Normally I Am More Reserved

Story Info
She finds a cure for boredome with you.
1.5k words
4.24
22.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nervously, I waited in the crowded restaurant; sipping on white wine. Normally I am not a wine drinker, but he had insisted. Of course "normal" was a relative term this evening. I wouldn't 'normally' have been caught dead in public wearing skin tight black vinyl pants with a matching black halter; showing off my lithe 5 foot 6 runner's body. But he had insisted.

This all started a few months back. I had been bored with my life, my job, my boyfriend. Yeah Greg loved me; but I needed more out of life. I was tired of forcing myself to fall asleep before he got home; just so I wouldn't have to perform my perfunctory fake orgasm. So I had started looking for more. And within a few weeks of looking I had found an ad online. The description immediately made me curious to find out more: "Dom seeking willing mistress. No attachment. Only a cure for the longing you've been feeling. Submit to me and you won't be bored anymore."

We started chatting, our conversations tentative at first and then growing into suggestive emails that would get me into trouble at work. I quickly learned that with just words he could make me wet enough to soak through my silk skirts. And now, finally, after months of building up; we were going to meet. He established when, where and of course what I would be wearing. And I couldn't be more excited. I was lucky vinyl can't be soaked through.

He made me wait in the restaurant for an hour. Proving to me his complete control over me. I felt humiliated as businessmen and women walked by and stared at my suggestive outfit. Among the ties and pantsuits I certainly did not fit in. I was starting to wonder if I had gotten something wrong when I felt eyes on me. Different from the stares of the waiters and other diners. I turned to see a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring into mine from across the room. As he approached I could feel my legs turning numb, and a fire starting in my belly; waiting to blossom into the cure for my boredom.

Without saying a word he sat down next to me and reached for my drink. Finishing it in one swig he dropped a few bills onto the bar and took my hand. In the parking lot he unlocked his car and helped me in, the perfect gentleman. Once inside he handed me a blindfold and smiled. Putting it on I settled back into my seat and let my mind wander to the places I hoped he would take me. After driving for a time the car stopped and he led me into a building. He stripped me of all my clothing, saving only the blindfold and I was led to a soft bed. Laying onto the bed I felt cold handcuffs encircle my wrists and ankles. And then nothing. For what felt like hours I laid on the bed, unable to move much farther than a few inches in any direction. No sounds, nor movements of any kind could I hear. Shocked as I was by this turn of events, I found that I was excited as well. I had expected to be tied down and fucked six ways from Sunday. But I never expected to feel this....dependency. This sense of belonging to him. The longer he made me wait, the more I felt that he truly did control me. The excitement was making me wetter than I had ever imagined possible.

I cried out, more from the shock then the pain. The whip had lashed me across the stomach. Not hard enough to leave a welt, but enough to sting and surprise me. I didn't know how to respond. I lay gasping on the bed for a few seconds before anothercame across my skin. I cried out "stop" by instinct alone. And was quickly punished with another. And then, nothing. My breaths coming in rasps I lay, expecting another slap against my sore reddened skin. Instead I felt icy drops of water tingling the nerves on my breasts, my neck, my cheeks, and then downward. A drop every few inches, across the skin of my taut stomach, and then on my thighs, down to my knees. Exquisite torture that it was, the drops started to come slower. And then, I felt pressure on the bed next to me, a body, warm skin pressed against the length of my body. His hardness rubbing against my thigh; my nerves were on end the entirety of my body, standing at attention and once I felt his skin on mine, fire raced through me. I took a sharp breath inward and almost immediately my mouth was engulfed in a mind-numbing kiss. His lips forming to mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth; dragging every last drop of air from my lungs.

The moment his lips parted from mine I started to breath in, replacing the air he had stolen and I felt cold metal clamp onto my painfully erect nipples. My breath caught, but I didn't have enough air to cry out. My body only willing to lay there panting, I could feel a chain connected to the clamps being pulled above me. And then his pressure left my side and I could hear a crank being turned. The chains attached to my ankles were being pulled apart and I lay fully exposed, feeling a slight warm breeze on my clit I had enough time to moan softly from the warmth before his tongue reached out and flicked it.

My moan turning louder, his tongue continued to flick and caress my clit. My hips rising to meet his mouth, his tongue moved further down, licking the wetness of my slit, probing into me. He continued his licking, up and down. His attention drifting between my clit and my pussy, my body writhing, bucking upward desperately to get more of his mouth on my sex. I could feel an orgasm building, my juices seeping out of me, dripping down to the sheets, and covering his chin. Just as I was about to orgasm he stopped, and I felt a cold metal clamp attach to my clitoris. Even though it was cold, I was too turned on to care. It was enough to send me over the edge, waves of orgasmic pleasure coursing through me so that I barely felt the chain attached to the clip being pulled upwards, just as the chain attached to my nipples had. I lay there panting, naked for his eyes, still blindfolded, and I was the happiest I had ever been.

Once my breathing started to become more normal, I started to feel the pain of the clamps tightened on my nipples and clitoris. I could feel his eyes on me, watching my breasts rise and fall with my breath, and I spread my legs a little wider, for his benefit. To tell him that I wanted more. I was rewarded soon enough as I felt a tiny jolt of electricity course through my body. I jumped involuntarily, and cried out. The next jolt lasted a few seconds and my body raised itself off the bed, holding there until he cut the electricity.

Ever few minutes he would let it course through me for a 2 to 3 seconds before stopping. After an hour I was wetter than I ever imagined possible, dripping onto the bed. Breathless I waited for the next jolt, then the next. It was like the building of a tsunami orgasm. I could barely wait for the release, knowing it would probably make me unconscious.

Waiting for the next jolt there was a longer pause than there had been. But I was too lost in the waves of desire to notice the pressure of your body joining me on the bed. But I did feel it when you leaned over me, once again taking my mouth with yours. Lips parting mine, your tongue wrestling against my own, And then, the most glorious moment of your cock head, pressing against my wetness, pushing the tip barely into me. Then in one hard thrust you penetrated into me. Your huge cock stretching my pussy more than it had ever been stretched. You hadn't been lying to me when you told me you were a well hung man. And through the pain was the most pleasure I have ever experienced. Waves of a titanic orgasm coursed through my body as you continued to fuck me in long hard, punishing strokes. It could have been hours, or it could have been minutes, I no longer had any concept of time. The last thing I remember was the final thrusts of your hard cock into me, releasing what felt like buckets of cum into my waiting pussy.

As I fell asleep I could feel your body next to me, breath hot on my neck. And I knew I had found something that could fill that missing part of my life. And I hoped that you hadn't peaked too soon. Next time I was going to expect an even better orgasm.