Not Alone Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close your eyes." Richard dutifully obeyed, and could see even through his eyelids the light of the scanner. He felt a headache coming on. Then there was a hand groping his face, which he promptly slapped away.

"What, you want to fuck all of us?"

Xanon looked somehow offended and amused at the same time. "Please, Richard. I was only trying to give you a pill." He pointed to a capsule now floating in air.

"Well, you don't have to be so hands-on about everything." Richard reached out and gulped the capsule down grudgingly.

Xanon put his hands behind his head, as if reclining in mid-air. "So, how has Wings of Steel treated you?"

"Like pets, honestly," said Richard. "Providing, but condescendingly. Although if she's a pet owner, there's a bit of bestiality there."

"Oh? Do tell." Xanon's interest sounded more than professional.

"Do you think I'm some kind of gossipmonger?" said Richard. "Oh, let me rephrase that: do you want me to be some kind of gossipmonger?"

Xanon seemed to completely miss the implicit threat of revealing his tryst with Kayleigh, or perhaps he didn't care. "Well, I do always like a good story."

"Wing and I had sex once. Well, I had sex with a human-shaped part of her."

"What was it like?" Xanon had the breathy glee of a voyeur in his voice. "You know, I have always fantasized about being with an Erusmi. It must really be the ultimate experience. Everything you have ever desired, no matter how strange or depraved... well, assuming the Erusmi is open-minded."

Richard slugged Xanon across the jaw. He just had too many reasons to.

The diasporic human spun with the force of the impact, slowly drifting until he hit the wall of the sphere. He kept a shit-eating grin on his face the whole time.

"Are we done here?" Richard said.

"You can go," said Xanon. "Or you can stay if you want." He bunched his fists and licked his lips, a chimeric provocation.

Richard let himself out, tapping on the portal the same way he had watched Xanon do it. His first enconter with the galaxy at large had not exactly been the brave scientific exchange he was hoping for. In fact, he was starting to feel distinctly disquieted about the whole situation.

---

The Thalian ship pulled away with a lurch, shaking Wing and the three humans inside it. It drifted off for a while before shooting off into the darkness of space with a burst of purple flame. Richard had gotten a notebook and pen from Wing and was frantically trying to sketch out the ship, both its exterior and interior. In the margins he scribbled wild speculations as to how it could work.

"You know, I could explain how that ship functions, if you want," said Wing, its feminine voice bouncing out from nowhere.

"Save it," said Richard. "I want to try to figure it out myself. If I can't get the answer, then you can spoil me."

Before they had left, Xanon had given each of them League ID cards. When tapped a tiny holographic projection of them in their new black robes emerged from the card's green surface. The image was perfect, and could have been mistaken for the genuine article if it wasn't two inches tall and deathly still. There was no other text on the card, but Xanon had said that everything was in a computer chip.

"You know, this is kind of creeping me out," said Kayleigh. "I mean, is this a totalitarian state or something? Why do we need ID cards? And a physical examination, with weird pills..."

"The League of Worlds is a free association for mutual benefit--"

"Can the propaganda," Richard said, cutting off Wing's spiel.

Tom was playing with his card, tilting his tiny miniature around at different angles and dangling it upside down. "I dunno. I mean, we need ID to do a bunch of stuff back on Earth, and Xanon said we can use this to get free food and housing. To be honest, it sounds a lot better than what we came from."

"Oh, then that just makes this all perfectly okay, doesn't it?" said Kayleigh.

"I didn't say that."

Kayleigh looked as though she was going to break down again, but instead she breathed in deeply and exhaled patiently. She looked up with a forced smile on her face. "You're right, you didn't. I shouldn't take this all out on you."

"We can't judge anything from what we've heard so far," said Richard. "When we get off this ship, we need to keep our eyes and ears open and judge for ourselves what kind of world we're living in." It was, perhaps, the default response of a scientist, but Richard thought it was the best option right now.

Wing appeared next to them in female form, the shape she took when she wanted to be comforting. "That sounds like the best approach. I've tried to be as unbiased as possible in what I tell you, but even I'm not perfect."

Kayleigh chuckled. "You don't say? Well, I'll be in my room. Let me know the next time we have to go out."

"I'll come with," said Tom, as though they were going out to the mall and not just pacing between the limited space available to them. They vanished into their bedroom.

Wing stood there, looking like a wax statue. Presumably she had no idea how creepy this was. Or perhaps she did, and was just in the mood to intimidate Richard.

"Remember to breathe," said Richard. "It's probably not necessary for you, but humans look really strange if they aren't doing it."

"Oh yes, of course," said Wing. Her chest instantly began to rise and fall, perfectly in time with Richard's own. "My apologies. It's very easy to forget these things -- the small details, you understand."

Richard couldn't help but smile wryly. "Right." It was interesting to see these little chinks in the armour of Wing, imperfection in a being that so frequently seemed to be a god. "I was wondering... could you make this ship bigger? It's getting a little claustrophobic. Or is there a limit to how much matter you can produce?"

"My power is not unlimited," said Wing. "I can stretch my boundaries, but it takes some effort and is unstable. This is close to how much I can do reliably. I could make your living space bigger, but as a consequence it would be much more Spartan."

Richard imagined a giant concrete cube hurling through space. "Got it. What about sex? Does that take energy out of you?"

It was still a shock to him when she didn't blush. "It doesn't really take much energy at all. Like I said, I can get as distracted as I want and keep this basically stable."

"Really. Shall we test your concentration?" Richard leaned in and nuzzled her neck, drawing a surprised cry from her.

"Like I said, concentration isn't really an issue... but if you're propositioning me..." Wing had at least managed to affect a smile this time, albeit a fake-looking one. Her inability to cotton onto proper human displays of emotion was getting to be kind of endearing, especially in how it contrasted with her seeming omnipotence.

"I think I am propositioning you." Richard what had gotten into him. Maybe it was Xanon's boasts and crude questioning. In any case, he wanted Wing and the blank canvas her body promised.

She kissed him hotly. Whatever kind of eleventh-dimensional sexual desire Wing possessed was now inflamed. Her clothes vanished into her body, leaving her in that perfect nudity -- those pert but large breasts with their bubblegum-pink nipples that seemed to defy gravity, that round plush ass, the thin body that extended to unreasonable curves in just the right places, and the gorgeous, sweetly innocent face to tie it all together. She was the kind of girl you only saw in pictures, a model made into a superhuman beauty through the aid of hours of makeup, manipulated lighting, and careful Photoshopping... but without all of that, in the natural flesh. Maybe Wing thought that most human women looked like this. It was certainly the impression she would get from TV or movies.

She was kissing his neck and tugging at his robe. Richard checked back nervously behind him. "We should get back to my room. You know, before Tom or Kayleigh comes out to mope."

"You know," said Wing. "It's always a disappointment to find out your cute new species has a sex taboo."

"Sorry for my irrationality," said Richard, backing up towards his room as he did so.

"Don't apologize," she said. "That irrationality is what makes you interesting." And then she was somehow ahead of him. He followed the hypnotic sway of that perfect ass into his bedroom.

Richard didn't even wait until the door was sealed behind him before tackling Wing to the bed. She giggled and bucked against his weight, but was apparently content to be pinned there. He slid down her back until he reached those two glorious globes and promptly buried his face in them.

"Mmmmm," said Wing, burying her face into the pillow. As Richard began licking the little pink entrance between those big ass cheeks, she let out a contented sigh like she was at a spa. Richard just slid further into her behind, licking up the preternaturally clean valley. He wasn't normally much of an ass man, but with an ass like this, who wouldn't be?

His cock was hard as a steel bar and all of a sudden he needed to be inside her, now. Today was not a day for foreplay -- in fact, right now he didn't care very much about Wing's pleasure at all. Why should he? She could surely conjure up an orgasm for herself out of thin air.

Grabbing her thigh he turned her over and positioned himself at her entrance. Without waiting for a response from her he rammed into her cunt. Wing winced. "I wasn't ready yet."

"Get ready. Lube yourself up." It was dry down there, and while the aggravating friction suited him at the moment, the last thing Richard needed was a chafed dick.

"What?"

He waved his hand. "You can conjure up all this stuff, you can conjure up some pussy juice. Just hurry up."

"Seduction on Earth must be very primitive indeed," said Wing. She closed her eyes and Richard felt a quick flud of her juices over his cock. It just kept coming, as though from a faucet, and was soon pouring out of her full pussy and onto the bed.

"Okay, that's enough."

"Just making sure."

Richard began thrusting way in earnest. He grabbed two handfuls of her tits and used them as a handhold as he rode her furiously, bucking against her with every ounce of force he could muster. He left big red marks on those bounteous breasts, even a couple scratches from where his nails had dug in. Experimentally, he slapped one of them, and then did it harder. Wing kept crying out in some mixture of pleasure, pain, and surprise -- but, of course, her face remained as blank as ever.

He ignored that and slammed into her again and again. By now he was drawing almost fully out of there and then thrusting into her until their hips smashed together like thunder. He slid easily into her now, and he suspected that not all of the lubrication was artificial. But he didn't care. All Richard really cared about right now was that feeling of raw, blissful achievement -- conquest.

All of a sudden this wasn't enough. Xanon's words rang in his ears. Why stick to missionary with a blonde bimbo when he had an entire sexual fantasyland at his fingertips, softly responding to his touch.

He paused, filling Wing up to the hilt. "Can you be black? Er, I mean, like an African-American girl."

"Well, I've never been to Africa or America, so that might be an issue," said Wing. "But I know what you mean." Her skin seemed as if it was going through the world's most intense tanning process. From a soft peach colour it ripened into a hard brown, which then darkened into ebon black flesh. Within a moment, Richard was fucking his first black girl.

For some reason it seemed like more than a new paint job. Maybe it was that delicious contrast of Wing's dark skin with her cute pink pussy -- a pink that now seemed so much more bright and innocent. Or maybe it was the strangeness of those dusty brown nipples, or the general strangeness of this unfamiliar, exotic body. But Richard was suddenly consumed with desire and started thrusting into Wing faster and harder than ever.

"My word!" Wing grabbed onto the headboard of his bed for deer live as he rammed into her. Her dark tits bounced back and forth with every thrust, or at least they did when Richard wasn't grabbing onto them roughly. She thrust back in turn, and the raggedness of her breath showed that this reaming wasn't entirely unwelcome.

Richard was panting, and felt sweat running down his chest. His mind felt like it was on fire. Wing's pussy was just so perfect, and it was driving him insane. He had to fuck her, had to fuck her in every way possible. "Now do Asian."

Dutifully her skin changed again, this time blanching to a pale white, and her features drawn into a Chinese expression. Her frame was still the same, which looked slightly unnatural, but also like a too-good to be true fantasy. And that just fuelled Richard even more. As he rammed into her again and again he realized that he could write his every adolescent desire on Wing. It would be foolish to pass that opportunity up. Of course, that was just the rationalization -- the driving force was this strange burning desire to ravish this woman, to ram his sex through her like an invading army and pour every ounce of his frustration into her.

Richard grabbed hold of one of Wing's legs and threw it over his shoulders, increasing his leverage as he thrust in and out of her. "Bigger tits," he barked. The pert handful that Wing had already possessed grew into bodacious DD-cups. And they looked -- indeed, they were -- every bit as natural as the original set had been. He grabbed the soft pillowy breasts and kept a tight grip on them as he rode Wing. They still slipped away from him, their fat slick with his sweat.

"Bigger." They grew to freak-show proportions, drooping downwards. They felt heavy as he lifted them to play with. He licked one of Wing's enormous nipples and she shuddered spastically. Even with Wing's limited range of expressions, he could still see her shock at the sudden orgasm. "Bigger!"

"I'm pushing biology as it is," she said between pants. All this while Richard was keeping up his savage rhythm, slamming in and out of her. His cock had almost become numb to the sensation of her tight cunt clenching around him.

"I want to push biology. Make them as big as basketballs."

Wing looked skeptical, but her breasts swelled further, until they were bigger than her head. Richard didn't even have to lean down to take one of her nipples in his mouth and suck, once again drawing full-body shivers, which coursed through her and made her pussy vibrate around him. "Oh fuck," he muttered. Wing looked like a teenage boy's wet dream beneath him, her face barely visible from behind her breasts. Richard felt vaguely delirious.

"Can you grow a second pair?" He lightly slapped her stomach, as if showing her where to put them. "Just as big as these ones."

Wing grunted, and there they were, burgeoning up and blossoming before her eyes. He stared at the four giant breasts, bobbing up and down with the force of his thrusts, slapping into each other and bouncing in every direction. Richard found himself salivating, dribbling a trail of drool across one of the massive mammaries.

He leaned in, closer and closer, slowing down his penetration. He pushed forward, trying to squeeze himself in the valley between her two sets of breasts. He wanted to know what it felt like to be completely surrounded by titflesh on every side.

And then suddenly he was falling, as though Wing's cleavage had eaten him whole. Around him everything was red and wet and warm. Richard realized that he was within a fleshy membrane that pressed hungrily to every square inch of his body -- and that included his erect cock, which was rapidly being milked by the wettest and tightest thing it had ever felt.

Helpless, he came. He felt the cum shooting out of his cock in forceful arcs, and the pleasure that was like a battering ram to his torso. Richard's cock contracted for a moment and then started coming again. Stars shot in front of his eyes, and then he was blind. His body was just some exploding edifice attached to his cock, which was still pumping and shuddering

Richard spurted once more into the void, and then everything went dark.

--

When he came to, his body felt exhausted from pleasure. It was like he had overloaded his nerves and burnt them out. He couldn't move his legs, but it didn't seem like a big issue.

Wing was standing alongside the bed, back in her regular, two-breasted form, and clad in her respectable black suit. Richard weakly beckoned for her with his fingers. He had come close to this feeling after attempting a triathalon once, but this was still different.

"What was that?" he said.

"It was what you wanted," said Wing. "Something to fuck. Excess. So I gave it to you the best I knew how."

"Was that.... some kind of alien that you turned into? That I was in?"

"I was a form of my own devising. There is no species specifically created for human man's pleasure, no matter how much you may act otherwise."

Something was buzzing in Richard's head, and he couldn't quite figure out what. "Are you mad at me?"

"No, just a little... disappointed." There was an almost parental quality to Wing's sigh. She was learning quickly. "If you'll excuse me, I need to navigate us through an asteroid belt."

Richard felt as though his arm was made of leg, but he still managed to weakly pat the pillow next to him. "Stay here. Cuddle."

But Wing was already vanishing into the walls again -- or, more precisely, vanishing into herself. "We're two days out from Jian-2. I recommend you think about some things. The world out there will not be so... accommodating."

Richard couldn't think about the future right then, especially not the eternity of two days away. All of his exhausted mind's power was going towards his attempt to untangle the paradoxical feeling running through him. How could he feel so good and so bad at the same time?