Not All Blowjobs Are The Same!

Story Info
A descriptive narrative of the 'perfect' blowjob.
937 words
3.64
87.1k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterR
PeterR
20 Followers

I should start by saying that I'm far from being considered a connoisseur, but I've had enough blowjobs that I can differentiate and even sort them into categories.

All blowjobs are good, but some are better than others!

Basic blowjob - given before sex mainly to get a guy hard. This is good, but if the resulting sex is blasé, so will be the blowjob. My experience here is that after you've you're your reciprocating; your soldier may need additional attention. The sex will be ok, because your pecker will harden, but not like it was just after leaving her warm mouth.

Blowjob as a part of 69 – this can be great, but it's difficult to concentrate while munching on your partners snatch. I've had few of this variety, but one I seem to recall is that my partner had a strange odor and I couldn't wait to right myself to just do her doggie style. There was nothing wrong, but certainly not what I'd consider magnificent.

Blowjob coupled with a hand job – this can be great if it's split 60-40 or better. I've had much experience here, but if your partner is not into it this can be a dog, and again you may want to opt for the lay. Now your partner maybe a great lay, but needs some work giving blowjobs. The fact that she tried is a good place to start and teach her to be magnificent.

Blowjob and she spits – this is great, but how much did she really care if she spits your precious fluid. Now if she spits it all over her boobs this can be great, and if she rubs it all over them, WOW. My experience has been that she will not spit, but is usually unable to hold the fluid so it will trickle from her mouth. This can be sexy or a turn-off.

Blowjob and she swallows – Best yet, especially if she comment on how great you tasted and can't wait for the next session. I can only dream when I get the next one of these, because this blowjob rocks.

Blowjobs, in your dream – Priceless, for it usually will leave me wet by morning. This reoccurring dream has me getting a full-body massage. The masseuse is a girl in her mid to late 20s; and she is dressed in a one piece white gown. She has a nametag, inscribed Monique over her left boob. There is no cleavage evident, but one can imagine some formidable rack behind the gown. I should explain that even though this is a reoccurring dream, I've had all of it happen to me in segments, but too unfortunately that not at the same time.

When I get a massage, I usually leave my tidy whiteys on. Monique insists that her policy with me is to have me naked under the sheets. Reluctantly I remove my briefs and cover myself with the sheet. She begins to give me a full body massage with one important difference. She seems to spend an unusual amount of kneading my butt. Also, when heading towards my toes she brushes my boys ever so gently. Monique routinely massages my back, my arms and legs. Then she massages my inner thigh and cups the boys several times. After doing each thigh she has me turn over onto my back. By now my pecker is purring for attention. Playing the professional masseuse role she halves the sheet and strokes my pecker just to keep me interested.

This is where the fun begins. It is 4PM and she tolls me that I was her last customer. She claimed that it is getting hot in here. I agreed and she clicks the door shut and removes her gown, revealing the most beautiful pair of boobs one can imagine. Each nipple was the size of a number 2 pencil eraser. They felt hard to the touch and below she wore a thong that really is more like a decoration, because it did not hide much of her shaved pussy. She now removes the sheet entirely leaving me naked to her touch. My pecker is standing at attention and she lovingly kisses the head.

Monique then licks my organ from tip to bottom and took each of my boys into her mouth, giving them the exiting bath they've been waiting for. While entertaining my boys she gently massaged and stroked my pecker keeping me on the edge. I felt a small amount of precum which she eagerly swallowed. Now Monique licks the crown, covering the entire circumference. All the while my involvement is an occasional grab of those beautiful boobs and cupping and massaging her fabulous buttocks. She then licks the vein on the underside of my pecker for what seems like a full minute. I now am erect more than I ever remember. Monique cups my boys and gently squeezes them as she starts to bob up and down on my pecker. I am now getting close and she enters my butt with her middle finger and expertly massages my prostate as I shoot streams of jism into her waiting mouth.

Monique swallows every morsel and tells me that there is no fee beyond the massage for she cannot wait for our next session to taste my lemon & lime flavor. Monique tells me that she can get herself off after snacking on some lemon & lime pudding. It's a turn on that she enjoys when I don't use her for my monthly massage.

This is my favorite dream; afterwards the day kind goes downhill.

PeterR
PeterR
20 Followers