Not a Soft and Gentle Love

Story Info
He loves your slutty behavior.
1.1k words
4
27.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some days I wake up in a generous mood and I want to bless you with a tender passion that is so soft and delicious that you melt under it.

Other days, I just want to paint your pretty face with my cum.

I see you there all smiley and happy and I almost can't stand it.

How can you be like that? I watch you for awhile and that same fire burns deep in my belly. Lust and animal desire without the cloak of love or even the false face of caring.

I just want you bent over or laid spread out...a smorgasbord of orifices...a fiesta of fucking...a piece of warm meat for me to consume. I want to use you then abuse you.

Is that wrong? Apparently not, because you always come back to me for more.

I know your needs well by now and I laugh to myself about your desperation when I am away from you. But I feel sad for myself too...sad because I need you as much as you need me.

I can't remember who is the top and who is the bottom anymore and that scares me. So I take you around to bars and make you show your tits and legs and I taunt the patrons by pinching your nipples and feeling your ass and they hate me for having you.

That's why I do it.

It's a symbiotic relationship and when I get bored and take you out to the car and feel under your skirt, you're always wet, you tramp.

I depend on that now...Knowing you are like me makes me hard...Knowing you thrive on the shame and humiliation makes me despise you, yet want you even more.

We are two lustful dreamers that were lucky enough to find each other...and the rest of the world is lucky we are bound together, so we don't contaminate them.

I especially love for you to show on cam...your soft features shining and almost glowing...your breasts shyly revealed and I love the way you timidly cross your legs until all eyes are fixed on the magical V between your legs...all of them waiting to see white or pink or the color de jour of your panties.

I stand in the shadows as you perform...an actress with a well hewn script that is so good it seems natural and fresh...and an inbred woman's sense of what we want. Centuries of refinement now embodied in you...guaranteeing future generations of the species.

I see that in you..as if you are a machine or a robot or a Stepford wife..so perfect and responsive, making everyone think you like THEM...I know you're thinking about something completely foreign to them.

I come behind you and smell your hair. You shiver as I brush my lips across your neck. I bite your ear lobe and you moan. I back away and let you wait.

You continue your play, but now you have a sense of urgency as you quickly begin to caress your breasts. Your hands cup and fondle and I see your fingers pinching your nipples through the fabric of your top.

Your breathing is rapid now.

"Rub your cunt."

Your hand drops to your lap and you begin to press the heel of your hand against your mound, pressing and circling it on your vulva.

I see you slink down in the chair and I watch as you reposition the cam to show your pussy play. Your head is back as you work on your cunt.

Your hand presses and I see you drag your fingers up from between your legs across the face of your pussy. You are in the game now.

I walk up to you and unzip my slacks. You turn to me and wait. I pull my cock out and hold it in my hand. It throbs and jerks and I slowly stroke it next to your cheek. Your lips and mouth are hungry, but I ignore them.

I stroke my cock as I watch your monitor. I join the hundreds of faceless, anonymous men and women masturbating as they watch you. I laugh when I think about the difference.

They want you, but I have you.

Your hands have pushed your skirt up and your panties are pulled over. Your fingers rub the fleshy lips and slide between then. Your fingers dance in your pussy and then caress and rub your labis until they swell from stimulation.

Your clit peeks up and begs to be rubbed. You know your body well and your hands travel over it, pinching nipples, rubbing your pussy, teasing your clit and then disappearing inside.

Your knuckles show the shape your hand takes as you plow your fingers into your wet opening.

"Spank that pussy."

Spank...spank...spank. Your hand slaps it as instructed, then dives back to rub and feel your hot flesh.

Your lips are stretched out and when you move your hand away to attend your nipples, your labia hang folded like petals of a flower.

I stroke my cock harder and faster. You lean to me as you near your climax, wanting what I withhold.

"Suck my cock."

I finally say the words you want to hear. Some days I refuse to say them, just to torment you. You don't need the instruction to suck and would eagerly pull my cock deep in your mouth without them, but I know you need to hear them.

I feel generous this day.

Your lips close tight around my shaft and I feel the pressure on the engorged veins as my shaft pumps in and out of your beautiful mouth. You suck and pull my cock as your fingers slam against your pussy in your throes of climax.

You moan on my cock and I see your legs shaking and your fingers buried deep inside you and I know you are there.

I pull back and stroke my cock faster. My hand pistons over my cock in a blur and I soon feel the heat flowing up from my balls.

You open your mouth, ready to accept my cum. It shoots out in a gobular spurt...another and another and another. Your face is splattered with streaks of cum.

I put my cock back in your mouth as I release the last. You suck it hard and swallow, then lick the head and bathe my cock all over with your tongue.

I stand there watching the cum run down off your face. A drop falls from your chin onto your left breast, and more follows.

You look up at me. I see the clearness in your eyes and I smile back at you. You are beautiful with cum on your face, my whorey little slut.