Not a Word...

Story Info
An inexperienced woman gets pleasure from a mystery lover.
905 words
3.7
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three outfits lie on my bed. Should I go for the classic little black dress, cream halter top and blue jeans or pink blouse and mini skirt? The invitation to Jenna's housewarming party had been very last minute and I'd only just decided to go (besides, it was that or sit in front of the telly with the cat for the fifth day in a row).

It'd been a long time since I'd been out anywhere other than the local supermarket. Let me introduce myself. My name is Chrissie and I'm a 22 year old spinster. I have very few people who I could actually call 'friends' and I'm not a huge party person. I stand 5'6'' tall, have long blonde straight hair, 34D cup breasts and have only ever had two lovers (both of which were only bothered about their own pleasure). Don't get me wrong, I'm a nice person really! It's just I may be a little...frustrated?

I finally decide on the classic LBD (can't go very wrong there!) and slip it on. I apply eyeliner and some subtle lipstick after combing through my hair and praying it stays in place with all the hairspray I attacked it with. One last check I'd switched everything off as I say goodbye to the cat and grab my car keys and bag. Once I'd locked up I get into my little KA and set off for Jenna's house.

I arrive at the lovely modern detached house Jenna had recently bought and I'm welcomed in with a glass of champagne. After an exchange of niceties about the decor, size of rooms etc I'm left to mingle. I hardly know anyone here! I go upstairs to drop my jacket on Jenna's bed. I have this really weird feeling that I am being watched, so look around me to see who the culprit is. Strange. Everyone is busy talking, dancing or drinking. I dismiss this feeling and find my way to the kitchen to grab some snacks from the buffet. I have just refilled my glass when I spot a few people I know from work. Time passes as I'm engaged in conversation with my peers. Typical gossip-y conversation ensues. It looks like Stacey is pregnant again. I hope she knows who the father is this time.

After a few more drinks and a lot of dancing I decide to call it a night and ascend to the bedroom to collect my jacket. Opening the door I notice the curtains are slightly open; exposing a beautifully clear night. I make my way to the window and rest my arms on the ledge as I stare up to the bright stars and go off into my own little world. I've always been a bit of a fan of astronomy and love admiring the constellations.

As I mentally spot and name each one I notice a light touch on my shoulder which makes me flinch slightly. It's too strong to be the curtains and definitely covers too much of an area to be any kind of insect. This mysterious being finds its way to my hair and brushes it aside. I feel a shiver down my spine as I feel a human breath on the back of my neck, soon replaced by light kisses. I close my eyes, feeling every touch stronger each time. The (now discovered) fingertips run down my arms as this stranger continues to kiss my neck. Silently, I beg for them to carry on, I'd never been touched like this before!

The stranger moves closer to me, not a word spoken as they bring hands round to my front and up my stomach slowly to my chest. I feel my nipples harden as fingertips tease them through the material of my dress. I bite my bottom lip as I'm ever so slowly turned on and press myself up against the body of my mystery lover; urging them to carry on.

A hand rests on my stomach as the other returns to my back. Fingertips run ever so slowly down my spine and those shivers return with a vengeance. The hand creeps lower and lower down my body until I am almost dripping with excitement. Gently it slips under my dress and finds its way to my most intimate place. I moan as the touches get faster and more intense. The stranger nibbles my neck as two fingers pull my knickers to the side and three explore me further; inside and out. I feel as if my heart is going to burst out of my chest, it is beating so hard. I moan louder, not being able to control myself as the pleasure gets more and more overwhelming and finally gush as I shatter the silence with my climax. The fingers release themselves from my grip and I feel no more touches, no more electric kisses on my neck. I turn around to find out who this wonderful stranger is and I am confronted by...no one.

Sighing, I collect my jacket from the bed, sort myself out and make my way downstairs. I say my goodbyes and take one last look around the party on my way out. That feeling of being watched is still there but this time it induces a little smile on my face as I close the door behind me and make my way to the car. Time for some 'me time'.