Not Her Type

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotknight
hotknight
689 Followers

He leaned over her and licked at each nipple, sucking each into his mouth before he went up to capture her lips.

Then he started fucking her again. This time it was hard and fast, deep and thorough. Jasmin began to cry out at each thrust of his hips, wrapping her legs around his back as he pistoned into her pussy. She arched her back, pumping up her pelvis to meet his every stroke, gasping for breath. Suddenly she came, growing rigid with a shriek of ectasy but he did not let up fucking her. Jasmin found her hands pressed against her own temples as if to guard her mind against the waves of pleasure cascading into her. If this was what he meant by fucking it out of her she was prepared to tell him anything he wanted. She threw her arms around his neck, unlocking her legs from around his back and widening them as far apart as they could go. She clawed at his back as he locked on her lips with his, feeling her breasts pressed against his chest and her nipples rubbing on his skin, another source of delight apart from the brutal plundering of her cunt.

"0-4-5-9-3-3-2-2-2-6-1-7-7-3!" she cried out, "0-4-5-9-3-3-2-2-2-6-1-7-7-3! 0-4-5-9-3-3-2-2-2-6-1-7-7-3! ... fuck! 0-4-5-9-3-3-2-2-2-6-1-7-7-3! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Oh please! 0-4-5-9-3-3-2-2-2-6-1-7-7-3!!" Her pussy was getting more of a workout than she bargained for and she came again, still screaming out her phone number. Jasmin's toes curled in her sandals and her head shook violently from side to side as Mark continued fucking her through her orgasm, his strokes going deeper and deeper into her wet hole.

Suddenly Mark stiffened on top of her, then he pulled out with a shout and shots of his cum landed all over her belly and joined the lubrication around her pussy. Groaning, he collapsed on top of her heaving breasts, groaning. Jasmin could only hold on to his head, stroking his hair, completely incapable of speech.

"That was incredible ..." she said finally when she got her breathing back under control.

"Understatement of the century ..." he replied, still shuddering.

Jasmin bursted out laughing, stopping only when his smiling lips covered hers before he kissed his way back to her tits. Jasmin arched her back languidly, so suffused with pleasure she could only continue stroking the hair of the man lying between her legs and nuzzling her breasts. He went up to kiss her lips again and she moaned in contentment against his mouth.

"0-4-5-9-3-3-2-2-2-6-1-7-7-3?" Mark asked, an eyebrow raised and his smile pulling up one side of his mouth.

"You're one wierd guy." Jasmin breathed.

"Guilty as charged"

Her tone became more husky, her lip curling as she wrinkled her nose playfully, "And very nasty too."

He went up and licked her lips, cupping a breast and squeezing at the nipple. "Guilty as charged." He repeated.

"I like nasty." Jasmin smiled, bringing his lips down on hers. The kiss was a languid and slow affair of soft licks, sucks and nibbles and Jasmin felt the slow heat begin to build between her legs again as he played with her breasts and their still swollen nipples. She was sticky with cum and sweat and the pounding her pussy had received still had little tendrils of pleasure coursing up and down her body. But her body was already preparing for another round of fucking. And for that matter, so was his - his staff was already at half mast against her thigh. She suddenly realized that once he was ready, she was going to let him inside her again whether her cunt had fully recovered or not. Though she was willing to bet she would be ready before he was.

He certainly was not the type to let her catch her breath. He was obviously the forceful type, Jasmin thought, remembering his attacks on her throughout the short cut to her apartment, delighting at the steady elongation and thickening of his penis against her body. She writhed under him as he kissed and licked at her lips and neck, pussy pulsing out cum in near readiness for penetration. She remembered how he had made her walk home with him with her breasts nearly falling out her shirt. Very much the forceful type, she decided.

Would he have actually mounted her outside her apartment if she had not gotten the door open in time? She should be angry with him, she supposed, her tongue thrusting up into his mouth. He had stripped her almost completely naked in a public corridor after all. But remembering how close she had come to having him shove himself inside her wet sheath just outside her apartment door was something her naughty side liked ... a lot more than was probably healthy.

And what was even more wierd was that they both still had their glasses on!

Jasmin's eyes abruptly opened in alarm and she broke the kiss as she gasped in realization.

Her shirt, pants and panties were still lying on the corridor outside her apartment.

"My clothes are still outside!" she said, voice high pitched, at his questioning look.

"So?"

Jasmin looked at him in disbelief. "What do you mean 'so?'"

"You don't want people to know ..." he wiggled his eyebrows.

She did not know whether to laugh or cry. "I don't need to flaunt it in their faces that I'm having sex!" she exclaimed, trying to push him off her.

Mark grinned impishly "I don't know about you ... but I thought it was more like 'incredible' sex." But he lifted himself off her body.

Jasmin felt the heat rise to her cheeks again as she sat up, but she looked him straight in the eyes. "It was more than just incredible." She leaned forward and kissed him softly. Then she tapped him on the cheek lightly in a playful admonishing slap. "But I only invited you up here for dessert, y'know."

"Thanks." Mark said, making it obvious what type of 'dessert' he was thanking her for. He reached out and started to stroke her side, from the curve of her breasts to her hip. Her skin was flawless, he thought.

Jasmin giggled "I'll have you know I don't do this with every man who walks me home from a near accident. You were supposed to have cake and ice cream, not," she sighed as his hand trailed its way to her inner thigh, "me."

His fingers trailed across her cum covered belly "I'll take you over ice cream anyday."

Jasmin eyed his now nearly fully erect dick and felt the heat between her legs erupt into an inferno of need. But she resisted the urge to push him unto his back and engulf him in her pussy. "But you promised!" It took a great deal of will power as his hand had travelled up, the fingers stroking the sensitive underside of a boob. "Why not both?" she added with a shudder of pleasure as he teased the taut nipple with his finger tips. "You can have dessert and ..." she looked at the hand cupping her breast and leaned forward slightly to put it more fully in his hand, "some more 'dessert'."

He smiled at her "Sure. Ice cream would be nice."

Jasmin smiled back sweetly, giving him her best inncocent look. "So, could you please help me get my clothes back from the corridor while I go into the kitchen?"

Mark rolled his eyes. "Alright. You win." Then he suddenly reached for and pulled her forward almost unto his lap. One hand grabbed and squeezed her ass in a light spank as the other plunged between her legs and two fingers slipped into her slick pussy. His lips found hers and she was helpless as he swallowed her moans, her pelvis rocking involuntarily against his hand. His thumb stroked her clit as his fingers curled and found her g-spot and Jasmin's eyes rolled up in her head, breaking the kiss and throwing her head back.

"Look at me, Jasmin" he commanded, and she opened her eyes. His breathing was ragged - Jasmin had her hand around his engorged member and she was stroking it in her fist, its hardening length still wet from having been inside her. His fingers were now just slowly moving in and out of her pussy. "I want your neighbors to know you're being fucked, Jasmin." he growled after a long moment of staring into her eyes as they intimately caressed each other. "I want them to know when I'm fucking you. I want them to know everytime I'm fucking you."

Instead of shock, or even outrage, Jasmin found herself getting more and more aroused, pussy contracting in spasms around his exploring digits. Wondering what her neighbors would think when they saw her clothes scattered outside and knowing that their thoughts would not be far from the truth was supposed to be mortifying - it was not supposed to be exciting ... but it was. It was just so deliciously naughty. And there was no question in her mind that he was going to fuck her tomorrow and the day after, and the day after that for the forseeable future. And there was nothing she could do about it except prepare her cunt for what promised to be an intense period of what it was meant for. Very definitely the forceful type, Jasmin concluded as he seized her lips again. And, considering what his fingers were doing inside her and his hardness in her hand, he was definitely riding her again tonight.

Right now, in fact.

She was already spreading her legs and unconsciously pulling on him to her opening when his fingers exited her pussy. All thoughts of her clothes forgotten, Jasmin started to scoot forward into his lap so she could get her pussy positioned for his cock's entry, but he held her still, making her whimper in protest.

"Let me get your clothes." Mark said, the shaking in his growl the only sign that he was on the brink of losing control, but he was holding back with an iron will.

At that moment, Jasmin simply did not care about her clothes anymore and she vehemently shook her head as she started to struggle, maintaining her grip on his rock hard member, fire and determination in her eyes. She had gotten halfway to her goal, legs spread around his, when he stopped struggling with her. Jasmin rushed forward, blazing a trail with her tongue on his chest as she swiftly suspended herself over his cock, guiding it with her hand to her slit. She felt the head of his dick nudge her opening and bit her lip in anticipation as she finally released him to put both hands on his shoulders to steady herself. That was when he kissed her, leaving her breathless but holding her firmly by the waist, preventing her from sinking down on him. Jasmin grunted against his mouth in desperation.

"Let me get your clothes." he said, breaking the kiss as he easily lifted her off him.

"You bastard!" Jasmin screamed, as he got to his feet. She abruptly lay back, her weight on her elbows and spread her legs wide, knees bent and heels on the floor, face furious. "Come back here right now, Mark Archer!"

It took all of Mark's will power to stop himself from leaping on her and sinking his dick inside her in one solid thrust.

Jasmin lay shamelessly naked in front of him except for the glasses on her nose, the sandals still strapped to her feet, her pendant lying between her breasts, and the flower ribbon holding her dishevelled long black pony tail. Her brown nipples on her large full breasts were fully swollen, hard and distended, the creamy caramel skin of her belly still wet and shiny with his smeared semen. Her pussy was wet and gleaming with cum, both his and hers - her labia swollen, her inner thighs down to the crack of her ass wet with lubrication - and a thin sliver of the pink flesh of her slit was visible below a clitoris fully erect and out of its hood. There was a smell in the air that was distinctly that of aroused woman and uniquely her at the same time.

And there was rage in the eyes behind those glasses; rage, desire, passion, and anticipation. She was looking at his dick with a longing that bordered on the desperate. She began to stroke herself.

"Come back here," she snarled, "or I swear I'm ..."

Mark gave up and dove on top of her. She removed her hand and lifted her pelvis off the floor to meet his entering stroke, hooking an arm around his neck and dragging his lips down forcefully on top of hers. She cried out, half whimper, half moan as her cunt smoothly accepted and closed around its extremely welcome visitor. He started to fuck her again, long and deep, but Jasmin had other ideas. With a burst of strength fueled by need, she heaved and rolled them over until she was lying on top of her lover. She licked at his lips and neck as she drew her knees up so she could rest on them before she sat up, straddled over his hips and deliciously impaled on his cock. As his hands reached up to hold her waist, she grabbed hold of one wrist and pulled the hand up so it would cup a boob with its pebble hard nipple.

"Yesss ..." she sighed. She lifted up and slammed back down on his shaft, shuddering and making a sharp squeal. She began to rock her hips, smiling down at the man under her, her rage gone the instant his hard cock had taken its rightful place inside her pussy. "You're gonna make me cum, Mr. Archer ..."

Mark could only gasp wordlessly, his loss of control delighting her almost as much as the hand kneading her breast.

Jasmin began to fuck him in earnest; each rise and fall as she slid up and down his dick drawing a cry of pleasure out of her mouth. She started slow at first, her hips making a slow rolling motion at each down stroke, a sharp intake of breath her only noise as she buried him deep inside her. But as her speed increased, so did her volume and she was soon squealing loudly each time she made her cunt swallow and spit out his shaft. Pleasure intense beyond imagining engulfed her as she bounced up and down on his staff, her heavy breasts bouncing on her chest, both now cupped in his hands. He pulled and pinched at her nipples, each time making her throw her head back, whimpering her delight.

"... Oh yes ... oh fuck! ... I'm cumming!"

The first wave of her orgasm came after only a short time of riding Mark's cock, and Jasmin had to pause, body going stiff, eyes squeezed shut and biting her lip to prevent herself from losing total control and shrieking at the top of her lungs. It gave her a tiny moment of clarity and she again marveled at herself that the only thing she had known about him in the afternoon was that they shared the same bus to and from work.

She was still just starting to shake on top of him, her pussy still tight and fully wrapped around him, when one of Mark's hands left her breasts and smoothly made its way to where his dick disappeared into her wet center. Firmly, he stroked at her clitoris with his thumb, making her gasp before he pressed down on the swollen nub of flesh. Jasmin cried out helplessly, writhing, breasts heaving as Mark maintained the pressure on her clit, milking wave after wave of her orgasm out of her.

Her mouth was still open as she tried to catch her breath when Mark pulled her down into a tight embrace, arms around her lower back, making her lie on top of him as he braced his heels on the ground. He nuzzled at her breasts before he took one in his mouth. Then he began to thrust up into her cunt, and cum began to flow out of her in a steady stream as he held her hips and fucked her long and deep. His mouth travelled from one breast and hard nipple to the other, his tongue lapping at the sensitive valley between her boobs on each trip. Helpless, Jasmin could only brace her hands on the floor on either side of his head, eyes closed and crying out again and again as she came repeatedly on his thrusting shaft, the warm mouth travelling between her nipples only intensifying her pleasure.

Jasmin found herself collapsed on top of him when he stopped his thrusts into her. He was hard inside her, and her pussy was tight around his cock. Eyes still closed, she felt him heave and roll himself on top of her. Her legs fell open around him as his lips came down on hers and Jasmin opened her mouth for his tongue, thrusting hers back up his mouth to taste him like he was tasting her. He did not continue to fuck her, he only kept himself inside her as he feasted on her full lips, her tongue and and her mouth. Having just come enough times that she had lost count, Jasmin was content to just savor the feeling of Mark's dick inside her pussy and enjoy his kiss, rubbing her breasts against his chest as she stroked his back.

He slowly broke the kiss and lifted his head to look into her eyes. She smiled at him and raised her hand to stroke his hair. "You're going to kill me, Mr. Archer ..."

He kissed her softly, grinning, then he abruptly withdraw from her, making her gasp with a sharp intake of breath. He stood up, his penis still hard and gleaming wetly. Jasmin sat up, surprise and apprehension on her face as she looked up at him, feeling wierdly empty, especially between her legs. The sight of his dick made the emptiness in her pussy all the more acute. Jasmin was shocked at how much she still wanted him inside her - she had come more times in the past thirty minutes than she had in the past two months and she was still ready to spread her legs for him again. Smiling reassuringly he reached down for her and she put her hand in his as he pulled her up.

Jasmin's knees were already weak and his kiss did not help matters as she melted into his arms, his hard member pressing against her belly. For a hopeful moment, Jasmin thought he was going to lift her up and settle her on his cock but instead his hand went between her ass cheeks to insert two fingers into her pussy as he pulled his head back to look at her again. Moaning, Jasmin lifted one leg up and leaned into his chest, giving him more access.

"I'm going to go get your clothes," he said, grinning naughtily, fingers exploring her wet sheath, "and you're going to get us dessert."

Jasmin shook, the fingers inside her playing havoc with her senses "But you haven't come yet ..." Her own hand closed around his hard cock and she was gratified to feel him shudder as she began to stroke him. She wanted to go down to her knees and take him in her mouth until he came - she wanted it really badly.

"Don't worry." he kissed her again as he removed his fingers from inside her. He brought his fingers to her mouth and she sucked them clean, hand still wrapped around his dick. "I'm saving it all up for you."

She nodded, happy, and pulled his head down to kiss him, her thrusting tongue making promises that complemented his as she held his cock in her fist.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom." she said when the kiss ended, lowering her eyes shyly.

"That's okay," Mark said, amused.

"Can I clean you up a bit first?" Her slow stroke of his dick told him exactly what she meant.

Mark shuddered again before he nodded and Jasmin squatted to her knees and begun to run her tongue all over his thick stalk. She sucked a little on the head to get a taste of his pre-cum before she went beneath to clean his balls with her tongue. He tasted and smelled of her and she loved it. But she knew he did not want to come yet so Jasmin finished up quickly and stood up, licking her lips and grinning naughtily at him - she would fellate him till he came later. "Yummy." she said.

He kissed her again, crushing her against him and proceeding to lick around her lips and neck, making her go weak in the knees again before he let go of her. Mind filled with images of her being taken from behind and her pussy being thoroughly eaten filled her head as she sashayed away from him, hips swaying almost involuntarily for his benefit. She kissed at him again before she went into her room and quickly padded over to the bathroom door.

Jasmin entered the bathroom and was immediately transfixed by the image that stared back at her from the mirror above the sink. Her lips were swollen, her nipples distended and standing hard and proud on her large breasts. There were love bites all over her breasts and one that ran along her collarbone that all, try as she might, she could not remember Mark giving her. Sperm was drying in streaks across her belly and the small patch of black fuzz between her legs and her inner thighs gleamed wetly with both his and her cum. Jasmin was not worried about getting pregnant - her anti-pregnancy injection was the most effective of the market and was still good for the next eight months.

hotknight
hotknight
689 Followers
123456...8