Not So Fun Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Life in a dungeon.
4.6k words
4.4
122.2k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not so Fun Games 2

Life in a dungeon

Cynthia awoke dismally aware of her surroundings, not wanting to accept this wasn't a nightmare. Her eyes focused on the bars of the cage; they were terribly real. She didn't need to touch them to feel the nasty fittings in her body were still there. Her natural bodily functions were under the strangers control meaning her body was going to be used against her.

"No!" she screamed through the gag. "Let me go! Let me out of this damn cage!" There was no-one there to hear the muffled tantrum. She kicked the tiled floor not feeling the pain. Rather, it served to calm the fear fuelled anger.

Well, so be it. She had already concluded the only means of survival was to obey - so that is exactly what she would do. He may control her body but her mind was free and she would let him know when he dared to face her.

This elaborate dungeon was not set-up for fun and games and it looked as though she would be here for some time. To survive this nightmare there was little choice left. She would have to accept and adapt to the situation until, well. "Just think of one day at a time,' she sighed. She told herself to pay attention to what he said and obey quickly.

She scratched a line on the wall hoping it would help keep track of time. Looking at it she worried this was a sign of acceptance, that she was a prisoner with little chance of an early release.

Lying awake she snuggled into the soft bedding that resembled a ball of fluff from a Hamsters cage. She was completely buried in the rags that were a small comfort. A buzzer sounded and she lifted her head. The whir of an electric motor started and she jumped up. A chain began to pull at her mouth so she stumbled to the corner anticipating the dreadful machines action.

He wasn't there! 'It must be on a timer,' she thought. It was the damn machine working her like a puppet. As the plug in her mouth tightened upon the pipe she recognised what was happening. This was to be her breakfast. Knowing what to expect this time it was a little easier taking the rubber pipe into her throat.

The rest of the routine was less traumatic than yesterday. The enema was less thorough too. Perhaps he thought she had been cleaned out enough. Cynthia wanted to cry but wouldn't give him the satisfaction of breaking down.

****

He arrived after the morning feed and watering. She tried to stand straight before him as a sign of defiance. 'I'm here and fighting back,' the stance was meant to imply.

"Down on your knees," he said. A cold blast of air made her shiver but she stood straight. Chains tightened without warning. Irresistibly they forced her to the ground. She looked up at him from the floor then hung her head. It was futile to resist. Her body was his.

When he told her to squat on the floor she did. When she obeyed quickly the floor tiles were heated for the rest of the session. Again and again she was put through a series of exercises designed to stretch the body into more flexible positions.

During the day, between feeding times, the stranger arrived unexpectedly forcing her to repeat the moves. Eventually he seemed satisfied she had achieved them to specification, but there was no let up.

As during the feeding times he was absent when a buzzer sounded for her to perform like a monkey in its cage. She was even thinking of it as her cage, where she belonged, her home. A different buzzer announced each move to be performed.

Before the chains could pull her into it she quickly responded. She had learnt this to avoid a cold breeze and gain the small reward of warm tiles. If she performed well a shower became available in a corner of the cage.

At first it had been galling to be controlled by a machine but after awhile she gave in to the inevitable. At least she gained more comfort from obeying quickly with warmth, better tasting soup and small items such as soap. The shower was an immense pleasure when denied so much.

A liquid diet thinned her and the relentless regime of exercise tuned her body. She had become fit with a flexible lean body.

By the second week she realised how low she had sunk. The plug in her pussy had opened and she was poised over a dildo on the floor. She lowered herself until its bulbous head pierced her sex. When he gave permission she pushed down upon the disgusting thing until it penetrated her sex deeply. Without becoming excited she worked at it pushing and pulling until permission was given to extract it.

A buzzer would sound and she pressed her breasts into rubber cups attached to the bars of the cage. There was no choice but stand there with her breasts stuck in the cups while they pulled at her breasts flexing them. For what seemed a long time they sucked and released and sucked her breasts over again. At the end of the cycle the machine powerfully pulled at her nipples, elongating them for along time before letting her go.

At first she thought it was meant to pleasure her, though it never could. Soon she realised with dismay what its purpose was. Gently holding her tender orbs in both hands she sobbed silently.

The rest of her body was obviously under his control. The exercises were designed to allow her to stretch her body into lewd poses. This awful revelation on top of everything else was too much to bear.

She continued to sob at the realisation of how much her body was being reshaped and for why. Her breasts were being plumped up by that damn machine of his. Her nipples were being stretched and made more sensitive. It was difficult to tell but after only two weeks of regular treatment they were already a size larger.

She sat quietly in her nest thinking over what other diabolical transformations to her body were being carried out.

"The feeder!" she cried in astonishment. She had choked on the rubber tube being pushed a little way into her throat. She thought it was used to force feed her. There was no need for without solids she was always hungry and would lap up the liquids greedily. She hadn't noticed it pushing deeper into her throat every day. Now she could swallow it much deeper with ease.

With the choke reaction suppressed she would be able to take a penis right down her throat!

That despicable dildo was obviously a training device, she had known that. She had been strengthening inner muscles on it for a man's penis! What hadn't been obvious was the plug in her anus. She was sure of it now. It had been expanding, only slightly, but it was growing larger. Her little virgin asshole was being opened up for a man.

The weeks progressed until routine allowed her to accept these indignities. Cynthia hardly noticed he was absent when a serried of buzzers put her though the intimate exercises. Like an automaton she worked through them, performing like a well trained animal in its cage.

Each day there was a different timing to the workout. It meant listening attentively to the buzzer for failure to respond was punished. The active day had been shortened too, so she was sleeping and waking at strange hours. Without light or a clock it was difficult to tell the passing of time so she thought four days had elapsed in every two.

Embarrassment from nakedness had disappeared the first day when ideals of privacy had been quickly overtaken by the desire to survive. Gaining small rewards of comfort taught her to obey commands promptly, however demeaning they were.

She lost all inhibitions replacing them with a desire to please. This state of thinking benefited her progress bringing further rewards, which in turn encouraged her descent into a yielding submissive.

After a particularly grueling session she had been rewarded with a shower, soap and shampoo. "Utter bliss!" She would have written this up as a red-letter day in a diary – if she were allowed one.

When displeased with her performance she would be sent to stand in the corner or denied food, heat and light. To her surprise it hurt her pride to suffer these small indignities to such an extent she avoided them by putting more effort into the exercises.

Even though she understood it was helping him train her mind she couldn't avoid pushing herself into performing the degrading tricks to please him. Avoiding the slightest reprimand and gaining the smallest reward, had crushed her into submission.

Thinking many more days had passed than actually had, she gave up hope. The small rewards had her performing with enthusiasm. When the cage door finally opened she wondered what tricks she would have to perform to retain this small token of freedom. Whatever it was she would try her very best to satisfy his demands.

Out of the cage she hesitantly stepped. It was clear the movement would be limited as a thin chain connected the plug in her bottom to the cage. Every movement produced a small clink, which she had grown used to; no longer aware of it. It was fascinating and frightening being out of the cage.

Highly charged feelings of fear and elation charged around in her mind producing physical effects too. A shiver shook her body, as though cold, then a light sweat moistened her skin. It was difficult to balance the few steps she was allowed to take.

With great care she promptly obeyed his commands to sit or stand as ordered. Just a word or a gesture would have her down on her knees with head bent in submission. Sitting back on her haunches with knees splayed outward she was proud over how far she could spread them.

Becoming familiar with the large cavernous room and its contents served to anticipate what might be used on her next. There were nipple clamps of varying pain inducing shape but not one had been used upon her breasts, so far! In fact none of the devices designed to administer pain had been used though there was always the threat of something, always something unsettling in the background that pushed her into an acquiescent state.

A keypad on the wall next to the door had her interest. If the door could be opened, what then, could she escape? Where would she go? Not back to her husband. Both parents had gone and she was an only child. The only relatives were distant and neglected. By now colleagues would have forgotten her.

The door began to open so she darted back to stand by the cage, her cage.

"Get ready for the dildo," he commanded. She squatted over it taking deep breaths trying to relax. "Take it," he said. Cynthia plunged down upon it taking it all in.

Settling into a rhythm she used powerful muscles to ride it, letting it take her. There was no attempt to regain control of her body which was moving inextricably toward an orgasm. Eventually she gave in to it completely lying in a heap on the floor twitching and moaning until the miserable climax let go, letting her regain some control over her body.

It had promised to be a major event but when she arrived it was nothing compared to the journey. Her master was pleased though and that is all that mattered.

All the time here she was naked and at his complete mercy but there had never ever been a sexual approach, not even a naughty innuendo. So what was he doing with her? Why was she here? Now released from the cage these questions faded from her mind. She had at last accepted the dungeon as her place.

However uncomfortable an environment it was, however difficult a situation became, a human being can adapt to survive. She told herself this whenever thoughts threatened to overwhelm her. It seemed that every moment was a challenged, sometimes with unpleasant tasks, though most she had simply become used to.

An ordinary lunchtime meal was uncovered on a trolley by the master. Its ordinariness, in the dungeon atmosphere, made it an extraordinary display. The smell was delicious after subsisting on liquids for so long.

"Over here," He commanded, beckoning her with a crooked finger.

Meekly she padded over to him all the time straining to catch the next gesture that would have to be responded to. She forced herself not to look at the food. He touched the control held in one hand and she felt the chains attached to her wrists contract into the harness belt, pulling them tight against her waist.

Whatever was to happen next would be accomplished without the use of her hands or arms.

"This may be too much for you just yet but a taste will not harm your digestion," he told her, referring to the meal.

By now she recognised anything he said as being a command. A slight movement of his hand was all that was needed for her to kneel on the floor with head bowed as a well rehearsed response.

Lifting her chin he said. "Very well done, slave moved into position with well controlled movements."

Her head reeled deliriously with pleasure at the compliment.

He smiled at her. Holding her chin he looked close into her eyes demanding her full attention. He said, "If you have a question you must say 'Please Master.' Nothing more," he reminded her.

She nodded as she had learnt to, keeping quiet as expected like a good little pet. With a jaw stiff from being held open she was unable to close her mouth so there she knelt looking up at him with mouth wide open.

With an easy natural action he slipped his cock into her mouth. This was new and unexpected but she simply accepted it like everything else, without protest. Controlling her breathing she sucked his cock down her throat moving her head in a rhythm toward his crotch and back along its length. She knew what to do having recently practised on dildos.

Cynthia was so proud to be used like this she was in danger of losing concentration. She reminded herself to focus on his needs. The whole length of his cock was swallowed. With delicious sucking noises she repeated the movement again and again until he came in salty splashes against the back of her throat.

It was yet another liquid meal but despite the small portion she felt hugely satisfied. She stuck out her tongue to wait for his approval. He nodded with a smile and she gulped it down greedily with magnificent exaggeration.

The meal had been forgotten for she was still marvelling at having a sexual encounter with him. Her master had used her mouth! She was so pleased she shook her ass as though it had a tail.

"Very good, pet, congratulations. You have studied well and have graduated. It's time you stepped into your new life. First though you need to learn how to eat again," he told her.

The look in her eyes revealed fear, fear of the unknown. He smiled reassuringly and distracted her with a spoon of mashed potato. He spoon-fed her from his plate with a sample of each dish, smothering it in delicious gravy.

"That's enough or you will suffer later on. This evening a little more until completely fit. When you are ready, perhaps a celebratory banquet would be in order," he laughed.

She felt elated with enthusiasm for what ever the next stage in her development might be. It was as though she had been ill and he was teaching her to function normally again.

No details had been revealed so she relaxed thinking it would be just another lesson for her to learn. The meal had been used as a persuasion to submit but again it only needed to reinforce an already inbuilt desire to obey. He helped her to her feet, released her hands, and she stood by him while he finished the meal.

Her main task was to keep his wine glass filled. Submitting to such a menial role reminded her yet again of her subservient position.

Clearing the table gave her a chance to think of this new world about to open up to her. A whole new set of actions had been demanded of her and after the past few days of simple obedience to a machine, as it demanded her to sit or squat or stand still, it all seemed very exciting.

A sort of normality would be creeping back in to her life. Not the sort of life she once had but that seemed such a long way in the past. It was a past existence that was diminishing rapidly into a distant memory. Keen to continue this wonderful trend toward a sort of usefulness, she smiled and simpered to his every whim, keen to keep his interest like a puppy.

After an afternoon of exercises two meals were wheeled in and this time she was allowed to prepare the table. A hamburger with onions on a hot plate still sizzled. She slavered at the aroma of it. Although distracted by the food she had to concentrate on laying the table while at the same time keeping an eye out for the next command.

She almost anticipated the signal to drop to her knees. Since the gag had been removed her mouth was now fully mobile but she kept it wide open. Able to more fully enwrap and grip her master's penis she hoped to give more satisfaction this time. Trying not to hurry she finished, or rather he finished in her.

So now the meal could start. Luckily she waited for his command before seating herself at the table, which again was a simple hand movement. She ate a small plate full then stood to serve him. Passing a napkin she again stood close ready to serve condiments and keep his wine glass full.

Occasionally he would stroke her bare bottom which excited her more than having him in her mouth. Once he brushed a finger over the lips of her pussy. She nearly gasped out loud but luckily controlled herself. She felt her pussy opening up to him, her lips wet and ready.

This new trick of serving him with her body then again serving him at the dinning table she readily learnt with the special incentive of a normal meal. It did not occur to her that she thought of this basement chamber and the cage as home. That she responded to him as her master seemed natural. That he was training her felt normal, as she settled into a routine no longer questioning the circumstances.

It was a full day of exercises, learning new tricks, and still practicing the old ones. She had to slip a butt plug into her bottom to keep it stretched and wondered when her master might use her there. He still hadn't used her pussy and she ached to have him.

She still wore nothing but a collar with a leash attached but without the mechanical plugs in her body felt free as a bird. The steel collar was secured in place at the back and she had to take special care to keep it clean. It was an important symbol of her servitude; of being a slave. The lock didn't have a key as once the prongs had been slotted into place there was no way of pulling them apart. It was permanently fixed in place, permanently fixing her in place as a slave.

This permanence gave her a sense of well being. Her place in the order of things would be unchangeable. She could relax without expending wasteful energy on ambition for there would be no change to her position in life. She was a slave ready to obey.

Her master surprised her by announcing. "You will follow me. You are ready to be introduced into your new life. Tomorrow, well, we will see," he said.

Expecting a signal from him he instead told her one more unexpected thing. "First you will have to have a name," he told her with a smile. "For the time being your name is Cock-hole. All you have to do is remember you are my slave, but remember this well," he emphasised by taking her chin in his hand and making her look into his eyes.

She quickly looked down at the floor when he let go.

He asked her. "Tell me your name."

Blinking back salty tears she concentrated on speaking clearly. "My name is Cock-hole, Master." This was particularly hard to say after gaining some self-worth when told she was to leave the basement with her master. Being reminded in this way of her role in life was unnecessarily cruel. She knew what she was. She was nothing more than a sex object.

Recognising this lowly position meant she had to rein back all feelings, so as to become nothing more than the name implied. 'Cock-hole', she repeated to herself silently. With just a moment's hesitation, that would have earned a punishment if she were not behind him out of sight, she quickly moved to be directly behind him at the door.

12