Not Bad, For An Older Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's your ankle?" I asked.

"I have no idea, I stopped thinking about it a while back," she said. "I have to be honest though, it never really hurt that bad. I just liked you carrying me around."

"Ah. Well, with this old body, it won't be long before I'll need you to carry me around."

"There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with this old body," she said, stroking my chest.

She lifted her head up and looked me right in the eyes. "I'll be honest with you Mike, I've never been fucked like that in my whole life. And I cannot wait to do it again."

She started kissing me on the chest, working her way down my body.

I was all set to explain to her that while older guys can last a lot longer, it also takes them a lot longer to recover. Sometimes a few hours. And sometimes once a night is all they can do. But then, as I felt her warm mouth moving further down my body, I felt my cock leaping back to attention. And then I felt her mouth on my cock, kissing and licking it as it grew harder still.

i looked down at her sexy body, passionately taking me into her mouth and sucking my cock with wanton desire.

Not bad for an older guy, I thought. Not bad at all.

12