Norma and Ed

Story Info
An Asian/American love story.
2k words
4.53
37.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

The old man sat in his lounger on the deck and watched her as she toiled in her garden. She loved her garden not only for the oriental vegetables it produced, but because she loved the feel of the earth and making things grow. She was very good at it and it gave her great pleasure.

Even though she was 100 feet away, every time she bent over, the old man felt a tingle between his legs. It was a familiar feeling and one he had experienced many times over the last 40 years. He was still deeply in love with her. He prayed every day that god would take him before her because he knew he couldn't live without her.

His thoughts drifted back to a time over 40 years ago when he had first met her. He had applied for a maid from the labor list at Clark AB in the Philippines, wanting to get reliable, honest help. When he first saw her, he knew he had to have her working for him.

"Her name is Norma. She doesn't speak much English," the labor manager said.

"So what?" he replied. "I want her to work, not talk."

So the deal was struck. Ed was amazed at how low the wages were for live-in help. It would only cost $20.00 a month for full time service with only 2 days off each month.

She was extremely happy when he informed her that she was hired. He told her to pack up her things and move in today!

They got to his house in Balibago late in the afternoon. It was the biggest house she had ever been in. She had heard about such houses but had never actually seen one. The house really wasn't very large by western standards, 3 bedrooms, maid's quarters and the standard plumbing and social accoutrements.

Her room, the maids quarters, was larger than most of the houses she had been in. She couldn't believe her good fortune! And her wages were very high for inexperienced labor. Wow!! She whirled around her room placing her things in the proper places. The only English she knew was 'yes' and 'maybe'.

Ed chuckled as he remembered how that had cut down on their argument factor. Life was good.

Two weeks went by and Norma proved to be a capable, hard working little dynamo. It was time for her first day off. She spent it with her friends in downtown Angeles. They were astonished at her good fortune.

One evening about a week later, she was puttering around the house. Ed was relaxing in the living room and going over some technical reports. He looked up just in time to see her bending over. Her short skirt rode up her tiny butt and he got a glimpse of her panties. She was only 4' 10" and about 86 pounds. She had an aura about her like an angel. She almost looked like a child, but Ed knew from her registration papers she was 18.

He hadn't really noticed her before, but now he got a tingle between his legs that he knew spelled trouble. He had traveled extensively in the Far East and knew that it was a mistake to become romantically involved with servants. As soon as you bedded one, work time was over and she would think she had been promoted to 'girlfriend'. Ed usually took care of his sexual needs 2 or 3 times a week in the local bars which crawled with hookers. It kept him fairly happy and he didn't plan to change.

The next evening the same thing happened. She bent over and showed him her underwear. It occurred to him that she might be putting on a little show. He looked at her bent over and was overwhelmed by a desire to throw her down and screw her brains out. He knew that he could easily accomplish this, but he also knew it would be a big mistake.

Showtime continued until her next day off. It was also her payday. This time she had enough money to do whatever she wanted.

"Where are you going on your day off?" Ed inquired in poor Tagalog

"I stay here," she said in worse English.

This confused Ed. He had not dealt with many women outside a bedroom. In fact, the only ones he had dealt with were his mother and his sisters. It had been an unsatisfying experience. He concluded (rightly) that women were too complex for men to deal with on any reasonable level.

She stood in front of him and asked, "Where you go this weekend?"

As a matter of fact, he had planned on going fishing down on the Bataan peninsula. A buddy of his had retired there. Those weekends were to be cherished.

"Al's place," he replied.

"I go with you?" she pled.

He knew it was a mistake. He knew he had no business dragging her down to Bataan. Her recent underwear display caused him to think with head number 2. "Sure, why not?" he exclaimed. He suspected he would soon be looking for a new maid.

They rented a car and driver on the base and set off for Cabcaben, the little village where his buddy Al lived. Arriving on Saturday afternoon, Al greeted them with a broad smile.

"What have you caught this time, Ed?" he inquired.

"Do you mean Norma? She's my maid," Ed exclaimed.

"Gee, I didn't think my place needed cleaning up! I've got my own maid!!" Al chuckled knowingly. "I've only got one spare bedroom with one bed. Can you guys handle it?"

"I'm sure everything will be just fine," Ed replied and started packing their equipment into the house.

After unloading and having a beer with Al, Ed said, "Let's go take a look at the sea. It's been a long time since I've been here and I'm anxious to make a deal on a boat for tomorrow."

The boat turned out to be 5 bucks a day, but it included the guide. There were lots of small tuna in the straits. They wandered out on the beach and looked at Corregidor Island. The sea was calm and the air was warm, but not hot. It was perfect.

"Well, let's go get some food and get rested," Ed told her. "Big day tomorrow."

As they walked down the path to Al's house, he took her hand. She squeezed his hand. He knew that he was going to get a new maid.

After dinner, they went to their room. She shyly removed everything except her little cotton bra and her panties and slid between the sheets. Ed being older at 28 and bolder took off all his clothes. His cock was half hard. He only had a 6" dick, but it had served him well.

Norma was fully cognizant of the fact that Ed was naked. Now he was sliding under the sheet right next to her. She didn't say a word she just reached over and grabbed his cock with her tiny hand. It immediately went to full attention. With her other hand she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him to her.

He wrapped his arms around her and then caressed her breast through the cotton. He unsnapped the bra and it hit the floor. Next he removed her panties. He held them to his nose and breathed in her essence. It was exquisite. His main brain shut down. He was thinking with head number 2 exclusively, sanity having deserted him. He pulled her almost weightless body to his and began to kiss and nibble her breasts. She moaned and pressed harder into him. His hand dropped to her crotch. She was wetter than a category 5 typhoon.

He grabbed her legs and started at her feet. He gently kissed the soles of her feet and then sucked her toes, one by one. He left a little wet tongue trail all the way up her legs, over her body to her neck. He nuzzled and nibbled. He slid down her body and stuck his tongue in her navel. She could not believe the sensations she was receiving. Now he was kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. He slowly worked his way up her legs and finally reached her pretty little pussy. She had almost no pubic hair, making it easy to gobble her up. She had never been treated like this! She was wondering what came next. His tongue ran along her crease. She giggled and spread her legs wide apart to give him unlimited access. He stabbed his tongue into her vagina, eliciting a loud gasp and starting an energetic wriggle. His tongue moved up to her clit. He took it gently in his mouth and held it between his lips. His tongue flicked over the top of her pleasure knob as she writhed in his grip.

She screamed. Norma was moaning and wiggling. She was getting louder and louder. "YES, YES, YES!!" she screamed. "Give it to me now!!!"

Ed released her clit and wiggled his way up her body until her pussy entrance was at the right level for his engorged member. He looked at her with questioning eyes and smiled.

"Now!" she whispered.

He gently pressed his cock into her and she responded with an animalistic groan. With each stroke he plunged a little deeper into her until he bottomed out against her cervix. Like the rest of her, her pussy was really small and not very deep. He knew he would have to be careful not to hurt her.

"MMMmmmm," she hummed. "It's so good. Do it faster! Do it harder!!"

He pushed into her in a blur of movement and soon had her crying for more. He was in heaven. He had fucked dozens of girls but this was something special. She was tight, slippery and totally into the experience. She was young and didn't have much experience, but she had loads of enthusiasm. He pushed into her faster and faster, harder and harder. She matched his rhythm. The result was an unbelievable feeling of uncontrolled lust. His blood pressure shot up. His breathing was ragged and harsh. He knew he wouldn't last much longer at this rate, but he wanted her to come hard before he did. He could tell by the little squeaking sounds she was making that she was very close. Suddenly her pussy muscles contracted and started flexing on his cock in a milking motion and he knew the time was here. He thrust into her hard and fast as her cunt convulsed around his swollen cock. He started squirting large quantities of baby juice into her. She was cumming and moaning with little squeals to punctuate her orgasm. As he shot his last drop into her, he started to pull out. Her legs slammed tightly around his ass and he couldn't move.

She smiled at him and said, "All night."

"OK," He mumbled. He took her into his arms, held her tightly and drifted into a deep, satisfied sleep. He woke up around midnight.

She had managed to get out from underneath him and was now in a full 'spoon' position. His cock was still hard and it was still in her. Clever girl!!

She began to wake up and wiggled her ass on his pubic bone. "Oh boy! Again?" she giggled.

"Why not?" Ed replied. He knew the fishing trip would have to wait. He had tastier fish to fry.

The old man's reverie came to a halt. Suddenly he was back on the Olympic Peninsula. The garden came back into focus.

"Honey, can we go to the 3 crabs for lunch?" Norma shouted from the garden.

"Of course," he answered. "You know I can't deny you anything."

She was bending over again. She was still as desirable as she had been all those years ago in that little village by the entrance to Manila Bay. It didn't seem possible, but he loved her more now than he had back then. His cock was hard again. He knew lunch would be late.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers