Not Alone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found that Wing's human body was soft and responsive, pliant beneath his caresses. When he reached down to her sex and ran his fingers along her moist slit she practically jumped. Richard was beginning to feel the familiar joy of taking a woman, of making her dependent on his touch and attention until he felt merciful enough to send her to the moon with a monster orgasm.

Richard sat up, rolling Wing over onto her back. He stripped off his boxers and left them at the foot of his bed. He loomed in front of her, his erect cock like a twitching one-eyed monster, but her expression held no fear. Nor, really, did it hold much at all, but he tried not to focus like that. Wing's legs parted like butter and he positioned himself between them, rubbing the head of his cock up against the entrance of her slick warm sex.

"You sure about this?" he said. "You know, for human women the first time can be pretty painful."

"You don't think I'd be silly enough to give myself a virgin body, would you?" said Wing.

Abductor or not, Richard was beginning to like this alien. Of course, this was the very definition of Stockholm Syndrome, but he wasn't about to pass it up. He pressed forward, nudging the head of his cock between her tight lips, and then slowly pushing the rest of his manhood inside her. Wing let out a long breath, as if the penetration was forcing the air out of her. Richard rested a moment in her steamy wetness. It felt just like the real thing. Maybe a little better.

He began to thrust, slowly at first, but quickly picking up tempo, the way he always did with inexperienced girls. Her pussy was tight like a vise, and Richard had to concentrate to stop himself from spurting in her prematurely. Wing started gasping, as if surprised at the jolts of pleasure going through her body. Richard was pressing down on her, their skins touching everywhere, wet bodies grinding up against one another.

Still, the blank expression on Wing's face was starting to get to Richard. He pulled out, eliciting a murmur of disappointment from her. "Get on your hands and knees," he said, and Wing obeyed. He leaned in to lick her sopping pussy and Wing squealed with delight. He didn't finish eating her out, but just gave her a taste of the wonders of a good tonguing before pulling back and getting up on his knees to fuck her from behind.

"So Wing," he said, easing his cock into her. "You can look like anything, right."

"That is correct," said Wing's human body, panting.

"I've never gone for the butch type. Let's do long brown hair... tits a bit bigger... pale skin, mid-20s. Can you do it?"

Richard half expected to get slapped, but Wing simply complied. Her hair changed colour and slithered out of her scalp, her skin blanched before him, her breasts inflated like balloons. The changes in her body created strange shimmers around his cock. Richard thought he might have found his dream girl.

With a savage thrust, Richard started fucking Wing in earnest. She responded to his increasingly frantic speed with faster gasps and moans, and even began to thrust back. Richard had one hand on her hips and used the other to maul her now larger breasts as he let his primal instincts take over. She felt so good, so soft and hot and eager beneath him. He was beginning to lose himself.

Richard slung a leg over Wing's hips, practically standing up behind her, and started fucking her with shorter, shallower strokes. She mewled like all of the girls he had in the past, all of the one night stands and short-lived girlfriends. Within moments her breathing was laboured and she was burying her face in the pillow, surrendering to him completely.

Wing's orgasm was a literal earthquake. The vessel around them shook and rattled as she screamed out her climax into the bed's pillows. Assorted pieces of furniture vanished momentarily. Richard just held onto her hot body and enjoyed the vibrations travelling through her cunt, clinging to the only stable thing in the world.

He decided to give her a moment to recover, although his hard cock was still embedded in her. Richard clung to her backside, the sweat sticking their skin together. "So what do you think of the human orgasm?" he whispered into her ear.

"Better than most," she said. "Not as good as the Lira or the Cnaut but hey, whose is?"

"Remind me to get with one of those," said Richard with a chuckle. He resumed slowly thrusting in and out of her, taking his time to savour the delightful squeeze of her flesh. Wing looked back at him, a grin on his face, and that was when it hit him.

She was Kayleigh. The hair, the skin, everything... he had asked her, in not so many words, to change her shape into that of his graduate student. The impression was inexact, but it was the same body as he had felt bucking against him that night in the conference, astraddle him and covered with a sheen of sweat, muttering sweet obscenities...

He needed to get her out of her mind. It was just a meaningless fling, the kind he'd had so many of. But she had replaced all his other fantasies. When he jacked himself to orgasm, it was always that night he thought of. He even thought of her when he was with other women -- including, apparently, Wing.

Richard knew he needed to stop this. "Can you do Scarlett Johannsen?"

"Pardon?"

"You know, the movie star? Can you look like her?"

Wing chuckled. "Ah, the celebrity thing. Sorry, but I haven't had much time to study your popular culture in depth."

"Forget it. Just do blonde, big tits, double Ds, no waist but a big ass. The vapidest slut you can manage." Richard was half surprised at the rage he found welling up inside him, but it didn't turn him off. The anger -- anger against himself and against the situation and against Wing and against women -- fused with the arousal pulsing through his cock to form a powerful, insistent sexuality, a sexuality made to hurt people.

Wing's body was shifting under him, growing into a caricature of a porn star. Her hair bleached, the colour vanishing into the ether. Richard mauled her big floppy tits, leaving scratch marks across them, and she gasped at the sting of his nails. He grabbed her by her blonde tresses and shoved her face down into the pillow.

He heard her muffled cry, not sure whether of pleasure or alarm, but at this point he was beyond caring. Richard hammered into Wing as fast as he could, wanting to punish her cunt, wanting to own and ruin her and turn her into a mere flesh-hole, a sheath for his dick and nothing else. He wanted to pour all his anger into her, make her feel the pain and confusion she had caused. It was raw, mean, animalistic sex and it felt fucking great.

Richard clutched her waist tightly, nails digging into her soft skin, as he felt his orgasm approach. The sound of his hips pounding against her ass was deafening. Finally, with a long angry cry, he shot his seed inside her. It felt like he was coming for a long time, sending rope after rope into her hot womb. The orgasm wasn't so much the pinnacle of pleasure as it was release in its purest form. Suddenly sedate and unemotional, Richard rolled over onto his back, breathing heavily.

Wing was just staring at him, her face as blank as ever. Her pale skin was still marked red from where he had grabbed and scratched her. Richard could see his pearly cum dripping out from between her puffy red nether lips.

"I'm sorry," he said after a while. "I got a bit carried away there and--"

"It was okay," said Wing. Richard realized he had no idea how she really felt -- these surface pleasantries were all he would get. "After all, that's part of human sex too."

Richard couldn't help but laugh. "You do it once, and suddenly you're an expert on human sex?"

Wing dipped her fingers down between her legs, and brought them up to sample Richard's cum. She shuddered with distaste. "I'm an outside observer -- well, I was fifteen minutes ago. I can take a more objective perspective. You're a scientist -- you must know that an outsider can see things that the people directly involved can't."

She had a point, but one that made Richard want to slug her. "Well, if you didn't mind it..."

"I recognize that you're angry with me, and as I said, you have a right to be. There was no way that wouldn't play out in our coupling. I would advise you not to worry about it." And with that she was melting into the bed again, and then Wing's freshly-fucked human body was gone.

"Not one for cuddling and pillow talk, eh?" said Richard. Well, he wasn't either. And there was nothing worse than talking with someone who thought they understood you but didn't.

--

It was near a week into the journey, and Tom and Kayleigh had shared a bed every night ("night" being, once again, something of an abstract concept), but they hadn't had sex, hadn't even made out. On the second night Tom had put a hand on her thigh, his usual subdued invitation, and she had shuddered and mentioned for the hundredth time how weirded out she was about some alien constantly watching, feeling them. He hadn't tried anything since then.

On the sixth night he confessed. "You know, I hate to say it, but this is actually kind of exciting."

Kayleigh rolled around to face him, her look accusatory. "How can you say that? We're never going to see any of our friends or family again."

"I know, I know," he said. "But I mean, think about it. When I was a kid, I thought my whole boring life was just a prelude -- that one day I was going to trip over a portal or a magic ring or a radioactive animal or something and I would be in a fantasy or sci-fi story, because that's what I read and that's how I thought life went. But time went on, and I had to learn that probably wasn't going to happen. And I was really depressed, because I couldn't stand the thought of being normal and boring forever. And now I feel like... maybe, as a kid, I was right after all. I just needed to wait longer."

Kayleigh usually smiled and gushed about how cute his flights of fantasy were, but she wasn't in the mood. "Great. You just go on thinking about how you're in a big sci-fi fantasy, and try to ignore the fact that we're being violently kidnapped."

"Well, the two things aren't mutually exclusive, you know." Kayleigh rolled over and ignored him.

What Tom felt like saying was that he had gone through this already, when he followed Kayleigh across the country for her school. He had already said goodbye to his friends and family, made peace with seeing them only on holidays. He had decided that Kayleigh was better than everyone else put together, and that he would follow her to the ends of the Earth. If it turned out he had to go even further than that, so be it.

The ship shook suddenly, and they found themselves clinging to each other, hearts beating rapidly in fear. The quake ceased quickly, but they didn't break off for a while. They sat and listened to the vague sounds of flesh slapping together, and male and female moans of pleasure.

"What the hell is going on in there?" said Tom.

Kayleigh rolled over and buried her face in the pillow. "I don't even want to know."

Tom thought that maybe Richard had convinced Wing to summon him up a porno movie or something. He had to be lonely, isolated from the couple that was spending all their time together. It was weird how even in this strange a situation the same old social dynamics -- the third wheel, for instance -- still held power.

He got up and went to the window, set to display the genuine landscape. It was completely foreign -- almost a parody of the night sky he knew. Stars were in the wrong place or non-existent, and strangely coloured planets glowed dimly in the distance as they passed by. It was -- he had to admit -- intoxicating. He couldn't help it. Whatever lay ahead, he was excited to get there.

But the journey continued on, a quiet stroll through a seemingly endless night.

12