately around the waist.

"Oh, daddy. Oh, daddy," he cried. "She wouldn't let me see you."

"I know, honey. I know. But you're here now." They hugged each other like sumo wrestlers. Harold tilted his boyish face up, and Arbagast tilted his down, and before I knew it, they were madly soulkissing. They were sucking each other's tongues. Harold was playing with his father's bulge, and Arbagast was stroking the back of his son's pants. All this, right in front of everyone. Big Mickey smiled knowingly.

"I'll send you a check tomorrow," Arbagast told Big Mickey.

"What do you want us to do with him?" Big Mickey asked, meaning me.

"Get rid of him," said Arbagast.

"Oh, no, daddy," said Harold. "He's nice. I like him. Let me keep him."

"You want him?" the father asked.

"Please, daddy."

"Then you got him," said Mr. Arbagast, again kissing his son's already irritated red lips and sucking them into his mouth. His hands were kneading the kid's ass.

"Oh, thank you, Daddy," said Harold, and gave me a little wink. I was saved. The kid had saved my life. I was in his debt forever.

"Okay," said Big Mickey. "We'll be going now. Come on, boys." He gathered his goons and they went toward the front door. Wilbur gave me a last lascivious look from down the hall, just before he went out into the dark night. He ran his tongue over his lips.

Mr. Arbagast lifted his face off his son's for a moment. "You can be my son's bodyguard," he said to me. "I'll hire you as his body guard. I want you to be with him every second I'm not around. Okay?"

"Okay," I agreed. Old job. New employer.

"How much was the cunt paying you?"

"Three thou a week," I said honestly.

"I'll make it four," he said.

"Great," I answered. "I had stumbled into a wonderful new profession. Personal bodyguard. Mr. Arbagast pulled a thick silken cord on the wall. From somewhere far away in the house, I could hear chimes. After a few minutes, Mason appeared.

"Mason," Mr. Arbagast told him. "Mr. Piper is going to be staying with us. He will be Master Harold's new bodyguard. I want him to sleep in the antechamber."

Antechamber. That sounded real fancy. Like more than a room. Actually it was a room, but it was just outside Mr. Arbagast's bedroom door. Which meant you had to go through my room to get to his. Which meant that if someone wanted to kill Mr. Arbagast, they would, of course, have to kill me first. Oh, well. Every job has its hazards, I supposed.

Mr. Arbagast went into his bedroom and brought me out a pair of his own striped silk pajamas. He brought me a toothbrush, and showed me where the bathroom was. I was waiting for him to go into his room, but he just stood there with Harold next to him waiting for me to get ready for bed. I guess he wanted to know how the pajamas fit me. I took off my clothes, and stood there bare-ass while he appraised me, and my dangling big dick. I put on the pajama shirt and buttoned it. I wanted to give him a little more time to survey my equipment, if that's what he wanted. Then I stepped into the pants part. The pajamas were way too big for me. When I took a step, they caught under my feet, and I kept having to roll back the sleeves.

"We'll get you some of your own pajamas tomorrow," Arbagast laughed, amused at the guy in the extra-large PJ's. "Come on, Harold," he said. "Time for bed." He took Harold's hand and led him into the master bedroom and closed the door. After brushing my teeth I got into my own bed in the antechamber, right outside their door. I was bushed. I had been through mucho. I really wanted to go to sleep, and was just about to doze off, when I heard sounds.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh. Daddy. Ohhh. Ohhhh. Yes. Daddy. Do it."

"My baby boy. My precious baby boy. Suck your daddy's big cock. That's it, honey. That's good. That's soooo good. Yes."

"Fuck me, daddy. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your big thick daddydick in my hot asshole. Fuck me, daddy."

"Anything you want, baby. Anything my baby wants." I heard some creaks in the springs, and then...

"AAARRGGGHH, yes, daddy. That's it. That's it. I feel your big cock in my hole. It feels so wonderful. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me."

"I'm fucking you, baby. I'm gonna fuck my little guy's ass every night till the end of time. Let that bitch try to take you away again. You're mine. Your ass is mine."

I actually shot a load, listening to the two of them go at it. I had never heard anything so hot in my life. I lay there with scum dribbling out of my dick, staining the pants part of my silk pajamas. I ruefully remembered that you couldn't even wash silk. They would have to go out for a dry cleaning.

The next day they bought me my own silk pajamas. A lot of them. I was staining every fucking night. I think Mason had told Mr. Arbagast about my nocturnal emissions, and he was amused. Harold and I played croquet every day and watched reruns of Jeopardy so he could show me how smart he was, and every night I would eagerly wait for the powerful blonde stud to bang his young son, so I could get off on the sex sounds. I was sort of like a voyeur, but I didn't get off on watching. I got off on listening.

After a couple of weeks, one night they went into the bedroom, and I got into the sack and turned out the light. I was anxiously waiting for my 'program' to begin, when the door opened. Framed in the light of a lamp, was a large naked Mr. Arbagast. I stared at his enormous dick. No wonder Harold couldn't wait to get back to his father.

"Harold would like you to join us." he said. "Harold says he likes it when you fuck him."

"Does he? I'm glad."

"Come on." He stretched out an arm and led me into the large master bedroom. Harold was lying naked on the satin sheets, his legs splayed apart, like waiting for someone to crawl between them, to stuff a cock down into his little hole. All he had to do was raise his legs. He looked good.

I started to take off my silk pajamas, and dropped them by the side of the enormous bed. "Room enough for three," I thought. I crawled up on the bed, and Arbagast guided me till I was straddling his son's face. Harold opened his mouth, and my dick disappeared. Ahh. The Case of the Disappearing Dick. This was an interesting case. I hoped I didn't solve it too quickly.

Harold munched and munched on my member with great enjoyment. His father looked on lovingly, enjoying the spectacle, and fondling my see-saw asscheeks. Then he moved me to Harold's side and took my place on the boy's face, feeding his own outsized pecker between his son's jaws. Harold's cheeks were hollowing in, every time he took a big suck on his dad's giant rammer. I played with myself as Mr. Arbagast fucked his kid's mouth, and then daringly I raised one hand and stroked Mr. Arbagast's round fleshy cheeks, as they clenched and unclenched and clenched again.

"I know what Harold would really like," announced Mr. Arbagast.

"What's that?" I asked.

"A double fuck. A little DP. A little double penetration. You'd like that wouldn't you, son?"

"Oh, yes, daddy. I think I'd like that a lot. What a good idea."

Arbagast patted his son's cheek. "I thought you would," He said.

I had no idea how we were going to accomplish this, so I let Arbagast take complete charge. He seemed to have the strategics worked out. "Move over, Harold," he instructed. "Let Mr. Piper lie down." Then he turned to me. "Get in the middle of the bed and lie on your back." I followed his instructions to the letter, as if he were my drill sergeant.

"Harold. Get down there and suck on Mr. Piper's big dick. Get it nice and hard."

Harold also followed instructions, and it felt terrific. He sucked my dick, he slurped my balls into his mouth. He went back to my dick. It was terrific. Mr. Arbagast had reached for something on the night table. It was lube. He rubbed it all over my big dick. He rubbed it all over his bigger dick. He started feeding into Harold's little ass with his long fingers. I watched the digits twisting around in Harold's delicious hole. My dick was gonna be in there in a few minutes. Yeah. And four thousand a week.

"Harold. Climb over Mr. Piper, and sit down on his dick. But face away from him. Face his feet." Harold grabbed my pole and held it in position as he lowered his butt onto it. I couldn't see the look of pleasure that must have been sweeping across his face at that moment, because he was facing my feet. But his hole was starting to surround my dick, and now he was sitting down. Yes. His cheeks were warming my abdominals. He was squeezing his tunnel all around my flesh, and moving up and down. Damn it. This was good.

Suddenly I felt my legs being spread apart. Arbagast was crawling between them. He stood on his knees, and when he was in position, he grabbed Harold, and they started tongue-sucking again. Then he lifted Harold legs, so that Harold was like a top, spinning on my dick. His legs were in the air, and my dick was the only thing that was holding him up. My dick in his ass was his only connection to the earth. "Lie back on his chest, Harold," Arbagast instructed. Harold stretched out on me, and I started flexing into him.

Then I felt Arbagast's hot wide meat rubbing against the bottom of my prick while I was outstroking, and then there was pressure, and Harold was moaning. "MMMMMMM.MMMMMM." Papa was pushing his dick into Harold's ass right on top of mine. "How the hell was Harold gonna take two big dicks in that little hole of his?" I wondered. The second dick was spreading, spreading, spreading the hole, and now a little of it was getting inside, and it was a real tight fit, but a little more was getting in, and our two cocks were dueling inside Harold, and I'd never felt anything like this in my life. Well, almost.

Now he was all in. Our cocks were as one, and our balls were kissing each other's balls. Never were two guy's cocks so together. I raised my arms around Harold, and grabbed at Arbagast's ass. He lowered his arms around Harold and grabbed at my ass. We were a Harold sandwich. He fucked Harold. I fucked Harold. And we coordinated our movements into a machine-like perfection. We both slammed in together, and we both eased out together.

"We're fucking my boy," observed Arbagast.

"Yeah. Fucking him," I agreed breathlessly.

Arbagast must have really been turned on, because while we were fucking, he moved Harold's upper torso slightly to the side, and bent over it, to sink his large tongue into my mouth. Now it was Arbagast and me who were sucking tongues, and Harold was just lying there helpless but happy with two monster dicks plowing into the deepest recesses of his rectal chamber.

"I'm gonna cum," said Arbagast. "Can you cum with me?"

"Yes," I said. We both started pounding furiously, the scorching loads building in our respective balls, and then there was even less space in Harold's ass as we both swelled up, but then the juices started to flow, and I could feel his bathing my cock, and he could feel mine bathing his cock, and Harold could feel both emissions bathing his hot hole, and he came, and everybody was screaming in lust and passion and fulfillment. "GGGGRRRRRRAAAAAA. GGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAHHH." Etc.

"By the way," Mr. Arbagast whispered in my ear. "Feel free to fuck Harold any time. Any time at all. You have my permission."

"Thank you," I said.

"Thank you, daddy," murmered Harold.

"Anything for my boy, you know that." And they kissed again.

I keep ruminating on the strange turns my life has taken. From a broken-down private eye with a run-down shabby office, I was now living in the lap of luxury. The best clothes. The best pajamas. Great pay. And a beautiful young ass to fuck whenever I felt like it. It was all like a dream. It was all like a movie. It was all like one of those black and white movies they used to make in Hollywood back in the 1940's. I think now they have a name for that kind of movie. It's called 'film noir'.

kicky1000
kicky1000
848 Followers