Not Bible Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diggypop
diggypop
34 Followers

"Honey, people die. Do you think God wants people to be lonely for years and years, just cause one other person died?"

I had no answer. I felt stupid. I always tell myself I want to know what plan the Lord has for me, but I never considered maybe I think too small, and the Lord's plans are bigger than I've been willing to think about. I never stop to think how big the world is.

When she saw I was upset, she came up and put her hand on my arm. "Chris, there's nothing wrong with being young and innocent about things. But you need to know when to grow, when to learn."

"What am I supposed to be learning?"

Before I knew what was happening, her arms were around me. "Pay attention to your body," she whispered in my ear. "It knows what it wants, you can't just ignore it, you have to listen."

I was in a panic. I held onto her like she was the only thing keeping me from falling off the planet. "I don't know what I want!" I was almost crying. My pecker felt like it was gonna burst out of my shorts. Did I want sex? I didn't even know.

I sure wanted something, part of it was I wanted to shoot my spunk something fierce, but it felt like more than that. I could tell my pecker was starting to leak fluid, and it was showing on the front of my shorts. I felt like I had a fever or something. And somehow I knew Counselor Jameson could soothe me, and I was almost ready to do anything if she would.

And all this time she was holding onto me just as tight as I was holding onto her, and she'd kiss me, and run her fingers through my hair, and then she put her hands a bit lower, and kind of held me against her so my hard-on was rubbing right up on her, and then she said, kind of low, and through her teeth, "Do you look at my body, Chris? Do you look at my breasts? How does it feel, to have them pressed against you? Just let yourself FEEL it, Chris..."

And I just couldn't help myself, the feel of her against me, the way her breasts pressed into my chest, the way she smelled, and then she bit my shoulder, just a nibble, but still, my pecker just let loose, and when it did, she just kept pulling me against her and muttered, "That's it! That's right!"

Well, as soon as I stopped convulsing, she gave me a big, wet kiss on the lips, then she worked herself loose, and she pulled a towel out of somewhere and pulled down my shorts, saying I needed to clean myself off.

She had some clean underwear for me to change into, and even a pair of clean shorts that were just my size. She gave me a pill, and told me to take it with water, and it should help me sleep. Part of me wanted to ask her if I could stay with her tonight, but she told me I better hurry up and get started on tonight's diary entry.

I asked her if I should include what happened here, and she said, sounding real confident, "You'd better!" I'm just confused about it all. We didn't have sex, so it's not like we sinned or anything, but I don't know if what happened helped anything. And I'm worried I'll feel all weird when I see Jill. I just won't know until tomorrow, I guess.

diggypop
diggypop
34 Followers