Not Drunk - Plastered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
648 Followers

'I'm sorry,' I say sounding like a scolded child.

'Furthermore... And this takes the biscuit you let them doll you up in drag.' She gasps for breath. 'You look a total slag.'

She's obviously angry and upset. I avoid eye contact and squeeze my crutch for support. Sympathy looks unlikely as she grabs the dedicate hem of my dress and with a flick of her wrist flips it upwards like a pancake exposing my thighs, stocking tops and lace panties. Her eyes widen in surprise and I feel my face redden. She holds the flimsy material aloft and studies my smooth shaven leg. She raises a manicured eyebrow and touches my thigh feeling the silky smoothness of my skin under the Lycra. I try to back away but balancing on my crutch with one foot off the ground heavily restricts my ability to move. My cast weighs me down and seems to hang from my hip lifeless like a dead weight. I felt like a gangsters moll wearing a concrete ankle bracelet about to be hurled to certain death in a murky lake.

'Why didn't you tell me?' She sobs angrily. 'You're so unfair.'

I shake my head sadly. 'You're over reacting darling,' I say. 'It was just some fun. Harmless fun!'

Lily stamps her feet like a child about to launch into a tantrum. 'Overreact. Harmless fun. I've just learnt that my future husband is carrying on with his old girlfriends, likes dressing in women's clothes and has broken his leg and wrist. '

'No, no, no,' I sweat. 'But I'm not sure how.' I try to explain but Lily's not interested.

She stares at my sparkly high heels and sighs deeply. She taps my cast with a knuckle and it reverberates sending tiny shock waves up my leg. 'I can guess but I don't want to know. The image is to distressing. You've ruined our wedding day and you tell me I'm over reacting.' She stamps her feet again and glares at me for a response.

'Look,' I say hanging off my crutch like a monkey. 'The girls are just platonic friends. I've known them for years, you know this. I love you not them. Those girls are my mates. The dress well...it is a bit over the top but it was their idea. I just went along for a laugh.'

She didn't look convinced. She shakes her head. 'You're so fucking cull-able and it's just...so bloody extreme.'

'The dress did have an advantage.' I add helpfully.

'What on earth is that?' she hollers.

'At least I didn't talk to any strange women.' I say with a cheeky grin.

Lily raise her hands in desperation. 'And that is supposed to help, is it?' It obviously didn't.

I look down at my cast sticking out of my dress. 'Yes, it's a blow but I didn't mean to break my leg or wrist. It wasn't deliberate. I hate hospitals and don't get off on self inflicted pain. This is bloody uncomfortable. I'm sure we will find away for the wedding to go ahead as planned. This isn't a show stopper - just inconvenient.' I smile at Lily, pout my lips and try to strike a sexy pose.

As I continue to mumble excuses she stands as still as a statue and continues to hold my dress aloft, her eyes firmly affixed on my cock which now inexplicably begins to throb under her studious gaze.

She's not amused. Angrily she grabs my cock and massages it through my silky panties. 'How can you expect me to forgive when this is so intense, so full-on? Why the wig, make-up, bra and panties.' She pauses for breath and her eyes move from my cock to my breasts. 'And I bet you're wearing a bra with padded cups?'

I nod sheepishly and feel humiliated and ashamed. Perhaps I had gone over the top.

'And... do you know the worst thing. The very worst aspect of this sorry situation?'

I shake my head and toss a strand of hair off my face. (Note to self - I should have taken off the wig)

'You don't look half bad. You're making me feel inadequate and I'm the women here.' Her hand is warm and the nimble fingers play with my cock causing it to swell unfairly. She feels it twitch and in frustration kicks away my crutch. My support gone I swing my hands for balance struggling to stand on one heel. The odds are against me and I sway like a tree caught in a hurricane and inevitably tumble to the floor legs akimbo. I cry out not in pain but in shock. Lily looks down at me her eyes fixed on my crutch and panties. She studies me for a few minutes neither of us uttering a word.

Then something inexplicable happens. Her face slowly turns to a smile then a laugh. I frown confused.

'There is no mistaking you are very pretty,' she says. 'I could be jealous.'

I blush and scramble on the floor but Lily skips over me, a leg either side in a domineering pose. Her leather heels press against my sides, I blink and can't avoid staring up her skirt and in between her legs. The cotton crutch of her panties visibly wet.

She sees my gaze and smirks letting her hands wander all over her body, caressing her own breasts, narrow waist and firm thighs. A delicate hand rubs her feminine mound and her smile takes on a wicked grin. A finger slips into her panties and she purrs softly as she massages her pussy.

A few seconds later Lilly began unbuttoning her blouse.

'It's a common assumption,' she says, 'that women like their men with chiselled cheekbones and a taut stomach. It's true, a narrow waist and wide shoulders on a man does make me go weak at the knees but seeing you look so pretty in that beautiful dress has made me re-evaluate my views. '

I struggle to keep my bad leg bent without putting undue pressure on the cast. I'm uncomfortable but find myself mesmerised by her voice as I stare transfixed into her piercing eyes.

'There's no denying,' she continues, 'like most hot bloodied girls I'm turned on by a well toned hunk but today I'm enjoying seeing you dressed so pretty and feminine. I'm really turned on by the contrast of strong and soft.' She taps my cast with one foot and then prods my soft breast with the other. 'I find your show of flesh very tempting. I simply adore the look of you in a dress. You look wicked and incredibly sexy. What I particularly like is how comfort you are with yourself and how you obviously enjoy dressing like this. It's a dominance issue. When you're wearing a dress and I'm in the trousers it will be much easier to get my way. Seeing you flutter about in stockings makes me want to challenge our gender roles.'

This was getting too serious for me. 'It's a one off,' I say. 'Stop it. You're making me feel more uncomfortable than I already am.'

This has the adverse effect. Lily looks delighted. 'Good. You deserve it. I think you're expecting me to be very tolerant. ' She smiles a sexy smile. 'You wanna have some fun?' She asks. 'I'll be the handsome Prince and you can be the pretty queen.'

'Sure, baby.' I say, 'but don't you mean the other way round?' I glance down at my feminised form and saw her point. Who was I to argue?

She steps out of her miniscule panties and squats down rubbing her sex over my stiffening cock. As I lay there defenceless and immobile she flips my skirt over my stomach and pulls my panties aside so my cock sprang free. She quickly takes me in her hot mouth, teasing me with her tongue. I gasp and grip the floor as she sucks and slathers all over my hard cock. I'm ready to blow but just as I can't stand it any more she spits me out. I pout dejectedly realising that she is playing a power game. I needn't worry as she then easily inserts my throbbing cock into her sopping wet pussy. We both gasp as she lowers herself onto me and she was soon pounding up and down wildly with seemingly little concern for my bad leg, wrist or cast. She screams and moans as she lent forward her hands on my huge tits. I gasp as her fingers spread wide covering my cups kneading them like dough. I moan as my nipples harden and my skin takes on a new sensitivity and lay their unable to do much but watch. She got what she wanted. She was in total control and she played me like a fiddle. A sissy, casted fiddle.

Minutes later we came together. I gritted my teeth and ignored the discomfort as wave after wave of pleasure shot through me and I felt my load boil up inside of me until I could stand it no longer and burst inside her. I dint tell her but she was incredible and it was one of the best session we had ever had. It was with some sadness that after she had had her wicked way with me she rolled off satisfied...or so I thought.

'You've still ruined our wedding.' She said as we lay in bed later that night. I'm still furious. Nothing has changed.

The following morning I try to turn over in bed. My leg feels cumbersome and heavy. I remember my plastered leg and sigh. I lay quietly for another fifteen minutes trying to put my predicament out of mind, but I really did need to get up and have a pee. I lift back the duvet. I'm wearing a red semi-transparent baby-doll nightie. Lily insisted I wore it after last nights sex. I moaned but allowed her to dress me in the belief that she was punishing me for my apparent misdemeanour. Maybe, but the soft material was incredibly sexy and now it made me want to pee even more. I study my shiny white plastered leg raised high on a pillow. I was covered from groin to ankle.

I open my eyes and look up. There to my surprise is Lily sitting in a bedroom chair. She's watching me, her feet resting on the edge of the bed. Already dressed she wore her skinny jeans and a tight top. She winks at me.

'Hello sexy, have you any idea what you're going to wear today as you can't spend all day in bed.'

I shift awkwardly and flick off the quilt. I gaze at my huge cast.

'Your briefs or trousers simply won't fit over that stupid cast.' She grins and leans her head back and took a swig of tea. I notice she hadn't made me one. Her tits were ready to burst out of her tight top. Her eyes caught me staring.

'You're useless and pathetic with your leg in plaster. You'll have to do everything I ask...with gratitude or I won't help you at all. OK.'

I nod dumbly

'So to start with get dressed and we will see about our wedding outfits.'

Despite her grumpy nature she said it with her sexiest voice and I assume I had been forgiven for the night before.

I clumsily pull myself onto my elbows and struggle to arrange my pillows. Lily didn't help but unsympathetically watches me with a smirk.

My nightie was half way up my bum now and I push with my arms into the mattress struggling to get upright. I felt so helpless and useless but was determined not ask for help. I roll on my side and hung my legs over the bed. Every effort was exhausting. I plant my good foot on the ground, my cast leg sticking awkwardly off the bed. How I was to endure this for six month? I had no idea. I hadn't told Lily about that. I try to push myself up straight but without putting weight on my cast it seemed impossible. Where's my crutch I muse? This was harder then I imagined but wanted Lily to think I was capable. After a few painful minutes I gave up flopping back onto the pillow with a sigh. Lily came to my side and helped lift my legs back on to the bed. She grins and had a 'who's stupid now' look on her face. I feel trapped like a prisoner unable to escape.

I look miserably down at my cast. Perhaps Lily's right, the wedding was going to be difficult. My mind wanders as I contemplate my predicament. The cast was beautifully neat consisting of expertly applied strips of plaster. Odd I didn't think they used plaster anymore. I rub my hands over it dreamily. The feeling is sensational. I did it again this time drawing my hands slowly up and down the cast feeling every tiny ripple with my trembling fingers. Perhaps Mary and Clare where right. It did have a certain charm. I smile, it certainly did something for Lily. It reminded her of stiff thigh-high boots. Not that I had worn thigh-length boots, yet I understood where she was coming from. My shattered leg firm and snug inside its padded cast. I shiver with the thought and claw myself back to reality.

I give in. 'Can you throw me some clothes?' I ask dejectedly. 'Please,' I add after she doesn't move off the chair.

This she did but instead of my jeans and T-shirt she threw on the bed a black leather mini dress, snowy white panties, matching bra and a pair of sheer stockings.

'I couldn't decide,' she said with a grin, 'long, mid calf, mini or very short! Until I found my black leather micro dress with its tiny skirt, a mere ten inches from waist to hem, it will just about cover your bum and the top of your cast. '

'I can't wear that,' I say.

'I've made my choice. I'm not giving you anything else and I reckon you should be doing everything I say - sucking up big.'

I don't argue, instead I try to hoop the dress over my cast covered foot but it was just too far to reach.

Lily laughs.

'No,' I say stubbornly. I try again but after a few futile attempts I throw the dress at Lily with frustration.

She laughs again and I feel forlorn and helpless.

I glare at her angrily but know with my face still heavily made-up from the other night I look far from threatening.

'Very funny,' I say twisting on my side, struggling to reach the clothes.

Lily smirks pleased with the situation. 'Since you like dressing and being a girl so much I thought you could continue with the charade.'

'Don't be stupid,' I say.

'I'm not, I'm being practical. You can't wear trousers over that thick cast. This lovely dress will be perfect.'

'I can't go about dressed in this,' I say.

Lily turned to me angrily. 'Fucking tough! You didn't complain the other night when out with your pretty tarty girlfriends so don't moan now with your future wife.'

I knew arguing would get me no where so I tried again to get up so I could help myself. But while asleep Lily had taken away my crutch. I was helpless. Frustrated I cry out but she ignores me.

'Come on darling.' She purrs, 'What's the problem. You've made your bed so you can fucking lie in it. Let's not ruin the day especially when you look so pretty and sexy.'

Unlike the other night I didn't feel sexy but with no other option I reluctantly I let her pull my nightie off over my head. She held my arms and pulls me upright but this was only so she could clip a bra round my chest and slip my slender arms through the tiny spaghetti straps. They cut into my shoulders like cheese cutters. I feebly object but feel in a position of weakness. Apparently the bra is needed so the dress hung its best. I wasn't convinced and the amount of padding Lily stuffed in the cups seemed excessive. But I needn't have worried since the dress stretched as if made of rubber as she pulls it over my head but unlike a jumper it was slightly longer and I lift my bum so she could pull it under me. It came to just below my groin clearly showing the top of my cast and was apologetic-looking.

'We need to change your underwear,' she smirks peeking at my cock struggling to keep within the skimpy stained panties.' She runs a finger between the top of my cast and the lace edging. 'These aren't going to fit over your plaster,' she smirks and neatly snips the material away with a pair of cosmetic nail scissors. With my panties ruined my cock quivers as she pulls the silky material from under me.

'I'm not going naked. In this dress... I, I, I won't be decent.' I stutter.

Her solution is simple - a pair of panties that tie at the sides. She grins as she secures the final knot ensuring I was safely tucked inside. They looked lovely.

Again she insists I wore stockings. On clipped in place on my suspenders the other rolled up to my ankle on my cast foot. She also insisted I kept the wig on and refresh my make-up.

Once complete she helped me to my feet. I looked stupid but Lily was delighted.

'You look amazing,' she said helping me downstairs fascinated with my new look. 'I love the contrast. She confesses, 'I said it last night but the hard cast and the soft dress and stockings sit together like chalk and cheese.'

I wasn't convinced but at least she was less angry and with only a few days until our wedding I didn't want to fall out again.

I was, as you would imagine totally dependant on her throughout the day. She made me my meals, helped me move about the house and go to the toilet. But her manner was most strange. She was obviously pissed off following my Hen night and had ruined her plans of a conventional wedding. Her support was admirable but she talked to me as if a girl or even her sister not her future husband. She kept calling me pretty, making constant reference to my soft skin, smooth leg and long hair. I almost began to think it myself. I'm sure she did this to humiliate me because of my misadventures but over the day I became accustomed to the dress, secretly enjoyed the attention and liked the idea of being a pretty girl - even the cast had its own peculiar attraction.

Unfortunately her mood didn't change despite my initial thoughts. We didn't have sex after that night and she was cross with me for days. As punishment she kept me in skirts, bra and panties. She kept me feminised, locked up in my own home unable to see anyone. Angrily she discarded her diet and in the following days she ate like a horse.

Her mother, Wendy, came round to help Lily with the final adjustments to her wedding dress. She saw me, my cast and my dress and collapsed with laughter. Yes, she was sympathetic to my injuries but I saw a new, sinister side to her as she looked at my new feminised form with a wicked glint in her eye.

To their horror the wedding dress no longer fitted Lily.

'It's your fucking fault!' she screams after Wendy had gone. 'You've made me put on weight.'

I look at her dumfounded. Weight, me?

'What with your stupid Hen night and your dressing. If you want to marry me we will have to change places.'

I look bemused.

'I should have realised earlier. There is no way you can wear your morning suit over this huge cast. You've ensured I can't wear my dream gown. So we will just have to swap outfits. I'm not going to let either of them go to waste.'

I open my mouth to protest but she cuts me short. 'We know your trousers will fit me and my pretty dress certainly suits you.' She laughs and grabs the trousers from the hanger. 'I can't understand why you enjoy dolling yourself up like a tart if you don't want to attract some hunky guy. So...if you want a man you can have me. You'll dress as my blushing bride and I'll be your handsome groom.' She giggles. 'It sounds like fun.'

'Don't be absurd.' I say. 'What a stupid idea. We can't possibly do that. We will be in front of all our friends. We will be a laughing stock. This cast is enough to contend without any added discomfort.'

We argued for ages.

'Look we are getting nowhere.' She says after nearly an hour. 'If the idea does not appeal you won't show any interest if we talk about it for a few more minutes. Indulge me. If the very idea revolts you you've nothing to worry about but if on the other hand you like the idea your little cock will give the game away'

'I bet I can prove you wrong?' I say stupidly.

Her mischievous tone is unnerving. I chuckle nervously. I hadn't forgotten the blow-job from the other night or the red-thong panties I saw her wear this morning.

'Lay back and enjoy.' She says.

'This won't help, this isn't a game we have to agree on this. It's serious.'

'Oh relax. Don't be so stiff. Now just lie back.'

I collapse in submission back onto the pillow.

'Excellent. Now shut your eyes,' she instructs.

'What for?'

Lily walks over to the bed. 'You want to resolve our pre-matrimonial dispute or not?'

I nod and squeeze my eyelids closed, half expecting her to latch onto my crotch.

'Clear your mind of every distraction, every random thought,' Lily says, 'except one. I want you to focus all your concentration and energy on this simple image until it fills your whole consciousness, until you can't possibly think about anything else even when you try.'

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
648 Followers