Not So Innocent Glances

Story Info
Nephew and aunt begin to thaw.
1.8k words
3.65
287.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had never looked at his aunt Rosita in that way. After all, she was his aunt, and had he had always treated family as family. That's how it started, one evening, with his uncle away, Blue Velvet on television, and only the company of his aunt on the living room sofa.

No. That strictly isn't true. Edrin had woken up to the idea of his aunt as a sexual creature by chance. He had spotted a strange tin foil drug dispenser in the waste basket by his aunts work desk. He picked it up in front of his aunt, and asked her what it was. In a rather embarrassed tone, his aunt had avoided his questions and changed the subject. It was her Pill case, now empty, and the young teenager knew enough not to actively pursue the point right there and then and embarrass her further.

But, at that instant, he saw her in his mind, writhing on a bed, as his uncle thrust into her. Her face contorted in passion, begging for more. More importantly, he could picture her enjoying sex itself, something he had never associated with his aunt. It might be very naïve, but in a lot of ways, Edrin was quite innocent. After all, she was his aunt.

The same aunt who grimaced with distaste at any mention of sexual behaviour on television. She had always maintained this aloof, cold and distant persona. Now, she looked completely different to him, as if sex had made her somehow more real and personal to him.

Edrin lived with his aunt, uncle and his little cousin Paul. Aunt Rosita and his uncle Ike worked full time in the same office, in London. He was really their guest, staying on to finish his A-level exams. His own parents had left overseas leaving him in their care. They lived in an old 50's terrace house in the suburbs. One main living room, a small kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Everyday, he got up, had breakfast, and walked to college with his cousin, who went on a bit further to the adjacent primary school. His aunt and uncle left for work by car and hour earlier, to beat the morning rush.

Despite his Asian background, Edrin was a broad shouldered 6 ft, brown eyed 18 year old who had adopted the height and size of the men on his father's side who were half Dutch-half Malay. His aunt, his father's youngest sister, was a petite 5 ft 6in raven haired woman of 28. She was slim and long legged, but Edrin never really saw her legs, she was always wearing long sarongs or shapeless tracksuit bottoms in the house. His uncle was a typically Asian, short and skinny and usually quite bad tempered.

He had never been that close to his aunt and uncle. Their relationship was polite and courteous but Edrin quickly found himself missing his own family and their own special warmth.

He kept himself busy with his studies, books and friends. A lot of time was spent alone in his room, with his books and music. His aunt and uncle had the room adjacent and Paul stayed in the small room. The house was small, but comfortable. Of course, privacy was at a premium.

Thus life continued in the same fashion until the incident with the trash basket. In that instant, he was able to look at his aunt in a different way. It seemed as if a door had been opened to him, and all the thoughts that were coming through were irresistible. He found himself thinking of his aunt all the time, obsessed with the way her small round breasts moved underneath her thin t-shirts. When he walked behind her as she climbed the stairs, he found himself mesmerised by her shapely full hips and buttocks and their natural sway. He was in a daze for a whole week when he actually saw her bra through a thin white blouse.

He was a shy teen, who really never understood the girls around him, and found himself shocked, and feeling very guilty about the new emotions that his aunt had aroused in him. Of course, he had fantasized all the time about women, but here he found himself in daily close proximity to someone he desperately craved. So near yet so far.

In the small house, walking around physically aroused was something he was finding increasingly hard to hide. His aunt's physical presence caused an undeniable reaction. It would start with the palpitations as his mind flashed with lewd images, his heart racing and sweat breaking out. Then, his penis thickened and hardened in the sweatpants he normally wore indoors. He was on edge, part of him wanted to show her his huge arousal, and the 'good boy' guilty conscience was chastising him always. He was being torn apart by the conflicting emotions within him and his irritable mood was showing it. As time went on, his relationship with his aunt and uncle began to grow cooler and more distant as he fought with himself.

The 'bad guys' were winning the battle.

He found himself studying her small slim frame, noticing the small details like the small size of her wrists, her small full mouth and the languid movements of her hips when she walked. He loved the idea of her small rounded breasts being completely covered by his big hands. He was obsessed with measuring her physical features and comparing them to him. He was big boy, in more ways than one, but his natural shyness gave him an insecurity regarding his own physical appearance. He was good looking, strong and quite attractive, when he bothered to impress.

One day, he sat down next to his aunt on the sofa. He had been reading a paperback novel and was using his long ruler to mark the pages of the horror novel. Putting it down by his side, next to his aunt's thigh on the sofa, he glanced down at the foot long ruler sticking out of the book, and was transfixed when he realised the ruler could easily fill her belly. She was that petite and he knew that his own lengthy manhood, although not a foot long, would be more than enough to bottom out inside her.

His aunt then added to his delirium by picking up the book to flick through it, removing the ruler and tapping it against her hand as she browsed. His eyes were fixed on her wrists, and he gasped audibly. Her wrists were so small, and now, he knew for certain that the engorged thickness of his cock was as thick as her thin wrists.

He got up clumsily; making excuses, for the erection forming in his thin pants could not be hidden. He rushed upstairs, but noticed the way his aunt glanced at the thick lump at his crotch and then looked away again quickly. He was glad that his uncle and cousin were out in the garden at the time. In his room, he locked the door, took off his pants and only after a couple of strokes, blasted off to a mind blowing orgasm that left him shaken, panting and still big and thick.

There was a knock at the door.

"Edrin, are you ok? You rushed up very suddenly?"

"I'm f-fine auntie," he replied in a tremulous voice, rushing to wipe himself with a towel and hastily slipping on his sweatpants.

He slowly unlocked and opened the door partially, leaning out halfway behind the door. His aunt glanced down again, looked elsewhere just as quick.

"I was worried... are you ok?" his aunt asked.

"Yes auntie, I think I'm coming down with a migraine." he replied.

"Oh. OK. There's panadol downstairs ok? ", she said, concerned.

He knew now that he was large enough to satisfy her, and in his inexperienced mindset, this gave him more confidence. He had crossed a line, family or not he wanted her no matter what the cost. Perhaps.

In the days to come, he tried to engage her in lewd conversation. His attempts at seduction were laughable. Walking around with a lump in his pants did not seem to do the trick. His aunt still was distant most of the time, but he made an active effort to engage her in conversation, and he found that little praises here and there seemed to be warming her to him.

Edrin remained confused as to how she felt about him. There appeared to be nothing in her actions or words that suggested the slightest bit of sexual feeling towards him or an acknowledgement of his own arousal. Again he was torn between wanting to make his arousal obvious to her, and the repercussions of that act.

Part of his mind began to think back to seemingly innocent events a year earlier when he was with his own family. His aunt and uncle were regular visitors to his house. On one occasion, he had woken up from an afternoon nap, walked downstairs and found his aunt in the dining room doorway, picking up some bags she left by the door.

She apparently was about to leave and was unaware of her large nephew walking up behind her, trying to walk past her. She was stooped forward, bent at the waist, blocking most of the doorway, so Edrin innocently enough slid behind her. Unfortunately, he couldn't fit past her, so he put his hands on aunt Rosita's hips to steer her aside. His crotch slid against the curve of her full firm ass, and she looked back, startled by the intimate contact. There was a strange look in her eyes as she stared at him. His crotch began to tingle with the heat of her ass, and he mumbled his apologies to her. He turned away quickly, eager to hide his burgeoning erection.

It was funny how he had failed to see the sexual connotations of that incident. As Edrin mulled over this incident, that event had explained another one that occurred a day or two later.

Again, he had been taking a nap in his room, the door left partially ajar. He had in fact woken up and was lying in an erotic haze, fantasizing of anything and everything, when he heard his aunt walk up the stairs towards the toilet. He heard his mother call out,

"Rosita, wake up the boys, its time for tea!".

"OK," replied aunt Rosita.

Pretending to be asleep, he heard his aunt softly call out through the doorway for him. Hearing no reply, she walked in slowly into the room and just stood there, by the side of the bed. He slowly looked out of the corner of his eye, obscured partially by his hand, carelessly thrown across his face, at his aunt. She stood, staring at his crotch, where his thickened cock bulged. She seemed transfixed for a while, then caught herself and looked away. She seemed to collect herself before shaking him gently awake.

At the time, he didn't realise she was staring at his member, and was genuinely puzzled as to her behaviour.

It all seemed to make sense now, his aunt did seem to want him, but was battling her own desires too. Could he make a move?

To be continued...