Not Gay, Butt... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers

She continued thrusting into her now almost limp husband, the only stimulation besides the vibrating egg and clit enticer were his hands flexing on her ass cheeks. His finger somehow found her dark hole, and he pushed against her rubbery opening as he came down from his peak, triggering yet another pulse from her vagina.

Suddenly Jessica felt herself lose control, and before she knew it she was emptying her bladder on her husbands crotch, her piss flowing around them like oil on water. At first she was mortified, immediately thinking of the mess, but the feeling was so intense that she couldn't stop, the warm liquid drenched her husband and the bedding beneath. She vaguely remembered that they had put a water proof pad on the bed to keep all of the oils they were using from soaking into it. That possibly allowed her to let go, but whatever it was, the feeling was indescribable, and she was totally relaxed in his arms.

Ron's eyes popped open when he felt her gushing on him, at first he thought that she was having a very wet orgasm, until he realized that it was too much for even the wettest 'rain woman'. He too was shocked at first, but when he felt her melt into him and just relax, finishing right there on top of him, he just smiled to himself, realizing that they had just crossed another barrier; another boundary had been shattered. They could clean up later, basking in the glory of their love and physical satisfaction was all that mattered right then. Both of them slowly came back to earth, Jessica pulled the dildo from her husbands' ass with a light pop and then collapsed on him again. The vibrator was still going, but she could barely feel it. She reached over and switched it off with the remote and covered his mouth with hers. They said nothing, it wasn't necessary. At that moment they felt like, and perhaps were, the luckiest couple in he world.

******************************

Ron and Jessica had passed a significant milestone with this last lovemaking session. They thought that they had done everything before then, but now realized they had merely scratched the surface. As this story continues, they will discover many more paths ,which may disturb some readers. If you don't have an adventurous mind, the author recommends that you refrain from reading further entries in this series.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers
12