Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

"So," Caitlin started again, "you are single?"

Ghede had just returned, and quickly held the new portable monitoring device above his head. "You can't have this one."

Both women looked at him, then at each other. Jenna composed herself and then said, "I'm leaning towards . . . available?"

The High Priestess's face broke out into a grin. "I can work with that." She looked around. "But first, maybe you need to talk to them," she added, referring to the uneasy mood of the other Nightwalkers.

Strangely, the prospect of explaining the upcoming fight between werewolves, werewolf commandos, and the forces of a multi-thousand year old vampire was less intimidating than discussing Caitlin's potential dating plans.

"Could everyone come over her for a minute?" she said, projected her voice enough to be heard throughout the VIP lounge. She waited for everyone to assemble. "Hey . . . okay, I'm probably not going to say this right. Public speaking has never been my forte."

"Speaking in general isn't your strong suit," Nigel muttered, then smiled when Jenna looked for something to throw at him and Ghede was forced to hold the portable monitor aloft. Again.

Jenna smiled at him. "I guess you're right. But I want you all to trust me. I never wanted this to happen. Nessa, who you'll be meeting in a little while, never wanted this to happen. Nessa wanted peace, I wanted to avert a war, and you all probably wanted to go about your lives never knowing that there are three seven-foot demons wandering around in the bar downstairs."

"Demons," the King of Coins said. "There are three demons in the bar, and it isn't the beginning of a joke."

"It's no joke. And it's not what any of you signed on for. I know it wasn't what I signed up for. I wanted to serve my country, protect people, get the bad guys that no one else could touch, and just generally have some direction in my life. Well, things have changed. I told you about the monsters. I told you what the Fool is planning. I told you what the werewolf alpha is planning. Now, you need to decide what you're going to do."

"What do you mean?" the Tower asked.

"All of you need to decide whether to stay to fish or cut bait and vanish. Everything you thought you knew about the Fool, well, you don't know the half of it. He sent the Hanged Man to my home," Jenna added, more than a little angry. "If you have families, if you have loved ones, if you have friends, then there is a chance that the Fool could try and use them against you in order to bring you back into the fold. The longer this goes on, the greater the chance that this will spill over into the rest of your lives."

"Oh my God," the Four of Coins whispered. "My wife! We just had our first child!"

Jenna's heart jumped in her throat. The Four was scared, but why shouldn't he be? Wasn't Jenna afraid for her own son? "Everyone needs to be given the option to opt out. To go and protect those that need protecting. We may need to take some precautions to make sure that you cannot, should the situation change, lead anyone back here. I promised Nessa that I would protect the anonymity of the Night Breeds, and I will do just that. But the rest of you have fulfilled your promises and your contracts. The Fool and the Nightwalker program no longer represent the best interests of this nation or its people."

"I don't think that'll matter to the Fool," Strength added. "If he lives, and if he's truly as buggy as he seems to be, then none of us are safe as long as he's alive. Our families won't be safe."

There was a general mumbling of agreement.

"But can we really just kill the Fool? What about everyone else? Not all of them --"

Jenna cut the Queen of Coins off. "Everyone will be given a chance to surrender, but if they don't, and they willingly collaborate with someone who strives toward genocide, then they will be neutralized." She turned her head. "Strange how that words sounds . . . 'neutralize' . . . when it's used towards one of our own."

"You're going to war with the Fool, aren't you?" Caitlin asked.

Jenna looked down at her bandaged body. "Yeah. I am."

"How . . . what are you expecting to happen?" the Chariot asked. "I mean, even if you kill all the other Nightwalkers or get them to surrender --"

"We have a plan for making it appear that the program failed," Jenna said. "It will look like there were long-term complications with the bioengineering that was done, and Nessa seems convinced that she can get someone to make it look like the Fool was covering things up." She gazed at each of the commandos in turn. "I asked the Fool to stop. It should never have come to this."

"Why can't we just expose the program? That'd be sure to shut it down."

"No it wouldn't," Caitlin said, looking deep in thought. "The government would just package it another way, and keep making more. And if the Fool is still around, he'll still be pursuing his agenda. Just imagine an army of whatever mutant he and the Hanged Man have become."

Jenna nodded. "At the very least, the Fool and the Hanged Man must be removed from power, and the only way to do that now is to kill them. Everyone else will get a second chance. I've trained Nessa's troops to fight the Fool. I doubt he'll have had time to change strategies too much since his experiment began, but you can never be too careful. Anyone who's going to help stop this madness, they're going to run some training exercises early this evening. If you'd like to help --" She stopped. She didn't know what to tell them to do.

Nigel stood by her. "While you were recuperating," he told her, "I told Nessa that I would help prepare her troops. Due to this complication, we're going to delay our assault for a day. Hopefully, this Garon Pegg character will be reasonable and . . . what?" he said when Jenna rolled her eyes.

"Garon Pegg is an ass. He already has plans to make me his subservient little . . . well, bitch, once he takes over Nessa's territory."

"Really? You know this how?"

"He pretty much told me."

"To your face?"

Jenna nodded.

Nigel raised an eyebrow. "And what did you do?"

Jenna blushed a little. "I stabbed him with my fork and then tried to gouge his eyes out."

The crowd collectively snickered.

"I found his entire demeanor very rude," she said, feeling a need to rationalize her behavior.

"Remind me not to piss off the Empress," someone muttered, and everyone got a good laugh at that. Then the crowd dispersed to different areas of the lounge, everyone lost in their own thoughts and plans. Nigel sat on one side of Jenna, with Caitlin on the other. Ghede wandered over to check on Jenna's vitals, then headed up the grav-lift to talk with Nessa once she awoke.

"So," Caitlin started, "your home is destroyed, and you're kind of unemployed. Unless this Nessa character takes you on full time, of course. What do you want to do when this is over?"

Jenna sighed. "I haven't had much chance to think about it."

"Then don't think. Just say whatever comes to mind."

"Uhm . . . scuba diving."

That stunned her two compatriots for a moment.

"Really?" Nigel asked. "You never mentioned it before."

"I thought about it when I was younger. I hadn't thought about it at all in a long time until one of my sessions with Ghede."

"Sessions? Is that what they're calling it now?" Caitlin asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

Jenna looked vexed. "There is nothing between Ghede and myself."

Caitlin kept grinning. "Too bad for him." She watched Jenna blush some more, then continued. "And just in case you're interested, I'm a certified scuba instructor."

Jenna snorted. "No you're not."

"Says who?"

"It's not in your file!"

"There's more to me than my file, Empress." Caitlin leaned back. "I also play cards games with real cards, I kick ass at 3D pool, I cry during romantic holo-vids, and I'm allergic to cats."

"Really?"

"Which part?"

"You cry during --"

"Hey, I'm a girl. We're entitled."

"It's not unheard of," Nigel interrupted. "April does it all the time."

"So," Caitlin continued, not missing a beat, "we clean up this mess, and then what do you say to a trip to some tropical island fun? We can rent a boat, a couple of air tanks --"

"Caitlin, why are you trying so hard?" Jenna asked. "I've been nothing but trouble for you, so why . . . why me?"

"Fair question. At first, it was just because I'm a sucker for a pretty face and an athletic body, and you've got both in spades. Then, it was because you were so much of a mystery. Of course, I know a few things about you that I find appealing that might surprise you."

"I've barely spoken to you since you came into the program. What could you possibly --"

"You're incredibly polite," Caitlin interrupted. "You never push around those of lower rank just because you can. You may be brief and to the point, but you never talk down to anyone. You never had any real aspirations about gaining more rank or power in the organization, which means that it was never about THAT for you. You truly believed in the mission statement, and that's admirable."

Jenna smiled. It was a shy gesture, but it was genuine. "Anything else you can tell me about me?"

"You're hopelessly attracted to dark-haired licensed scuba diving instructors, and --"

"I think I'm sensing a slight bias here."

"Hey, unless YOU want to define your own personality, I'd suggest just letting me finish."

"My apologies. Please, continue."

Upstairs, Nessa was stirring from her daytime slumber. She rolled over, made an unflattering noise while she yawned, then opened her eyes. Immediately, she smiled. "Well helloooooooo --"

"If you give me the 'hello nurse' line one more time, I will be forced to punish you," Ghede told her.

"Would spanking be involved?" she asked, biting her bottom lip and letting her gaze roll over his tall, dark form.

"You're hopeless," he told her.

"Puh-lease!" she said, pulling the covers away, exposing her naked body for her visitor to see. "There's always room for hope. I was kind of hoping for that spanking."

"Good grief," Avery said, suppressing his own grin.

"What he said," Anabella added, appearing from out of the ether now that the sun was down. She immediately went to stand beside Avery. She shot a "don't say a word" glance toward Nessa before the vampire could say anything. Nessa just smirked.

"In case you were wondering," Ghede said dryly, "your ward is doing well. She's healing rapidly, and she seems to be opening up." He smiled, wondering how Nessa would react to the next bit of news. "And it seems you may have some competition for her affections. Another young woman has been flirting with her somewhat constantly, and Jenna actually seems to be enjoying it."

Nessa scrunched up her eyes. "Is she hot?"

"I would say so, yes."

"Has anyone else flirted with her?"

"Well, I tried a little, but she seemed somewhat disinterested."

Nessa lounged on the bed. "She's probably just full blown gay."

"Does this surprise you?"

"Not so much. I saw how she reacted to her first kiss with a girl." Nessa grinned. "What? You think I was going to be all broken up? I was hoping she'd come out of her shell. If she's still interesting in being with me too, well, you know I'm big on sharing."

"So you're not jealous?"

Nessa shook her head, then, "Well, maybe a little bit. But I want her to be happy, whatever it takes. The spirits of the old ones know that she deserves it." She saw a strange look on Ghede's face. "What?"

"I just find it amazing that even a being thousands of years old can grow up. Sometimes. Well, maybe just a little." He watched her eyes begin to sparkle, and she turned over onto her stomach, looking at him over her shoulder. He swallowed involuntarily. She was turning it on for him, and they both knew it.

"Hopefully not too grown up," she whispered.

"Good grief," Avery said again. "We'll be downstairs when you're done," he added, taking Anabella's arm. For once, she accepted it without hesitation. The two of them did stop by the bed long enough for Avery to whisper some information into his employer's ear, then he and Anabella disappeared into the lift. This left Ghede alone with the ultimate temptress.

"You are a wicked, wicked woman," Ghede told her as he felt a stiffening in his pants. His voice broke just a bit, showing some of that Louisiana drawl that he generally suppressed. For most of his life, he was a respectable businessman and a physician. Whenever he was around Nessa, he did not need to be respectable anymore. He removed his jacket, then started to undo the cuffs of his shirt. As he prepared himself, he stared at Nessa's perfectly proportioned posterior, which she raised slightly off the bed for his viewing pleasure.

"You've been so good to me," Nessa murmured, drawing out the "o"s in "good" to make it sound like she was purring. "Taking care of Jenna. Now I just need you to take care of me."

Ghede was full staff in his pants, and it was getting painful. "Jenna broke my monitoring device."

"I'm sure it had it coming."

"You owe me for that."

Nessa arched her back and thrust her butt towards him. "You can take it out of my hide."

Ghede's eyes feasted on every luscious inch of skin. There was no other creature like Nessa in the world. She was so hopefully devoid of even the notion of shame, and she understood more of what living life meant than those who were actually alive. "Come here," he told her. He knew what she liked. It sometimes amazed him how she liked to be treated, but he always remembered that no one did anything to Nessa that she did not want.

Nessa crawled over to him, putting a little sway in her hips as she traversed the silk sheets towards her lover in waiting. Her mouth parted and she turned her head sideways, her lips approaching within inches of the enormous bulge straining to be free of its prison.

Ghede reached down and unzipped himself, allowing ten inches of excited flesh spring out and slap Nessa in the face. He did not do anything with it for the moment except for poke and prod her face and neck while he let his expensive slacks fall to the floor. Nessa just waited for him on hands and knees, waiting for him to do what they both wanted. Finally, he grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Nessa instantly turned on the suction, forcing herself to breathe through her nose in order to get some lung pressure. She loved Ghede's cock, which she considered to be one of the most beautiful examples of manhood she had ever seen. The crown was perfectly formed, but not so big that it caught on her teeth, and the shaft was smooth and flawless, with only small bumps and ridges indicating where the veins were. And she knew that she could do what few other women could do for him, namely that she could take it all. And she did. Over and over again.

"You bring out the animal in me," Ghede growled, fucking Nessa's face with increasing vigor. Her mouth formed a perfect seal, and the effort of forcing himself into her throat just made the act that much more pleasurable. More exciting. He pulled his cock out and slapped her in the face with it, keeping it just out of the reach of those hungry, tantalizing lips until he thrust back into her mouth.

Nessa' hand crept between her thighs and began to rub her sensitive mound. She wanted Ghede in there so bad she could almost scream, but it was just one of things that she hoped to enjoy in his company that night. She sank two fingers into the growing warmth of her body, seeking out the special places that she had familiarized herself with over the millennia of her life.

"Make me cum," he told her. "So when I fuck you, it'll last longer. You're no short-term whore. You are in it for the long, long haul," he added, making sure she took all his shaft on each use of the word "long."

The vampire stopped fiddling with herself so that she could play with her lover's balls, cradling them like warm eggs and coaxing all that sperm into action. After a minute or so of coaxing, she got her creamy reward, with wave after wave of Ghede's nectar spilling into her mouth and covering her tongue.

Ghede shuddered as his lover continued to suck on him long after his load was completely drained. Like many men, he was sensitive post-climax, but Nessa knew just how to treat him, keeping her lips around his softening shaft rather than around the crest. He began to slowly chant, using his deep magic to grant him some added vitality.

Nessa knew what Ghede was doing, and relished it. She felt him harden in her mouth, striving to stretching her lips like he had before. She was playing with herself again, making herself wet to match her "willing."

The voodoo priest pulled his cock from Nessa's mouth, much to her disappointment, But when he reached down and grabbed his belt off the floor, she perked right up.

"Time for you to pay for the destruction of that device," he told her. He grabbed Nessa's hair again and turned her sideways. Keeping his hand in those red locks, he brought the belt down hard and fast on the proffered flesh of the vampire's ass.

Nessa had three fingers in her pussy at that point, feeling the vibrations of the belt slaps all the way in her vaginal walls. She knew that Ghede would show no mercy. Of course, she would regenerate any damage he did by the time he got his pants on afterwards, but that was beside the point. He knew her, inside and out. It was the advantage of having recurring lovers.

Ghede rained down blows on Nessa's "defenseless" behind. A normal woman might whimper in pain at this treatment, but he would never treat a normal woman this way. Nessa was not normal. She probably had not qualified as such even when she was still breathing. 'Speaking of breathing,' the thought, a grin finding its way onto his face.

He pulled the belt back but did not let it fall. Rather, he released his grip on Nessa' hair and looped the belt through the buckle, with those unnerving, covetous eyes of the vampire following his every move. He wrapped the loop around her throat and tugged. Again, this was something that he would never do with someone other than Nessa, but she seemed to get off on it.

Ghede positioned himself behind Nessa, grabbed the loose end of the belt, then pulled on it hard while pushing all ten inches of manhood into her pussy with equal vigor. He was not gentle with his use of the makeshift leash, yanking hard enough to cause bruises around her neck. She would not care. In point of fact, she would be disappointed if he didn't.

With Ghede pulling hard on the belt, Nessa started twisted her own nipples, distending them until the level of pain approached its apex, then releasing them with a snap. And to her glee, her lover began slapping Nessa's ass as he rode her.

'All we need now is a sunset and a Native American sidekick,' she thought happily.

Then Ghede pulled harder, yanking Nessa's neck up, spanking the hell out of one side of her ass. Then she came. Oh sweet spirits above, did she ever cum. She was gripping the sheets so tightly that her fingers began to cramp, and her body shook like the Rapture had arrived. And Ghede never stopped. He knew that he could milk her for any number of aftershocks if he kept at it, so his hand never stopped falling on pristine ass cheek and he continued to fill her sex with all the raw force he could muster.

Nessa was grinning like a fool when she pushed chest up off of the bed so that she could push back on Ghede's insistent thrusting. She smiled wider when he paused and pulled out, because she knew what was coming next. She knew what he wanted. Very few women were willing to even try to a man as endowed as Ghede in their asses, but Nessa expected it. She loved it, but not as much as she knew Ghede longed for it. It was why she knew that he was going to play the moment she presented the globes of her derriere to him.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers