Not Gay, Butt... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers

When she had the harness in place, she attached the life-like dildo to the front, and bent down to give it a suck. Of course this action wasn't lost on Cindy, who needed no encouragement and knew just what to do. She coated the fake phallus with lube and slipped behind Jessie, never taking her eyes off of the man she loved as he plunged in and out of her girlfriend's husbands asshole.

The dildo was like a homing device into Jessica's pussy as she slid it in from behind, reaching around at the same time to twirl a finger on her swollen clitoris. When she was fully inside of the horny lady, she felt a buzzing vibration in her cunt, and realized that Jessie had found the remote and turned it on low speed. The feeling drove her crazy as she fucked her lady lover, the little egg sending pleasure deep inside of her pussy. She noticed that her husband had taken Ron's cock in his hand and was slowly sliding it up and down in rhythm with his slow rocking in and out of the stretched asshole. It was almost like a choreographed dance as the four lovers moved together in perfect synchronization. Jessie liked the mild buzzing she felt from the bullet, and decided to increase the speed. The sudden change in intensity hit Cindy like a ton of bricks and she began the first of many long, drawn out orgasms. She pushed hard into Jess, intensifying the vibrations with the added pressure, and heard her squeal as she too began to orgasm.

The two lady lovers thrashed about as their climaxes tore through them both. Cindy enjoyed a very intense cum while Jessica moaned her pleasure to the woman who was driving the vibrating penis deep inside of her crying cunt. The tears of pussy juice escaped her hole and spread down her thighs, creating an intense scent to mix with their sweat and the aromatic lube. It was all Cindy could do to hang on to Jessie as she rolled her hips back and forth, first trying to escape the excruciating pleasure that the dildo was giving her, then using all of her muscles to bring it back inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh, Cindy! Fuck me! I'm cuming so fucking hard, fill me with that big dick!"

"Yeah baby, that's it, come all over my cock! I'm cumming with you girl!" cried Cindy.

They had almost forgotten about the two men beside them, who were continuing a steady rhythm of in stroke and out stroke, Jack filling Ron's ass with his engorged manflesh as he pushed back to him, their balls pressing hard against each other when the two strokes met. Jessica reached underneath the two men and captured their balls as they mashed together, temporarily stopping their stroking action. They enjoyed the new feeling of Jessie's hand hanging on to the 'bouquet' of balls, then resumed their motion as she released the captive glans. Cindy wanted to get in on the action underneath them too, and had her own squeeze or two. Then releasing the sensitive gonads, Cindy encouraged them to get back to 'business'.

While he enjoyed the attention that the girls were paying to his balls, Jack was eager to continue his stroking in and out of that tight ass hole. It was so much different than when he fucked his wife's ass. Perhaps it was the prostate that his cockhead was rubbing against, or merely the forbidden nature of what he was doing, something that went against everything he had known his entire life. It didn't really matter what it was, he just knew the feeling was intense, and he was eager to continue. He resumed his pounding into the tightness of the man in front of him, his hands now on Ron's hips to hold him steady and get the full effect of his powerful strokes.

Ron too was eager to continue, and felt an additional delight as his wife turned over on her back, slipping under his body and taking his hard cock in her mouth. He now had a cock stroking in and out of his butt and a pair of lips engulfing his male member. He knew he wasn't going to last long, the stimulation on his prostate alone was almost enough to make him cum without even touching his cock. The added pleasure of his lady sucking on his it was about to put him over the top.

Cindy moved behind her husband and entertained the idea of sliding her strapped on phallus into his ass, but decided against it, wanting to watch him lose his anal virginity to the real thing. She was pretty sure that she was going to buy one of these things when she got home though, she loved the feeling that stroking in and out of Jessica gave her, not to mention the delightful vibrations that the little bullet sent through her. Instead of entering Jack's butthole, she merely slipped it up and down his crack, sending chills through his body, and a final signal to his balls.

Jack erupted in Ron's ass with a moan, just as Ron too had reached his peak. The two men were both pumping jizz at the same time, one into a rectum, the other into a hungry, willing mouth. Jessica gulped all of the gushers that she was able to, the white hot crème splashing against the back of her throat and spilling out of the corners of her mouth. She reached up and massaged her husbands balls as he filled her mouth with his seed, and Cindy did the same for her man. She felt him throbbing and pumping into the rectum in front of him, the two men moaning and wailing their pleasure in two very long climaxes. They both seemed to keep cumming and cumming forever, spending every last drop of their energy on their orgasms. It was all that Ron could do to keep from collapsing on his wife's head as she sucked the last drops from his spurting cock.

Thankfully she sensed his exhaustion, and rolled away just as he collapsed on the mattress, unable to do more than moan and wheeze as his buddy dropped down with him. They just lay there for a moment panting before Jack finally had enough energy to roll off of him and breath out a great sigh of satisfaction. The intensity of their orgasms overwhelmed them, and they were only able to lay there huffing and puffing on the bed. A stream of cum was dripping from Ron's freshly fucked ass hole and Jessica rubbed it all around his stretched sphincter like a soothing balm. She would take him to the bathroom directly to clean him up, but knew that he didn't even want to move just then. She kissed her husband, then Jack, and then Cindy for good measure as the satisfied foursome all grinned at each other.

There was really only one stage left to their 'plan', and that obviously would have to wait for a while. Jack's ass was on the line, but it would take a while before that invasion could be prepared. A rest and a hearty meal was in order, after showers for all four sweaty lovers.

***

Jessica was prepared for a situation such as this, with both men exhausted and in need of a good meal. She had shopped at a fresh seafood store for the very best and freshest wild ocean caught shellfish, and oysters imported from the Gulf Coast. With fresh fruits and vegetables rounding out the meal, the two women treated their men like sheiks, even dressing the part in silky handmaiden gowns. They covered their faces with silken veils, and giggled as they fed them grapes from the vine and raw oysters on the half-shell, enhanced with a wonderfully spicy seafood sauce. The men ate up the food and attention and washed it all down with a fine white wine. The aromatic chardonnay had an effect on all four of the amorous lovers, and they were soon in the mood for love once again.

After a romantic interlude that included some slow dancing by candlelight, changing partners with each new song, Cindy decided it was time to begin the finale. She winked at Jessica as she led her husband to the bathroom, her silken gowns flowing as she whisked him away. Ron and Jessie knew what was coming, and they almost felt like Jack was a little kid being led there by his mother. They shared a little laugh together, then a very long kiss before retiring to the bedroom to await the unfolding of the last segment of their adventure. They knew that they'd probably never see this couple again, and a little regret was mixed in with the anticipation of what was to come.

Jessica and Cindy had discussed the arrangements before they ever met. This was to be a one-time meeting, for several reasons. Both men were apprehensive about having to interact, Jack first when Cindy explained the situation to him, and Ron when it had been sprung on him at their first meeting with Jessica's 'surprise'. Tossing in the single meeting factor made it easier for the men to agree. The women also thought that it would be easier for them to swap back and forth without jealousy becoming a factor, thus allowing them to let go without fear of harming their respective relationships. So far everyone had kept their part of the bargain, and with a little regret this part too would be kept.

The two hosts were lying on the bed together when Jack and Cindy made their entrance. Both were naked and flushed from a hot shower. They sat on the bed with Ron and Jessica and began to help them undress. Cindy unbuttoned Ron's shirt as Jack deliberately relieved Jessie of her silks. Soon the four adventurers were naked together once again, and in the arms of each other's spouses.

Ron held the dark haired Cindy close, running his hands all over her body until he reached her pubic mound. He expected to feel a full dark bush there and tangle his fingers in her fur, but instead felt smooth skin. He hadn't noticed when she came into the room, but Jack had helped her shave her pussy smooth. What a difference this was! Ron had been intrigued by the full dark bush, so different from his wife's closely trimmed bush, which she too had completely removed recently. There were now two bald pussies in the room. Ron looked over at Jack to see if he too had shaved, but he was still sporting his average pubic fur, just as Ron was. He half wondered to himself why he even bothered checking, but shrugged it off as a passing thought. Maybe he might enjoy being bald one of these days, but that would come later.

He gently stroked the newly bared flesh above Cindy's cuntlips, mindful of how tender freshly shaved skin could be.

"You like that bald pussy, Ron?" purred Cindy as she felt his featherlike touch.

"You know it sweet lady" was his easy reply, sliding his fingers down to separate her lips and seek the moisture that he knew lay there.

"Ummm, Cindy, you did it!" interjected Jessica. "You're gonna love it!"

"I already do, Sugar, I love the feel of your husband's unfettered fingers, my lips are so sensitive!"

Jack was doing his own exploring, but not with his fingers. He had lowered his head to Jessie's aromatic crotch. Although he and Cindy had showered, Ron and Jessie had not, and her flavor and scent was exotic. A slight mixture of perspiration and pussy juice mixed with just the right amount of girl piss had his cock feeling like a fat tire iron as he dipped his tongue into her nectar canal. The taste and smell sent his head reeling with delight as he sucked on her welcoming cuntlips, inhaling deeply to savor the heady aroma.

"Mmmmmm, Jessie, you taste and smell so good, I wonder if we can bottle this stuff!" he complimented as he continued to revel in her sensuous juices.

"I don't know if we can bottle it, but I sure love the extractor you have honey!" came her gleeful reply.

"You're the honey, honey....or maybe I should call you Ambrosia" he returned as he dipped into her sweetness again. The exchange ended there as all lips and mouths became engaged in pleasuring their respective partners.

Ron enjoyed a deep kiss with Cindy, his finger exploring her inner sanctum, mining for the slippery nectar that she was freely supplying to his inquisitive digit. The amount of juice that she was dripping from her snatch amazed both of them. Impossible though it seemed, she was more turned on now than she had been the entire weekend. Perhaps it had something to do with the plan that she had formulated in her head for the finale that lay just before them. She knew that tonight her husband was going to be penetrated for the first time, but she wanted more. She wanted to be filled by all three lovers at once, and made her move to satisfy that want.

She had to use all of her resolve to do so, but she pulled away from Ron's passionate kiss and scintillatingly sensuous fingers to find the harness that Jessica kept in a case under the bed. She held the strap in her hand as she pulled Jessie from her husband, and coaxed her to wrap it around her waist. Making sure the clasp in back was secure, and the little vibrating bullet was positioned against her sensitive clit, she attached the pseudo penis to her girlfriend. After lubing the fake phallus up with plenty of jelly, she straddled the dildo and Jessica, sliding the cock fully into her already slippery vagina.

"Come here Ron, and fuck me in my ass" she challenged.

Ron was more than up for the challenge, and was delighted to have the chance to fuck this dark vixen's ass once more. He crouched behind her and aimed his lubricated dick at her dark inviting star and pushed forward, marveling at how she was able to control her little muscle to let him in then squeeze his cock like a vise as he slid into her rectum. The exquisite pressure surrounding his cock was enhanced by the feeling of the fake cock that Jessica was pushing into Cindy's lubed cunt, only a thin wall separating the two tubes that were pleasuring the turned on woman. Soon the feeling became even more intense, as Jessie flipped the remote switch to 'on' to start a low vibration centered at the three joined crotches.

Cindy hadn't forgotten her husband, motioning for him to straddle Jessie's face and feed his cock to her. He gladly complied, and felt the added delight of his balls being 'teabagged' by Jessica. The four were all happily joined once again, and the women were working themselves to another mind blowing orgasm. They both were working towards their own climaxes, but hoped to stifle the men's urges to cum, as they knew they needed to keep up their strength and 'wood' for what was to come next.

"Don't you dare cum, either of you guys" demanded Cindy, taking her mouth from her husband's fat cock just long enough to admonish the men. "You have a mission to complete, right after you make us girls cum again."

Ron considered cumming in Cindy's ass just then, to possibly delay or cancel Jack's penetration, but decided against it. He knew that his buddy wasn't all that enthusiastic about the coming ass fucking that he was going to get, but still wanted to finish the adventure on a positive note. Besides, he had kind of enjoyed having real man meat in his ass, maybe Jack would too.

"Okay girls, let 'er rip, but don't take too long, you're tight ass hole isn't making it easy to hold off, Cindy baby." Ron offered.

Jack was having a slightly easier time of it, but still needed a lot of resolve to keep from filling his wife's slobbering mouth with his seed.

"Yeah c'mon girls, move those pussies, I want to hear some real moaning here, fuck that hot cunt Jessie, plow that tight ass hole Ron!" encouraged Jack. He knew that when they were through that he was next, and was becoming eager to get on with it. Watching his wife take Ron's cock up her ass was beginning to pique his interest, he had finally given in and decided that he wanted to know how it feels.

Jessie increased the vibration with that admonishment, and at the same time pushed harder and faster into the cunt that was engulfing the fake cock strapped to her. The bullet buzzed harder, the sound now becoming more audible as the two cocks stroked in and out of Cindy's lower holes in unison. Jack was filling his wife's mouth to capacity at the same time, and he too felt a vibration, coming from Cindy. Her moans tickled his cockhead as he fed his meat to her, and soon she was writhing and thrashing in the throes of orgasm, her climax permeated her entire body from the attention she was getting from all three lovers.

"MMMMM mmmmmmm, MMMMMM!" she moaned as she squirmed on the two cocks. "Yessssssss!" she yelped, pulling her mouth from he husbands manhood and gulping in a large breath of much needed air. "I'm cummmmmmming!" she announced to no one in particular, but if the neighbors were home they probably heard it.

Jessie was less vocal, but throbbed and writhed at nearly the same time, her nerves set on end, her toes curling as her orgasm washed throughout her entire body. She moaned and licked at Jack's balls above her, sucking them into he mouth none too gently this time, the intensity of her climax taking away her self control for the moment. Jack lifted up slightly then sat back down, and as he did his ass hole presented itself to the ecstatic woman, who hungrily and readily slipped her tongue into the wrinkled target. It was all that Jack could do to keep from cumming right then, the delights being given to both his cock and ass hole were so intense. He had to lift himself off the sucking and tonguing women to stave off the inevitable. Such a sacrifice he made in the sake of fair play.

"I guess it's my turn next, eh?" sighed Jack as the two ladies lay huffing and puffing before him. Ron had moved off of Cindy, giving her relief from his tumescent member that had been buried in her rectum, and become somewhat uncomfortable after her intense orgasm.

"I think you're right, my love" breathed Cindy, reaching over to grasp Ron's still rigid member.

After regaining her composure and breath, Cindy stood up and took Ron with her, leading him by the hard cock to the shower. They both rinsed and soaped off their privates, and Ron stooped behind her to 'make sure they got all the soap out'. He slid his tongue into her freshly fucked and washed ass hole, satisfied that she was well rinsed. He felt he had to do the same for the front side, and gently turned her around to cover her shaved mound with his mouth, slipping his tongue inside of her to make sure that her pussy had been rinsed as well as her ass hole.

He was delighted to feel a warm rivulet streaming from her womanhood, basking in the flavor and sexy aroma of her piss as she allowed him to drink her hot nectar. He allowed the stream to run down his chin and chest, lapping and licking at the bald lips, then covering the mound once again to finish drinking in her liquid delight. He still had a hard time believing that he loved this part so much, but his hard cock revealed that indeed he did. It seemed rather ironic to him that he had tasted Cindy twice now, and had never tasted his wife. He knew that he would be remedying that situation soon.

He stood up and offered his cock to Cindy, but he was unable to deliver anything for her, the blood engorged member wouldn't allow him to dispense any of his flavor. "Oh, well, maybe later" they both thought to themselves. Cindy rose and kissed him deeply before rinsing him off one last time. They stepped from the shower and dried each other off before returning to the bedroom.

There they spied Jessica kneeling behind Jack, her tongue obviously preparing his ass hole for the finale. Jack marveled at the depth that she had pushed her tongue into him, wriggling it past the forbidden opening as she stroked his rigid cock. He knew what was to come soon, and he basked in the decedent glory of the fine rim job that this lovely blonde was treating him to.

"That's it Jessie, get him nice and ready, because Ron's gonna fuck that virgin ass hole in a very short time" encouraged Cindy. "Lick his tight little ass hole girl, I love to watch him squirm."

Jessie rose up and smiled up at the returning couple, reaching for the jar of lube and Ron's rigid cock at the same time.

"We need plenty of this stuff darlings, it's a good thing we laid in a good supply of slippery stuff. Come on Cindy, I started it for you, why don't you finish getting your husband's ass ready for my husbands cock?" suggested Jessica.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers