Not Quite a Regular Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we got to the back door, she released my arm and hopped ahead of me, her stump straight out ahead of her and scissoring with her steps, butt jiggling and wet hair flying. At the door to the guest room stairs, she turned and stood. As she balanced, her stump flailed and her hips swiveled. "Look at my pussy, Owen," she whispered. As I looked, and a silver thread of moisture left her slit and reached slowly toward the carpet, a single droplet at its end. I caught it on my fingertip, and placed it on my tongue, then shared it by touching the tip of her tongue with mine.

"You taste fantastic," I said. "Yes, I do," she answered. I pulled her to me, feeling her nipples against my chest, grasping her ass in my hands. Her buttocks tightened, and already there was a perceptible difference in the muscle tone underneath the alabaster skin.

Soon, I knew, the muscle tissue underlying this smooth skin would be atrophied and shrunken. Never again would this particular Gluteus Maximus have the tone, size or strength of the other.

My cock slid between her thighs, and Sarah clamped it between her thigh and stump, rubbing her stump against it slowly as I slid it up against her vulva.

She backed away again, and used the handrails to hop up the stairway. I looked at her ass as she hopped, and a string of her pungent lube slid off her ass to the floor. My cock was shiny too, her discharge now cooling in the air. When i toped the stairs, she was reclining on the bed, one hand encircling her left nipple, the other caressing her stump. Her leg lay open obscenely, and her pussy gaped for me. I climbed up the bed and lay with my face inches from her sex.

Her outer labia were soft small swellings only two inches long, curving smoothly down into her body. She possessed no inner lips at all, and her vagina was a small circular opening lined with beautiful textured pulsing tissues. Clear viscous fluid was weeping from it in slow rivulets down and over her delicate brown puckered asshole. I circled her vagina with my tongue, tasting her juices and watched as more oozed out to replace my sample. It was slick and tart, and I was instantly addicted. My tongue darted into the opening, and was nearly captured by the clasping of the muscles within.

"Unh!" was all she said.

At the very top of the oval that was her labia, there was a small dent. I pushed my tongue at it and heard her vagina contract with a lovely wet sound. "My what a delicate little clit you have," I whispered. "It's tiny, but it works really well," she answered, her eyes staring at the top of my head. I slid two finger inside her, causing a gasp from her mouth. I searched until I found the little spongy dome I sought. Pressing my first two fingers against it, I placed my other hand on top of her abdomen and pushed my two hands together as I curled and straightened the fingers inside her.

"Unh...uh...unh...ohhh...ohhh...ahh...Ohhh! Ohhh! OH FUUUUUCK!" she yelled. Her hips bucked and her thigh slapped against the side of my head as her stump quivered and jerked. My hand filled with clear fluid like urine, except that it was clear and odorless. As her eyes opened, I lapped it out of my hand like the ambrosia it was.

"I'm so sorry," she said. Her shocked face looking past her mound at me. "I've never come so hard that I peed before." I smiled and licked my hand clean. "It's not pee, Sarah, it's ejaculate. You're a squirter. When you cum really hard, your pussy squirts fluid from special glands near your urethra. It has been regarded by many societies as the most holy of fluids for thousands of years. Some societies even have special vessels for capturing it. I'm honored to be your vessel."

"I've seen it in movies, but it always just looked like pee."

"That's because it probably was pee. Not many women can actually do it."

Sarah pushed on my shoulder until I rolled onto my back. She slid down to me on her knee, and then straddled me, nearly falling off the other side of me when her stump contacted nothing but air. She sat on me abruptly, my rod seemingly coming out of her crotch.

"I'm so excited, Owen. This is going to be a first."

"You mean you're a Virgin!" I sputtered.

"No, silly! A first as a one legged woman." Her face got serious and she began to descend onto my cock. She was drenched in lube, but she was so tight on me it was almost painful. "Oh, my God! This is absolutely incredible!" she said softly. The loose skin on her stump was quivering with her effort. Her cunt was absolutely spasming around me, and I was afraid that I was going to come with her sitting still. She exhaled with a sigh as she reached my hips with hers, and I felt like she could tear my dick off if she so much as sneezed.

"Owen?" she said.

"Uhh?" was all I could manage.

"I lied. You're my first. I've never had a real cock inside my body before."

I pulled her to me, and as her tiny tits scraped against my chest, I kissed her with all the love I possessed. After a moment, though, my hips seemed to take on a life of their own, and began to pump slowly in and out of Sarah's pussy. She sat up and began to ride me as well, her hips rocking as her stump patted my belly gently with its own movement. I put my hands on her breasts and began to squeeze gently, her aureolas squeezing out from between my fingers. She leaned down for me, and I sucked her left nipple into my mouth. It was pebbly and really hard, but the flesh it projected from was like silk, soft and pliable. I squeezed the fleshy part in my lips and flicked the now cherry-red end with my tongue.

"Gonnacum...gonnacum...gonnacum...gonaacumgonnacum...gonnaCUM!" Sarah wailed, her body jerking spasmodically. Her pussy felt like it was trying to suck my guts out through the end of my dick, and then I exploded inside Sarah's pussy. Her eyes flew open and just as quickly shut again. "FUCK!" she yelled. "I came again when you shot inside me!"

We lay together for a long time, and the sky darkened into true night. I awoke in a few hours, my penis still inside Sarah's vault. As I looked at her, my hand slid down her side and came to rest on her stump. Instantly, I felt myself begin to harden. I lay there amazed. I could not remember the last time I had come twice in 24 hours, and now it seemed like I had become a porn star. As I caressed her stump, her hips began to sway again, and she awoke.

"Oh God, Owen. I have been reborn. This has been the greatest three weeks of my entire life."

"How is that possible, Sarah?" I wondered aloud. "You've had a life-changing accident and terrible trauma."

"I can explain, but if you are going to be angry, you'll never know why." She looked at me with total sincerity. "It's going to be hard for you to hear, but I want you to hear it because nobody else in my life would understand. I only hope that you will."

"I think you are the most beautiful woman in the world, Sarah. I know I've only known you for a while, but it feels like forever. If only I weren't so much older..." She put her finger on my lips and squeezed my cock mercilessly. "Never say that again, Owen," she said fiercely. "You are my life-mate. I just don't think you realize it yet."

"So...here's what I have to tell you. You need to know that I had no idea you would be up at the lake on the day my dad and I went shooting, OK?" She clamped down on my dick, just to emphasize her point.

"OK," I said. "But you need to realize that as long as I'm nestled inside your perfect body, I'll agree to anything you want."

"Don't think I'm not aware of that." She smiled.

"When you said I had a perfect body, you meant it. But what you didn't know is how right you were to say it. As far back as I can remember, I have felt, well, wrong. I have never known any contentment with anything I've done in my entire life. I have pretended that everything was fine, but it's been getting harder to do so. In the past few months, I had seriously considered suicide."

Unbidden, tears began to flow down my cheeks and into my ears.

"You're such a good man, Owen. I knew you were the only one I could trust. For the last three weeks, it's been all I could do to contain my joy. Joy I've felt for the first time in my life. I finally feel right!"

"This," she said, holding her stump in her hands and petting it gently, "Was not an accident."

"What!"

She clamped me.

Ow!" I said.

"You need to listen all the way to the end, OK?"

I nodded.

She patted her stump.

"Every, single, day of my life, as long as I can remember, I've felt that my body was made wrong. I was never supposed to have this leg. I have hated it since I was a little girl. If you'd seen it before, you'd have seen the scars where I cut slots in it, abused it. Finally, I decided that I had to either do something about it or kill myself. So when dad got out of the truck, I loaded the side-by-side. I raised my leg and aimed so that one barrel would hit my knee, and the other would hit my calf and foot. I had to pull the double triggers with my left hand, or they wouldn't go off at the same time, because I knew that I couldn't do it twice. I know that because I practiced until I got it right. It was me who tied the tourniquet, because my dad passed out when he saw me. This stump; this beautiful, sexy stump is what I needed to make my life complete fir the very first time.

I know you may think I'm crazy, but I've been to counselors trying to get the feelings to go away. What I have is called apotemnophilia. It is the need to become an amputee. There are thousands of people in the world just like me, Owen. They go through their lives feeling miserable and incomplete because they are just wrong. Many of them are braver than me and kill themselves. My heart aches for so many of them, because they are never going to feel what I feel when I touch my stump...that I am complete. I'm whole, the way I have always supposed to have been. I hope you understand. That's what I said when I left the lake, Owen. 'I owe you.' I owe you. I owe you for the fact that I am truly, unbelievably and totally happy for the very first time in my life."

She was crying openly and smiling at the same time.

"Then it would appear that we were indeed made for each other. Life-mates, I think you said. Do you know what the term acrotomophilia means, miss smarty stump?"

"No. Way. No. Fucking. Way. You're a devotee?" she smacked my chest with both hands.

"Guilty as charged, darling,"I said. "Now what?"

And that is how it started. But there is more. So much more.

12