Not As It Seems Ch. 02

Story Info
Strange feelings develop between Kaleb and Akira.
1k words
7.5k
5
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaleb listened to the storm and boiled some tea for the human woman. He wouldn't know how to care for her but he oddly felt protective of this young woman.

He heard the shower shut off and rolled her bag near the bathroom for her. He heard her sniffling and his heart ached. He desperately wanted to help her but didn't want to upset her. Instead he headed back into the kitchen and poured her a fresh cup of tea.

Akira stepped out of the shower to dry off and stop her tears. Succeeding, she then put on the dry clothes from inside well packed vacation bag she found sitting outside of the bathroom. She smelled peppermint and assumed the man was preparing something for himself.

She headed down the hallway and into the area he was in. She looked at him and gave a slight smile making sure she could compose herself. Akira said, "Thank you again for everything you're doing. I don't want to be a burden to you so I'll just make sure to leave first thing in the morning."

Kaleb felt a slight tug in his chest when she mentioned leaving. "Don't mention it. You're no burden at all and you don't have to leave. It's not a problem for you to stay. The place is big enough. Besides you just got here."

He smiled. "I'm Kaleb, by the way," he said extending his hand, "and you are?"

Akira blushed and felt embarrassed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Akira." She smiled, reached out and shook his hand. "Are you sure? I mean, you don't have to do that. I'll pay you rent if you allow me here then, Kaleb."

Kaleb chuckled. "Akira. It's a beautiful name. You don't have to. I invited you here. You're my guest," he stated politely. "Hey, are you cold? I made you some tea."

Akira gave a small smile that stirred the beast in him. "Okay, Kaleb," she said shocked. "Yes, I'm a little cold. Thank you. You didn't have to, really."

Kaleb poured her a cup. "No problem. It's my pleasure and besides, what kind of host would I be if you didn't feel welcome. Huh, Akira?"

He grinned and gave a quick scan of her body once again which instantly made him rock hard. He moved to make himself comfortable before bringing her tea over and catching a whiff of her scent.

Akira gratefully took the tea from Kaleb and stated her thanks once again. Kaleb just smiled. "Not a problem at all, hun," he said in the sexiest voice she had ever heard.

Akira bit her lip then sipped her tea in silence for a bit before it was broken by Kaleb.

"How do you feel, Akira? Any better yet?" he asked with concern splayed on his face.

As she was about to answer, she heard her cellphone ring. She headed over to her small purse and fished it out. She saw a private number on the display and decided to pick it up.

"Hello," she said calmly.

"Kir, baby, please, can we jus-"

She heard her ex, Sean, say before she cut him off when she felt all the betrayal anger and heartbreak flash in her mind at catching him and her maid of honor in their bed. She let out a sob of pain and anger at that point.

"No. No, we cannot," she said sternly and angrily. Tears began to flow down her cheeks. "We can't talk, Sean. We can't work it out. We cannot start over and forget this. We are not getting married! You blew that when you decided to bang one of my close friends, you bastard! I don't ever want to see you again!"

She sobbed as she sunk down onto the floor sitting against the wall. Kaleb didn't know what got into him but he was instantly at Akira's side. He gathered her into his arms and whispered,"Shh, hun. It's okay."

Kaleb heard the man still talking and decided it was enough. The man had broken her heart completely and he wasn't going hurt her anymore, not if Kaleb had anything to do with it. Kaleb took the loosely held phone from Akira's hand and held it up to his ear.

"Kir, baby, please, I'm so sorry. Baby, it was a mistake. It's my last time. Please."

Kaleb almost snorted in disgust as anger suddenly filled him. He wanted to protect her. "You're damn right it's your last time, you jackass."

Akira was so busy crying that she hadn't realized Kaleb had taken the cellphone out of her hands. To her surprise, she heard Kaleb talking to Sean.

"You better leave her the fuck alone from now on or you'll regret you hadn't tried to because now you got yourself your own personal nightmare. Me. Now, you have a nice day and go fuck yourself since I hear you have a thing for that."

Akira stared sniffling a bit and shocked. She could almost see the steam spouting from Kaleb's ears as he set Sean straight. She nearly let out a giggle imaging Sean's stunned and pissed face at having a man pick up her phone. She heard Kaleb hang up as he walked back over to her putting her phone in her hand and holding it.

He reached out with his other hand and wiped the tears off her face. Strangely, it felt natural to her. He looked at her seriously and said, "You ok, Akira?"

She nodded and smiled. "Yes, Kaleb. I'm fine."

He looked at her for a sign of lying then nodded in approval. "Okay. I hope you aren't mad at me for that but I couldn't handle it. Eventually my instincts and a bit of my temper set in and..."

Akira actually started to giggle, a bit shocked that he was apologizing. She leaned in and gave him a tight hug (which wouldn't hurt much because he was well built and stood 6'3 to her 5'7). "That was amazing, Kaleb. I'm glad you shredded him up like that he deserved it."

That made him chuckle.

"Hey, anytime, doll. He was an idiot to cheat on a gorgeous woman like you. If I caught myself a jewel like you, I'd never let you go," he said staring directly into her eyes and feeling a slight throb in his heart.

"What is happening to me?" he thought.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
EdwarusEdwarusabout 11 years ago
Like

Good story buy when you release chapters even if it takes longer can you make the chapters longer at least to 2 pages on lit people may hate the longer wait but oh well at least we get longer chapters and a free story to read

MsTaylorMsTaylorabout 11 years ago
Feeling it!!!

I'm really liking the story so far!! Can't wait to read more

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Your chapters are entirely too short.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Back of a Motorcycle Ch. 01 Max meets Tala. in NonHuman
Keyanna and Kevin Decisions made & a friendship changes for the better.in NonHuman
Shadow of The Wolf Alex have a disturbing dream.in NonHuman
No Escape From My Mate She doesn't want to accept her fate of being an alpha mate.in NonHuman
Miley and the Alpha A newly turned werewolf is taken by an Alpha.in NonHuman
More Stories