Not Exactly What He Had in Mind! Ch. 02

Story Info
She and her rescuer view the tape of her attack.
11.2k words
4.37
23.8k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 09/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sextified
Sextified
28 Followers

Thanks so much for all of the feedback so far. I really appreciate all of your votes as well. Now that I am writing a few stories here I understand better how important it is to vote.

I know I released the first story a bit too soon and it was a bit too rough in places. But I was nervous that if I didn't post it when I did . . . it would never get uploaded at all! Strange how you can get so nervous about the reception of an anonymously posted purely fictional story.

This next part should be even more interesting. The beginnings of a tentative relationship forms between the two main characters of this series. The story will also eventually be much more in line with a BDSM theme rather than the Non-Consent direction it started in. But I felt it was important to show where Keeley was sexually at the time she moved in with "me". ;)

As always this is a completely fictional story and the names are chosen at random. Please keep what should be a fantasy as just a fantasy. Making these kinds of things happen in real life is fraught with real danger and real consequences. Respect the limits of others and make them respect your limits as well. ALWAYS play safe! ALWAYS!

Part one - Not exactly what he had in mind!

Part two - - A video reveals she'd asked for it!

Part three - What to do while waiting to heal!

by Sextified

© 2007 All rights reserved.


Part two - - A video reveals she'd asked for it!

I really think that Shelly knew in advance that Keeley would be calling me for help. Shelly always knew how much I cared for and worried about Keeley. She also knew I was still hurting inside from the cruel betrayal of my own divorce . . . even if it was oh so many years ago. Even a proudly self proclaimed, evil, manipulative bitch can try to do a good turn every once in a while. Funny how right she was!

It took a bit of doing but I got all of Keeley's personal belongings into my car and her safely tucked away into my own bed at my small apartment. Then I rushed out and borrowed a delivery van from my work and got all her furniture and boxes loaded into it. A "quick" trip to a Storage-R-Us got me a 10' x 25' unit to dump everything into.

Shelly's irate sugar daddy had evidently removed Ex from their old apartment while I was getting Keeley to safety. No sign of him anywhere. Good thing too. I wasn't feeling too charitable towards him at the moment. I certainly didn't trust I could hold on to my rapidly growing temper any longer. Keeley had looked awful when I had picked her up. I wasn't sure how many of her bruises he was responsible for and how much was Shelly's doing.

I was sure that whatever awaited Ex at the hands of Shelly's Sugar Daddy would be far, far worse than what had happened to Keeley.

By the time I finally got back to my apartment I probably looked almost as bad as Keeley did. Keeley's call had come after a long night for me and I hadn't had any sleep since she asked for my help. It had taken a brutal effort getting all of her stuff out of her apartment, into a service elevator, out into the loading zone, up onto the truck, across town to the nearest storage place to me, out of the truck and stuffed into the unit. Then I had to drive the truck back to my work's warehouse . . . after I had gassed it back up. My boss wouldn't be happy with me borrowing it . . . but I did everything needed without damaging anything but my own tired body.

I am six foot . . . well almost six foot . . . and a thin looking 205 lbs. Glasses, longish brown hair, the clear pale skin of a night shift worker, a wry smile along with grayish eyes that I am told are my most interesting feature. Not handsome . . . but cute . . . the kinda cute most women want to set their best friends up with. Not the kind of cute they want to date themselves. Decidedly a nice guy in their opinion.

That means they want to talk with me rather than fuck me. They want to talk about their problems . . . not mine . . . and most dancers need to talk more than they need to fuck.

I struggled up the three flights of stairs to my own apartment. Small it was even for me and my cat . . . even smaller now with Keeley's personal stuff scattered about. Some of my own stuff would have to go to the new storage unit now as well. But I had to get some sleep after I made sure Keeley was ok. I still had a shift coming up! How I was going to make it all the way through the night in one piece was going to take an amazing bit of luck.

Keeley was still a sleep in my bed. She was hunched over in a fetal position, but had kicked the covers off of her. She was clad only in a thin linen night shirt. And that was it. She had taken a shower and her hair looked a bit damp still. My cat Ruthy kept a watchful eye on her and looked at me wanting praise for having guarded her so well. At least Keeley was a cat person and Ruthy had accepted her. A quick scratch behind Ruthy's ears and a return headbutt let me know that all in catdom was acceptable.


I pulled up just the sheet over Keeley's lithe but bruised body and I went to get a well deserved soak in the shower.

This was going to be hard. I had a woman that I had lusted over for months staying in my tiny little apartment. I hadn't lived with anyone since the divorce . . . and hadn't found someone I would even consider asking to . . . except for her.

As beat up physically as she was . . . I still had as many emotional bruises on the inside. It was a toss up as to who was actually in better shape.

A plaintive meow reminded me that I still had worked to do. At least the complex had a central boiler. I never ran out of hot water. The door to the bathroom was just a bit open as I got out of the shower. I had to find a towel and a robe since Keeley had used mine earlier. Ruthy ran back out of the bathroom towards the small kitchen. The hungry cat had edged the door opened up a bit wider as I finally got into the robe.

Keeley still looked asleep, but I wasn't so sure. The cat fed, watered and fussed over, I was ready to try and talk with Keeley. We needed to set some ground rules . . . and soon. I looked in the bedroom to see Keeley awake and leaning back against the headboard. Just her thin linen shift was all that was between me and her. I gulped nervously and sat on the edge of the bed. Ruthy took her rightful place in the middle . . . just watching us and playing chaperon. Smart cat!

Before Keeley could begin I waded in first. "Shelly called and explained part of what happened. But I want to know something first. Why me? You know how I feel about you. You know how hard this is going to be on me. Are you wanting me to help you because you need help . . . or because you want ME to be the one to help you?"

Keeley hesitated and didn't look me in the eye. "I need help. I need some time to get healed up before I can go back to dancing. I am just too far in debt. I don't know where I am going to dance . . . but I have to get started as soon as I can. I want out . . . but I want out on my terms."

I moved off the bed and around to the headboard. Ruthy also moved closer and rested one sharp paw on my leg as I sat down. I reached out and gently pulled Keeley's chin around to face me directly. "I care for you . . . and I will behave myself while you are here . . . but don't push me to far. Even I have my limits. You have more of an idea than most what they are . . . but don't be cruel."

"Keeley. You called me because you wanted my help. You wanted me to help you get back on your feet. You know I will do what's needed whether you like it or not. You know that in another place and time that we might have been together already. You know what I have been through . . . and I know what you have been through. We have spent months talking with each other . . . learning about each other . . . while you enjoyed dancing for me naked and teasing me mercilessly."

"Do you really think you can stay here for a month or more without us getting physical?"

Keeley looked me straight in the eye and held my gaze. "I am here because you are you. Because if I needed it . . . and if I asked it of you . . . you wouldn't touch me, ever. I don't need you to be that strong . . . but look what they did to me!"

I thought I understood. "Show me"

Shyly Keeley leaned forward and slowly worked the thin shift over her head. She moaned as it tangled as she tried to pull it over her head. I reached forward and helped her remove it. I told her to lay down on her stomach. Her pale white skin and long red hair looked beautiful against the blue sheets of my bed. I helped her by pulling her long limbs straight and lightly caressed her long legs. Shelley and her Ex had done a real number on her.

I knew I had to look at the tape soon to understand everything . . . but Keeley was more important than my prurient interests right now.

My only other close female friend had danced long enough to get her massage therapy license after her own bitter divorce. Then Raina had worked as a massage therapist while she went on to get her degree in Psychology. She continued to dance only occasionally right up until the time she graduated. Then she had to leave to Seattle to go get her masters degree there. I learned everything she did right along with her . . . about massage, yoga, shiatsu and meditation. I even picked up more of Psychology than I thought I had while helping her to study for her exams.

Raina actually believed I was better than some of the trained massage therapists she worked with. She had encouraged me to get my own license but I told her I felt I just couldn't do that. Massage was something I had always done to someone of MY choice. I just couldn't work on people off the street . . . or on guys for that matter.

I worked on Raina a lot while she was dancing at the club. Always proper. Always above board. Even the management didn't seem to mind when Raina let her friends know how good she thought I was. So for the last few years at the club I had gotten lots of practice giving shoulder rubs, back rubs and leg rubs to scantily clad women in between their stage dances. All the while under the watchful eyes of the management. Having a VIP membership can buy you quite a bit of latitude! ;)

Believe it or not. Be a nice guy and don't ever grope a dancer. Get yourself on the "Good" customer list and the word will get around very quickly. You will be surprised what kind of dances you'll get if you do that! Dancers will more than compensate you for your time and trouble . . . but only if they feel they can trust you!

( I said I was a pig sometimes . . . the secret is to be a pig when women WANT you to be a pig! )

So I already knew Keeley's body very well in a clinical sort of way. She would tease me while dancing for me. I'd tease her back while giving her a neck or back massage. When her calves were hurting I'd bend the rules and work on them right there in the VIP room. I think she trusted me even more because I had never taken advantage of her. I even behaved myself the night she had gotten so drunk that she almost pushed me beyond MY limits. We actually got in a bit of trouble with the house mother that night. I had to do a fast bit of talking to get us both out of hot water!

Back to having a quirky beautiful, redhead naked in my bed!

I gently examined each leg. Holding each one just inches off of the bed and carefully supporting it while I felt along her bruised skin. I had noticed that the cuffs they had used hadn't torn the skin around the ankles. But those cheap furry cuffs just didn't cushion enough for what they had put her through. Keeley moaned in pain as I gently explored the damage.

I worked my way up along her thighs and noted a few deep bruises there. A few slashes from a cane maybe on her slim buttocks? One looked pretty bad. Hopefully it wouldn't leave a scar or get infected. Her lower back had a few bruises from where she had been gripped way too tightly. Her shoulders flinched as I carefully ran my fingers over her shoulder blades. Her arms must have been tied over her head for hours. A few light scratches . . . Shelly's long fingernails no doubt . . . marked her back as if Keeley had been clenched in the throes of passion.

If nothing else Shelly had had a good time impressing her "lesson" upon Keeley.

I worked my way down each arm. The elbows were roughened from the time she had spent on her knees. They joints looked swollen and painful as well. The wrists had the same dark bruises gotten from those supposedly "comfortable" restraints. People! You can't keep ANY part of the human body continuously bound for that long . . . especially if your partner is struggling against their bonds!

Even her hands were red and swollen. I gently turned them over and opened up her clenched fists. Deep cuts from her own fingernails were etched into her skin. No wonder she had kept them closed. I softly whispered to her that she was ok . . . and shuddered a bit myself as she whimpered while I let her fists close.

I gave her a moment to rest before I helped her turn over . . . it was even worse on this side.

She turned her head away as I looked at her. I leaned down and held her face in both hands. When she finally met my eyes I told her she would be ok . . . and to close her eyes and try to relax. I wasn't going to hurt her. A strange grin came over her face. "Not unless I ask you to . . . right?"

I felt a leap of lust stir beneath my bathrobe. "That's not fair! This is hard for me too!"

She looked hurt for a moment and quickly looked up to see my expression. She relaxed as she saw my own slight smile. "Shssshhhh", I said. Keeley relaxed a bit and closed her eyes. I looked down the length of her body and saw her completely naked for the first time. I ran my hands lightly along the sides of her body . . . careful to avoid anything remotely sexual as I crossed below her hips. Even so her body tensed and drew upwards in pain as I did so.

I continued quickly down to her calves and ankles. I gently worked over the soles of both of her feet. I was shocked to notice that I had missed a few deep bruises on her heels. Bastard! That had to have been Ex! You want to hurt a dancer . . . hurt her feet. And the soles of the feet attacked in that particular way only yields pain . . no pleasure . . except for the scum that inflicts the pain. I fervently hoped that Shelly's Sugar Daddy took his time with whatever he was doing to Ex.

I uncharacteristically vowed to get my own revenge against Ex . . . but not the kind he would be expecting!

I then carefully avoided the soles of her feet altogether . . . and lightly massaged her ankles to see how swollen they were. Nothing too bad. The heels were why she had limped so badly up to my third floor apartment. I would have carried her up here if she would have let me. Damn what the neighbors would have thought anyway!

I slowly worked my way up to her knees. Again, the skin was just rough from rubbing against the sheets and having so much weight and force pushing against her. Keeley tightened up as I spread her knees open slightly. I kept my voice low and soothing as I murmured nonsense at her. My voice was what was important . . . not what I was saying. Comforted she sank a bit deeper into the bed. She opened her legs open a bit more on her own . . . but she tightly closed her eyes and trembling fists.

Nothing was torn on the outside . . . but I could see that her sex was bruised and swollen. Her mostly shaved pussy looked puffy. There was the beginnings of some deep bruising along her pubic bone. She was trembling even more now. Her whole body was shaking as if she was beginning to go into shock. I hugged her hips gently. Giving her some pressure to relax into. A low moan escaped her as she felt the weight of my chest against her hips. Keeley relaxed and her whimpering slowly stopped. The shudders finally ceased and I waited a few moments more before I raised up again.

I carefully placed one hand over her whole sex. She didn't flinch and a slight nod gave me the ok to continue. I wet my own fingers in my mouth and gently pushed her folds aside for a better look. No response at all from Keeley. She was holding nervously still . . . waiting to hear from me. Keeley had done a good job in the shower. Despite of being very swollen the bruised flesh looked fine. That had to be Shelly . . . and the strawberry lube I had smelled on Keeley when I had first brought her home. Ex wouldn't have thought or cared that much to have taken the precaution to lube her so well.

"You're ok. You'll be fine down there. You are beautiful there even now."

Keeley moaned in relief and tried to pull me up to me her face. "Shssshhh . . . not just yet", I said. She relaxed and let me trail my fingers upwards up over her abdomen. A slight wince and that was all. A bit of soreness around the ribs . . . mainly from screaming into the gag I thought.

Her beautiful small breasts had taken the brunt of some damage. A few bite marks on the lower globes. An angry red soreness on her nipples where some kind of clamps or teeth had been used. Some bruising that looked to be finger marks where her whole breasts had been pushed or pulled together. Maybe a twisting kind of bruise where the whole aerolas had been wrenched in the height of passion . . . whether Shelly's, Ex's or Keeley's I wouldn't know until I looked at the tape.

As I looked up at her I saw the same kind of light bruising around her throat. Choking! Was she into that . . or had it just been done to her?

Her face was ok. They had left it alone except for her mouth. Swollen and bitten, her lips looked painful to me. I placed a finger gently on her lips and she flinched violently! Her eyes flew open and it seemed to take her a moment to recognize me. It was as if she was seeing someone else there for a moment. A shudder and a whimper of an apology told me that she was ok.

Keeley opened her mouth and let me look in. Swollen and red . . . but otherwise ok. Her jaws must be hurting her something fierce though. And her always melodious voice was harsh and rough. "Elsewhere too.", she whispered.

She struggled to turn over and I numbly understood. Shelly's anal proclivities were evidently more than just a rumor. Damn! I should have thought of that earlier. Slowly I ran my hands carefully down her spine. Keeley seemed to take comfort in the contact. Better this from me than some complete stranger or judgmental doctor or nurse. Better that she have some control of the examination . . . and someone she knows will stop if she asks . . . but that will still do what's needed if necessary.

As I reached her buttocks again she opened up her legs on her own. I understood a bit late some of the bruises that I had found there earlier. Gently I parted her cheeks. Again Keeley seemed to freeze in place. I did what I had to do. Keeley had cleaned up well . . . and she looked fine down there. Shelly again I expected. The tape would let me know for sure. At least that was something to be thankful for.

Ironic that you are grateful that an abuser who does something like that to you actually knows what they are doing!

I ran my hands back up to her shoulders and tried to ease them a bit. Not really kneading them though . . . they were way too sore for that. Just stretching and encouraging them to loosen up what they could on their own. Sometimes that's really all you can do. After a very long while I finally stepped off of the bed and drew the sheet up over her again.

I was a bit disconcerted to see that Ruthy had been closely watching me from the dresser the whole time.

In a catty sort of way, she stretched, yawned and turned around in circles before lowering her head to go to sleep. I had her approval at least. I went to turn off the lights and head to the couch in the living room. I almost jumped out of my skin when Keeley spoke softly and firmly behind me. I figured that she had fallen asleep after I had worked on her shoulders for so long.

Sextified
Sextified
28 Followers