Not Just Another Ohio Night

Story Info
2 slaves arrange to meet Master....they think.
1.2k words
4.12
20k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers

It was another cold night in the winter here in Ohio. We've been cooped up so much lately due to the cold that we were going crazy. My wife Bo and I decided that we wanted some extra time with Master so we called him to set up another meeting. He was thrilled to get some extra quality time with us, so he asked us where to meet. This was a change for us as he normally gave us an idea of what he wanted to do, but we guessed that the surprise had earned us the gift of picking the location. We picked this little hotel near the movie theatre behind the mall. I had been there before on a business retreat and knew it was pretty decent. Master agreed that this would be a fun place to play.

Of course, that was the only thing we were allowed to choose for the adventure. We were given a decent list of instructions. We were to bring all of the toys we had and were not allowed to shave ourselves at all before we met him. We were also not to touch one another at all until the meeting later on that day. He then told us to call him when we arrived at the hotel and had set up everything to his specifications.

So, we took off for the hotel and got the Jacuzzi room as he'd told us to get. We arrived there and stripped naked as instructed. We then arranged all of the toys on the dresser and then made the call to Master. He told us the final instructions and told us to leave the door ajar while we waited for him. The final instructions were a major test of our willingness to serve....we were to remain naked, blindfold ourselves, and then handcuff each other. We were to wait on our hands and knees until he arrived, with our backs straight and legs spread towards the door. Anyone who would have opened that door would have seen us there and been able to use us in any way.

Well, the wait seemed like hours, but was probably only about 15 minutes. We heard something at the door. Then something else, but we couldn't see anything. Then I hear what sounded like a door being locked. Was that our door? Was someone in the room with us? Was it Master? We didn't have to wait long for at least one of those answers, as apparently Bo was given something to suck on, as I could hear the slurping. She kept at it for awhile, and then the noise stopped. I didn't know what was going to happen next, until I felt something hard on my lips. I knew right away that it was a penis and I opened my mouth to take it in. But, this wasn't a gentle blow job, but instead a hand held my head and my mouth was being pounded over and over again.

Right when I was about to run out of air I was released and the penis was gone. My mouth felt so empty and I felt myself yearning for more. My handcuffs were released, but I knew better than to make any moves to show resistance. My hands were then raised in the air and cuffed again. Then I was pulled up by my hair and made to stand. I was placed on a bed on my back and my legs were pushed into the air. My ankles were cuffed together and they were then somehow tied to the cuffs on my wrists. In the long run I was hog tied, and my butt and penis was fully exposed.

Next I felt lube on my ass and some being rubbed into my hole. IT felt so good and so warm. Then, apparently I was lubed up enough as the next thing I felt was something hard at my rear entrance. It was slowly entering me inch by inch. I could tell it had to be a toy, but it wasn't one that we owned. This had to be a huge butt plug as it was stretching me wide open. I was then placed on my side.

The next thing I feel is someone being placed on the bed beside me. I figure that it has to be Bo. There is a lot of rustling and I hear her groan a few times, but I don't know what for. Then I hear it, he has to be fucking her as the bed has really started shaking and you can hear his balls smacking against her. Over and over again, and from the way things are moving he must really be giving it to her. Then the motions and noise stop. She moans once again, but I don't know why. That is, until I feel a hard wet penis on my lips.

I can taste her on the penis, but not for long. As quickly as I was allowed to start the sucking, it was over. Then I feel the plug being removed from my ass. It's quickly replaced by a penis. He's not being gentle with me at all, he's just letting me have it. Over and over again he thrusts into me. I can hear and feel the smacking of his balls. Thrust after thrust into me, until all of a sudden I feel it....he explodes inside of my ass. He keeps pounding away for what feels like forever. Then he slows down and leaves my now gaping ass hole.

Next I feel movement next to me again, and then I feel a tongue enter my ass. Bo must have been forced to clean up his seed. Between the fucking and now the tonguing my penis is just straining for release. As Bo is working out all of the seed I am released from the cuffs. Then Bo is stopped apparently, as the tongue goes away, and I'm laid down on the bed on my back. Bo is placed above me, and we're in a 69 position. The male then says to get each other off, and after we've cleaned each other up we can removed the blind folds and leave. I think that the voice is Master's, but after all the events of the last hour or so I can't be completely sure.

As we go about pleasing each other we hear the male zipping up his pants after going to the restroom. Then, we hear the door open, but we never hear it close. Did I miss it because I was too into what I was doing, or because it never was closed? Just as I start to wonder I feel my penis get harder and I know that my organism has arrived. I double my efforts on Bo and she takes a load of mine down her throat. That must have put her over the edge as I can feel her trickling down onto my face. We realize after a few minutes that we can stop.

Bo dismounts and takes off her blindfold as I do the same. After gaining our bearings we noticed that the door is still slightly open. Had someone walked by and heard or seen us? Was that Master who came in and played with us? We asked each other those questions the rest of the night as we showered and all. We know that it had to have been Master who was there....and if it wasn't, there would be hell to pay for not being in the right position when he did arrive....we know, it had to be him, and he has lead us onto another great adventure.

moboulion
moboulion
137 Followers