Not Fantasy

Story Info
A story.
1.6k words
22.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently I did a show in the south east that required a stage costume of sorts. So I chose a top hat, wig, and was going to wear either a woman's black bathing costume or black panties under fishnet tights, heels and some kind of top. Great giggle except it turned out it would be a family show, lots of small children, and a problem with an unexpected result. During the purchase of assorted items I found a shortage of bathing costumes in the larger supermarkets, being the wrong time of year and the only fishnet tights I could get were in fact stockings. I wandered the heart of the local town and found salvation with the help of an Anne Summers shop assistant. I love shopping in Anne Summers much to the annoyance of about any one else I'm with, except the wife who finds it funny. So there I am with the security guy staring at me daring me to go in as I pondered, wondering, if by any chance I might find something inside. It was at this moment my heroine stepped in and guided me to the only fishnet items they had, a dress and tights. I took one look at the outfit displayed and my fun was born. Stopping at a supermarket I purchased plain ladies panties and went back to the venue and changed.

With the place filling up I stood naked in the changing room (a toilet doubling for the purpose for an hour) I applied body paint to myself ensuring that all that could be reached was. Pulling on the panties felt wonderful, I love the feel of the material, the tights were magic and the dress was incredible against my skin. As I said this was to be a family show so unfortunately clothed like this would not be right, so with a vest top over the dress and a pair of jeans over my legs completing with a pair of trainers I hid most of my original outfit. With hat and wig in place I took to the stage. Throughout the show I could feel the material against me and I loved the way I could look at some of the women and wonder what they would say if they knew.

At the end of the show we packed the gear away, loaded up the car and took our leave, in my case to act out my second more personal enjoyment of the evening. It was foggy as I left and got worse as I made my way to the motorway but to me the fog was going to be my friend. At the first opportunity I started to remove my footwear and replaced the trainers with a pair of heels my wife and I keep in the car for these occasions or others such as she fancies stripping herself and rather then dress fully if we have to stop, she simply pulls on coat and heels. The fog being bad I assessed my chances of being seen by one of the other road users and with an empty motorway made better time than I thought to my first motorway connection.

I had added a jumper whilst loading and now decided it was time for it to go. Since switching motorways the traffic had become almost none existent around me and motorways are wide enough that moving around slightly in a car is reasonably safe, the only sticky time is when the jumper comes over the head. No sooner was this tossed over my shoulder than I wanted to be free of my jeans.

It took a few minutes to undo the button on the jeans and slide the zip down, then a few seconds of adjustment to lift my hips enough to pull the jeans from under my arse but the feel of the fishnet and my flesh bared to the cloth seat and warm air was invigorating and although I still had the vest top on it was only a matter of seconds for this to be disposed of. I ran my hands down my body, loving the feel of the material and flesh aware of the hardening inside the black panties. No sooner than I had done this than I rounded a bend and ran into a line of slow moving traffic. I pulled alongside one car but couldn't see anymore than the shadow of the driver and figured that was about as much as he would see of me.

The traffic speeded up and I let those that were in a hurry pull away as I gently picked up speed myself, thoroughly enjoying a fantasy tale in my head of wondering what it would be like to meet a woman who wanted to do this as much as me, my wife is fun but even she won't get naked in the car, topless, bottomless but not both together. until I realised I needed a rest break.

I pulled into services and went to get out of the car. I had pulled across the far side of the car park and although expecting the cold was unprepared when I opened the car door. I shut it rapidly! It was that cold everything retreated. I needed the men's room but wanted to walk across the car park as I was dressed and then dress in shade but decided this would have attracted far more attention than I was ready for, so I opted for compromise. I decided to dress back in the jumper, find a pair of tracksuit bottoms and wear the trainers but carry the heels and wig with me. I reconnoitred the car park and soon sorted myself out. I stopped to drop some rubbish in a bin and left the heels and wig there in a bag. Once in the men's room I saw myself in a mirror and laughed at my reflection. I washed my face and arms, refreshed the black lipstick and then feeling slightly more like myself again, went back out to my car, getting stares from a couple of women when I stopped to get coffee, however the cashier didn't give me a second glance when I mumbled 'theatre' at her.

Outside again I walked back across the car park until I reached the bin. I stopped and kicked off my trainers and pushed the tracksuit bottoms off finally removing the jumper. I picked the bag up, dropped the heels to the ground put the wig in place and with a little difficulty at first walked back to the car smoothing the dress down my legs as I did so. I was so horny, I wanted release but relented. I had some more rubbish in the car and cleared that out into two bags and then walked to two different bins, each further away from the car than the previous one.

I drove on looking for things to tease my nipples with, trying to attach a clip to one and failing and almost ripping the dress. Again I changed motorways but this was busier and better lit. It had been my intention to be naked but prudence had kept me slightly sane and it wasn't until the weather closed in that the clothes finally came off. First to go were the tights, keeping control of the car and pushing fishnet down was difficult when I was trying to keep the panties in place but I managed without mishap. Next to go was the dress, a far more testing but in the end simple removal. I had wanted to pull it up and over my head but this proved difficult so in the end I pulled my arms out of the sleeves one at a time and then slid the whole thing down my torso and down my legs. I don't know why I love women's panties, as write this I am wearing a pair and have my own pairs as I take a different size from the wife. I love the feel of them against my arse, the way they bare it without tugging. I continued on with the rain lashing against the wind screen, one hand stroking my erection in the least of the heavy squalls until finally the panties and finally the shoes were tossed on to the back seat to join the rest of my discarded items.

My constant travelling companion had been the fantasy of being caught and I missed a turning and found myself heading the long, more populated, way home and by now it was getting light very quickly.

A new problem arose in my mind. Should I dress in case I get stopped somewhere, like a set of lights or heavy traffic, when I would rather not. I drove on wanting a woman to be in a car and see her reaction but all I saw in the cars going in the other direction were distinct shadows, the light not being good enough to be plainly seen in. As the light got slowly better I knew I could be seen but no longer cared, it was the most natural thing to be naked, I had been this way often, but never in my local area since I was young and my rule is never play on your own doorstep and not knowing the habits of new neighbours, two minutes from home I pulled over and put the tracksuit bottoms, jumper and trainers on.

I locked the car and let myself in. I went to our bedroom, stripped off, showered, watching my criss cross body emerge pink for under the blue paint, stroking myself and recounting in my mind how I felt at different parts of the journey.

Freshly showered and still naked I rolled under the duvet and with cock in hand and recounting my fantasy of being joined by a woman who wanted to do the same strip, pleasured myself to relief.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please surrender

your drivers licence at the earliest possible time.

Fog is bad news, a driver with his eyes covered by clothing and or one arm trapped is

so much worse.

That premise made everything else written worthless.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Amateur Dramatics Night Ch. 01 Make up disguises the truth!in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Costume Built for Two James & Becca have a contest to win - by any means necessary.in First Time
Clown for a Day Couple crashes a swinger's party.in Group Sex
Mine & Mine Alone You were warned.in BDSM
Confessions of a Rally Virgin Biker rallies exposed; do you know what goes on?in Loving Wives
More Stories