Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

"Fuck yeah," the second demon agreed as the enormous head entered that talented mouth. He still couldn't believe that this was a blood vampire instead of a succubus, and he had worked for her for years. Her tongue slathered along the underside of his member, coaxing it to come deeper into the parlor. He obliged her, forcing himself down into her throat. She could only take half of him, but that was a hell of a lot more than most women, mortal or Night Breed, were ever able to pull off.

And she was so into what she did. She slobbered around his cock, looked up at him with big pleading eyes, and making gagging sounds even though he knew for a fact she had no gag reflex. She just did it because she knew it turned them on.

Cresil was next to grab Nessa's head, yanking it backward until her knees were at an extreme angle and her chest was thrusting up to the sky. He placed his scrotum in front of her mouth, waiting for her to suck his balls into her mouth. He was not long to wait, and he stroked his own massive hard-on while she sucked and licked his sack.

While Cresil was getting tea-bagged, Ipos thrust a hand between her thighs, jamming two fingers up into her sex with ruthless abandon. The vampire responded immediately with a moan, pushing her hips against the demon's hand. She soon found her breasts being mauled by Kobal. He had a thing for her tits, which suited her just fine. He grabbed at her nipples and pulled them just to the point where good pain started to become bad pain, then released them with a snap. Then he gripped her breast flesh, pushing his nails against her skin but not breaking it.

"Yesssss," Nessa hissed, her body burning with need. She wanted their strength and their desire and, most importantly, she wanted to not be the one in charge for a little while. Looking after Jenna's mental well being had been taking a toll on Nessa's psyche that she had not even noticed until she took this time off for herself. But part of her still felt a bit of guilty that she was not looking out for the Nightwalker even at that moment. The only way to drown her guilt was in a sea of hedonism, and the demons were perfect for that.

Nessa was tossed onto her back, her arms pinned beneath her and her hips on the edge of the bed.

"Open wide," Cresil said, putting that beautiful cock head at her lips, then pushing himself inside. "Sucking this better or worse than sucking blood?"

Nessa made a gargling noise as she tried to get more of his meat into her mouth.

"I thought so."

Meanwhile, Ipos was spreading Nessa's thighs and thrusting his smooth, hot, red dick into her body. Normally he would prime his boss with a little oral play first. He did not mind doing it at all, and she generally enjoyed it. But when she said she wanted it rough, then that was out. He grabbed her hips and shoved himself inside of her, almost losing it on the way in. She was so tight, and her body recovered quickly after every encounter. Watching almost a foot of red skin disappear into her pussy was a sweet sight, and her legs wrapping around his waist indicated that to her it felt as good as it looked to him.

Ipos began thrusting, making his boss grunt and groan into his fellow demon's cock. She was doing her best impression of a python, her jaws almost dislocating to try and swallow prey bigger than she was. Her mouth was taxed to the limit, letting inch after inch of smooth skin slide between her lips.

Kobal got on the bed and straddled Nessa's midsection, putting his own rod between her breasts and, after spitting on the valley of her cleavage, started squeezing them together around the shaft. He kneaded her breasts as he slid his manhood between those warm, heavy mounds.

Nessa just let her worrying mind take a wander and let her body rule the hour. One demon by himself was generally a satisfactory lover. Two was asking for trouble, and three meant she probably would not remember her name come the end of the night, but oh would she be satisfied.

"Switch places," Ipos growled. The three demons moved in unison, each moving to a different part of Nessa with which to pleasure themselves.

Nessa closed her eyes and was able to identify who was where just based on their measurements and their techniques. Ipos was in her mouth now, because he was driving much further than the head of his cock into her throat. He liked the fleshy nub at the end played with more than the other two. Cresil was on her stomach fucking her tits. He was more of an ass man than a breast man, so he was not as enthusiastic as Kobal had been. Not that he exactly minded, but it was not his favorite thing.

Even without the process of elimination, she would have known that Kobal was the one between her thighs, driving his flesh spike into her greedy pussy like an oil rig. Kobal was the youngest of the demons and the most enthusiastic, and he put his all into his youthful pounding. He might eventually learn some moderation, but he certainly would not learn it from Nessa. She liked how he could keep his hips moving with such consistency.

"Harder," she muttered throatily on one of the rare moments where Ipos had slipped out of her mouth.

Instantly, Kobal began pounding her harder, causing her hips to lift off of bed with every thrust. Ipos was finally working more of his shaft into Nessa's mouth, while Cresil dismounted her midsection. leaned over, and gripped one of Nessa's nipples with his teeth.

"Ah!" Nessa gasped, as if her pleasure centers had just been struck by lightning.

"Why don't you 'ah' on this?' Ipos asked before filling her mouth up again.

"Mmh," the vampire moaned happily, humming her content directly into his sensitive cock skin.

"Oh, do that some more," Ipos said, feeling the vibrations all the way up his spine. "C'mon slut, give me a hummer."

Nessa started to hum, just as requested, sound becoming tactile in the warmth of her mouth, bringing a little piece of ecstasy to her friend.

"Switch places," Cresil growled. He wanted a shot at Nessa's oral skills.

"Spoilsport," Ipos said. "But hey, I've got an idea." He stood up, rolled Nessa onto her stomach, then grabbed her by the waist and picked her up with ease. "You boys pick an end." His brethren smiled, with Cresil violating Nessa's mouth while Kobal remained between her thighs. Ipos held Nessa's body up with ease, sliding her forward onto Cresil, then he pushed her back on Kobal. She was a piece of meat on their collective demon spit, her arms still cuffed behind her back.

'Remind yourself to give Ipos a raise for this one,' Nessa thought as she was filled at both ends. It was not long until she felt her climax building, a veritable crescendo of pleasure and release. And when the high notes of her sensual symphony hit, she gave into their sweet, sweet music.

"Ooh, she's primed," Kobal said.

"Yeah, but she lost some fluids there. Seems only fair we give some back," Cresil agreed. Then he held Nessa's head, pulled his cock out until only the head was between her lips, then shot what seemed like a gallon of seed into her waiting mouth.

There were two big reasons why there were so many legends of mortal women copulating with demons. Firstly, they were hung like horses. Secondly, they produced a much greater quantity and quality of sperm. And by quality, Nessa meant "kind of tasty." So when the white creamy substance poured into her mouth, she could not drink it down fast enough. Some leaked out of her mouth and down to her chin.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?" Nessa asked.

Ipos and Cresil quickly switched places, so Ipos was able to let the boss nurse his staff back to full mast.

"Man, thousands of years of experience have made her the perfect fuck," Kobal was saying, filling Nessa's pussy to the limit while gripping her ass. He raised his hand and slapped her ass hard, eliciting another pleased moan. Soon the room and Nessa's ass were lit up with the sound and sensation of a good spanking.

"She's the ultimate sex machine," Ipos agreed. "Sweet mouth. Ya know, if they'd made more angels like this, we wouldn't have had to rebel."

For a moment, Nessa wanted to chuckle. She had found out after meeting her first demon that the "great war" between heaven and hell was a badly misrepresented event. Demons and angels were actually basically the same race, but there had been a human resources issue. The demons had wanted full permission to engage in carnal acts with mortals, while the angels thought, and this was a quote from a demonic source, "That's one of the dumbest, most irresponsible things ever imagined." Needless to say, there had been a parting of the ways after that. It was not until the early monotheistic religions had tried to keep a stranglehold on their parishioners' behaviors that the angels were put on pedestals and the demons were . . . well, demonized.

But thinking of angels also made Nessa thing of herangel. She hoped that Jenna was doing all right. When the boys finished up with her here, maybe she could go check . . . but that would have to wait, because the enormous cock in her pussy had started her all-a-quiver again. Her tunnel clamped down on Kobal's rampaging member, holding it tightly like a dear lover while her climax gave his member a squeezing massage. And she came . . . and came.

Then she felt a swelling in her nether regions as Kobal grunted and shot his load into her womb, which gobbled it as greedily as her mouth had done earlier. And like before, some of the excess seed seeped out, making Nessa feel like the dirty little slut she aspired to be.

Kobal and Cresil kept Nessa aloft, one on each side of their boss's body and using her like a battering ram. Over and over again, she was thrust mouth-first onto Ipos's staff. Her tongue dragged along that red skin, and she was exerting enough suction to make extraction tricky. But getting out was not Ipos's concern. Getting off was. He grabbed Nessa's hair, pulled out of her mouth, and pointed his cock-head straight and her face.

Nessa had the presence of mind to close her eyes before she was covered from forehead to chin with the money shot. This was not one of her favorite thing. For one thing, it really stung if it got in her eyes. Secondly, she liked the taste of demon cum. It seemed like such a waste. But she knew it floated Ipos's boat to do it, so she just opened her mouth and caught what she could, licking her lips for more.

"She just can't get enough," Nessa heard. She wasn't willing to open her eyes until the last stream had come to rest. Then she felt something at her vaginal opening.

'Oh boy,' she thought, 'Cresil is hard again.'

Sure enough, the first demon to ejaculate shoved himself up to the hilt in Nessa's pussy, holding her by her hips while he began thrusting. Nessa felt a hand slapping her ass, but she still could not see. 'Feels like Ipos. He's got longer nails.' Then her mouth was presented with something else.

"You know what to do," Ipos growled. His cock was semi-soft, but he knew that Nessa was more than capable of getting him ready for round two.

Nessa loved dicks in this condition. They were so hot in her mouth, full but not rigid. She was able to play with them a bit more, and she got to experience them expanding while already inside her.

Kobal finally got around to wiping Nessa's eyes clean so that she could enjoy her limited view of Ipos's body as he fucked her face. She teased him for a while, applying lighter pressure on his cock than she would if she were trying to get him off. She would be willing to just play with that fleshy head all night.

But the demons had other plans for her. "Hold up," Ipos said. He looked at Cresil. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?'

Nessa did not see the look the two exchanged, but she found herself quickly being carried back to the bed. Ipos sat on the bed, and Nessa was lowered pussy-first onto his now hard manhood. Cresil disappeared for a second, but Nessa managed to pass the time by riding her demon friend like a cowgirl on a horse. Then she was roughly pushed against Ipos's chest, and the bed shifted behind her.

'Oh hell,' Nessa thought. She had asked for tough love, and she was getting it. Cresil's huge cock was pressing against her rectum after apparently having some lubricant applied. "Fuck my whore ass," Nessa said, getting back into the spirit of it. This was probably going to make her walk funny for a while, but it would be well worth it.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," she babbled as her anal ring spread, making way for Cresil's flesh staff. It was not at all unusual for Nessa to wonder why the hell she had asked for this if one of the demons wanted butt sex, since that initial press was so incredibly painful and uncomfortable. This time was especially uncomfortable due to the double penetration, which was not something she did very often.

But when the two demons got their rhythms going, Nessa began to remember.

"Fuck me fuck me," she said, expounding on her earlier verbalization. She was so unbelievably full, and the discomfort had turned into that wickedly exciting ache that she loved so much. She was glad that she had a video-camera pointed at her bed, because she wanted to see what she looked like when sandwiched between these two massive entities.

She looked forward to find Kobal had positioned himself in front of her, his semi-hard cock taunting her from just out of range of her tongue. The young demon slapped her in the face with his equipment, then gave her the head to suck on. She gratefully licked the head, then sucked it in until just the crown was engulfed in her greedy maw. She kept sucking softly while Kobal stroked the hardening shaft, causing her mouth to open wider and wider.

Nessa passed the better part of ten minutes as every available access point was penetrated to the content of the demons, and she orgasmed two more times before the boys were ready again. Though he was the last to regain hardness, Kobal was the first to achieve his second climax, filling Nessa's mouth with a second load of jizz. Nessa let more slip out that she swallowed this time, her mind and body completely enchanted by what was being done to her.

Cresil pulled out of Nessa's ass and proceeded to spew another large load of his seed all over her ass and back. Hot, sticky stuff flew in streams, forming an elaborate if chaotic tattoo on Nessa's skin. The sensation made her ride Ipos harder and harder, bouncing like a madwoman until she fell him cumming inside her sex, coating her vaginal walls with his spunk.

"You boys," Nessa said happily, "are all getting big Christmas bonuses this year."

"I thought that's what this was," Kobal said earnestly. "If not, then whatever our bonus is may put you into traction."

"You know, I do pay you guys in things other than sex."

"Only when you have a headache."

Nessa thought about then, then shrugged. They had her there. She quickly popped the latch for her handcuffs and tossed them aside. she kissed each of the demons on the cheek, then hurried them on their way. They were her fuck buddies, not cuddle buddies. She hit the shower, thinking that she might give Jenna a call and see how she was doing.

'I hope she's going to be able to sleep all right,' the vampire thought.

------------ -----------------

At the church . . .

------------ -----------------

Jenna was tossing and turning in her sleeping tube. The nightmares had returned, but they lacked some of the teeth that they normally would have had. Jenna's time with Nessa had shaped her dreams, so the Nightwalker was now aware of all three incarnations of herself in her sleep state. The monster in the church had tried to call spirit Jenna back inside, but ghost Jenna and young Jenna had helped her resist. Young Jenna had been most adamant, for she had been locked away with no understanding of why. She had even begun to stare inquiringly at the tower where ghost Jenna had locked away the memories of their son, but that conversation had been interrupted by --

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP --

Jenna awoke with a start. She had never heard that alarm outside of system checks, but she knew it quite well. It was her perimeter alarm. She extricated herself from the sleeping tube and looked around. Hearing no disturbances, she brought up external and internal security security cameras. She began donning her new body armor as she scanned for the possible intruder.

'It couldn't be Nessa,' she thought. 'She would have called first. Avery?' Those were the only two who knew where she lived, or that this old church was even inhabited. 'It could be just thieves or --' She paused her thoughts when she thought she saw a shadow moving near one of her steeple cameras. 'No common thief is going to be up there,' she realized. Then she saw another two shadows move.

"Nightwalkers," she muttered, cursing herself. She had figured that by forging the death of her son that Nigel had quelled interest in her past, but that had been a foolish assumption. Her history and that of this church would have been in there as well. It would not have taken much to discover that the building was under private ownership, though how they figured out it was her was beyond her. But why had they come to this place on this night? Had they been casing it out? How oblivious had she been when she had returned.

Up above, there was the sound of breaking glass, and instantly there was a gun in Jenna's hand. She felt rather than heard something hurtling through the air, and then three figures landed on the glass ceiling above Jenna's living space. Her free hand picked up a second gun, but there was no use firing. That ceiling was two-inch glas-steel, and a tank landing on it wouldn't be able to get through. She glanced from form to form, and it was easy to pick out who was who. Tower had landed on the top of the maze near the entrance, while the Magician was near the side entrance. And the figure standing about ten feet above Jenna's head was unmistakable as well.

For a moment, the Empress froze. The Hanged Man looked huge. Had he always been that big? His body-armor straps were let out as much as the would go, and the black under-suit seemed stretched around his muscular frame.

She glanced at her computer. This was her terrain. She needed to use it. She knew that she could not call Nessa, because it might be traced if there were other Nightwalkers about. Then something else occurred to her . . . there was evidence of William on her computer. Snapshots taken from afar, copies of his report cards . . . these were things that could never be found out.

Hanged Man brought one hand down on the glass ceiling, and Jenna heard the most awful sound, cutting through what should have been a noiseless environment. It was the sound of nails on a chalkboard, taken to the the hundredth power.

'No,' she thought. 'Nails on glass.' She looked closely at the Hanged Man's hands and saw that they seemed longer than before. And he had claws.

"Oh my god," Jenna whispered. "What have you done?"

The Hanged Man began raining blows down on the glass, cutting grooves in it with his new-found claws. The other two Major Arcana were also looking for ways in, so Jenna knew she did not have much time. A few quick commands began to purge her database, and another activated her worst case scenario security protocol. In five minutes, the church would implode and take everyone inside with it.

The Empress looked up at the Hanged Man one more time. His face was mostly hidden by the spandex mask, but it still seemed distorted, and his eyes glowed red. Then Jenna realized --

'He's a werewolf,' she thought. 'They crossed a Nightwalker with a fucking werewolf?!' Then she saw that thick glass begin to crack. 'Impossible!' she thought. The glass had been made to withstand the impact of heavy arms, so how could one man . . . one thing break through?

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers