Not According to Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your favorite position to sleep in?" I asked.

"I fall asleep best on my right side. What about you?"

"Same."

She rolled onto her side and pressed back against me. We spooned, my arm around her.

"Good night, Brad."

I nuzzled her neck, cupping her breast in my hand and breathing her soft, wild hair. "Good night."

I awoke on my back, morning wood proud and tall. Sunlight was streaming through my window.

Rose was sitting cross-legged on the bed, ginger locks shielding her one eye, her body exposed to me. "I've been looking at that, wondering what I should do with it," she said.

"Um,... good morning. Pretty much anything you want."

"Let's start with this." She got on all fours next to me and started licking me thoroughly.

I helped her straddle me and pulled her pussy to my face. She moaned when I worked a finger inside her, and took me into her mouth. When I added another finger, she took me into her throat. Like the night before, she forced herself onto me, over and over again.

I found the place I was looking for, and started caressing the ribbed spot inside her.

She came up for air, gasping, "Dear God!"

"I'm gonna cum real soon, Rose."

She said nothing, writhing her pussy above me and sucking like her life depended on it. A moan was her response as each spew of me hit her tongue, and she bathed my face in her juice soon after. In the afterglow, we cuddled and kissed, tasting ourselves on each other.

Finally, she said, "You know what? I don't care what the world says about this. I really don't. This is too damn good to stop. Besides, I feel safe in your arms. It feels right being in your bed with you."

"I remember the morning after my parents' funeral. I fell asleep that night thinking about the way you supported me, the way you did what you could to help me hold it together. I woke up that morning and felt really alone. I wanted to be with you. It wasn't a sexual thing at all. I just knew you would say the right things to me."

She propped herself on her elbow to look at me. "I was just starting to get really interested in boys back then, and seeing you cry made me realize that boys are different from men. I've always enjoyed it when we got together, and ever since that day I've kinda liked you. So I guess this makes sense."

We relaxed in each other's arms a little longer, then went to our respective bathrooms. I had finished with the toilet and my teeth, and was about to get in the shower when Rose yelled down the hall.

"Brad, don't take your shower yet."

"Why not?"

She appeared at my bathroom door, naked. "I'm not ready to get cleaned up yet. I want to play some more." She turned and climbed onto the middle of my bed on her hands and knees. "Have you ever done it doggy-style?"

"Yeah."

"I haven't. I've watched it online, but Asshole didn't ever want to do it that way. The videos I've seen make me want to try it."

I got on the bed behind her to fondle her ass.

"Mmmm," she murmured.

I pulled her cheeks apart to look at her, and she lowered herself until her head was on the pillow.

"What are you doing back there?"

"Wondering how I can be so lucky."

She moved until she could see my face. "Is it true that you can go really deep this way?"

"Yeah." Admiring her pretty pussy and little pink star, I wanted her as much as I had the previous night.

"I think I'm wet enough if you take it easy."

She was. I spread her lips with my fingers and wiped my drooling cock over her opening.

"Do it, Brad."

I carefully pushed just the head inside her.

"More."

With slow, gentle strokes, I advanced.

"More," she moaned, pushing herself onto me until my balls were against her. "I didn't know a guy could go this deep!"

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm just wondering how good it will feel when we move."

I pulled out about half-way, and using my hands on her hips, pulled her onto me again.

"Do that again," she said. "A lot."

Her first orgasm came when I was thrusting gently, playing with whatever parts of her I could reach. The second happened when she had gotten back up on her hands and knees, and we were fucking vigorously, flesh smacking against flesh. Her final one seemed to be triggered by my own. As she felt me swell inside her, she hissed, "Yes!" and pushed herself back against me hard. Each pulse of my cum earned a whimper from her.

We shared some pillow talk, and the kind of cuddle I had begun to crave with her. I was almost ready to doze off again with her head on my chest when her cellphone rang.

"Who would call at this time in the morning?" I complained.

"Mom, probably," Rose replied, scampering out of bed and over to her room.

While I was getting towels for our shower, I heard her walk back into my bedroom. I joined her on the bed as she said, "Really? Sure, Mom, I'd love to!"

"Hi, Aunt Barbara!" I said, loud enough that I thought she would hear.

"You say you want Brad to come along? Brad, your semester doesn't start until mid-August, right?"

"Yeah."

"Mom and Dad want us to come visit them for a couple weeks this summer!"

"Cool."

Rose listened for a moment, and then nearly shouted, "Mom! Why would you ask that?" She looked at me, shock and worry obvious on her face. "Yes, I can put you on speaker." She put a finger over the mouthpiece and said, "You gotta help me here!" Then she hit the speaker icon.

"Brad?"

"Hi, Aunt Barbara."

"How's my favorite young man?"

"I'm good! What's this about you wanting both of us to come to see you?"

"We miss you both, so we want you to visit. To get our place ready, we have to ask both of you something."

Rose's nails were starting to hurt my arm where she had grabbed me.

"We're still furnishing the house, so I need to know if you would need one bedroom or two."

We stared at each other, slack-jawed.

"Kids," Barbara said, "it's time you knew some things. Paul and I always hated hiding stuff from you, Rose, and I know your family did too, Brad. We knew we needed to tell you after the funeral, but there never seemed to be a good time. But now, with us pretty much out of the picture, and you two living together, I think it's time both of you know the truth."

"What are you talking about, Mom?" Rose asked.

"This is probably going to come as a big shock to you, Brad, but, well,... I don't know how to say it."

"Say what?"

"Your mother isn't dead."

It took me a minute to find my voice. "Um, I was pretty much of a wreck for a while there, but that looked like Mom in the morgue."

"Yes, the woman who raised you was killed, along with your father."

"I don't understand."

"My sister was infertile. She and your father found someone to carry his child."

There was a long silence.

"I'm your mother, Brad."

"That means he's my half-brother?" Rose exclaimed.

"The woman everyone knew as Brad's mom was my sister. Her husband was Paul's brother. And mine. And hers. Our parents had four children, two boys and two girls. We were always close, and when we became sexually active, we learned from each other. Eventually, Paul and I decided to live as man and wife, same as our siblings did."

"So, you were all, like, committing incest?" Rose asked.

"In the eyes of the law, yes. But we all loved each other very much."

"I don't understand," I said. "I remember my grandparents – your parents – from when I was real little. That means they knew about this."

"There were fraternal twins. They encouraged it. Listen kids, there's more. Rose, Paul isn't your father."

"Who is?"

I knew the answer.

Barbara confirmed it. "We buried him alongside his wife, honey. That wasn't your uncle. That was our older brother, the man Paul and I wanted to father my second baby, too. Paul's sperm count is awfully low, and we all used to play together anyway, so when we decided we wanted a baby of our own, it was pretty easy to make it happen."

"We're brother and sister," I said.

"Yes, as were your father and I. It runs in the family, I guess," Barbara said. "That's why I asked if you needed one room or two."

I looked at Rose, sitting naked on my bed, a smear of my cum drying on her thigh. "One room is fine, Mom."