Nosey Parker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Learnt your lesson nosey parker?" came Laura's giggly voice behind her; all she could do was nod weakly.

Her head was incredibly heavy, she stared down at Alicia's red boots and the piss flooded floor they stood on. Behind her she could hear Laura scraping and banging about and tried to turn her head to see what the bitch was up to.

"Oh no, keep those pretty eyes on me!" purred Alicia menacingly enough to make Angela raise her aching neck to stare woefully at her tormentor.

She dare not look away for a second; something in Alicia's gaze warned her to look away was extremely ill advised. The chains holding her left arm slackened allowing it to fall halfway to her side. She heard Laura walk across to her right and her right chain was similarly loosened. Her legs were left secure wide apart as they had been as one at a time her arms were undone. Working swiftly behind her Laura left the cuffs left on and secured together behind Angela's back. To her ears came the familiar sound of a ratchet working and she became aware that her arms were being drawn upward behind her forcing her to bend forwards a little more with each turn of the ratchet just to keep her balance.

What the fuck had they planned for her now, the still aching pain and discomfort they had inflicted upon her already had left her very aroused, she quite fancied the prospect that Alicia had brought that brute of a dildo and was going to finish her torture with that. Her heart raced hopefully as if reading her thoughts Alicia disappeared for a moment and returned sure enough with the big black strap on in her hands. Enthralled Angela stared excitedly as Alicia slipped the device on and adjusted it to give a comfortable fit right in front of her highly excitable trembling victim. Angela watched the bobbing bulbous head of the dildo as Alicia crossed to one of the workbenches to pick up something lying there. Returning she opened her hand to show Angela two small screw cramps laid there, Angela was puzzled for a moment but not for long.

Holding one in her mouth she began to tease Angela's already erect right nipple to further distension, Angela moaned with pleasure as her tortured teat was expertly plucked. Once Alicia was happy the nipple was at full erection she screwed the clamp down on Angela's tender flesh. The pain was not as bad as Angela expected but she winced none the less, the action was repeated on her left nipple moments later. What hurt her more than the clamps was the stiffness in her back at being held so awkwardly.

Totally unexpected she felt Laura undo the gag and remove it, as she moved her mouth she wailed, the ache in her muscles was incredible, that gag must have been in place for hours.

"Is that better, bitch?" purred Alicia quietly.

"Yes, yes thank you," moaned Angela hoping despite her intense arousal that the pain was over.

"Ready for more?"

"Please no! I thought that," she pleaded pointlessly, "please let me free, I've learnt my lesson, I'll do anything you ask of me Alicia!"

"I know you will you whore!" Alicia smiled confidently, "and the answer to your plea for clemency is no."

"Please, please let me go!"

"Fuck you!"

It was all too much for Angela and once again she burst into tears, showing no pity Alicia slackened the clamps momentarily allowing the blood to return to her starved nerve endings. Angelica whimpered as the pain flared in her breast then squealed as the clamp was then secured even tighter. She raised her head once more to implore Alicia for mercy in time to see the redhead nod to Laura behind her. Her heart fell like a stone; she expected an imminent assault with the flogger. Instead the ratchet clinked into life and her arms were drawn up much higher above her back forcing her head down and her unprotected rear out further and further. Her shoulder sockets screamed out in protest as she was hoisted into such an unnatural position.

Clamping her lips tightly together she managed to absorb her distress without crying out, Alicia's hateful comment sparked something inside. Foolishly perhaps Angela decided not to let them get the better of her, well to try at least. Fighting back tears she hung her head so that Alicia would not see the hurt in her eyes she hoped. Pain and humiliation may have fuelled her anger but the was sensible enough to hold it under control; she wished she could say the same thing about her wayward libido. In all her experiences through the years she had never been so sexually energized or felt so free, which was so ironic seeing the situation she had got herself into.

For years she had thought secretly spying on her neighbours and fantasising about lesbian trysts with them had been thrilling but her obsessions had pushed the boundaries far beyond what she could have ever imagined herself ever experiencing. Her obsessions had nearly got her into trouble on a few occasions but her husband had sorted things out, usually financially. This however was a far different affair; she had stepped beyond his help, she was on her own here. What horrified her most was that in spite of the abuse, fear and pain or even because of them she found herself revelling in her plight, had she lost her mind?

Raising her head a little she saw Alicia's scarlet booted feet before her, about fifteen inches apart. Looking up a little further she admired the woman's toned thighs above the boots; Alicia's stance was one of extreme confidence, the upwardly curving immensity of black latex phallus was there right before Angela's eyes, she stared at it mesmerised by its menacing bulk. She shuddered at the thought of it penetrating her, bit her lip in anticipation of it stretching the walls of her pussy as Alicia fucked her and let out a faint sigh of longing. Above her Alicia chuckled, reaching down she stroked Angela's cheek, it felt so good that Angela looked up and smiled encouragingly at her gorgeous oppressor.

"You want it don't you?" purred Alicia, how could someone sound so menacing and erotic at the same time thought Angela as the woman continued, "you want me to fuck you like I fucked Laura when we caught you, don't you?"

"Yes," her voice trembling and tiny fluttering from her like a tiny bird, "ohh yes!"

"You've been incredibly brave so far Angela," soothed Alicia crouching to look her in the eye, taking a firm grip on Angela's chin in the palm of her hand the timbre of her voice hardened, she demanded Angela's attention, "you can scream if you want to!"

"Why!" was all that Angela managed, she was puzzled, the pain had not that bad after all.

For a split second only she vaguely became aware of a high zipping noise, sharp pain erupted across her buttocks, the shock almost made her scream as her backside felt like it had exploded. Her eyes widened and she watched Alicia smile down at her smugly, the bitch had distracted her just enough by offering her a good fucking to allow Laura to attack unnoticed. The next time she heard the crop slice through the air, knew what it was but she did not have time to brace herself. Another resounding crack flared agony through her vulnerable rear and despite her resolve nearly gave in and almost cried out. Her breath was ragged as she gulped in air petrified she waiting for the next stroke.

With both hands Alicia grasped her hair tightly at either side of her head, she held her securely and moved closer. The immense phallus rested against her face, she could smell its faint plastic odour along with another muskier earthy odour that excited her. This was the dildo that Alicia had fucked Laura with; it was soiled with the woman's dried on secretions.

"Lick it you slut!" hissed Alicia, her voice shaking with excitement.

"Yes," whimpered Angela wincing as another blow striped her enflamed rear, it suddenly seemed right to add, "yes Mistress!"

"At last, you show some respect slave!" Alicia laughed condescendingly, "now lick it!"

Tentatively at first she proceeded to obey Alicia staring up at the redhead who watched her intently while guiding her head up and down the bittersweet bulky shaft. Soon she was enjoying the humiliating task her mistress had given her but such was the agony she felt with each stroke of the crop across her already well beaten buttocks that she could not stop herself crying out even before the stroke landed. Her head was gripped even tighter as she began to shudder, the pain and anguish was almost too much mixed with her excitement she was drowning in a total disarray of mixed emotions.

Alicia held her mouth close to the head of the phallus and Angela snaked her tongue over it, looking up she stared at Alicia, Angela was shaking with excitement at the aloof coolness the woman emitted as she fellated the dildo. Fingers snaked through her hair to grip the top of her head firmly, she knew what Alicia intended her to do and whimpered excitedly as her mouth was forced to hover directly over the glistening crown of the phallus. As the next blow landed harder than before Alicia pushed her head down firmly. With no choice in the matter her scream of pain was snuffed out as her eager mouth is forced to consume inches of fat black latex. This is so humiliating but so fucking exciting that Angela is on the verge of orgasm. Furiously Alicia forced her to accommodate more and more in her mouth as Laura whipped her into a frenzy.

As if taken over by a demon Angela starts to bob her head of her own accord and was unaware that Alicia had even released her grip on her head. With each stroke of the crop she is spurred on obscenely by her own desires to make a complete slut of herself. Forcing her head down until she gagged she moaned and gasped for air whenever she could, she was a dirty bitch, a dirty fucking slut she kept telling herself excitedly as she sank deeper into depravity.

Such was her state that she never noticed the beating had stopped and was only partially aware of the long nailed fingers scratching across her battered ass cheeks. In oblivion she fellated the latex cock like a thing possessed. Behind her Laura spread her cheeks and with a well-greased hand lubricated her puckered ring carefully. That was something new she thought unalarmed as Laura's finger entered her arse, in fact it felt very nice, she was unsure what the woman was doing but it felt oh so good and she was more than distracted wantonly feasting on Alicia's pseudo cock. I'm a slut, a dirty slut, I want it, I deserve it, she repeated to herself as she endured the latest defilement they inflicted upon her eager body.

Interfering fingers vanished but she cared not as hands gripped her weal crossed hips and something big pressed against her anus, she moaned in surprise as whatever it was pressed on relentlessly, she tensed and a new achingly perverse pain flared through her, she wailed and gripped the phallus in her mouth with her teeth, more pain as what ever it was that was being poked into her bum hole was forced deeper. It took only moments though for the pain to fade as her body accommodated the intruder, Laura began to fuck her arse, slowly sliding the strap on deeper and deeper into her with successive strokes. It was disgusting, she never imagined submitting to anything so sickeningly perverse but it felt good, it felt so good, so unnatural, so sick, so perverse but so very, very good.

Alicia pulled away and allowed Laura to get on with abusing Angela. Such was Angela's excitement she gasped and swore obscenities rained from her and alternatively mewling like a cat as she was defiled so deliciously. The pain caused by her bonds was forgotten as Laura screwed her until at last she came. Screaming their names she was wracked with delightful spasms of pleasure as Laura wrung every drop of pleasure from her. Almost delirious she tottered on unsteady feet as Laura withdrew with a loud plop, sweat ran freely over her as she struggled to compose herself and recover.

"So good," she mumbled incoherently, "so good Mistress Alicia, thank you, thank you Mistress Laura!"

"Shut the fuck up Angela," Laura laughed in disbelief.

Such was her state that the pain of returning circulation when her clamps were removed failed to register. Wasting no time the two women began to free her, she cried out as her arms were lowered and unable to stand she slumped to the floor as she was let down. They worked quickly unchaining her legs and arms before lifting her between them and dragging her limp form away. The women dragged her to an empty workbench, like a limp rag doll she fell where they placed her face down with her legs hanging limply over the edge. She lay inert as they secured her to the bench with cords; her legs were pulled around the sides and secured to hooks to fully expose her rear again. In a wonderful dreamy reverie she drifted only half aware of what was going on. She was soon wrenched back into awareness.

Something was eased into her pussy, something big, she moaned as she was stretched deliciously to the max. Lolling her head around she saw Alicia up close behind her; she was going to get her fucking after all. Thrusting deeper Alicia built up speed forcing inch after inch of delightful fat latex cock into her molten pussy. Pulling almost completely out then thrusting downward with every fast paced stroke the head and rippled shaft stretched her cunt and ground against her G-spot relentlessly as it tore into her again and again. Unsurprisingly she came in minutes very intensely and very reactively. Even as she came though Alicia gave her no respite fucking her writhing shuddering body more violently still. Thrashing against her bonds she convulsed wildly until she calmed somewhat and enjoyed the relentless pounding the redhead was giving her. It took not much longer for Alicia to have her helpless victim climax again just as intensely if not more so than the last time. This time Angela's head felt like it would explode as she came, lights swam around and she wailed pathetically as she strained against her bindings. weak as she was she thought she would pass out before Alicia finally stopped, she did sort of.

When she came around she was sitting on a chair dressed in her joggers and sweatshirt, she was very aware of the smarting ache in her buttocks. Alicia and Laura now dressed in jeans and sweatshirts stood over her smiling. Alicia offered her a ready opened bottle of water, which she accepted drinking it eagerly. She felt battered, weak and tired beyond belief. At the same time she felt so fulfilled and sated, so peaceful and happy in the quiet after the storm. Laura handed her a Mars bar, until then she was not aware how hungry she actually was.

"Come on lets go," Alicia said softly, "its almost morning!"

"Are you taking me home now Mistress?" Angela enquired feeling mixed emotions not wanting to be alone.

"To your home no," The redhead laughed "no my little slave, you are coming home with me!"

"Ohh, I thought," she began only to be silenced.

"You don't think now," scolded Alicia softly, "I think, not you!"

"Ohh, I see Mistress!"

"I have six more days to enjoy you before I have to return you to your husband, but for now we must all rest!"

Standing unsteadily she stretched her aching back, looking around there was no evidence at all of last nights shenanigans at all, how long had she been out she wondered as Laura gripped her arm and drew her along.

Six days! Six days before Alicia would allow her to return home, what had the redhead planned to do with her for six days she couldn't imagine? Her pulse raced wildly as she followed Alicia to the car, Laura climbed into the excuse for a rear seat and she was allowed the honour of sitting in the front. As she sat outside the workshop waiting for Alicia to secure the building she tried to imagine what the next six days would hold for her.

"What you smiling for?" Hissed Laura from the back seat.

"Ohh nothing." Sighed Angela settling down in the seat purposefully crushing her bruised cheeks against the seat to enjoy the ache.

To be continued....

12