Not a Spectator Sport

Story Info
Oral sex gets more exciting with a spectator.
1.2k words
3.96
17.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers

I looked over my shoulder as the spectator moved, her face flushed red as the scene unfolded before her eyes. Quickly he removed my lace panties and lowered his head to my wet shaved cunt, I groaned softly as his hot tongue touched my clit and he sucked it hard into his mouth, burying his tongue into my needing pussy as I raised my ass high off the couch allowing him to fully engulf my mound.

I had missed this, I had never forgotten his touch, even after six months of denying my feelings, hiding from reality, trying to convince myself that he was my past, I now lay on his couch naked spreadeagled, offering my most precious asset to his waiting mouth. I never expected to be back there in that house, the house I had stormed out of earlier this year, after finding out that my best friend was carrying the child of the man I loved. My man, my husband to be, the perfect friend, the perfect lover, my perfect man...I was betrayed, I was heartbroken, I was furious!! I promised I'd never be back, never return to the house of my tears, where my heart sank to the pit of my stomach, I never wanted to see his tall, dark, muscular frame again, I hated his hazel colored eyes, his poutting lips, his small perfectly shaped nose, I didn't want to see his hard bulging chest, his sculpted abs or his firm, rounded, hairless, ass cheeks again.... I was done! Done with this traitor, done forever or so I thought.

His hot breath covered my cunt, his wanting eyes stared up at me as I fed him what his heart desired, I started to buck, his tongue touched me in ways I hadn't felt in months, I moaned loudly, the spectator stepped to the side for a better view, I had forgotten she was there.

He added a long thick finger to the mix, it slid into me easily, my wetness could not be controlled, he lapped greedily, licked and sucked like this was his last meal and he had to consume all he could or store up for an upcoming drought, just then the world went dark, I screamed........ my first orgasm came quickly. He never took his mouth away, the sugary juices escaping from my body never touched the couch, He drank them up, leaving no evidence of the powerful explosion that had ensued. He continued to lick, he continued to suck, I turned my waist ever so slowly, ensuring that every crevice was touched every fold, every corner was saturated with the hot feel of his tongue.

The spectator released a soft moan, I turned my head to see her sitting facing us with her skirt raised high, her cunt exposed and fingers hidden deep within her pink lips, I smiled and placed my hand atop the head of the man mauling my pussy, eating me, tasting me, swallowing every drop of nectar I produced. He raised his head an inch and as if he was a selfish child eating the only icecream left in the freezer he quickly licked, ravenously devouring his treat, refusing to let his icecream melt, refusing to let a drop escape down the cone, he licked my cunt, pushing back the skin that covered the knob of my clit sending shivers down my spine, my walls contracted, my toes curled, my back arched, again I exploded, covering his face with the oils he desperately tried to swallow. He took a deep breath and looked around, catching the spectator by surprise, she had no chance, no way to escape, as if by magic she was on her back, his tongue replaced her fingers and now engaged in the task of cleaning her oily fiery pussy.

The spectator was a spectator no more as she squirmed beneath his tongue and wrapped her legs around his head, she was under the spell of his magnificent tongue but I needed more. She screamed, she bucked, she rocked back and forth, he held her tight to control her moves - my jealousy grew, I wanted this pleasure for myself, still seeing them turned me on.

My fingers flew across my clit, the friction like electricity surging through me, my body pulsated and palpitated uncontrollably, I needed his attention but the task of ensuring the orgasm of the once spectator outweighed my need for the moment. Then she came......... she came with the melodic scream of a satisfied woman, her scream was one of elation, with a sound of joy, satisfaction, pleasure and pain combined, again he raised his head.

My body shook as he reached over and his hand found my opening, he pushed two fingers into my aching pussy, burying his head back onto the spectators cunt, she breathed heavily as he wickedly and purposely tongued her sensitive nub. I moved harshly on his hand, begging to be fucked, begging to feel his dick deep within me, needing to feel it spread the walls of my cunt. My eyes lit up, my heart raced as another scream emitted from the spectator's chest and she collapsed on the couch totally spent, a feeling of joy hit me, I pulled this lover firmly between my legs, and locked him in, now was my chance, my time to feel what I longed to feel, he obliged, with a swift thrust he entered me, stroking me fast and steadily with the male appendage bestowed to him solely for my pleasure, I met his every thrust with a thrust and twist of my waist enjoying the feel of his ever swelling of his dick, I knew he would fill me at any minute, I pushed him back until he was flat on his back, I sat on his thick pole, pausing only to let my pussy adjust to the intruder now buried deeper than it had been for a while and like a cowgirl on a bronco that needed to be tamed I rode - he called my name - he screamed my name - my orgasm built up as much as his, we groaned and grunted in unison, I bucked, he fucked, we were lost in a wild fight against nature, but alas this power was too great, we lost and together the wine of the gods burst from our bodies, nature had won, we embraced, trying desperately to catch our breaths...."We must do this again" he whispered, I rose to the tickle of his seed making its way down my leg, I liked the warmth of it, it amused me, again I promised, I'd never return. I dressed quickly as the spectator waited by the door, looking drunk or drugged out of her mind, the spell of our lover's tongue had not yet released its hold on her. He held my hand and kissed it from his position still on the floor, I smiled, "I hate you" I whispered, as I kissed his soft lips for what I determined was the final time and slowly went through his door with the spectator in tow.

As I looked back at the house of pleasure from which I left somehow I knew I'd be back.......

Bigred24
Bigred24
14 Followers