Noria's Dream Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Voctor and Noria experience the primal edge of their love.
1.6k words
4.57
12k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers

You have to read Ch.1 to understand why this starts the way it does.

It's shorter, but any more and I felt it would lose the feel of the story.

*

I blinked up at him as I realized that what I thought was a whisper was really his thoughts coming through to me. He lips had never moved.

"You can hear my thoughts now as I can hear yours."

"How?" I thought.

"It is our way of communicating. We don't need to use verbal language."

"That's convenient. So when I want you again I won't have to say it." Suddenly I felt a sensation like a hand was touching my thigh and moving to the lips of my cunt.

"You won't have to use your hand either. Watch," Victor thought.

I felt his touch, though I could see his hands holding mine. Then he smiled and his fangs grew to an inch length. I felt his mental touch moving over my body. One hand teased my nipple while the other played with my cunt lightly, then as I grew wetter with excitement I felt his fingers probe deeper inside me.

All these sensations went straight to my nerves. Pleasure moved from one end of my body to the other. It was like I was being touched everywhere all at once. I was panting from the sensations. I felt the orgasm start deep inside me and the mental fingers inside me moved faster.

Sensing my release was getting closer he leaned in and kissed me for real. My breath rushed into his mouth as I moaned. He lightly bit my lip and I felt a pearl of blood form there. He licked it with the tip of his tongue. I began to wiggle from all the different things happening at once. The pleasure of his mental touch added to his kiss and the taste of my own blood on his lips.

Just as I was about to go over the edge he pulled back, in every way. I looked up at him and growled low and deep.

Victor chuckled as he saw my state of being. Then I saw he was testing me. To see what I would do next.

"You want to play it that way Victor?" I thought to him.

He didn't respond, but waited.

Quickly, before he got the notion as to what I was going to do, I rolled him over with my new found strength, and pinned him beneath me.

"Let's see how you like being teased." I told him.

I felt my teeth become stronger and my fangs began to grow. His eyes latched onto the change.

I reached out with my mind and imagined licking his neck, dragging my fangs across his neck. His moan spurred me on. I continued down his body licking and nibbling, teasing him. When I reached his hot erection he was squirming under me. This power was addicting, though I never moved, I had him writhing in passion.

I imagined taking his cock into my mouth, slowly licking around his engorged head, then sliding it deep into my throat. I growled low and watched as his eyes closed and his head press into the pillow. Victor was my slave now, and I had every intention to do what I said earlier.

"You're mine," I told, but with my real voice this time.

Victor's eyes open and he smiled at me.

"I want to hear you say it," I said.

"What do I get if I say it my love?" Victor asked.

I stared at him a moment. Didn't he already know that he had everything, all of what I was belonged to him.

I saw his expression change as he heard my thoughts. It went from a teasing smile to a serious awe struck fierceness. Then his arms came around me and pulled me to him. I went willingly and snuggled into his shoulder. The need to own had abated, now all I wanted was to hear him say the words I had demanded.

"I am yours Noria. Just as everything you are belongs to me, everything I am belongs to you. It was yours long before this night."

Victor brushed my hair back from my face and he looked down at me. I felt a tremor go through his body and then my own followed. I looked at him uncertain. It was like I could feel something inside me want to crawl away from my own skin. Then a fear like I've never known clawed through my mind. Something was seriously wrong and I had to run from it.

"No you don't need to run my love." Victor said as he turned back to me. "But we must darken the windows, and quickly. The sun is rising."

Of course, I thought.

"Yes." Quickly I got up and went to my linen closet. Victor followed and helped me with several thick quilts. Together we blocked the windows until no light could filter through any window.

"I guess you'll have to stay her for the day," I said to him as we moved to my couch.

"MMMmmm I guess I do. What will we do with the time?" he asked nuzzling my neck.

I could feel his fangs growing against my throat. A shivered against him as lust began to cloud my mind. I moaned as his tongue moved out and licked my neck just under the vein. Then a random thought strayed through my mind. How long could we go without feeding?

"I wouldn't go more than a couple days this soon into your change," Victor answered.

"Okay," I said then lay back on the couch as he urged me back.

Victor continued to nuzzle my neck. I moaned as he got me wiggling and moving under him. He was using a combination of his mental touch and his physical touch to get me back to a lusty state. To retaliate I returned him tit for tat. Every touch, every move and then soon we were both beyond civility.

Something inside me, something primal, moved to take over. I began to fight it, but I heard him encouraging it in my mind. I felt my own fangs grow and a thirst deep in me spring to life. Victor rose above me and then lay fully over me, his straining erection pressing against my wetness that until then I was unaware of. He growled deep and I answered with one of my own.

I reached up and grabbed his hair in my fists then pulled him down to me to kiss him with a fury I had known I possessed. Then with just as much fury he entered me quickly and hard. I groaned, or was it growled, into his mouth. He bit my lip again as I bit his. Our blood mixed with our kiss, combining our flavors.

I lifted my hips as he began a thrust into my aching cunt. I moved my hands to his ass as I wrapped my legs around his, and then helped him move harder into me. This lust and love mixed as thoroughly as our bloody kiss. I grunted into his mouth as he thrust faster. A red haze moved over my mind as I craved more.

"Give me more," my mind screamed.

"Everything my love," he answered.

He kissed me harder and deeper. I could feel his mind touching mine, and then touching my body. The combination of his mind inside me as his cock moved inside me at the same sent me over the edge. My orgasm slammed into me and made me clutch him tighter to me. My orgasm triggered his and I felt his body stiffen and then his seed fill my womb.

Slowly I came back to myself. My fangs had retreated, and my skin began to cool.

"Oh my heart," he whispered.

"Yes." I confirmed. I leaned back to see his eyes, "My soul."

"Yes," he agreed.

Smiling we kissed a tender, loving kiss.

"Where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Anywhere you choose, every where you dream."

I thought about it for a moment. "I was hoping to see your place."

"As you wish, but we must sleep now. We'll go at sun down."

"Ok," I said then push up to my elbows. "You want to sleep here, or go to the bed."

"I don't care wherever I can hold you is good for me."

If my heart hadn't already been dead by this point it would have melt to a puddle of mush and love. I moved to stand and held my hand out for him. He took it as he stood as well. I led him back to my bed and lay him down. I lay down next to him and pulled the covers over us, and settled down with my head in the crook of his shoulder.

Then something Victor had said earlier came back to me. I looked up at him.

"You said you could feel me long before you came to me."

"Yes I could," he answered.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"In my lifetime I have learned there are many things that are possible. I heard through the centuries of a bond between destined loves. One that could be heard and felt long before the two loves met. I dismissed it as a fairytale. But when faced with it, I could not say it was so."

Victor trailed a finger down my cheek, "You are my destiny Noria, as I am yours."

I leaned up and kissed him with all my love.

"So what so we do with eternity my love?" I asked.

"Enjoy it," Victor answered, "And it never looked as bright as it does now."

"Yes," I agreed. I settled back and wrapped my arms around his chest.

His arms wrapped around me as well. Never before had I felt so secure and safe. As I drifted off to sleep I thought, he was right, eternity never looked as wonderful as it did right now.

TahoeCat
TahoeCat
216 Followers