Not So Alone Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting the boys
1.1k words
4.28
16.7k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of banging on the door. I jumped up and went over, listening for the telltale noise of infected. Instead I heard voices talking.

"It's blocked," a male voice said. It was a deep and slightly gravelly voice. It reminded me of one of those hunks you saw on the commercials for cologne or Calvin Klein underwear.

"Then blast it." This voice was also male but seemed to be the more aggressive. I pulled the shelving unit away from the door and quickly unlocked it before they completely destroyed my hideout. I cracked it open an inch and looked at them. They both glared at me before one of them started barking orders at me.

"Let us in." This was coming from the aggressive one. He stood around 6'3" tall and weighed around 200 pounds but it was kind of hard to tell with all the bulky clothes and packs on him. He had blue eyes and black hair that women everywhere drooled over.

"Why should I?" I looked them over and knew they could overpower me if they chose to. All I had was a tire thumper, they had automatic weapons.

"Because it's the humane thing to do," he snorted.

"If I was going to do the humane thing then I would shoot you both in the head," I snapped at him. His attitude was starting to wear on my nerves and I had only known of his existence for about 5 minutes.

Mr. Aggressive's friend snorted with laughter before smiling at his friend. "She has you there. Let me try this." He looked back at me. "Ma'am, would you please let us in before the zombies come and start chewing on our asses? It would be great if you would." He was taller than his friend, standing about 6'6" and weighed around 200 pounds as well but like his friend he was dressed in bulky clothes. He also had drool worthy black hair but his eyes were green.

I stared at him for a moment. His green eyes stayed locked with my blue, almost pleading, until I swung the door open and moved back so they could come into my little hideout. I quickly closed and locked the door and moved the shelving unit back in place.

They looked around the tiny room I had occupied for several days and then began setting down their packs. "This is some hideout..." Mr. Aggressive snorted.

"If you don't like it you can go back outside. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out," I snapped. I crossed my arms in front of me and waited for them to say something else.

"This is a feisty one. She definitely won't put up with your shit. Imagine that, the end of the world happens and you meet the girl of your dreams." I decided to call this one Jester since he seemed to like joking about everything.

"So either of you going to tell me your names? Or are you just going to make yourself at home and criticize my hideout?"

"I'm sorry. My name is Mike and the angry bear is Chad. What is your name, beautiful?" Mike asked smiling at me.

"My name is Nichole but I prefer to go by Nikki or Nik." I sat down across from them and watched as the both sat and pulled water bottles from their bags.

"Heh, we finally find a woman and she's pretending to be a guy," Chad sneered.

"I don't believe I ever said anything about trying to be a man. I'm lucky I found these clothes or I would still be wearing the scraps that are sitting next to you." I gestured towards the rags at their feet.

Mike picked up what was left of my mini skirt and Chad held up the tattered remains of my baby doll tee. Mike looked up at me his eyes momentarily stopping at my hips then inching upward to my tits. Chad just sneered at me and tossed the scraps back to the floor.

"So what are you 16?" I wondered if Mike would take offense if I clobbered Chad in the head with my tire thumper.

"No, but thanks for the compliment. I'm 26 actually and I would appreciate if you stopped being a dick. If that is to hard for you to do then you know where the door is." I knew I was being rude but I refused to deal with his bad attitude.

"You look pretty young for being almost 30," Chad sneered at me.

"What's your problem? Did you lose the stick up your ass or are you not getting your daily dose of dick?" I was done with him. If he wanted to be an asshole then I would be a bitch.

"My problem, princess, is that the apocalypse arrived," Chad growled at me.

"And how is that my fault? I was on my way to get laid when zombies came after me. I was stuck in this room for a week by myself without extensive provisions or weapons. Now I'm stuck here with my tire thumper and two jackasses that are probably going to eat all my food then leave when they have. So tell me, what have I ever done to you?" I was being a bitch but enough was enough.

"Look, I'm sorry about my brother's attitude and we won't eat all of your food, we have our own. We didn't mean to intrude on your sanctuary and act so ungraciously but we wanted to be someplace that is somewhat safe when night falls." Mike seemed to be watching my every move while I mulled over what he said.

"Why would you need to be indoors before night fall?" I hadn't been moving about outside of this room in almost a week and when I had seen the zombies it had been during broad daylight.

"Because princess that's when all the monsters come out to play and feast on the flesh of the living." Chad snorted.

"Is he always like this? Or is it just me?"

Mike snorted at my question. "He has been this way since we were kids. So, no it isn't you."

"So do plan on staying in here until you run out of supplies? Or are you going to go out and find permanent shelter?" Chad was chewing on what looked like beef jerky, his mouth open and everything. For such a hot guy he had the manners of a pig.

"I don't really know. I hadn't thought that far ahead." I leaned back against the wall. "I haven't seen or heard from anyone since I came in here. You two are the first people I have seen in almost a week."

"Would you like to come with us when we leave?" Mike asked, staring at me.