Not My Fault Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
2.9k words
4.55
225.8k
89

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David woke to the sun shining brightly into his room. He threw the covers back and climbed out of bed, lightly stroking his normal morning erection. Throwing on a robe, he walked across the hallway and into the bathroom, images of the night before running through his mind. He could hear sounds coming from downstairs, and realized his mother and aunt were already up and about. Turning the shower on, he tossed off his robe and climbed in, sighing as the hot water splashed across his body.

David took his time in the shower, hoping by the time he finished his mother and aunt would be gone on one of their errands. He wasn't sure how they would react to last night now that they were sober. Finally, the water turning cold, David climbed from the shower and grabbed his robe. He stood quietly for several minutes, listening for the voices of his mother and aunt, but all was quiet.

Finally, taking a deep breath he opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

"David?" he heard his mother call him from her room. "Could you come in here please?"

Filled with a sense of impending doom, he walked to his mother's bedroom door.

"Yes, Mom?" he said, standing in the doorway and looking in.

His mother was sitting at her dressing table putting on makeup. She put down the eyeliner and turned to face him.

"Could you do me a favor today?" she said, smiling at him. "Aunt Karen and I are going to the mall, and I have to take the car to the mechanic. We're going to need a ride home. We should be ready

to get picked up around six. Could you be a dear and come get us? We'll meet you at the Red Robin in front of the mall, and I'll buy dinner."

"Uh, sure mom." he said, confused and relieved. He had expected some sort of lecture at the least, but she didn't seem to be bothered at all about what happened last night.

"Now go get dressed. It's almost noon and don't forget you promised to cut the grass for Mrs. Gentry today." she continued, turning back to her makeup.

As he turned and started back to his room, he saw his aunt walking up the steps.

"Good morning, sleepy head." she called out, smiling as she started down the hallway.

"Morning, Aunt Karen", he replied as he stepped into his bedroom, giving her room to pass him.

As she did, she stopped and turned to face him. "See you tonight." she said, smiling as her hand brushed against his crotch. David froze, staring at his aunt as she turned and walked away.

By the time David finished cutting the grass and fertilizing the garden for Mrs. Gentry it was just after five o'clock. He put the mower away and rushed home to take a shower and go pick up his mom and aunt.

Pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant, he saw his mom and aunt standing by the entrance. They had several bags sitting on the ground next to them. They spotted him and grabbed their bags, before heading towards the car.

"Did you get anything for me?" he joked as he opened the back door and let them put the bags inside.

"Kind of." his aunt said, smiling as she looked at his mom, who just blushed.

"I'm starving." his mom said, dropping the last bag into the trunk. "Let's get something to eat."

The waitress escorted them to a booth in the corner of the restaurant and laid out menus before asking what they would like to drink.

Both women asked for margarita's, David opted for a coke. When the two frowned at him, David just smiled. "One of us has to drive." he said with a shrug.

His mother buried her face in the menu, as his aunt began chatting about all the sales they had found. Before the waitress had returned to take their order, David noticed that both women had drained their drinks. His mother still had not spoken, except to agree to comments from his aunt about the sales they had come across. When the waitress returned to take their order, both women asked for refills.

"I really want to thank you two for letting me stay with you." his aunt said, "I know it's been a bit inconvenient, Especially for you, David." she looked straight at him, her mouth forming a slight smile. "It's got to be hard putting up with two old women in the house." she said.

David almost jumped out his seat as he felt something brush his leg. "No problem." he stammered, taking a drink of his coke.

"Oh, come on." she continued. He could feel something pressing against his cock. "Having to put up with both of us has got to be hard."

David glanced down and saw his aunt's foot, sliding along the side of his leg.

"I just want to thank you guys. I really appreciate it." As if to emphasize her last comment, her foot rubbed up his leg, almost to his crotch.

By the time dinner was done, both of the women had drank five margaritas and were joking and laughing. As they left the restaurant and walked toward the car, David found himself walking between the two women. He reached out, wrapping an arm around each of their waists as they walked toward the car. As they arrived at the car, David's mom slipped from his grip ,opened the back door and climbed in. David reached out and opened the front door, his aunt twisting to face him as he stood up.

"Such a gentleman." she giggled, her body inches from his. "Take me home, Charles." she said, her hand brushing against his leg as she moved past him and slid into the seat.

As they pulled out of the parking lot, David glanced in his rear view mirror. His mother was leaning against the window, her eyes closed.

"You alright, mom?' he said, as he pulled out onto the main road. His mom opened her eyes and smiled, nodding, before closing her eyes and leaning back against the window.

"She's fine." his aunt said, her hand reaching out to rest on his leg. "She's just a bit tired. Said she didn't get much sleep last night." She giggled at the last comment, her hand sliding across his leg to rest gently on David's cock. "Said she was up and down all night. Which reminds me, you must be pretty exhausted yourself." her fingers stroking his cock through his jeans.

"Not really. I slept late." he replied, sliding his hips forward to allow her better access to his crotch.

"That's good, cause I think you might need lot's of energy tonight." she said, her hand fumbling with his zipper and quickly slipping inside.

David remembered little of the drive home, except for his aunt's hand slowly caressing his cock. By the time he pulled the car into the driveway, his cock was free of his pants, and pointing straight up at the roof, precum oozing steadily out of the head as his aunt stroked him.

As he shut the car off he saw his mother sit upright in the back seat. "Either you finish him, or I'm going to." his mother said, leaning forward her hand resting on David's shoulder. "There's no way he's getting that thing back in his pants in that condition, and I won't have him walking across the yard with his cock hanging out."

"Mom!" David said, surprised that she knew what was going on.

"Oh Christ, David. Did you think I forgot about last night. Let's just quit pretending like it didn't happen. Now are you going to take care of him or am I?" she said, looking at her sister.

As Karen leaned over, lowering her mouth to David's cock, his mother smiled, kissing his cheek.

"That's what I thought. I'll see you two in a few minutes."

David watched as his mother climbed out of the car, carrying all the bags,, and walked into the house. Karen paused, lifting her mouth from his cock and looking up at him.

"Hope you're ready for this." she said, smiling, before she lowered her mouth back to his cock. David felt his cock begin to twitch almost immediately. He thrust his hips upward as he exploded, emptying his load into his aunt's hungry mouth. She kept sucking, drawing every last bit of his seed from him, until he pushed her head away.

"Well, I guess you were ready." she smiled, as she sat up, licking her lips. "We better hurry, your mom's waiting."

David took hold of his aunt's offered hand as they walked up the steps and into the house. His mind was whirling, unable to believe what was happening. Stepping through the door, he stopped staring into the living room. His mother was seated on the couch, a glass of wine in her hands. She was dressed in a white lace teddy and stockings. Her face was flushed, and her erect nipples were poking through the bra cups of the teddy. Spread out on the table was an array of women's lingerie.

"That was quick." she said, smiling and patting the sofa beside her. "Come on over here and sit down, David. Tonight is going to be a night you won't ever forget."

Karen released his hand as he slowly walked toward his mother, his mind still whirling. As he neared her, he could see the wetness in the crotch of her panties. She smiled and reached out a hand, pulling him down beside her, pulling him into her arms. Her lips sought his, her hands caressing his back. He could feel her heat as she began exploring him, giving herself over to her passion.

He began exploring her body, caressing her breasts through the thin material, feeling her nipples harden under his touch. She began to tremble as his hands explored her body, moving slowly down her side and in between her legs, caressing her moist cunt lips through the soft lace before moving around behind her and working up the back of the teddy, unhooking the clasps that held it in place.

She broke the kiss, grasping his head in her hands and pulling him down to her breasts offering herself to him.

David wrapped his mouth around a nipple, licking and nibbling lightly at it, trying to mimic the actions he had scene in porn movies. He was rewarded with a soft moan, as his mother pulled him even tighter to her breast, smothering his mouth and face into her flesh. He moved his head, freeing one nipple only to replace it with the other. Still she gripped him, moaning, her body shaking as she fell backwards, pulling him down on top of her. He felt her twisting, moving her legs beneath him until his body was trapped between her thighs.

He felt her pushing his head downward as she thrust her hips against him. He slowly moved with the pressure, leaving a trail of tender kisses across her body as he guided his mouth to her lace covered cunt. He pushed her panties aside, flicking his tongue out, caressing the moist outer lips of her labia. She shuddered, spreading her legs wide, to give him complete access to her as she pulled his head inward, guiding his mouth to the swollen bud of her clit.

Her body shuddered at the contact, her hips thrusting wildly as her legs closed, clamping his head in place. Memories of sex advice columns he had read took over and David began moving his tongue in random directions, lightly caressing his mothers clit. He could feel her legs begin to shack, and her hips began gyrating as she tried to keep his tongue against her clit. Suddenly he paused, withdrawing his tongue, letting her hump against his face for a moment, then he flicked it out, sliding his tongue upward in a slow vertical I. She shuddered again, grasping at his head, moaning loudly as he continued; L.... O.... V.... E.... Y....O....U.... She began screaming his name, her hips nearly bucking him off her as he finished; M.... O.... M. Her pussy gushed fluids spraying his face as she came. Her hips bucked wildly, her legs squeezing him in place as she continued cumming, soaking him in her fluids.

As her thrashing slowed, she pulled him up onto her, her mouth seeking his as she moaned. Their lips met, and their tongues sought each other as David felt her guiding his cock toward her drenched cunt. As he felt the tip slide between her cunt lips he thrust forward, his cock sliding easily into her as she shuddered, her hands moving to his back, pulling him even deeper. She broke their kiss, her head flailing from side to side.

"Oh God yes!" she cried, her legs moving upward, wrapping around his hips as she began thrusting against him.

"Oh God, I don't believe I'm doing this." she panted her pussy walls pulsing around his cock.

David grabbed her legs pulling them upward as he began driving into her, feeling her shudder and gasp each time his pelvis slammed into hers.

"Oh god, David! Oh my son, oh god!" she cried out as he slammed into her.

She reached out, grasping him by the shoulders as she arched her back, thrusting upward against him as another orgasm swept through her. She twisted and squirmed. David felt himself lose his balance as they tumbled from the couch onto the floor, his mother landing on top of him. She started laughing, holding him close against her as the spasms in her cunt slowed.

David continued driving into her, his own orgasm rapidly approaching. He reached up, grabbing her tits as she rode his cock. Her head was tilted back, her mouth wide open, emitting soft moans as he drove his cock into her, feeling his balls tighten.

"Oh, god. Yes!" he cried out, squeezing her tits as he erupted, spraying his cum deep into her clasping pussy.

"Now that was hot." David heard from above him.

He looked up to see his Aunt Karen standing there, her hand between her own legs, her fingers moving in and out of her cunt. She slowly lowered herself, kneeling above him, her cunt mere inches from his face as his mother lifted herself to a sitting position, burying his stiff cock deep inside her cunt. He reached up, grasping Karen's hips, pulling his face to her dripping cunt.

"Time to do some more spelling." he thought as he stuck his tongue out, lapping at his aunt's cunt lips, feeling her shudder at the contact.

He felt the weight of her pressing down on him as her cunt ground into his face. He could feel his mother lift herself off him, splatters of her fluids mixed with his cum dripping down on his legs as her cunt slowly released his cock. He felt her legs brush against his, then her hands pressed against his legs as she engulfed his cock in her hungry mouth. He looked up to see his aunt, her head thrown back, sweat forming on her breast as she ground her pelvis into him.

David drove his tongue into his aunt's pussy, relishing in the feelings he was experiencing. His cock began to harden as his mother's mouth drew him back to attention. His hands gripped his aunts hips tightly, pulling his face into her cunt, his tongue swirling, driving deep inside as she ground down onto his face.

"I think he's ready." he heard his mother say, as his cock, pulsing rapidly, slipped from her lips.

He felt his aunt lift away from his face, sliding her hips down across her chest, as she lowered down onto him. He felt his mother's hands grasping his cock, guiding it into his aunt's cunt. Karen gasped as his cock slid into her. He could feel her cunt gripping his cock, as she slowly sank down onto him. Her mouth opened and a small gasped escaped as she arched downward, taking his entire cock into her tight hole.

Suddenly his aunt stiffened, letting out a loud grunt.

David felt his aunt push down against him, then he felt a pressure run along the underside of his cock. He looked up, and saw his mother kneeling behind his aunt, her hand placed on Karen's back. Her other hand was moving back and forth, and the pressure along David's cock seemed to move in time to it. Suddenly David realized what was happening. His mother had shoved something into his aunt from behind.

Karen began humping him, her hips moving in slow circles as his cock slid in and out, and the dildo in her ass did the same.

"Oh, fuck yeah." she yelled, her movements increasing in speed.

David couldn't believe the sensation. His aunts cunt was in a constant state of convulsions as she began humping wildly. The muscular contractions combined with the steady movement of the dildo, were driving him over the edge.

"That's it baby." his mother said, encouraging him as he thrust upward into his aunt, "Fuck her. Shove that big cock into her and make her cum."

"Oh Christ." his aunt screamed, "Oh my god!"

She lifted herself up on her arms, pushing her lower body down and back. David could feel her cunt convulse, as the dildo drove deep into her, its movement matching his own.

"Oh God, I'm cumming." she cried out, pushing her hips down hard against him, her cunt contracting and squeezing David's cock, sending him over the edge. He stiffened, grabbing her hips tight and pushing into her, his cock emptying the last of his seed into her as she collapsed onto him.