Not Now

Story Info
2 words, many meanings.
1.4k words
4.24
127.6k
46
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers

"Not now." Those words could start a war in our house. I know that because they just did, only she was not aware of it yet.

I had been attentive and loving all evening. I did all the little things she loves. Then I had taken a shower and shaved and was waiting for her to finish her shower. I even took the little blue pill, and lit a few candles for luck. I was only under a sheet, placed just so for the best results. We always slept in the nude, "...the better to cuddle my dear". As she left the bath and headed toward our bed I watched. After 36 years of marriage, and 2 grown children, she still delighted me when I saw her this way. She lay down and got settled before I rolled over to start her seduction. I knew all the buttons, how to push them and was ready to go for broke. At my first touch she said it.

"What do you mean? We have had a lovely evening and we both what this, you told me so." I stated.

"I said not now. I need to sleep."

So I rolled over, my back toward her. She tried to spoon against me, now I was confused. "Do you want to now?"

"No, I just need to cuddle" and she wrapped her arms around me.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, she looked at me and I said "Not now!" I left her there and went to the kitchen for a drink. I was not being a happy camper and I decided to read for a while. Almost an hour later she came in and looked at me, I ignored her.

After standing there for about 3 minutes she said "OK, if you really want to".

I kept reading until she spoke again. "Come to bed." I responded "Not now."

She had spoiled the mood. I knew what she had done, she had masturbated in the shower. Now she was offering me a pity fuck, but she had spoiled the damn mood. Bloody Hell, after one climax she can go on forever, why did she have to pull this tonight? At this point there was no way I could get back in the mood, I was too angry. Now I was getting blue balls, with no way to cure them, when I get like this I would not become erect. So I read for another 2 hours.

I woke the next morning on the sofa where I had been reading. My book was on the end table, marked to the page where I had stopped and I had a blanket over me. My watch was beeping to wake me; I shut it off and went about my morning ritual. I grabbed my bag and a cup of coffee and headed toward the door. She was waiting for me to kiss her goodbye, OH Lord, she looked like hell. Her eyes were puffy and red and she looked like she had not slept at all. I walked past; she spoke "Aren't you going to kiss me?" My balls still hurt like the devil; I kept going and said "Not now."

I never leave without kissing her goodbye, I felt guilty. Oh well, 5 minutes down the road my cell phone rang, I ignored it. Then there was a message, I ignored it too. By the time I got to work I had 6 messages, I might listen to them later. The calls stopped, she knows she can not call me on company time unless it is an emergency, then she calls on the company line.

After work the calls started again, I had put the phone on vibrate so as not to be bothered. As often as it vibrated I thought about putting it in my shorts, yutch, don't want to have to clean that up. I had my usual Thursday errands to run so I was later than usual getting home. She had forgotten and was beside herself when I got there. I guess she realized why I was late when she saw the bags and things I carried in.

She had fixed my favorite dinner and was dressed very nicely. Did I mention that I am not stupid? I played along with her game. After dinner she wanted to talk, I said "Not now." I did my evening chores and sat down to read and kept at it much longer than necessary. By the time I came to bed she was asleep. In the middle of the night I awoke to feel her wrapped tightly to my body and crying softly. She asked if I was awake and I responded "Not yet", and rolled over to go back to sleep.

The next morning was a repeat of the previous morning, except that she watched me the entire time. As I walked past her to the door she just cried. There were no calls that morning. When I got off work I listened to all her messages from the day before, she started out angry and sounded progressively sadder and sadder as the calls went on. The last one she was crying, asking why I did not call her back and why I was late, when would I be home, we needed to talk and so on. I called home and she answered, I asked if she started to fix dinner yet, she had not. I told her I would bring something home, and hung up before she could respond.

We had Chinese that evening. After eating we sat down in the living room and she asked if we could speak. I told her the floor was hers.

First, she apologized for the way she had treated me that evening. She went on to say that she had read in one of her magazines that one way to "liven up" our sex life was to get the other person excited and then say "No". She realized before I sat up that it was not going to work.

I asked if it had worked as she hoped, she shook her head "No". I asked if I had written the article she read, she shook her head. I asked if she had shared the article with me, if she had thought it through, she shook her head each time. I told her how angry I was, what I had planned that evening and that she should have known me well enough to see before hand how I would react. She started to cry again. I got up and asked her to think about what she had accomplished with her acts, and get back to me. I went to read. As I sat there I could hear her mumbling and crying and moving around and crying some more. About an hour later she came in and asked me "...if I hated her". I looked up and saw she looked like Hell.

I invited her to sit down beside me, I held her and told her I did not hate her, but was not happy with her actions. I then kissed her on the end of her nose, don't ask it's something I do only for her, and held her some more. We woke around midnight, sore, hot and sticky from all the tears. After a short clean up we went to bed and cuddled as we went to sleep.

Saturday morning we woke to a bright, clear day. We smiled at each other, and then started our day. We did all of our Saturday errands, had a pleasant time and enjoyed each others company.

That evening I noticed she was doing all of the little things that I had done for her earlier in the week, even in the same order. When I finished my shower, and took another blue pill, she was laying on the bed covered by only a sheet. The candles were lit and I noticed the sheet was strategically placed for the best results. I settled down on the bed, she soon rolled over to seduce me; she knew all the buttons, how to push them and was ready to go for broke. This was her turn to show me how she felt so I let her do what she wanted.

It was marvelous; we went on for hours, with lots of cuddling in between sessions. When we were too tired to go on we cuddled some more until we fell asleep.

I woke in the morning to find her watching me; she asked if I was still angry with her. I said "Not now!"

PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers