Not So Glorious Third Time

Story Info
Back to Earth.
1.5k words
3.57
28.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After waiting an entire week, I went back to the glory hole, since it seems a pretty hard thing to resist, at least after my first two shared experiences. The variety of porn you find in a video booth has always been something wonderful since the 80s, though the Internet offers the same now. But the idea of a glory hole is a more recent interest, and during the last couple of years, and now weeks, my interest grew. After reaching a couple of delightful peaks, it is now somewhat sated.

The third time with a man would probably be very familiar to a woman, in its way - he got off, then left. Obviously, the game has a number of variations, and sharing is not necessarily a major part for some people. However, I like to play with others, since sharing pleasure is a good way to increase it. But men can just get off and leave, and there is certainly no reason to think men would treat men any different than women. Then add in the entire gay/not gay perspective, and twists and kinks are assured, apart from the normal run of human nature.

After all, I go to a glory hole to get off, because watching others jack off to porn turned me on when I was a teenager, and nostalgia is a powerful force when older. Getting off has remained a fairly constant interest, and it seemed time to try something new, if not unimagined. Getting off with another man has certainly played a part in some of my fantasies. But the question of whether this is gay or some role being played is not really that pressing. And the first two times getting off with another man, there wasn't that much of anything involved apart from the pleasure our cocks felt. Speaking now from experience, we all enjoyed our shared orgasms with hot cum spurting beyond control until nothing more could be squeezed from our contentedly stroked and shrinking cocks. And we left without ever meeting. One of the stranger kinky aspects of a glory hole is imagining whether some man you meet or see shared his cock with you.

The facelessness of a glory hole is also a weakness, of course. What can be a delight in cumming hard and fast can also be simply used, since there are no obligations at all there. That is one of the reasons they exist, and are so hot. But even Paradise has to have peaks and valleys.

I had been in the booth for a while, more relaxed than the first two times, since now I had some delightful experience to provide a certain confidence, which turned out to be a touch misplaced. The first two times had been completely good, like the first times with my first lover, even with the awkwardness and total loss of self in the moment of something brand new but utterly natural. Of course, experience should also have pointed to a return to Earth. As generally true, the porn was enjoyable, and after a while, simply cumming and leaving seemed practical, but a certain hope lingered, as did the porn and my cock wanting to be pleasured longer.

After getting real hard but not quite cummming several times, I heard the door to the other booth open and close, and began to wonder about my third time. This time, I waited several minutes, and pumping my turned on cock into hardness, I opened the slider, as did he a few seconds later. I watched him jack off in the low light, and kept showing off my cock while watching him. After a couple of minutes, I put my left hand fingers lazily through the opening, offering the same pleasure I had shared the time before. He got up, as did I.

The first time I came with another man at this glory hole, he jacked me off as I sat, powerless to stop the hot cum pumping from my cock. Considering I had been almost powerless a couple of times before that, including the first time he touched my stomach and them stroked down to my cock, the couple of minutes it took until I came were almost too much. When he stuck his hard red cock through the hole, I was still sitting, totally satiated, but still horny. I reached up to touch his cock, and his cun started pumping, three or four uncontrollable jets, one hitting my pants. I jerked him harder, feeling another man's cock for the first time in my life, and he kept cumming. He was as hot as I had been, and his orgasm was as almost as overwhelming as my own had been, and as mindless. Luckily, leaving the booth, my coat covered the cum spot, and I began to think about how to do things more practically, especially if I wanted to stroke another man's cock with my own.

Getting up, either putting a cock through or handling a cock is the sort of basic thing only a true beginner doesn't figure out. I have always cum in a booth into tissue/paper held in my hand, but a glory hole is different. The cumming is not really that precise when playing with another man, which is part of the attraction - you just cum when there is no way to stop, and no reason to care since it is so good. And you make the other cock do the same thing. At least, that was how I imagined it, and then had enjoyed it.

After he stood up and I stood and moved to the side, nothing happened. His cock stayed on the other side, as I stroked my own. I put my fingers through again, to try to find his cock. It was hard, but not large. I felt it, and reached down to his densely curled sack. He seemed to enjoy that, and after a minute or two, I touched his now harder cock. He reached down, and started stroking himself. My hand went back down, between his legs, and I played with his balls, and then put my palm against them, my fingers pointing towards his thighs and ass. I started to press and rotate my palm against his balls. Naturally, my fingers were also moving, but as time went on, with their own purposes. Since he remained quite rigid, accept for his faster jacking motions, my fingers had to do all the work, with no open encouragement. No slightly spreading legs, no motion, no sounds of pleasure/want/wish, but then, no reaction against what I was doing to him, either.

As time went on, I started handling my own cock again, as he seemed to be very turned on himself. It was so good, that when my fingers started to play with the rim of his asshole, I had to stop playing with my cock - almost cumming so soon was good, but actually cumming, I thought, would cut the fun short, though this turned out to be my high point. He seemed to enjoy my fingering, so I kept circling his hot asshole, and occasionally pressing my finger against the opening, though never really inserting it. He took this very passively. The first time was for at least for five minutes, while he kept stroking himself and sometimes lightly gasping, which was the only real hint of how much he was getting into being fingered by another man. And the fact that he never moved away. I would like to think he was entranced, but that is not really possible to know.

Getting fingered is always hot in my experience, especially when you are really turned on. And he was really turned on, it seemed, though it wasn't easy to tell. Getting fingered in her ass is something my wife really enjoys when playing with her vibrator - she especially gets off getting her ass fingered when she is cumming. So do I, though unlike her, I cannot keep cumming over and over. Kind of like kissing, playing like this is more a matter of personal taste than male/female difference.

As time went on, it became pretty clear that what he really wanted was to have me press his now tight balls with solid force with my palm. This was easy to do, and as time went on, he seemed to get into a rhythm. Then I heard some paper being rustled, and soon he was cumming. He never put his cock through, and being hard, when I turned and put my member through, nothing happened. I pulled back, the slider closed, the door opened, and then closed.

Oh well. If somebody got me off, and then left, it would be disappointing too. But then, this too is a part of the way it works. Glory holes are about hard cocks, in the end, and cocks are not famous for morals. Which is not a disparagement - my cock was hard every time, and it seems to be what makes a glory hole work so well. But different people seem to have different rules, and I now consider my previous luck in a more thankful light.