Not So Alone Ch. 05

Story Info
Nichole meets someone new.
1.9k words
4.11
12.2k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both scrambled to their feet and began searching the surrounding area for a suitable place to stay for the night. I laughed as they growled at one another when they both chose the semi trailer. I could only stare as they tossed their bags in the trailer and began stripping. Mike had the beginnings of a rash sweeping across his chest, while Chad's was slowly creeping down from his shoulders. Both had blue black veins radiating away from the rash. The spread of their infection didn't deter from their attractiveness.

I waited for them to become distracted, then grabbed my bags and took off down the road. I didn't bother looking back when I heard their outraged yells. I continued running until my entire body hurt. I had come across a couple of infected and dodged their outstretched hands. I finally stopped running when the semi truck was no longer in sight. I sighed and continued on down the highway. I saw a RV stopped just up ahead and figured that it would be a good place to stop for the night.

I checked around the RV for any infected and found it clean. Now I just had to check inside. I went to the door, eased it open, and came face to face with the wrong end of a double barrel shotgun. "Don't shoot!" I raised my hands in the air and prayed to God that whoever was on the other end didn't pull the trigger.

"Why shouldn't I?" the voice was gruff and reminded me of Chad's deep voice. But the man holding the shotgun was nothing like him at all.

"Because once the sun goes down the blood will attract infected." I stared at the most decadent pair of eyes I had ever seen. They looked like milk chocolate with flecks of gold scattered through them.

"That's true but why should I let you into my hideout?" His voice was gruff but had the smoothest undertones to it. It was one of those voices you could spend hours listening too. The kind you only have to listen to a couple of words and your panties are soaked from need. The contrast of his dirty white shirt against his dark chocolate skin only added to his sexual appeal.

"I'm willing to help out in any way possible." I could only hope that he was willing to take me up on my offer. I knew that my chances of surviving this encounter was a 50/50 chance but I was willing to take that chance. I knew that Mike and Chad might be following me and personally all their talk of all of us being infected just sounded crazy.

"You're willing to do anything?" He smiled at me and my heart started thundering in my chest. He had one of those panty dropping smiles. It seemed that everything about this man was sex personified. He lowered the shotgun and held out his hand. "Name's Alexander."

"Nichole." I grasped his hand and felt an electric shock flow through my arm and into my core. My small hand had completely disappeared inside his. I could just imagine those huge hands caressing my tits. Just the image of it sent a shiver of ecstasy down my spine. I pulled my hand from his before I started to shake from his touch.

"Well, Nichole, welcome to my humble abode." He stepped back out of the doorway and swept his hand out. I smirked at his humor and went into the RV. It had a single bed, a small kitchen area, a dining area, and an even smaller bathroom. "It isn't much but it works."

"It's better than sleeping out in the open." I looked over my shoulder at him and finally took in the broad expanse of his shoulders and chest. "So what did you do before all this happened?'

"I was a fireman. I was on leave for an injury when the reports started coming in. By the time I was well enough to be of any use it was too late. All the men at my station had either died from the initial wave, been infected, or had evacuated when I finally made it back to the station."

I could feel his gaze wandering over my body, sending little jolts of pleasure through my system. "So how long has it been since the initial outbreak?"

"A few weeks. Why do you ask?"

"I met two men a couple of days ago and they said the same thing." I sat down in the little dining area and stared at the floor. "So they were telling the truth."

"Did they also tell you that you are infected?"

"Yeah. How did you know?" I looked up at him and stared at him. He was sex on a stick that was for sure but my libido had diminished immensely since we had started this conversation.

"Because you have the rash on your neck and the starting of blue black veining running up into your face." He smiled at me sadly as I touched my neck and felt several bumps. I went into the bathroom and looked into the small mirror. He had been telling the truth. I had the rash and blue black veins. I left the bathroom and sat back down. "Why did you let me in? Why didn't you kill me?"

"Because you're obviously not like the regular infected, or any of the other infected I have come across, except for maybe a Queen."

"I didn't have this rash before now."

"Did you exert yourself lately?"

"Yea. I ran from the city outskirts to here."

"That probably accelerated the process."

"But that still doesn't explain why you didn't kill me?"

"Well, baby girl, did you honestly think I made it through the initial wave of infection when I was stuck at home nursing a gash on my leg?"

"You didn't tell me why you were on leave."

"I'm sorry that I didn't. I figured you would have guessed I was infected since the rash is along my arms."

"I'm not going to lie. I haven't been looking at your arms." I couldn't take my eyes away from the expanse of his shoulders and chest. Did he really think I could pay attention to anything else?

"So what were you paying attention to?"

I looked up at Alexander's face and saw his knowing smirk. "Your chest and shoulders."

"Would you like me to take off my shirt?"

"Why are you so willing to strip for me?'

"I'm not going to lie. I haven't had sex since before the outbreak and you are one sexy woman. Now, if you're willing I'm more than happy to pleasure you." Alex stopped right in front of me and took off his shirt. The rash was barely discernible against his dark skin, the dark veins hidden underneath his delectable skin.

I have never wanted to touch someone this badly before. All I wanted to do was trace my fingers along the ridges of his muscled and see if his skin is as soft as it looked. Alex grabbed my hands and pressed them against the hot skin of his abdomen. I felt like I was in heaven and that was only from touching him.

"God, your hands feel good against my skin." Alex trailed his hands up my arms to my hair. "I want to feel your lips on my skin."

"Hmm." I sighed as I leaned forward and began nibbling along his abs. "You taste so good."

"I know something else you can taste, baby girl." Alex grinned down at me.

"I'm sure you do." I licked my lips, his taste lingering on them. I unbuttoned his pants and grasped the zipper of his jeans. I jerked away as someone started pounding on the door of the RV.

Alex growled and stormed over to the door, grabbing his shotgun on the way. He looked through the window before jerking open the door and levelling his shotgun at whoever was out there. "Can I help you two?"

"We're looking for a woman." The voice from the door was Mike's. I backed up until I was wedged between the bed and the dining area.

"Yeah, aren't we all," Alex chuckled.

"You haven't seen one go by here have you?" This time it was Chad.

"No, I haven't seen a women go by. Why did you lose one?" Alex asked sarcastically.

"Kind of. She became scared and ran off when we told her we were infected," Mike said.

"I would run away from you too. But then I am in the same boat. Anyway, I haven't seen any woman pass by here but if I do I'll tell her you two are looking for her."

Alex moved back to close the door but was stopped when Chad put his foot in the way. "Why don't you let us sit for a bit?"

Alex levelled his shotgun in Chad's face. "I don't think so, mister. This is my spot and I don't share it with asshole's like you. Now move out or you'll be the next meal for the local infected."

"Sorry, sir, we were just leaving," Mike said, pulling Chad out of the doorway. "What is your fucking problem?"

"Because I think this jackass is lying! I think she's hiding inside the RV. There is no way she ran farther than this," Chad growled. "Plus, I can smell her."

"What do you suggest we do then? Storm the RV and take her hostage?" Mike growled.

"You know I can hear you?" Alex said. "And I am giving you exactly 5 minutes to get the hell away from my RV before I start shooting you."

"I don't care if you can hear us! I know she's in there!" Chad roared, racing back to the RV. "She belongs to us! Now give her back!"

"She doesn't belong to anyone! Now, back the fuck up!" Alex yelled, aiming the shotgun at Chad's head.

"Stop! Please, just stop!" I cried, running to Alex. "Alex is right. I don't belong to anyone."

"Beautiful, I'm sorry all of this has happened," Mike said, looking from behind Chad. "But he is right. You belong with us."

"Why do you think I belong with you two? What makes you so different from him?" I demanded.

"Well, for one we are infected and he isn't," Mike said.

"He's infected too. And he showed me that I am infected," I said, sitting down on the step at Alex's feet. I rubbed my neck where the rash had spread and felt that it had slowly began to disappear. It didn't feel as rough and rigid as it had earlier.

"So basically what you are saying is that since he showed you that you are infected that he is suddenly your one true love? What the fucking hell!? Seriously, we tell you that you are infected and you think we are crazy. He shows you and you believe him in an instant." Chad had began growling and pacing as he ranted about the situation.

"What do you suggest then? That I choose between you?" I growled back.

"Yes! It's either him or us!" Chad yelled.

Mike sighed and his shoulders slumped. "Why can't we all get along?"

I felt a hand on my head and I looked up at Alex. "Baby girl, I don't care what your decision is, as long as you are happy with it. Now, I can't say that I don't hope you choose me because I do. But it is your choice, no one else's."

"Why can't I have you all?" I said, nearly in tears.