Not Handicapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed. I had no idea of our financial picture or how Mom managed to keep our heads above water. I knew that our house wasn't all that great but it was home for a dozen years and pretty much my world.

"Mr. Compton said he was sympathetic and offered me a way for us to stay here," Mom explained. "You're the one with the vivid imagination Jeff. Do you know what his idea was?"

I shook my head, which was already spinning from watching Mom and listening to things I didn't understand.

"Mr. Compton suggested that if I was friendly to him, that he wouldn't raise the rent and we could afford to stay here. Do you know what I mean by friendly, Jeff?" Mom asked. "It means that on the first of every month, after I go answer the door and you go back to watching your dirty movies, I'm letting the landlord have his way with me."

"Huh?"

"That's right," Mom said, biting her lip. "Your sweet virginal mother brings the landlord into her bedroom and sucks his penis and lets him have sex with her. How do you like that?"

"Sometimes it's just a quickie," Mom continued. "If he's busy or in a bad mood. Other times he spends the night. All the filthy things you had me doing in your story to you, I do to him. He's got a dirty mind, and makes me do the most perverted things."

"What's the matter?" Mom asked. "What do you think of your dream girl now? Last month Mr. Compton was pissed off because his properties got reassessed by the city so he took it out on me by bending me over the couch and sticking his cock in my ass. How do you like that? Anything like that in your movies?"

This could not be, I remember thinking. The thought of my sweet and petite mother being taken anally by the pot-bellied landlord who smelled like cheap cigars had my head spinning, revolting me and exciting me all at once.

"It's... not your fault," I said, thinking of the sacrifices she had been making all of these years for me. "I love you. I can't believe that you would do that for me."

"What would you say if I told you I like it?" Mom suggested, looking at me with a mixture of shame and defiance. "What would you say if I said that I look forward to the first of the month, and even though he's a brute and treats me like a whore, I can't wait for him to show up?"

"How about if I told you that I don't know if I even do it for the rent anymore?" Mom said softly.

"I love you Mommy," was all that I could choke out as we stared at each other. "Love you no matter what."

"I'm actually glad this all came out," Mom said. "Not only are you way wrong about me, but the Internet has given you a distorted view of women. Real women aren't these perfect little blow-up dolls with flawless skin, all silcone and waxed from head to toe. You want to know what a 50 year old woman really looks like?"

***

I was awake. This much I knew because the thought that this was really a dream had already come and gone, and besides, the dialogue that my mother had already delivered was so much crazier than anything I could have conjured up.

"Isn't this what I did in your story?" Mom said as she undid the knot and let the bathrobe slide off of her slender shoulders, and just like in my story, she was naked underneath.

She was beautiful - beautiful in a way that the average guy would not understand. Her skin was pale, and she was thinner than I had fantasized. Her breasts were smaller than I had envisioned, and they sagged noticeably, like the pictures of those hippie chicks from the past.

Her stomach was a little soft and her hips were a little full, with a tiny and faded tattoo of a heart on the front part of her right hip, something I never knew about. Did she get that for the old man, as a symbol of her love and devotion?

The hair between her legs was not thick and dense like I had imagined, and was thin enough to allow me to see the prominent labia that stuck way out, but her triangle was unshorn and formed a wide V between her slender thighs.

"Not a pretty sight, is it?" Mom said, and started to go on about how unattractive she was but I told her to stop and told her what I thought.

I didn't tell her in words, but simply pulled down the sheet and exposed myself, figuring that while talk is cheap, there was nothing like being able to show Mom that she was way wrong, and that she was beautiful to me.

"Oh," my mother whispered when she saw my cock, which could not have been harder.

My erection was so stiff that it curled up towards my stomach, and the head of my cock was resting above my navel. There was a little puddle of pre-cum on my belly and more was dripping out of the head of my dick as Mom stood and stared in disbelief.

"See?" I said, praying that she had read the rest of my story.

***

The groan that came out of my Mom's mouth only made what she was doing to herself even hotter. Mom was next to the bed, and she had what looked like three fingers working inside the fold of her pussy, all the while staring at me holding my dick.

"Stroke it," Mom grunted. "I want to see you play with it."

"Can't," I wheezed, knowing that I would be coming all over the place if I so much as moved my hand from the savage grip I had at the base of my member. "Get on the bed Mom. Please. Squat on my cock. Like you did in the story."

Mom shook her head no, but I was insistent. So much so that she eventually climbed on the bed and straddled my cock, mumbling something that sounded like a prayer asking for forgiveness while guiding my cock inside of her.

Mom screamed as she lost her balance, and instead of me gently sliding into her pussy, she dropped down on it, impaling herself with every inch of my throbbing tool. I thrust my hips upwards as best I could, knowing I was cumming and could do nothing about it.

My hands went to her dangling tits, and I kneaded them roughly as Mom bounced around on top of me like a spastic marionette, her pussy clamping down on my dick as she came. It was over before it started - way too fast - but we had both cum in that short period of time, and then the guilt followed.

"Don't cry Mom," I pleaded with her after she collapsed on top of me, and I kept telling her that it was alright even though her tears kept coming.

"What have I done?" Mom asked me after many minutes of us holding each other.

"It was good for me Mom," I admitted. "I only wish I could have held out longer, but you felt so good. Your pussy was so tight. But it wasn't your fault Mom. It was my fault, so please don't cry."

I wasn't going to die a virgin. That was all I could think of, and I only wished that my mother didn't feel so guilty about it.

"I don't know what got into me, honey," Mom admitted after getting back up up onto her knees. "It's just that yesterday - when you were with Tammy - I got so excited. Ever since then - and then when I read your story..."

"You came, didn't you Mom?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Haven't had an orgasm like that in so long," Mom said. "You're so much bigger than Mr. Compton. So much harder."

"We do need each other," I said to Mom, my hands bracing her as she stayed on top of me, my limp dick still resting inside of her, and Mom smiled as she felt my thumbs probing into her moist armpits, gently stroking the faint stubble in the warm pockets. "You're so hot. I want to fuck you again. Play with your breasts for me."

"Like this honey?" Mom said, slowly leaning back upright and cupping her breasts in her hands. "I wish you could have seen them when they were firm. They used to stick straight out."

"I love them now," I gasped while watching my mother knead her banana boobs even rougher than I had, pulling on her plump nipples as she squirmed on my lap. "That's so hot."

"Are you really?" Mom asked, taking her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and pulling them straight out, stretching the tit-flesh so hard that I winced. "I feel you - you're getting hard again, aren't you? How..."

I didn't know how, all I knew was that I had a lot of pent-up energy inside of me, and after endless hours of fantasizing about being with my Mom like this, I was ready.

This time it took me a lot longer to cum, and Mom was sore and exhausted when she said she could take no more after her latest orgasm. She lifted herself off my stiff cock and took me in her mouth. As I watched her lips glide up and down my cock, and her hand milked my nuts, I told her I was cumming. I watched through glazed eyes as Mom took my load into her throat, with what she could not swallow drooling out of the corners of her mouth and into my pubes.

***

"Tomorrow night is rent night," Mom told me as we looked at the ceiling. "I wish now that I hadn't told you about that."

"It's okay," I said. "As a matter-of-fact, I would love to watch."

"Watch?" Mom said. "You mean you would want to see Mr. Compton..."

"Sure," I admitted. "You watched me and that lady."

"And I liked watching too," Mom confessed.

"I think I will too," I said, and although I knew I might feel jealous I also knew that it was just like watching a movie, and besides, Mom wanted me more than him.

"I think I'm spoiled though," Mom said as she reached down and took my dick in her hand, pulling on it affectionately.

"Who knows?" I continued. "If Mr. Compton is as perverted as you say he is, maybe he would like to watch you and me too. Maybe we could earn some grocery money."

"Oh my," Mom said with an embarrassed grin. "I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"We'll see," I concluded, figuring that having just screwed her son, maybe I was pushing a bit too hard there. "We'll see."

***

thank you for reading

12