Nora's Memories

Story Info
Young woman is saved from prostitution by a vampiress.
2.5k words
4.17
31.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip for me."

Nora didn't have much on to begin with, but she made the most of it. She slipped her sandals off and tossed them to the side. Then she unbuckled the belt and slipped it from the belt loops in her tight shorts. She walked over to her lover for the night and wrapped the belt around his neck and bent down to kiss him passionately on the lips.

He started to stand but the tall woman that came with him pressed down on his shoulders and resumed the massage as Nora continued to strip. The woman pressed her nude body against his chair and watched his cock get stiff as Nora stripped everything but her bra and panties.

"Stop", he ordered when she started to slip her panties off. "Help her, Anastasia." The tall woman walked out from behind his chair, stopping first to rub her fingers through the older man's thick black hair. He took her hand and kissed it lovingly and she smiled at him then turned her attention to Nora.

She walked around to the back of Nora. The man watched Nora's arousal when his companion pressed her nude body against the girl's nearly nude back and slipped her panties down. He watched her close her eyes as the other woman masturbated her.

'"Come and ride me!"

The woman he called Anastasia took her hand away and guided Nora over to him. His cock was big and hard and he held it ready for her. His breathing was heavy, his eyes half closed. There was pain on Nora's face when she was firmly pressed down onto his stiff, waiting cock. Tears escaped her eyes as the pain overpowered her from the large cock in her small anal hole. He was in his own world of pleasure.

Nora opened her eyes. Her expression was sad. The older woman reached out and cradled the girl's face in her hands. Nora managed a small smile. The man was still in his own little world and Anastasia bent down to kiss her on the lips, then kissed him.

Their kiss turned from tender to passionate to lustful. Seemingly more aroused by Anastasia's kiss, the man moved Nora up and down his pole.

Nora could feel his hot cum shoot deep into her. Her head was spinning and she was barely aware of her surroundings. She kept wondering why she was doing this. Was her poverty worth the pain and shame of selling her body? Was her young child worth this? She reasoned that it was and fell into a deep sleep on the bed.

Nora awoke with the worst headache she had ever had. She cursed under her breath for drinking that entire bottle of vodka. She reached for the lamp on the night table and quickly closed her eyes when the room became illuminated with the bright glow.

As her dark eyes became accustomed to the bright light she looked around the sleazy motel room. Her eyes became fixed on the white envelope lying in the chair that was across from the bed.

Still aching, she got out of bed slowly and walked over to the chair and picked up the envelope. On the front of the envelope was written the message:

YOU WERE WONDERFUL. WE MUST DO THIS AGAIN. PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AS PAYMENT AND AS A GIFT FOR YOU AND YOUR SON…NIKOLAI

Nora stared at the envelope. 'A gift for you and your son'…was she so drunk last night that she didn't remember saying anything about Michael? She opened the envelope and stared at the contents. She sat down, crying.

In the envelope was a thousand dollars of US currency in hundred dollar bills, plus the fifty dollars she had charged them for the night. She had never seen that much money before at one time. She couldn't think of what it was she did that was so special. All she could think of was the shame, but she had no choice. She dressed quickly and went downstairs to the front desk to pay for the room and to get home to her son.

The motel clerk was filthy and smelled like he hadn't washed in years. She handed the clerk a fifty-dollar bill and when he reached for it, Nora heard a familiar voice speak from behind her.

'You do not need to be paid again, Innkeeper.'

The clerk cursed under his breath.

'I said, you do not need to be paid again, Innkeeper.'

Nora was astonished at how powerful Anastasia's words were. It was almost as though she was controlling him. She was soft-spoken and quiet yet the clerk took notice and did as he was commanded. Perhaps it was the thick Romanian accent; perhaps it was the dark gothic make-up and clothes that made her seem like she meant business; perhaps it was her long black hair and pale blue eyes that gave her an exotic look that mesmerized him. In either case, Anastasia made it clear that the room had been paid for and the clerk was not going to get paid a second time for it.

'Thank you.'

Anastasia gave her a faint smile. 'You slept well, I trust.'

'Yes, thank you.'

'You received Nikolai's invitation. No?'

'Yes, yes I did. Thank you. I don't remember speaking of my son.'

'Nikolai is very intuitive. We both sensed that this was not your line of work. No?'

Nora started to cry. Anastasia put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

'We go now, Nora. This place is depressing.'

They walked out of the seedy motel. It was a cold and rainy day, which added to the depressed mood. A tall man with dark red hair and pale skin opened the passenger door to a black limousine. Anastasia motioned for Nora to enter, which she did, followed by Anastasia herself.

'Where is Michael now?'

This was all like a dream to Nora. She didn't remember telling them she had a child, or that his name was Michael. She didn't remember telling them that her husband had moved them to this strange city two months ago then left her and the boy the day after coming for another woman. She didn't remember telling them that she had tried to find work but no jobs were available and in order to eat and find shelter, she had to sell her body. She didn't remember telling them that last night was the first night she had officially became a prostitute. Why were these people being nice to her? What did they want from her?

'He's in the apartment', she said quietly.

'Where? So Ivan can take you home.'

'209 Marina Street.'

Nora noticed the look that Ivan's green eyes gave to Anastasia. There was pity in those eyes. Nora realized that Ivan knew exactly where they were living.

Ivan parked the limousine in front of an old building that looked like it needed to be condemned. Anastasia looked out the window and saw the address painted on the main door…209 MARINA STREET. Anastasia's blue eyes started to cloud over and she reached out for the younger woman.

'Your son and yourself, live here?'

'This is the best we could find.'

'Bring only what is important to you, Nora…nothing else. We will wait for you.'

Anastasia's words were like a command. Nora couldn't refuse and she stepped out of the opened door and looked up at Ivan. She felt so small, not only with Anastasia's commanding words; but also by standing next to the giant chauffeur.

Nora was tall, 5'7", however Ivan was much more like 6'11" or 7'. He looked more like he should be a bouncer at a bar or club than a chauffeur. He looked very dangerous. Nora reasoned that the harshness of the black clothing was the main reason red headed people shouldn't wear black.

'May I be of assistance, Mistress?'

Odd, Nora thought. Ivan had a slight Texas accent. His voice was deep and he looked so strong that he could probably kill a Grizzly with his bare hands. Nora shook her head and Ivan nodded, then closed the door but stayed next to it awaiting her return.

'Why?' the child asked, clutching his stuffed teddy bear. 'Why can't I take Boomer with me, Mommy?'

'We are leaving and we can only take the important things, Michael.'

Michael pouted as he stood clutching his toy. Nora rushed around trying to find what she could find that she considered important. A knock came at the door and she froze. Michael ran for the comfort of his mother, clinching Boomer in one hand and her hand in the other. The door flung opened and a tall man stood at the door.

Nora instinctively screamed and pushed her son back further into the apartment and away from the intruder.

'I came for my money, you bitch!' he screamed at her. 'I will get it one way or another you fucking whore!'

Nora stepped back and stumbled over the box she had just packed. The man slammed the door shut and locked it behind him. Nora tried to get up to run but the intruder was on her faster than she could get up. She screamed again and he backhanded her across the face, knocking her out cold. He ripped her clothes off and raped her.

The intruder had taken a knife from his pocket and was about to cut his victim when the front door was busted opened. The rapist turned to look at who was interrupting him and saw a tall pale woman with long black hair and pale blue eyes. She was dressed all in black leather. He licked his lips, becoming aroused at the tight leather outfit the tall woman wore.

'You lost your whip, Bitch?'

Anastasia was on him before he could say another word. She held the big man down as she tore into the side of his neck. She growled as he screamed. All the noise had awakened Nora and she watched in horror as Anastasia devoured her meal. Anastasia looked up at Nora, the man's blood dripping from fangs. Her eyes were as red as the blood and looked like an animal's eyes that were reflecting light.

'Who is this vile creature that has frightened you?'

'Gary, my husband.'

'He raped you.'

Nora started to cry. 'I know.'

'He raped you before?'

Nora nodded, unable to speak.

Anastasia went to her. 'He still lives, do you wish him dead? Do you want to be a victim the rest of your life? Do you want poverty for you and your child?'

Nora kept crying.

'Listen to me!'

Anastasia's words commanded her to listen. Nora stopped crying and opened her eyes. Anastasia held Nora's face and stared intently into the young woman's dark brown eyes.

'Do you want to be a victim the rest of your life? Do you want poverty for you and your child?' she asked again.

Nora started to feel strange. She touched the still fresh blood from Anastasia's lips and tasted it. The metallic taste of the blood made her cringe, but she touched her lips again and tasted the blood yet another time. This time the blood tasted a little better.

They sat facing each other, staring into each other's eyes. Nora kissed Anastasia on the lips. Anastasia returned the affection and opened her mouth to allow Nora's tongue to enter and explore. Nora's breathing was heavy and her hands reached out to touch Anastasia's breasts. The vampiress moaned from the touch and pulled away only to undress.

Nora was aroused as she watched the woman strip for her. Anastasia slipped out of her tight leather outfit to reveal a pale nude body. Anastasia stood before her. Her milky white skin was smooth; her full rounded breasts were inticing. Her nipples were inviting, pink and erect. The black pubic hair on her pussy was well trimmed. Her long legs were smooth. Her long black hair covered her like a cloak.

The vampiress knelt next to the dying form of Nora's estranged husband. She began drinking what was left of his blood supply. When she finished, she picked up the knife and walked over to Nora.

The young woman didn't know quite what to do. She didn't know what Anastasia was going to do with the knife. She stood to face the vampiress, an expression of bold determination on her face. Anastasia smiled, then kissed her gently on the lips. She took the knife and slit her left palm, the she took Nora's right hand and did the same. Her left hand holding tightly to Nora's right hand fingers interlocking.

'We must make love now. Your blood is becoming mine and my blood is becoming yours. Do not let go of my hand until we have finished.'

Nora's head was spinning fast. It was a dream, she reasoned. She watched her and Anastasia making love. She saw the two naked women, bodies pressed hard against the other, sweat covering both of them. She saw herself sucking on Anastasia's firm nipples. She saw Anastasia eating her pussy and playing with her clit. She heard herself scream, being overcome by orgasm. She saw Anastasia open her mouth, revealing her fangs, and quickly biting the side of her neck. She then saw her eyes glaze over and with a smile of satisfaction on her face, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Anastasia got up from the near lifeless body and let go of her hand. Her hands had no scars from the knife.

'You must re-enter your body, Nora. You must before you awake.'

Nora did as Anastasia had commanded. Her thoughts suddenly shifted to Michael. She sat up abruptly.

'Michael?'

'Michael is in the other room, Nora.'

Nora sprung to her feet and ran to the other room.

Michael sat in the far corner of the room, clutching his bear closely.

'Michael?'

The child ran to his mother and held on tightly. 'I tried to be brave Mommy.'

'It's all right Michael. She knelt in front of her son.

Nora saw in Michael's eyes the unswerving trust of a child. 'You be sure to hold on tight to Boomer, ok?'

Michael was thrilled. Boomer had been his best friend, his companion since he was born, three years earlier.

Anastasia stood in the doorway. 'We must go now.'

Ivan opened the passenger door to the limousine and Nora, Michael, and Anastasia entered. After he closed the door behind them he took the boxes and put them into the trunk of the car; then got into the driver seat and drove off.

A young dark-haired man drove a black limousine to the old site of a sleazy apartment building. Now it was a parking lot, but the memories of the time spent there were vivid in Nora's mind. It wasn't all that long ago, she reasoned.

'Should we go now?' the chauffeur asked, looking at the young woman in the rear view mirror. 'It's nearly sunrise.'

The young woman smiled. 'You haven't changed a bit. You are still my angel, Michael.'

The young man smiled as he drove off. 'Thank you, Mother. I have tried to be brave.'