Northern Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Sasha meets Jeff again.
4.3k words
3.78
6.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After living this way for two years I was back on the Island with my little boy, that was the result of that encounter. Thankfully, the building that I now own has a place to live upstairs and I can keep an eye on my son while I run the studio and take photos of all the tourists that want their vacations to be remembered with professional photos.

This morning started just like all the others, but how was I to know that it would go so wildly different than any other I have ever experienced since I have settled down. After dropping little Mack off at his babysitter's house, I was off to what I thought would be a normal photo shoot. A young family had called and requested that I meet them on the beach by the base of the Natural Bridge. When I got there I was stunned to see the man that I had had that encounter with years before. Trying to act normal, like I had never seen this man before, I went over to where he, a young woman, and a baby were on a blanket.

Suddenly he turns and sees me. The smile that had been on his face turns to a stunned expression and he quickly gets up. Coming over the sand he meets me when I am about fifteen feet away from the others.

"You? What are you doing here?"

"I am the photographer that you hired to take pictures of you today." Looking back at the two on the blanket he quickly turns back to me. "Don't worry, I am a professional. She will never know that we have ever met before, at least not from me."

"Good, and thank you. She is a good girl, and she would be devastated if she ever found out what I use to be like." Looking back again he smiles and waves to them. "I looked for you, you know. I came back the following month, and I have been back so many times, but I never thought you would be on the Island."

"Jeffrey, you don't have to worry about a thing. I will take your pictures and disappear. You will get them in a few weeks. If you want them today, that is possible but it will require more than the original amount that I quoted to your wife."

"Jeff? Is something wrong?"

I look over to see this lovely young lady walking toward us. "Nothing is wrong, Ma'am. I was just telling your husband that if you want the pictures today, that would be possible, since my schedule is wide open and I have plenty of time to develop them. It would cost a bit more, but I would be willing to deliver them to you tonight via courier." I can see that Jeff looks relieved that I won't be delivering them myself. "If you would like to come to pick them up, that would work as well. I live above my studio, so anytime that you would want to come and get them, I can make them available to you."

Jeff finally speaks up again. "I would be more than happy to come and get them later tonight. Will that include any enlargements that we require or will those take longer?"

Turning from his wife I look back at this man that is the father of my son and my heart breaks. I can see that he is in love with his wife and he will never know about our son.

"If you both would like to come about two hours after we are done here, I can have the proofs done. From those, you can pick the ones that you want to be made up larger or multiple copies and we will go from there."

They look at each other and smile. "Agreed."

For the next hour and a half I take pictures of this loving couple and their little baby. I have to think about what it would have been like if I would have let myself be found by Jeff after our encounter. I knew that he was looking for me, but I didn't want to be found. After I found out that I was pregnant, I made it my job to disappear. At one point he actually moved onto the campsite next to me as I was packing up. Thankfully I was almost done and I just threw the rest of my stuff into my car and left as soon as I could.

By the time I was done getting the pictures that were required, and a few extra that caught them more relaxed and not expecting it, I knew that I had to get away from Jeff. I was feeling like I wanted him in the worst way. I wanted him to leave his wife, take me behind the rocks, strip off my clothing and fuck me as he did when we first met. I needed to feel his hard cock pounding into me again.

"Sasha?" I look up at him as I pack up my equipment. "How long do you need to get the proofs ready?"

"I should be able to get them ready in a couple of hours. I have to do something personal before I get working on them, but that shouldn't take me very long." My babysitter has to head to the mainland for a little while and I have to get my son to his friend's house. I'll more than likely take the horse and give it some exercise so that I can get him there quicker and get to work on these pictures faster. "Is there a number that I can leave you a message at to let you know that the proofs are ready?" Quickly he gives me his number and I jot it down in my notebook. "Okay, I'll let you know." Gathering up my bag I wave to Melissa, Jeff's wife, and go to where I had my bike parked.

As soon as I am out of view of Melissa, his wife, I feel a hand on my shoulder. Turning me around he catches me off guard and kisses me hard. "Mmm, I have never forgotten how good you kiss. Do you still fuck as good as you use to? I need to find out. Meet me tonight. I need you. Seeing you again has brought it all back."

As much as I want to say yes, I look through the trees and see his wife packing everything up. "Jeff, no. You have a family that you need to be with. I was just a spot in your past and that's all I'll ever be. Please, just let me alone. Go. Enjoy your family and let me get on with my life." With that, I get on my bike and ride away.

For the rest of the morning I take my son to where he has to go, and work on the pictures. A few tourists come in and I am able to sell them some pictures of different natural attractions on the island. By the time that I have the proofs done I am ready to call Jeff.

When I hear his voice on the phone I panic for a moment. Thankfully it is just his voicemail. Leaving him a quick message, I hang up before I can say anything that might give me away.

Unfortunately, as I turn around he walks into my store. Right behind him is my son and his friend's mother.

"Sasha, Mack was a dream today! I wish we could have him all the time! Any time that you need, just let us know. Marcus loves having him over and he loves riding our horses." Jeff turns to look and stops dead in his tracks when he sees Mack. To my dismay, he kneels down and looks directly into Mack's eyes. Mack has the same violet eyes that Jeff has.

"Thank you, Angela. I know that there will be times coming up that I will need your help. Are you sure that you do not mind Mack staying with you?" I try to act like nothing is out of the ordinary.

"No, we don't mind. He is so good, and I think he is getting the hang of being on the horses already. Of course, you know that he would never be allowed on anything bigger than our littlest pony, but he thinks it's a horse."

Walking over to him I pick him up. "Well, Little Man, are you ready to take a nappy for Mommy? Did you have a good time? Say Bye-bye to Miss Angela, and we will go upstairs right away and get you in bed." Turning to Angela and Jeff, I tell them that I'll be right back down.

"That's okay, Sasha. I have to get going anyway. Just drop by any time with your camera and you can get him on the pony." With that, she walks out the door, and I walk upstairs.

After putting Mack to bed I turn around and see him standing in the doorway. I guess that one part of me knew that he would find out sooner or later, but I had hoped that he wouldn't figure it out until he was gone. Now, seeing him standing there, I know that the time has come to come clean and tell him the truth about Mack. I motion for him to go into the living room area and I follow him.

Before he can say anything I start. "Yes, Jeff, Mack is your son. I wasn't trying to hide him from you, but I didn't know where you were from, so I had no way of contacting you. Don't worry, though, I don't expect anything from you. I just wanted you to know that he is yours, as I am sure that you figured out since you saw his eyes."

"Sasha, I never thought about the fact that I might have fathered a child when we had our tryst. I guess I just assumed that you were protected. I'm sorry that I didn't ask, but if memory serves correctly, we didn't talk much before our mind blowing fuck, did we? I knew that I had to leave right away, because, to be honest with you, I was getting married a couple of days later. Thankfully that wedding never happened, and I came back to look for you. From what I saw in your tent, I knew that you were a photographer, so I figured that you would be around the area for a while. When I came back, none of my buddies were with me, so that, if I did find you, we could pick up where we left off."

I motion for him to sit down so that we can continue our conversation. Instead of sitting down, though, he comes over to me, places a hand at the back of my neck, and I do nothing to stop him as his mouth comes down on mine for another explosive kiss that I know will be the beginning of another quick and hard fuck unless I stop it. When I feel his hands go for the bottom of my shirt, I finally get the life back into my hands and push him away. When I finally wrench away from him I turn and go into the kitchen. I have to get some distance between us and I need to catch my breath.

"Stop. We need to stop. We need to talk." I put the counter in between us, as much as I would love to go back into his arms and let him have his way.

"Sasha, no. We can talk later. Right now I just want one thing."

Slowly he comes around the counter and traps me in the kitchen. "Jeff, please. My son is barely asleep in the next room. I would hate for him to wake up and come in and find us." Taking a deep breath, he finally stops coming toward me. "Thank you. Now, could we go back into the other room? I would greatly appreciate it." Without saying a word he turns and walks back into the living room. I am glad to see that he does not seem to be upset. When he sits down in the chair I come around and sit on the loveseat across from him. "Thank you. Now, I know that this is a bit of a shock, but I do have to let you know that I knew that you were looking for me. One day you pulled into the KOA just outside of St. Ignace, and when I saw it was you on the lot next to me, I had just found out that I was pregnant, and I did not know how you would react, so I threw the stuff into my car, and I got out of there before you realized that I had even been there. I didn't know if you had seen me or not, so I ran. I ran up to Grand Marais and I figured that you would not think about going up there. How could I have been so wrong? Thankfully, I was all packed up, but I was shocked to see you pulling in as I was pulling out. From there I went to a campground that I knew of in Sault St. Marie. It was there that I found out that my application to rent this building had been accepted, so I came here and I have been here ever since. Mack was born here and he has only been to our mainland apartment for a couple of months each winter. I was very lucky in as much as Mack was born just after I got back here for the second summer here. Angela, the lady that came in here with Mack earlier, is actually the lady that helped me when I was having him. Everyone told me to go to the mainland, but I was stubborn, and I decided that I was going to have him here on the island." I know this is the last thing that he wants to hear, but he has to. He has to know that I have made it this long, and I can make it on my own for Mack and I. "I just want you to know that you do not need to worry about me ever coming after you for anything. I am doing very well here and I plan on staying here. There are good schools on the Island, and when Mack gets old enough, I would love to be able to tell him about his father, but I understand if you do not want anything to do with him."

Finally, I have said what I have to say and I quit talking. I can't look over at him, but I feel him get up and walk over to me. "Sasha, you haven't changed a bit. You are still a spitfire and that is what drew me to you when you were putting up your tent in the campground. I saw you then and I knew that I wanted you. I still do. When I saw you this morning walking towards us on the beach I instantly got rock hard. Just seeing you after all this time and nothing has changed about how I feel about you. I want to fuck you. I know that you are now a mother, and I know that the boy is mine. I will send you what I can so that you can tell him about me, if you want to, but he is your son. I will not make any waves about you keeping him. He does look like me a lot, but I will never make a claim on him." Kneeling down in front of me he looks into my down-turned face. "Sasha, meet me tonight. If you do, I will gladly make it so that you do not ever have to work again. Also, you will never have to see me again if you do not want to. This is a no strings attached offer." Reaching out, his places a hand on my leg. Surprisingly, I do not flinch from it. "Good. I can see that you do still want me." Still want him? Of course I still want him. "Take me to your bedroom." It was more of a command than a request. "Do this today and it will take the place of tonight." I find that I can't say no to him any more. I get up and lead the way to my bedroom.

I only have a twin bed, as I have given Mack the bigger of the two rooms since he has a lot more stuff than I do. My room though has a very Victorian feel to it with all the frills, lace, and the burgundy and cream colors. I know that Jeff is not looking at the décor though. He has one thing on his mind, and that is fucking me. To be honest, that is what I want to. Thankfully my shorts are just elastic waistband, so when he pulled them off, they came off with no resistance. Quickly he got rid of his pants, and I saw, once again, that the monster was loosed. I was not wrong in my memory of him. He is huge.

"This time, whore, you are not going to make me come so fast. Now, lay down on your back and pull your knees up as far as you can." I take a deep breath and lay down as he has ordered me. "Now take a deep breath and prepare to scream. I am going to do to you what I wanted to do to you the last time that we were together. I am going to fuck you in every way and keep going until you black out." Without warning he slams his huge cock into me. Gasping in surprise I grab for my pillow and stuff it over my face as a scream tears its way out of me. "Do you remember this, Whore? Do you remember how you felt the first time? All you knew was my first name. You don't know much more than that now. Feel my cock ramming into you and know that you will never feel another like me." I guess I was right in my memory of him. He likes to hear himself talk while he is fucking. The harder that he pounds into me, the more that I scream, because he is so huge and he just doesn't stop. Finally he pulls all the way out and tells me to get on all fours. I am barely into position when he is slamming into me again. Finally I black out as I reach the most intense orgasm that I can remember.

When I come back around I find that I am tucked into my bed and in my nightie. My whole body is sore, so I can tell that I have been well and truely fucked. As I lay there I hear Jeff and Mack playing in the other room. I know that I have been out of it for quite a while. As I lay there I realize that I am not draining anything this time. Looking down I realize the I have been washed, and instead of feeling freaked out about it, it is somehow comforting.

I hear a cell phone ring and Jeff answer it. I guess I had better get up and see what is going on. When I get to the door what I see surprises me to no end. Not only is Jeff there, but his wife and son are there too. Jeff and the kids are on the floor playing, and his wife is watching them with a look of contentment on her face. Quickly I turn around and go back into my room to find that my clothes have been taken and put into the hamper by my door and fresh ones are laid out on the bed. I am surprised at his thoughtfulness. By the time I am ready to go into the living room I know that they are having a good time with Mack because I can hear him laughing.

When I walk back out into the living room Melissa looks up and smiles at me. "I hope that it was okay that I came over and brought Baby Joshua along. Jeffrey told me that when he came to see the proofs you blacked out and he thought you needed some rest. He is so considerate about things like that."

I smile at this very simple woman. Can she really be that out of touch? "Thank you. I was getting a little over tired. It must have caught up with me that I didn't eat today. I woke up late this morning and was almost late to your photo shoot. By the way, your pictures turned out awesome. I think you will be very happy with them." I suggest that she and I go down to the studio and I will show them to her. Then she can make the choices and I will start on the finished prints tonight and have them to her the next day.

While we are in the studio looking at the pictures Jeffrey stays upstairs with the two boys. Instantly Melissa and I hit it off together and it is like we have been friends forever.

Needless to say, it blows my mind when she asks me a question. "So, how was he this afternoon? Are you as sore as I always am after a mind-blowing session with him?" I stare at her in astonishment. "Oh yes, I know that you two were busy this afternoon. I am okay with it. I also know that Mack is his son. Mack has the same violet eyes. As long as you are the only one, I am not going to make any waves. You are a piece of his past that he had to get out of his system. I hope it is out now. I will make sure that he follows through with any promises that he made to you. Did he promise you money?" Nodding, I tell her that I refused the money though. "Did he promise to send you anything else?"

Again I nod. "He promised to send me information about himself so that I could tell Mack about him in the future if I chose to. I would appreciate that information, so that if Mack asks in the future I have the answers that he needs. That is all that I want from him."

"I will make sure that he sends you the information that you need. Also, I will make sure that you get a monthly income from him as well. I do not like it that he has a boy that he has not been caring for all this time. I know that he did not know about Mack, but now that he does, he will be taking responsibility for him."

After that everything goes back to talking about the pictures and the order is completed. When we get back up to the apartment Jeffrey looks at us and shakes his head.

"I knew that you guys would hit it off together." He looks from one of us to the other and then he glances at his watch. "Wow! I didn't realize that it is as late as it is. How about we meet in a half hour at the Chippewa Hotel and we can go from there to get something to eat." Reluctantly I agree and they finally leave. As they are walking out the door Jeff stops and whispers that today was even more mind-blowing than the first time. "One more time, please? This will be the last. I promise. You are just so hot that I can't get you out of my system."

"Jeff, Melissa is a wonderful lady, and I don't want to hurt her. No more, please. This afternoon has got to be the end. As much as I loved it, enough is enough. I will get together with you tonight and then I will get your pictures done. That needs to be it though. From here on out, we need to keep this professional. No more sex." I know that one part of me would love to have one more time with him, but I have to be strong.

"We'll see. We are scheduled to leave tomorrow, but we could stay for a few more days so that you could get the pictures done and not have to stay up all night. If you would like, Mack could stay with us while you are working. This is in no way an attempt to get into his life or anything, I just want to help you." I know that the Pink Pony is a very high price place to eat, mainly because I checked it out a couple of times, and decided that it would only be for a celebration that I would go there. I guess this could be a celebration. I also know that the Chippewa is not in any way a cheap place to stay, so I am wondering just what it is that Jeffrey does for a job. I don't ask him though, because I do not want to get involved with him in any way.

12