Not Just Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls sat across from Conner with their giant naturals pulled into their thighs by gravity and the tank top Savannah wore had risen a bit and bared the delicious plump bottoms of her monster tits. Pre-cum ejected from Conner's hard pursing cock.

"Look sis! I didn't think it was possibly but Conner grew a dick!" jokingly stated Devon, as she was obviously referring to his swollen hard-on that threaten to burst the through his baggy sweatpants.

"Wouldn't this be considered incest, that we got our own cousin rock hard?" asked Savannah.

"Nope. Incest would be if we actually decided to relief our poor cousin of his troubles," informed Devon.

"Oh, so you mean like this?" said Savannah, as she stood up off the couch and walked over to a bewildered Conner with her monster milkers bouncing right in front of his long gazing eyes. She leaned forward and begin trailing soft kisses on the side of his face and down his neck while one hand ran through his fuzzy curly hair, her other hand seized and groped his hard boner over his sweats. Conner felt paralyzed to his cousin's seduction and was well aware of her gargantuan marshmallowy breasts smashing against his scrawny chest and arm while she fondled his throbbing cock.

"You're so nasty Savannah. He's our cousin. Our first cousin at that. Our flesh and blood and strangely, it's turning me on," said Devon, as she walked over to the other side of Conner and followed her big sister's led. She licked and nibbled Conner's earlobe and ran one hand through his hair while the other moved to his crotch and helped her big sister in groping his cock.

Conner panted heavily as he felt his arm and part of his chest that wasn't preoccupied by Savannah's heavy crushing boobs, being swallowed up between Devon's braless soft fun-bags. Four gigantic pair of soft boobs surrounded and smothered Conner's upper body while two different hands kneaded and groped his hard cock.

Boldly out of nowhere, Savannah slides her hand into his sweatpants and underwear and seized his hard prick.

"Not a bad size you have there Conner," she commented, as she slowly stroked his hard meat up and down. "Lets get a better look, shall we?"

Savannah kneeled down in front of Conner and begun removing his bottoms. Conner helped by lifting up his ass so Savannah could pull his sweatpants and underwear down to his ankles. His hard 8 inch cock stood up and throbbed for some immediate attention.

"Hmmm. You have a beautiful hard dick cousin," praised Devon, as she alternated back and forth rubbing his thighs and groping his balls.

This was a dreamlike moment for Conner. As deplorable as the situation was getting, he knew a chance like this was rare, perhaps once in a lifetime considering who the two girls were and that any man would probably kill to be in his position.

Devon joined her sister on the floor and the two began double slobbering down his hard dick. Savannah engulfed his largely expanded dickhead and parts of his staff while Devon worked the lower half of his cock and cum-filled balls. Conner had his eyes closed and rested his arms behind his head as he let his horny enormous-breasted cousins go to work on his cock and balls. Conner was no strange to receiving blowjobs but he had never experienced two pairs of lips savagely licking and sucking all over his hard manhood. He was on the verge of crying from the blissful sensation he was feeling from the double blowjob.

"Oh God girls! Oh God!" Conner moaned.

His moans and their sucking sounds echoed throughout the first floor of the house. His toes curled in his sneakers as he dared to open his eyes to see Savannah bobbing her head up and down his long shaft with her behemoth pillowy-soft breasts smothering his thighs. Although her tits were profoundly heavy, they were firm and kept his cock throbbing between Savannah's sucking lips. Conner realized Savannah was no amateur at giving head and how lucky he was to be among guys who had been on the receiving end of her mouth. Devon had stopped sucking but continued toying with his balls as she smiled up at her cousin.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" Devon teased, as she squeezed and massaged his wet balls.

Once Savannah relinquished her mouth off his hot wet cock, it was replaced by Devon's. She still had a tight hold on his balls as she swiftly bobbed her head up and down his cock. Savannah was rubbing Conner's inner thighs as she watched her sister give good head work to his cock. She took his cock long and deep down her throat, face buried in a small bush of pubic hairs and savored it.

Devon continued to slobbery gobble down his hard cock in a craze manner which was becoming overly unbearable for Conner. He was going to cum. He didn't want to but he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. He moaned out long and run his fingers through her stringy hair as he felt his cock erupting, sending rope after rope of his hot thick cum down his cousin's warm throat. Savannah watched as her sister held her grounds and swallowed their cousin's entire load. Dribbles of cum escaped Devon's mouth as she kept sucking his cock until it when limp.

"Not bad. You're the first person who's load I've swallowed," said Devon, as she licked her lips of any cum residue.

"Perhaps we should take this upstairs so the rents don't accidentally walk in on something they wouldn't want to see," suggest Savannah.

Conner was still trying to come down from his orgasm when the sisters each took one of his hands and led the young, defenseless and tremendously horny 22 year old upstairs to give him a night he would never forget...

Chapter Five: Like No Other Feeling...

Conner's two very busty and sensual cousins led him into his bedroom where they quickly stripped him down naked to his socks and threw him onto his bed. His cock immediately rose hard just staring at their clothed monster tits.

"Its been almost a year since I've had sex," said Savannah, as she begun peeling off her jogging pants. Conner stared on intensely as he watched Savannah's full mammoth tits dangling pendulously inside her tank top and swayed from side to side. She arched back up and stood in front of Conner in just her tank top, thick socks, and a pair of red Hello Kitty panties.

"About a week for me," replied Devon, as she pulled her baggy shirt off first and revealed her huge plump melons to Conner's horny eyes. They were gigantic pink balls of heavy and spongy flesh that stretched the tanned skin from the middle of her chest and laid softly on top of her pudgy stomach. Her areolas were small and a darker shade of pink with her big erase-like nipples in the center.

"So you finally lose your virginity?" Savannah asked her young sister, as she climbed onto the bed and sat on her knees beside Conner's hard pursing cock.

"Yeah and you won't believe who I loss it to," Devon responded, as she peeled off her big white panties and piled it onto the floor next to her baggy shirt. Her pussy was bald and the surrounding labia was big and fat. "To Charles Conrad."

Devon climbed up on top of the bed and straddled over Conner's hard dick. Conner just stared up and couldn't see anything pass her giant hanging whoppers.

"Ewww! Really sis? He's like 40 and really disgusting. How could you let him be your first fuck?" Savannah asked, as she licked the palm of her right hand and lubed up Conner's dick. She stroked his cock up and down and Conner looked on at her colossal jugs as they bounced and jiggled on his thigh.

"Because, he said he was in love with me. I've never heard a guy tell me that before and I've known Charlie since I was 14," explained Devon, as she slowed herself onto her cousin's hard erection. Her supply ass smothered his thighs as her moist pussy engulfed his hard veined prick.

"I always hated the way Charlie stared at my chest with his cockeyes," said Savannah, as she rubbed her hands all over Conner's bare bird chest and pinched his nipples frequently.

Devon had Conner's legs trapped between hers and started riding his cock back and forth. Conner clutched handfuls of Devon's big jiggling ass and savored the delight of his cock moving inside of her warmth. Her huge floppy titties lurched out above his face and he watched them slap against each other, her quivering pudgy belly, and the wall of her chest which they hung down upon.

Savannah locked lips with Conner, caressing his face and running her hands through his fuzzy curls while one of her mammoth and firm double J's piled up on half of his chest. This was all too good to be true for Conner. He didn't know how much longer he could last from the sensational feeling of Savannah's boob piled up on his chest and the overwhelming heat and moisture of Devon's pussy as she rode him. To enable him to hold back a little bit longer, Conner had to close his eyes so he wouldn't see Devon's giant softies as they flopped wildly on her chest but he could hear the thunderous slaps they made when falling back down towards her chest and pudgy belly.

"Christ Devon. You're going to poke your eyes open if you continue to flop like that," warned Savannah.

Devon chuckled and leaned forward allowing her enormously soft dugs to flop recklessly on top of Conner's chest. She started slipping and sliding her heavy sweaty melons all over his chest and neck, dragging her big erected nipples into his skin. Conner moaned long and hard as he was on the verge of blowing a big load from the immense feeling of his cousin's mighty knockers and her tight pussy dripping wetly over his erected fat cock.

"How about letting me get a turn before he explodes," requested Savannah.

Devon bounced on her cousin's cock a few minutes longer. She slowly calmed herself down and then lifted herself up and off his throbbing wet cock.

"This is going to feel kind of strange. Not as strange as fucking our cousin, but strange none to less. We're never fucked the same guy before. His cock is coated in your juices," commented Savannah, as she took her position on her hands and knees. "Put that juicy fat cock in my pussy from behind Conner."

Conner's cock throbbed at the delicious sight of Savannah's average yet smooth rounded ass and juicy pussy that was covered in a thick glistening-wet bush. Devon took in the amazing view of her sister's ass pressed hard against their cousin's groin as he wasted no time in plunging his cock deep into Savannah's tingling cunt. She moaned uncontrollably as Conner fucked her hard and fast with his sizable hard cock. Her colossal torpedoes, still draped by the large distended tank top, swung wildly with reckless abandonment on the bedding below her. Conner was close to losing his load from such a rare and up-close occurrence.

"Push it harder and faster inside her Conner. Savannah could never last as long as me when it comes to sex. Her face is all flushed and her glasses are fogged up," stated Devon, as she laid right next to the sexing duo, groping her giant breasts and fingering her wet pussy.

Conner stood up and pressed his entire sweaty torso on her back as he held onto her shoulders and pounded her with so much disdain from over the years. He jack-hammered his throbbing cock in her tight wet pussy so hard, her titanic udders tumbled out from their imprisonment and sprawled out all over the bedding. Conner moaned in delight as he reached down and grabbed handful after handful of her plentiful immense swinging knockers. He never felt so turned on in his entire life as he played with the largest pair of tits he had ever seen and felt in person.

Savannah felt her entire body tingling as an orgasm begun urging through it. From the stimulation of having her gigantic rolling tits and tiny hard nipples played with to the thrusting of a hard 8 inch fat cock, Savannah succumbed to her climax...

"OOHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHH! OHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHH!" cried out Savannah, as she came and came hard. Her body was on fire and her pussy was trembling. She continued to cum even while Conner continuously pounded his cock inside her. He soon started to lose control of not only holding his grasp on her immense dugs as they swung heavy in all directions from this fast pace rhythmic thrusting but the urge not to blow his load.

"You better cum on our tits! Don't want to have four eyed children," suggested Devon.

Conner still had some function left in his brain to pull out as Devon and Savannah tucked their arms under their mountainous breasts and Conner lost all control.

"OHHHHH FUUUCCCK!" he cried, as no jerking was necessary for his hard cock as it immediately let loose and sprayed ropes of thick cum across both of their mind-boggling set of giant breasts. He didn't empty out a massive load but one big enough to trail across Devon's tits to Savannah's. He did leave Devon a sizeable pearl neck with his first blast.

Conner fell onto his bed with a huge smile on his face. He was completely exhausted but very satisfied. His two heavy-breasted cousins sat on the heels of their feet and toyed with the cum on their breasts. After that night, things were a bit different. The girls still treated Conner like the black sheep of the family but in the end, they always made it up to him with some nice hot big-titty sex...

12