Nosy Neighbor

Story Info
New friends in the apartment across the way.
896 words
4.2
27.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
133 Followers

When we were first married, my wife Jules and I moved into a tiny apartment on the third floor of a nondescript apartment building surrounded by a half dozen other nondescript apartment buildings. The U-shaped complex was safe and clean and even had a small workout facility.

From out of our windows we could look out on a central garden and across to the other half of the building.

Being newly married Jules and I were having sex quite often and being poor had not yet put curtains up on our windows. We rarely saw anyone else across the way and didn't think much about or care much about the possibility of being seen.

Jules is tall - I am six-foot three and Jules is five foot ten. We are both athletes and are in great shape. Jules also has spectacular breasts not often seen in athletic women. Heavy C cups with dark brown prominent nipples - I love them.

Apparently so did one of our neighbors. Stuffed into our mailbox one day was a photo of Jules bent over and taking my cock from behind and apparently facing directly out our bedroom window. There was no note, only a somewhat non-descriptive email address.

I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do so I sent a short note to the email address asking who they were and (jokingly) if they thought we should buy curtains. I got an immediate response saying his name was Tim and no please don't get curtains. I could tell basically what apartment they must have been in from the angle of the photo.

I figured that was the end of it until a few days later when I got another email at work.

This time it said "I am watching your wife undress." Really! "Do you want me to send you another photo?"

Now I wasn't sure if I should call the police or call Jules at home or what, but I said "Yes show me what you are looking at." A moment later an extremely clear high resolution photo of Jules sitting on our bed topless in panties.

I immediately replied and asked Tim to stop looking and thought I would not tell Jules but get some cheap blinds on the way home.

However, Tim's reply had me re-thinking. "I have seen your wife naked many times. Would you like to see mine?"

Now I was really confused, did I really want to see this pervert's naked wife, would it really be his wife or an internet picture and if I did accept did that now condone his peeping? But I pushed forward, "Sure show me your wife."

Moments later his next email came with 3 photos attached. The first was a man and a woman posing - apparently at some restaurant. I supposed the man was him and, Holy Shit, the woman at his side was this incredibly hot blonde that I had ogled in our lobby and even seen a few times around the gym.

I quickly opened the next photo and there she was...topless. Smallish but apparently firm breasts with nipples pointing to the sky and a huge smile on her face. With my erection growing I opened the third photo. Once again the blonde beauty but this time fully naked from the side, one stiff nipple showing and a nicely rounded butt over slim legs.

I emailed back. "Wonderful! Is that really your wife?" And finally, "She is beautiful, but I'm not sure it's fair because you watched us having sex." I hit send.

Moments later another email arrived from Tim with no subject or content but for a single attachment. And there it was - a crystal clear photo of the blond beauty apparently on her knees with a very stiff cock in her mouth. I replied to his email. "Well I guess we are even. Thanks!"

I was horny all the way home and thought as I grabbed the always eager Jules for sex. "What the heck I'll give my new buddy Tim a show." I turned on an extra light and positioned Jules for perfect viewing as she sucked my cock and balls I made sure to turn her around so that her full breasts would truly be appreciated.

Finally I made a larger than usual show of shooting my cum in her mouth and then sat her on a chair with her legs splayed open and facing the window and fingered her wet pussy to orgasm. All the while looking for signs of life across the way. I saw no lights but definite movement.

After her orgasm Jules, still facing the window asked if I thought anyone could have seen us naked and fucking.

Just as I was about to reply a light came on directly across the way and in the window stood the adorable blond playing with her nipples and displaying a shaved pussy. Then movement from behind her and a man was there - apparently Tim.

They repeated our little show exactly as we had done it. The blonde cutie knelt and sucked his long thin cock until he came in her mouth and around her lips. She then sat and spread her pussy wide for all of us to see as he finger fucked her to orgasm. Smiles came from both sides and the lights went out.

Ed Rogers
Ed Rogers
133 Followers