Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

Much to Jenna's surprise and delight, Nessa grabbed a scrubbing pad and helped scrub those hard to reach places. It was playful touching . . . friendly. It was nice.

"Tell me more about you," Jenna requested. "I feel like we've spent so much time talking about me --" She stopped. Those conversations had not been pleasant.

"What do you want to know? I've been around a long time, so you'll need to narrow the scope."

"Hmm," Jenna hummed as Nessa's hands worked her shoulders, "How about . . . famous people. Name the three most interesting famous people that you've met."

"Good grief, do you have any idea how many people that I've met?"

"And some of them were probably important historical figures."

"Well . . . do they have to be good people?"

"Not necessarily," Jenna replied, scrunching her eyebrows. "Why? You've met bad people?"

"Hitler."

"You're joking. Right?"

"Nope. Of course, he was just a member of a Bavarian regiment at the end of the first World War, complaining about Germany surrendering too easily. Yeah, if I had known --"

For the first time since they had met, Jenna noticed that it was Nessa who became pensive. "What?"

"If I had just known then what he was capable of, I could have saved the world so much pain. And yes, I know that there was no way I could have known. It doesn't matter though." She pointed to her heart. "Not in here. Avery's family were gypsies in Germany on the outset of World War Two. I owned a shipping company back then, and tried to get as many of them out of the Axis territories as I could."

Jenna turned and started soaping the vampires shoulders. She was not good at comforting someone else due to a profound lack of practice. "You've seen some horrible things, haven't you?"

"I've seen humanity at its very worst," Nessa replied. "And that's pretty damn bad."

"But you've met some good people too, right?"

"Sure. Let's see, I met Alexander the Third, King of Scotland. He was a good ruler for my people. And William Wallace, of course. Albert Einstein was a hoot. He always seemed to be one step ahead of you in conversation. Van Gogh was sad but brilliant, Charles Darwin had this gleam in his eye when he got back from his voyage --"

"Who was your favorite?"

"Rosa Parks," Nessa said. "About twenty years after the bus boycott. I also met Miep Gies when I was in the Netherlands. That was impressive too."

"I don't know that name."

"She was the lady that hid Anne Frank from the Nazis and then gave the world her diary. You find such courage in the strangest places," Nessa murmured.

"You're brave," Jenna said, feeling a need to be supportive.

"I'm powerful," Nessa said wanly, her mouth forming a smile that did not reach all the way to her eyes. "It's easy to behave bravely when you have power. It's when the powerless assume control . . . when a woman keeps her seat or keeps a secret that eventually changes the world simply because it is right. I can't even imagine what that would be like."

"You're really . . . more than I expected," Jenna muttered, then blushed. That had been kind of rude.

"You mean, I think about things besides sex? Jenna, I've had more than enough time to think all the deep issues of the universe, and I came to one conclusion a long time ago."

"Which is?"

"I'll never figure it out. The universe is so big and so magical that I know I'll never have the big answers. I don't need them. I like things being magical."

"Really?"

"Really. Like how your fingers are magical right now."

Jenna froze for a moment. Without any permission from her brain, her hands had drifted lower and around, and were in the process of caressing the sides of Nessa's breasts. "Sorry," she whispered. But she did not move her hands.

"Don't be," Nessa replied huskily. "I just was wondering where those hands were going next?"

Jenna's fingers wrapped themselves around the soft, round, wet globes that decorated Nessa's chest. Her fingers sought out nipples, and her mouth found the side of the vampire's neck.

Nessa did not know what had brought this on, but it was nice that she was not the one doing the seducing this time. Jenna's lean body was pressed against Nessa's curvaceous one, and it felt so good.

"I wish that I could see things like you do," Jenna whispered. "I haven't believed in magic of any kind for a long time."

"Trust me, I can show you magic that you never even imagined."

"Show me," Jenna said. "Show me everything."

Nessa turned in her lover's arms and kissed her before saying, "For me to teach you everything will take a very long time." Her hands found Jenna's annoyingly firm ass and gripped it.

Jenna kissed Nessa as best she could. Here, in the steam and the heat, she felt her best. And Nessa made her feel even better. Jenna liked how she felt with this woman, even though those same feeling frightened her. They were new . . . unknown. But they were so much better than the vast nothing that Jenna had felt before.

"Will you come into my dreams tonight?" Jenna asked.

"Do you want me there?" Nessa's soul brimmed with warmth at the request. She had said that she would not take more than Jenna was willing to give, and now Jenna was giving her the keys to the kingdom of her mind. But for now, she wanted Jenna's body.

"I do," Jenna pleaded. "The nightmares are afraid of you." She knew that she probably sounded like a terrified schoolgirl, but with Nessa it was okay.

"The nightmares are smart then. I'm a scary woman." Nessa slid one hand between Jenna's thighs and tested the woman's arousal. Even if they had not been in the shower, Jenna still would have been wet. Jenna gasped, this little touch providing something her body had never known.

Jenna let Nessa in, needing those fingers more than she had needed anything. Anything except perhaps those kisses, hidden behind lips along with those dangerous teeth. But Jenna did not fear the teeth. As a point of fact, she craved them. She ran her tongue along the upper row of Nessa's teeth, finding the points of her fangs and teasing them.

'Oh, she's getting good at this,' Nessa thought. She pushed her fingers deeper into Jenna's sex, searching for that special spot that would make her lover forget all her troubles for the rest of the night. She gripped Jenna's ass tightly as her fingers performed their magic, but she did not break their kiss.

Jenna just wanted to ride Nessa's hand all night. Those fingers were just that good. She tried to squeeze her hand between them so that she could reciprocate, but the vampire was having none of it.

"I want to make you cum first," Nessa whispered over the sound of streaming water. "Then, I'll begin your real education."

This made Jenna want to cum right away, so that the lessons could continue. Okay, that and she really enjoyed the orgasm that Nessa had provided last night. So she pressed herself against the vampire's amazing curves and let the ecstasy take hold. And when it did have Jenna's body in its decadent clutches, it did not let go. It only took a minute until her body told her it was ready. That was when Nessa stopped.

"What?" Jenna gasped. "Why?"

Nessa grinned in a most evil way, then grabbed one of the spray hoses off the wall. She redirected the spray at an angle so that it just caught the top of Jenna's pussy.

"Oh oh oh oh oh!" the Nightwalker uttered, her already heightened arousal kicking into overdrive as her sex was relentlessly stimulated by the water. And if the flow of liquid from the hose was intense, it paled in comparison to the wetness that squirted from Jenna's body. Nessa quickly withdrew the nozzle, knowing that her companion would be far to sensitive at that point to withstand it any longer.

"You see," Nessa purred, "sex is a lot like war. I believe that in a pinch, use anything at your disposal to complete the objective. It's just that the objectives in sex are a lot more fun." She pulled her fingers up and sucked the juices from them. "And much tastier."

"I want to taste you now," Jenna admitted, glad the steam hid part of her blush.

"And you will. Let me give you a bit of a preview." The redhead sank to her knees, pushed Jenna's long legs apart, and placed her tongue softly but firmly in between Jenna's folds.

Jenna thought she was going to cum again almost instantly. It felt that damn good. A few flicks here, a long drag there, and Jenna was in a mental state where she would probably do anything Nessa asked her to as long as she did not stop.

"Why don't we dry off and continue this somewhere a little more comfortable?" Nessa hinted.

Jenna did not really want to leave the warmth of the shower, but the warmth of the bed was calling as well. Because the drying off process seemed to involve a lot of body-on-body rubbing and fondling, the notion gained in merit.

Nessa got to the bed first, and she crawled like a cat to the mountain of pillows. She rolled onto her back and said, "You asked for this, so I'm just going to let you do whatever you want. And I don't use the term 'whatever' lightly. And it's okay if you don't know what you're doing. This is one of those things that if you're trying, you're going to do some stuff right."

Jenna knew that she could not do the sexy thing that Nessa seemed to have down, so she almost literally dove right in. She slid quickly across the bed until her face was between Nessa's thighs. It was beautiful. She was not sure why she was surprised, but Nessa's pussy was gorgeous, just like the rest of her. Jenna had never thought of that body part as being capable of beauty. It had always been a practical orifice, nothing more. But as soon as her nervous tongue touched it, Nessa's pussy became so much more. It was exquisite, soft, wet, and waiting to be explored.

"Mmmh," Nessa moaned softly as her lover took that first exploratory lick. Damn, she loved shy girls sometimes. Guys would have compensated for a lack of skill with false confidence, but not girls, and especially not Jenna. This woman wanted to learn. And the way she was going after Nessa's clit, she was learning fast.

"Woah there young lady," the vampire muttered. "You don't fast forward to the end of the movie like that. At least watch the previews."

"Okay," Jenna said, gasping as she came up for air, "you need to stop mixing your metaphors. I'm not good at pop culture references."

"It's basic video controls," Nessa said, wanted Jenna to get back to work. "You really didn't get out much, did you?"

Jenna froze and blushed. She had no life experiences. Nothing to share. "Listen, if you'd rather find someone else --"

"No no no," Nessa said, realizing her verbal misdirect, "If I wanted to be with someone else, I would be. A chance to be with an angel?"

"I'm no --"

"You're closer to being an angel than you'll admit. But only a force of pure evil would leave me hanging like this!"

Jenna forced herself to calm down. 'You wanted this,' she reminded herself. 'You still want this.' And when she pushed her tongue back into Nessa's cleft, it was not very hard to convince herself anymore.

Once Jenna seemed comfortable again, Nessa grabbed that blond hair and held the woman's face right where she wanted it to be. She did not grip too tightly, because she did not want Jenna getting spooked. She cooed when Jenna did something that she enjoyed, which was a lot of things, and made sweet suggestions when the less experienced woman's tongue went astray of target. She was surprised how pleased Jenna was when she was given some guidance. 'She really wants to learn to do this right.'

Nessa felt her climax building, a primal force in an erotic package too small to contain it. "Don't stop," she said. "Just . . . keep . . . working . . . that . . . spot . . . aaah!" Orgasms were things that Nessa would never get tired of. They made ever nerve in her undead flesh feel charged with electricity. They lit up the darkness that always lingered at the edge of her vampiric eyes, and they made her feel so incredibly warm.

"Okay," Jenna said matter-of-factly, "I think I've got the hang of this now."

Nessa knew that she should not laugh, but she could not help it. Jenna was just so . . . purposeful. Dedicated. "You have done well, but still have much to learn, young grasshopper."

"Just give me ten more minutes --"

"Ten more minutes and I'll pass out. You really want to learn? Then let the master show you how its done."

"Wouldn't that be 'mistress' instead of 'master'?"

"Do you want me to do this or not?" Nessa tried looking vexed, but considering she had pushed Jenna onto her back and was getting an up-close look at the sweetest sex she had seen in a long time.

"Yeah," Jenna murmured as the hungry shark that was Nessa approached her evening meal. "Yeah, I do."

"Then lean back and enjoy the ride," Nessa replied. "And feel free to scream my name when the time comes."

"I'm not that . . . oh!" the Nightwalker yipped as her teacher's mouth engulfed Jenna's tender pussy, sliding the tongue so far that Jenna was convinced the woman was part lizard. "How . . . how are you doing that?"

Nessa pushed breath out from her lungs to tantalize Jenna's clitoral hood, then she responded. "I started practicing this when the Romans were still a power in Central Europe. I'm pretty good at it by now."

"Yeah, I believe you," Jenna gasped, somewhat happily. Her hips and feet were planted, and she arched her, with her hands resting on her own breast as she willed Nessa's tongue deeper inside her. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Nessa licked her like an ice cream cone, soft but firm and from bottom to top.

Then the fingers came into play. Fingers parted her folds, fingers slipped into her warmth, and something was teasing her clitoris.

'How many fingers does she have?' Jenna wondered. 'No, that was her tongue. Definitely her tongue.' She moaned, and moaned again.

Nessa worked three fingers in, pushing slowly but surely in and out of Jenna's body. She would not do more, because Jenna was way too tight. Hurting her angel was the last thing on Nessa's mind. But still --

"Jenna, do you have any fears of being penetrated?" she asked, then kissed her lover's clit again. "By something bigger than my finger?"

"What? Why? Please don't stop," Jenna mumbled.

Nessa sucked on one of Jenna's inner labia, tugging on it and then releasing it. "I'm serious. I've got a lot of toys that could add to the fun. Heck, I've got a lot of boys that could add to the fun if you were up for a threesome sometime, but I don't know how you feel about someone inside you like that."

"I . . . I hadn't thought about it," was the honest reply. "I just . . . just --"

Nessa had cut off that train of thought by focusing attention on the g-spot, her nimble fingers finding it and taunting it with delicate touches. She was pretty sure she could talk Jenna into taking more eventually, but she still needed and very badly wanted to make Jenna scream.

Sparks. Jenna was seeing sparks. Was her hair on fire? No, she was definitely seeing things. More importantly, she was feeling something. She was feeling a glow . . . a warm, sparkling explosion of things she never imagined she could feel. And then she was saying something.

"Nessa," she moaned.

"C'mon, a little louder than that," Nessa encouraged.

"Nessa!" the climaxing blond belted, grabbing the sheets and arching her back even further. She was more than seeing stars. She was seeing a supernova.

"Told ya," the vampire replied, a little bit cocky and a whole lot satisfied. "Heck, give me a strap-on low-pulse vibrator and in about ten minutes I'll have you improvising a song in my honor."

Jenna was just staring at the ceiling while she waited for everything to stop spinning. "Everything's . . . swirly."

"Yep, I'm that damn good," Nessa muttered, crawling down the bed and laying half-on, half-off her dizzied lover. "It's almost morning. Want me to help you to sleep?"

"Wait . . . wait until I can see you," Jenna said, then shook her head. "Okay, I can focus." She looked at the lovely redhead who was staring back at her. "What's it like for you? Coming into my head?"

"It was scary at first. I won't lie to you about that. Everyone's mind is different but yours --"

"What?"

"Someone's mind shouldn't be compartmentalized like that. It's not healthy."

"But it's fixed now, right? Isn't that what happened? My dreams . . . my memory of you in those places --"

"Is a journey, and one I'm glad I get to take with you. But we just opened the doors to the sections of your mind. You're the one who is going to have to fix things. Just . . . just don't hide from your past anymore. However painful it is to think about, you need to build on it. A life is a long, continuous thing, each part growing from the next. You tried to start over after what happened to you in that church, but you tried starting from scratch. It sounds like a nice idea in theory, but you don't build a strong house with no foundation."

"But I'm getting better. You opened the doors. Isn't that enough?"

"I didn't do anything. No, I didn't," Nessa added, cutting Jenna's interruption off. "Jenna, in this world of ours, I'm powerful. I'm not being arrogant when I say that you've never met anyone AS powerful as me. But in your head, I've only got as much power as you let me have. I was only able to do what you wanted me to do."

"But if I wanted it, how come I couldn't do it myself?"

"My guess? Guilt. You wanted it, and by 'it' I mean relief from the loneliness and pain, but you didn't think that you deserved it. You let me do it, then that makes it okay. But eventually, you're going to need to forgive yourself. Or better yet, admit that you did nothing deserving of guilt. Let your present get to know your past because besides that time with your tormentor, I'm willing to bet there's a lot of worthwhile memories. I'll bet you hadn't even thought about Tanya or how you felt about her since . . . well, you know."

"No," Jenna whispered.

"I'll bet there's some good stuff there. Thoughts and memories that you can put your life into context with. And make new memories here with me. And maybe someday, you can make some with your son."

Jenna shook her head emphatically. "He can't ever know about me. If not for me, then for him. I can't tell him who his father is or how he came into this world or why I abandoned him. That would just be cruelty for the sake of it."

"No, it wouldn't. He looked for you because he wanted answers, I'll bet. Adopted kids aren't stupid. They know that there's not going to be a fairy tale at the end of whatever story they hear, but I'll bet they still need to know the truth. He's as much a part of you and your present and your past as your own memories." Nessa brushed some hair from her lover's face. "I won't push you or force you to talk to him, but I think some day you'll need to."

"Did you ever have kids?"

"Human ones? No. But I've created a few vampires over the years, and I consider each one my child in his or her own way. A vampire's children are call her brood, and I have an even dozen scattered around the world. I call them all from time to time. The oldest is almost a thousand years old himself."

"How . . . how does it work?"

"Making a vampire? It's not just a bite. If that were the truth, the world would have been overrun years ago. It is a bite, the sharing of blood, and an act of pure will. It drains the sire, so he or she needs to be careful who they turn. I was always at my weakest in the day following a turning."

"So if you picked a bad apple --"

"It could kill me. A lack of judgment is why so few vampires survive more than a century or two."

"Are they all . . . you know . . . like you?" Jenna almost stammered, looking down at Nessa's naked, perfect body.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers