Not Interesting

Story Info
Told she is not interesting, she tries something new.
6.5k words
4.41
62.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taleserotic
taleserotic
173 Followers

Majorly revised. It has an ending now, for one thing. I hope readers like it more. Sorry wasn't better from the start.

On Being Told I Am Not Interesting

The stupid photographer said I was not interesting. Stupid jerk. So superior and snooty.

I am over six feet tall, I have blonde hair down to the middle of my back and a good figure. How could he say I was not interesting? I tossed my bag down onto the couch and stalked the apartment, feeling like I needed to do something and not knowing what. I don't drink. I don't smoke. There was nothing for me to do that I had seen other people do to deal with their anger, and I sure as heck was not going to break anything.

I don't cuss either. Did cussing make girls interesting? I had never thought so, and I spent a lot of time with girls. From the time I was a young teen, I knew I was a lesbian. That is interesting, isn't it? I could tell him about the 127 girls; then he wouldn't think I wasn't interesting. Or maybe he would. Tall blonde lesbians probably floated out of his studio everyday. That was interesting, I thought. I plopped on the couch and felt sorry for myself as I pulled a pillow to my chest and pouted. What did he know?

Bill was not coming over. He was out playing in some honky tonk later. He expected me to join him, but I just wasn't sure I could get myself together to be the adoring girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend. After nine years of dedicated homosexuality, I had a boyfriend. None of my old friends could believe it. My parents couldn't believe it. I met him when he joined in with some friends of mine that I'd gone out to see play music. He was just sitting in, so he and talked at the bar while he waited. He is about my dad's age. We have nothing in common. But he made me laugh like no man ever did before, and only a few women have. He said something charming about not being the kind of musician girls threw their panties to when I asked him about it. I told him I would, if I liked him. I already liked him.

While he was getting set up to play, I went to the ladies room and took of my thong. It was a tiny little thing that I really liked, it was so pretty. In the middle of his second song, I edged my way into the crowd at the edge of the dance floor and tossed it at him. It went about five feet and fell among the dancers. He didn't even see. Thongs are not aerodynamic. But I told him about it after, and in the lacy white dress I was wearing, it was not hard to prove to him that I wasn't wearing any panties any longer. He already knew I wasn't wearing a bra because he had been staring at my boobs all night. Well, not staring, but looking when he had the chance. He was trying to tell if he really could see my areolea through the material or not. We talked about it later. Surely that is interesting, isn't it?

What if I told about that photographer of Bill's taking me home and fucking me so I couldn't walk?

What was I doing going to a photographer anyway? I have skills. I have talents. I don't need to take my clothes off to make money. Well, actually, I needed to make money. I haven't had a job in six months. And taking one's clothes off in front of a camera for money runs in my family. My grandmother did cheesecake and naturist magazines in the 50s and 60s. My mother did a major men's magazine in the 70s. Her sister, my aunt, did a couple of porn movies back then too.

I wished Bill was home so I could talk to him and feel interesting. I wished Veronique, my darling lover who broke my heart hadn't moved to Ireland. I wished she hadn't broken my heart too. I wished the other 126 girls would come over.

Having sex with 127 girls should be of interest to someone. But whom? Does that seem like a lot? I'm 23. Is that a lot? I just had fun in college.

I made a rotten dinner for myself and wished Bill were home. I did three guys before Bill. One a few years older than me, who took my virginity, such as it was. And two other older guys. Lots older than me. I wished one of the two them would come over and find me interesting. And bring his wife or significant other.

I knew what I needed when that desire occurred to me. A girl. A woman. Someone without a penis. I love Bill and all. I am pretty sure. But nine years of lesbianism can't fade away after one year of monogamous heterosexuality, can it? I took a shower, dressed to be looked at and headed out the door for Christie's.

Gol, a year away and I felt like I didn't know the place or anyone in it. I used to come often enough to be a regular, from the time I moved to Nevada. It was eerie. After awhile, I saw one or two women I recognized as people I had seen there before. And the bartender remembered me because I didn't drink. She smiled at me, and I took my soft drink and wandered over to the dance floor. I like dancing, but I am not good at it. Bill is a great western swing dancer, but I still haven't picked it up well. All elbows and knees. Not interesting. There were some pretty women on the floor, and I watched one in particular until I felt a presence at my side. I was holding my drink in my left hand and the straw in my right as I took a sip and I looked sideways at her between my fingers and the straw and my hair that was falling in my face.

She was nearly as tall as me, which is unusual enough. It wasn't that that made me gasp though. She oozed power. Simply, she was the most confident person I had ever met, and I hadn't even met her yet.

"I could get her for you, if you want her," she said. I looked at the dancing woman I had been watching, then back at the power woman.

"If I want her, I can get her for myself," I told her. I can be pretty confident myself when not lolling in self-loathing because I am not interesting.

Power woman laughed softly. "It is a good thing you don't really want her then, is it not?" she whispered and slid her arm around my waist. Her scent was alluring, even through the smoke and other smells in the room. "My name is Rustina," she said, not really whispering, but not speaking out loud either. She pronounced it Roos-tina, in a European sounding way. I tried saying it to myself, but in my head it sounded like I was an American girl trying to sound like a European girl. I went to boarding school in Switzerland and speak French and German fluently, but Roos-tina surrounded by hard American vowels sounded silly.

"Jenifer," I told her and rolled my hips under her arm, letting her know I didn't mind it being there.

I have been with two older women, but it was when I was also doing the older guys. I had never just been to bed with a woman much older on my own age. I decided it was going to be interesting. Power woman was so sure of herself, she had to know a thing or two. I lowered my drink and looked at her. She had silver hair that was cut just below her shoulders and blue eyes that were as hard as diamonds.

"I want you to do something for me, Jenifer," she said, her voice still at that low pitch. "I want you to lower the top of your dress."

"Right here?"

"Of course. What fun would it be otherwise?"

"They'll throw me out."

Her laugh was like water in a rapid. "I do not think so."

I believed her. "What if I don't want to do that?"

Her arm moved and her hand slipped down to my bottom. It moved as she caressed me gently. I liked having her hand there. "What you want doesn't matter."

"A photographer I posed nude for today told me I was not interesting," I told her. It felt nice to confide in someone, even a stranger.

"I will hold your drink for you." She took it without waiting for my permission.

"You'll have to unzip me," I told her, turning my back to her. Her hand rose from my bottom and sure fingers nudged the zipper tab down. I was wearing another white dress, but this one was short, sleeveless, and form-fitting. I reached up with both hands, draping my hair over my chest, and eased the shoulder straps down my arms, feeling my full breasts swaying as the tight material fell away and bunched at my waist. I turned to her and took back my glass.

Rustina laughed again in that water pouring over rocks way. "I was not sure if you were the one," she said, "but it seems you are."

"What one?" I asked, feigning innocence. I haven't been innocent in this millennium. "I'm just a girl who was told she was not interesting naked, compounding that problem by standing around in a lesbian bar with my boobs hanging out. See? No one even cares. No one has even noticed."

"True enough," power woman agreed, turning to smile at the women passing in front of us who were looking at my hair covered breasts. "What does matter is that I have bent you to my will."

I turned to look at her sideways, drawing back so I could look down my nose at her. "Oh? And where was I when this happened?"

More water pouring over rocks sounds slipped out of her. "You are standing on the edge of the dance floor with your dress bunched at your waist while every woman here is wishing you would move your hair. And you do this simply because I told you to do so."

"Do you think this is the first time I have taken off my top in a bar? It was my turn to laugh.

"Probably not. But this is the first time you have done so because I told you to do so."

I lifted the straw with my right hand again and sucked up more diet Coke. "Which 'one'?" I returned to her earlier comment.

Rustina's hand on my bottom moved, caressing me once more, teasing me. "Tell me, Jenifer, have you ever been whipped?

I swayed my shoulders to signify no. My breasts moved under my hair.

"I think you will like it quite a lot. I shall bind you first, as you will not be able to control yourself if I do not. Not without experience. And I shall not be harsh, merely cruel." Her fingers moved off my bottom and up my back, onto my bare skin, where her nails grazed lightly.

"What makes you think I will let you whip me, Rustina." I made myself say it correctly.

"What makes you think you have a choice, Jenifer?"

I'd been tied up before and liked it. And Bill has these nipple jewelry things he likes to press onto me. They are really fun. He wants me to get my nipples pierced, but I told him to pierce his own darned nipples first, and we would talk about it. So far, he hasn't, and I am glad. More because a middle-aged man with pierced nipples would be more silly than that I would have to go through with it myself.

Being whipped would be interesting, I thought. But would it make me interesting? In my darkest fantasies, I had allowed it. In cyber play, I had flirted with it. Being whipped. I was attracted to her. She offered me fulfillment of that darkness. Of course I was going to let her. I was wet as soon as she said it.

"You aren't even going to offer to buy me a drink?" I asked coyly?

"You are drinking a soft drink."

"You aren't even going to ask me to dance."

"If you wanted to dance, you would be dancing, not watching others."

"Just going to take me home and whip me?"

"My home is in France. I plan to take you to my hotel."

I nodded. "Why me?"

There was that laughter again. "I find you interesting."

There was a nude German girl kneeling on the floor of her suite as we entered. Unlike power woman and me, she was slight. Her breasts were very small, but each nipple bore a ring through it. She had no body hair either.

Rustina turned to me as we entered, barely, and said simply, "Undress." I fumbled behind me for the zipper of my dress, trying not to pay too much attention to the naked girl who rose from her knees and began helping Rustina out of her own clothes. She was pretty, whoever she was, with fine light brown hair that came to her shoulders and a striking face. She looked really young. Younger than me anyway. Had I met her at Christies's, I might have tried to talk to her. I slipped out of my dress and tried to be graceful as I eased my thong past my hips and down my legs. Then I stood there, just naked in my low heels with two strangers. Kind of like college.

Rustina was gorgeous. Her breasts were high and full, as large as mine, but with the low sling of an older woman. The German girl knelt and helped her out of her skirt, and I was interested to see she wore a belt and stockings, but no panties. I didn't know older women went out clubbing without panties. Rustina turned to me, still in her stockings and heels, and I saw her pubic hair was also silver. I wondered what color it had been when she was younger. She moved easily and gently, with poise I liked and wished I could emulate. Usually, I was the confident one, as most of the girls I had been with were less experienced than I at being naked around another girl. This time, I knew I was the one with something go learn.

"Bind her for whipping," she said to the German girl. She was looking at me, her hands drifting lightly over her nude body. Her smile was gentle and soft. I let the girl direct me, leading me across the room and fitting cuffs around my wrists, then connecting them with a short chain. He fingers moved over me, taking liberties for someone whose name I did not know, fluttering over my breasts, across my hips, over the fluff on my mound. "Sie hat das Schamhaar," she said to Rustina. "She has hair on her pussy."

"Es ist nicht so wichtig," Rustina said. "It doesn't matter." I wondered why or why not. The German girl pulled what there was of it, fluffing it where it had been crushed down by my panties. I don't have much hair, really.

The German girl moved away from me and got a chair, which she stood on, and pushed my arms until I raised them over my head. She lead a rope from a hook in the ceiling through the chain between my cuffs and pulled sharply until I stood up straighter, realizing I had little room to move with my arms so high over my head. She pushed my head between my arms so they were behind it and pulled the rope again, forcing me to my toes. Stepping off the chair, she pulled my hair back and wound it into a bun and tucked it out of the way. I shivered. Out of the way of the whip. She was making sure my body was totally uncovered for the whip. I eased down onto my heels again, just barely. There was a hook in the ceiling. Of a hotel suite. Quite accommodating of her, weren't they?

"Sie tut mir Leid," the girl said. I don't think either of them knew I spoke German.

"Sie hat nichts zu melden," Rustina muttered, taking a whip into her hand. She didn't care if the girl felt sorry for me.

"Schaden ihr."

The whip was short, about 18 inches or so, from the handle to the tips of the leather strips hanging from the end. It looked like it was braided leather, but I couldn't see it well. I had seen similar whips used by equestrians.

"Der Sauhund ist bereit, meine Göttin." The cunt was ready for her Goddess.

I took a deep breath, tired of being ignored and spoken of as a cunt and a thing. I was better than that. I looked at Rustina, standing there naked in her stockings and heels with a whip in her hand. I decided to be brave.

"Auspeitschen mir, Göttin." I said bravely. Whip me, Goddess.

Rustina smiled, knowing that her conversation with the girl had been understood. She raised one hand to the girl's fine hair and petted her. "Kiss her nipples, Birgit. Tease her. I want her excited first."

Birgit moved to me. I was so much taller than she, she could take my nipples between her lips without bending over at all. Her eyes rolled up at me, studying me as her mouth made love to my breasts. It was divine. I arched to feed her more of me, her tongue curling around one stiff tip, then the other. Her lips curled into a smile around my nipple as I dropped my head back, loving the overwhelming sensation of being bound, almost up on my toes, with a pretty girl sucking my nipple. And her presence warm and close. Rustina was somewhere behind me, waiting. She was in no hurry. I doubted she was ever in a hurry.

I cried out as Birgit's teeth closed into my flesh, scoring my nipple. Her hand was between my legs then, touching me, feeling the heat of excitement that I felt and my pussy betrayed. She touched me. Her fingers were sure and confident as she caressed me. It was gentle and insistent, soft at first as she teased my lips into opening for her, then she flicked her finger into me, fucking me as I stood before her.

"The bitch is wet, Mistress," she murmured around my nipple, in English now. Her accent was strong, stronger perhaps by being half-muffled by my breast. I didn't like her calling me a bitch.

Rustina laughed softly, off to my left. I heard rushing water in it again. "Of course she is, she is about to be whipped."

I lifted up onto my toes as I heard her say that. Was it true? Surely, I was wet because a beautiful girl was making love to me. A beautiful slave of a girl, with a shaved cunt and rings in her nipples and clit hood, was adoring my nipples and finger fucking me as I stood with my arms bound over my head. That was what was making me excited.

The first lash stung and startled me, falling on my unprotected ass with no warning. It was followed by a second that danced the tails of the whip fully over my round bottom, getting my attention more than anything. It was light and soft, a kiss of a touch.

My back arched in spite of my conscious efforts not to move. It was a reaction to the touch, not to any pain. I flushed, embarrassed by my body acting out of my control. I heard Birgit laughing at me as she lifted her mouth from my nipple and her finger left me. She stepped back, raising her finger to her lips and sucking my cream from it as her smile mocked me.

"The bitch tastes good, Mistress, but she has no control."

"How could she," Rustina said, her voice chiding. "This is her first time."

The whip cracked against my flesh, stinging sharply this time. I arched again, feeling pain as the leather wrapped around me. I whimpered, in spite of myself, then the whip wrapped around my waist, scoring my soft skin as it snapped. The tips caught my tummy and stung me. I hadn't expected that. I had thought a whipping would be only on my back. Silly me. The whip left me again, and I stayed tensed, up on my toes, afraid of where it would fall again, dreading it and still... still... wanting it. I found myself biting my lip in anticipation, then my body gave out, I had to relax my taut muscles. I let myself down, flat-footed, taking a deep breath and then she struck again when I was unready.

I cried out loudly this time, the cruel whip smashing across my back, falling between my raised shoulder blades. She hurt me.

"Breathe, Jenifer," she whispered in my ear. Her lush body pressed to my whipped back. I could feel the softness of her breasts grazing my skin. "Breathe in, slowly, absorb the pain. Take it in and control it. Own it. Make it yours."

I nodded, slowing my breathing, counting as high as I could before stopping the inhalation, then trying to count down to 0 again as I let it out. Rustina let me take two or three deep breaths, waiting until I was calm again. That little bitch Birgit was standing nearby, still smirking at me in my distress. I hated her for that.

I let my head fall back between my arms, breathing slowly, once more in control of my own body. My eyes closed and I cleared my head.

Searing pain burst through my breasts. My breasts! She had whipped them. My head shot forward, all thought of breathing gone as pain seared through me. I jerked my bonds, fighting to be free. I had never felt pain like that before, ever. Before I could even think of recovering from the first lash, she was at them again, kicking the tips of her evil little whip across the soft, full roundness of my boobs. I cried out again, feeling my eyes welling with tears.

I knew she was standing in front of me. She must have pushed that mean little bitch out of the way to be able to whip my breasts as she did. I forced my eyes open, clouded as they were with tears. There she was, legs spread wide in a steady stance, the vicious whip dangling from her right fist. That long white hair was falling in disarray over her nearly naked body, a thin sheen of perspiration lighting her, stray wisps of hair clinging to her skin. She was smiling.

taleserotic
taleserotic
173 Followers
12