Norman the Nerd's First Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should hope so, Norman," she replied giggling. Her rolled my balls around in her palm, tightened her grip on the base of my cock and started jerking my loose skin up and down saying, "Is this how you do it, Norman?"

"Oh yeah. But...but...take it easy or I'll..."

She stopped in mid-stroke and let go, "Sorry, Norman. I don't wanna give you JUST a hand job. That'd be such a waste." She rose up, stretched her hands out behind and leaned back in asking, "How about, since you only got to feel up that other girl's tits, sucking on mine? "

"Ohhhhhhhh, you bet." I leaned in to lick and lap her right breast. Her skin was saltier than her lips but tasted good. I flicked and bent her nipple with my tongue tip then opened my mouth wide, covering her crest. Trying to suck harder, my lips closed around her hard nipple. Her hands came to the back of my head, "Yeah, Norman. Suck it hard! Bite my nipple with your lips, then scrape it with your teeth!"

When I did, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled. The underside of my dick touched her wet panties. They felt warm, even warmer as I pressed in. She moaned, "Suck my other tit!"

Her left nipple hardened faster than her right. I ground my prick into her as I sucked and she got hotter. Scraping the nipple with my teeth, she squirmed and blurted out, "Get my wet panties off!"

I dropped to my knees. Becky lifted up a little to help me pull off her damp-spotted lacy white panties. Her legs spread and with my head only inches away, I stared at my first live pussy. I winced in taking my first whiff. The initial acrid odor changed magically to one a lot more sweet and I peered closer.

She'd trimmed all her pubic hair nice and short. She was all puffy, red and glistening wet. Becky wriggled and asked, "Something wrong with my pussy, Norman?"

"Oh...no...Becky. I really like your pussy."

"Damned, Norman! I'd of thought, with you bein' a virgin, you'd wanna stick that big dick of yours in me. "

"I am, I mean I will...but can I touch it first?"

"TOUCH it! KISS it! LICK it! Do whatever...as long as you fuck it when you're done!"

"Gee thanks, Becky." I put my hands on her inner thighs, stuck my tongue out and stabbed it into her sopping opening. Pressing my whole face in, I swirled my tongue.

"Oh, yeah Norman, yeah. Eat my pussy!" Becky yelped. She tried to snap her legs closed on my head but I held them apart. I had to stiffen my neck when her hands gripped the back of my head and tugged.

I couldn't decide which I liked better - her scent or how she tasted. I liked them both so much, I forgot about the aching tightness in my crotch. I pulled my tongue out and dragged it up through her slit. I stopped a couple times to suck on and nip her pussy.

My tongue tip touched her knobby clit. I flicked, swirled and slurped at the little lump. Becky squirmed and yelled, "Oh yeah, Norman. That feels WONDERFUL!"

Glancing up, I saw she'd fallen back on the desk. I brought my hands up and used my fingers to pry her slit apart around her clit. I sucked it and slipped two fingers into her pussy's hole, pumped like I'd seen done in the porn movie samples. Her body wriggled and she shouted, "Ohhhhhh gaaaawwwwwwwd! Yesssssss!!!"

Backing away, I yelled up, "You ready Becky?"

"Oh yeah! Gimme that big cock of yours...NOW! I NEED IT NOW!!!!"

I jumped up, grabbed my steely hard pecker and bent the tip to Becky's sopping opening. My domed head dipped in easily but I had to stop because of her being tight. She struggled up on her elbows to look down as I pressed on. She spread out wide, bringing her feet up on the desk's edge. Her big eyes glared down to watch my dick wedge in. Getting the first two inches in felt so good, I was about to plunge full in when she said, "Take it easy, Norman...easy...do it slow...you're so big...I want your cock...but take it slow."

A third inch disappeared inside her. Her slick spongy pussy walls slowly yielded and then closed around my dick. Her pussy felt even more incredible than I'd ever imagined. The urge to ram in grew stronger. I tensed and twisted my body in trying to hold back.

Looking down, I saw her bite her lower lip in straining to get me in. Her nostrils flared in breathing. My stretched pecker began to ache so bad that even the heat of her soft pussy walls couldn't soothe the sting.

When my shaft's final inch disappeared, we were both panting. Holding in, I gasped, "Becky...you've done it...I'm all in...you alright?" "Yes...I can...I can feel. I've never...been...so stuffed. Fuck me, Norman...Fuck me with your big...cock."

I grabbed hold of the sides of her hips in backing out. Then, I pounded back in to fuck her hard. I didn't count my thrusts, but didn't do many before my dick pulsed with my first burst. I continued through it and the next few before I collapsed down on Becky when the spurts weakened.

Her body shook beneath me. Both of us still gasping for air, I managed to ask, "Did I...do good."

"Norman...you did great. How's it...feel now...that you're not...a virgin...anymore."

"Wonderful, Becky...was it good for you?"

"Oh, yeah...can't you tell...can't you feel...the little orgasms...I'm still getting."

By raising my body up with arms, I could separate her panting from her lower body shudders. I grinned down and she returned one of her own saying, "Kiss me, Norman."

I planted a bunch of grateful kisses on Becky's face before moving to her lips and laid a big one on her lips. Her whole body suddenly jerked. She clamped the sides of my head with her hands and pushed it away staring into my eyes. Puzzled, I started to pull my cock out asking, "What am I doing wrong?"

Her legs rose, wrapped around me and pulled me back. "Nothing, Norman. It just I've never had this happen before. You're still HARD!"

"I am?"

"Yes, I can feel you. Does this happen when you masturbate?"

"No never."

"Never! Danged! Hey! Maybe you can do me again. Let me up and see if you can do me doggy style before you get soft."

Becky was excited. She pushed me up. I was a little shaky in standing and backing away. She flipped over and slid back to set her feet wide on the floor. She wiggled her butt at me, turned her head to tell me, "Quick, Norman! Stick your cock in me before it shrinks."

Because she was still loose and most of our cum was still in her, my dick glided into her. Grabbing the sides of her hips and, afraid I'd go soft any second, I pumped her fast and hard as I could. Becky loudly moaned and groaned. She even pushed back at me when I trust at her. She screamed out when I came, coming at the same time.

When I finally got soft and slipped out, a whole bunch of cum gushed out of her on Daddy's carpet. We wiped it up as best we could, but it left a big spot. We took off, hoping it'd dry out over the weekend.

*********************************************************************** The next week, the office was really busy. Becky and I talked whenever we could. We joked around about the fun we'd had Friday and laughed about the stain left on Daddy's carpet after it'd dried. With people working late every night, we'd no chance for more fun.

Wednesday, she told me that it was her last week of work before going back to school. There was no let up in the office bustle on Thursday. We both were frustrated and getting horny. I asked her if the two of us could get together after work away from the office. She smiled and teased, "Norman, you asking me out on a date?"

"I guess I am." I didn't let on that if she said yes, I'd be my first real date. "Since you'll be leaving, can I take you to this nice restaurant near my apartment?"

She asked, "How close is it to your place?"

"About a mile away. I always see lots of people eating there. It must be good."

"Sounds great, Norman." She leaned in close so no one else could hear, "We'll need some good food for strength after at your place."

Becky met me in the parking lot after work Friday. The food was good at the restaurant and we both cleaned our plates. When I asked if she wanted dessert, she grinned and lifted her shoeless foot up to rub my dick under the table answering, "No, not now. I want mine when we get to your place."

Waiting for the check, she kept rubbing and I got a full boner. She giggled at my trying to walk out without anyone noticing. I was nearly soft when we got back in the car, but got hard again because she started rubbing me and told me, "I told Daddy I was going to spend tonight with a friend so we can have lots of fun." She squeezed me adding, "I can't wait to play with your 'going away' present."

Becky and I did about everything I'd ever seen done by the couples on the porno sites that night. Seemed like she couldn't get enough of my pecker. Every time I thought I couldn't get it up anymore, she'd start playing with it, make it hard again and we either fuck or she'd blow me. I got off more times that night than I'd ever done jacking myself off. We didn't go to sleep until about 4 AM.

I woke up lying on my back with Becky curled up against me and her head cradled between my arm and chest. I dozed off and on for about an hour before she stirred, rubbed my chest and said, "Morning Norman."

"Morning Becky. I sure had a great time last night. How you feeling?"

"I had a good time last night too. But, I might have overdone it. My pussy is kinda sore. How's my 'going away' present doing?" Her hand dropped down and wrapped around my dick.

"It feels pretty good considering how much we played with it."

"Ummmm" she purred as she squeezed, stretched and brushed my pecker. When it started to respond, her eyes opened in saying, "Norman, you horny fucker. I can't believe you're getting hard AGAIN!"

"I can't either. As long as I am, how about another blow job?"

She giggled, pulled on me and then said, "How about something even better?"

"Better? I thought you said your pussy is sore?"

"It is. But, my ass is fine."

I hugged her and looked down, "That's one thing we didn't do last night. I would've if you wanted to but you never asked. You never told me you liked it in your ass."

"I don't know if I do or not. I've never tried it."

"Then, your ass is virgin?"

"Yep, just like you were until a week ago." This time, the both of us giggled. I stiffened in her hand and started playing with her ass cheeks as she added, "I've wanted to try it. I even have a jar of some gel lube in my purse. But I'm a little afraid your cock might be too big. I don't know if my ass can stretch like my pussy."

"If you want...we could try. It'd be like me returning a favor. I'd be careful, and if I can't get it in, you could give me a hand job or suck me off."

Her grip tightened and she stroked my loose skin up and down slowly as she paused in thought. "I know a couple girls that have tried and really like it. They said if they rub their clits with a cock fucking their ass, they get great orgasms." Lifting her head to look into my eyes, she asked, "You'd be careful and stop if I tell you too?"

"Sure, I couldn't hurt you after all the great sex we've had."

She lifted up and rolled over me out of the bed. Finding her purse, she dug through it and came out holding a jar. She came back to the edge of the bed, stopped and said, "Norman, if you don't stop if I tell you to, I'm stronger than you think. I'll go for cock and balls and NOT to get you off!"

"Alright, Becky, alright. I promise."

"Keep your promise." She bent over me, pulled off my top sheet, unscrewed the jar's cap and dipped her fingers in. Scooping a big glob out, she reached over to swab it on my pecker. Her tits hanging down looked irresistible and I asked, "Can I play with your boobs while you put it on?"

"Go ahead. I might even help."

I gave her pair a couple of pushes, watched them swing before cupping them to feel their weight on my palms. As she generously coated my dick, I plied her nipples with my fingertips and saw them swell. "You got great tits, Becky."

"Thanks. You sure like them and it feels good when you with play with 'em. When I'm done, I want you to suck on 'em. I think it might help."

She finished, hopped on the bed and straddled above me on all fours. Leaning forward, she swung her boobs to brush my face and then dragged just her budded nipples across it. I grabbed hold of the soft twins, squeezed them until the centers extended out, licked and flicked the nipples with my tongue. Closing in, I sucked and scraped them with the edges of my teeth.

Becky moaned when her nipples swelled full. I backed off asking, "Ready?"

"Ready as I'm gonna get, I think."

I scrambled out from under and got around behind her. Up on all fours, she looked back telling me, "Spread lots of the stuff around my butt hole, a whole lot."

I scooped a huge blob out, spread her cheeks with one hand and smeared it on her pucker. "Got it smothered, Beck"

"Good. Now, stick a finger in me."

I slid my middle finger all the way in and twisted it around asking, "You OK?"

"Yes, fine. Try another...add a third...if you can." She smashed the side her head down into the pillow. When she loosened; I poked a second and then a third, twisting around and stretching her.

"I think I got it as wide as I can with my fingers. Ready for my pecker?" I asked.

"Damn it, Norman! Quit calling it your pecker...or dick! It's your cock! Just line it up and let me do the pushing."

I pulled my fingers out, crept forward on my knees and set my pecker's tip to her pucker. Becky pressed back taking me in about as deep as my fingers had gone and stopped. Her ass was tighter but just as hot as her pussy. Her butt's clamp on my dick wasn't softening. I twisted my wrists, put my hands on her cheeks and pulled them apart to try to help. She loosened slowly. I felt and saw another inch disappear into her. It felt like my pecker was in a vice.

Pushing, squirming and wriggling, she inched back to cram me in. My dick pained. Nearly full sunk, I slid my hands up to the tops of her hips. Becky yelped back, "Don't move yet."

"How do I feel?"

"Your cock's got me really stretched, but I'm getting there. I need a little more time. I tell you when." Her ass's grip slowly slacked off. She flung her right arm out and swung it under her body. I felt the vibrations from her rubbing her clit. Her tight ass softened the aching grip on my dick. "Ok, Norman."

My pecker throbbed. The vibrations of her rubbing hand grew stronger. Firming my grip on her hips, I pulled back then rammed back in. Becky, shrieked then screamed, "FUCK IT! FUCK MY VIRGIN ASS!"

Thinking I wasn't going to last very long; I clamped her hips hard and plunged in and out. Feeling my first pulse, I thrust deep in and held. Spewing into her, her hips jolted and she jerked her waist up and down yelling, "OH GOD! DAMNED! SHIT!"

My pecker was red and sore after Becky left. Fearing a hard on would only make it worse, I stayed off my computer - away from my porn sites. By Sunday night, it looked and felt better. Thinking about everything the two of us did made me get hard and, being careful, I got myself off.

Becky really liked fucking me, that first time and all night a week later. She said when she comes home for the holidays, she'll call and maybe we can get together again. But that's a long time away and I needed to find another fuck partner.

I went online and found some local clubs to go to. Becky liked my pecker or, as she called it, my cock so much it should be easy for me to find another girl. I'm going over to that expensive store and get me some new clothes to wear. I'll need to buy some tight pants that'll show my pecker's bulge. If I see some girl look, I'll just go up and rub my dick against her leg or butt. I'm sure that'll work.

12