Not So Private Dancer.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,232 Followers

Lisa's brow furled, she looked at me, she looked at Les, and she looked back at me. Cha-ching, the little light came on in her head that told her we were in bed together, naked under the sheet, "Ooh... My... God... I am so sorry," she said as her hand flew up to shield her eyes.

"Lis, go down stairs and get some coffee or something, let us get dressed and we'll talk about it," I said calmly.

"I need a drink," she said, shaking her head as she left.

Lesley looked at me, "Don't even try to figure it out," I shrugged.

Lana looked like the cat that swallowed the canary. Lisa, was considering chewing off what looked to be a very expensive manicure.

"Ok little Miss Sunshine this was all your big idea, how you gonna fix it?" I said directly to Lana.

That wiped the smug look off her face, "Shit John, it was just a little joke. Lis couldn't stop talking about the hunky stripper..."

"Goddamn it Lana, she's getting married in five hours, look at her, she's a total wreck," I pointed to where Lesley was trying to console Lisa, "Don't you think she has enough on her mind?"

I took almost an hour to explain the whole screwed up story to Lis. We finally convinced her that we four were the only ones that knew. I reminded Lana again about what I'd told her, we were never to speak of that bachelorette party again. I threatened to spank her ass until it was red. A strange look came over Lana's face, I was getting seriously worried about my big sister. I began to believe she might have enjoyed the spanking.

We finally made it to the wedding without further embarrassment. I escorted Lesley down the aisle, she was absolutely stunning. Lisa was radiant as she entered the church on my fathers arm. It was a beautiful ceremony, thank God Lana had nothing to do with this part.

Later at the reception, the wedding couple and family were all seated at one big table. My sister, the bride, had downed a couple of glasses of champagne and was finally getting her worries under control. I gave her a knowing wink.

Lesley and I were having a great time, we danced and sipped some very good wine. I was about to suggest slipping out the back door when Lisa dragged me to the dance floor.

"I'm sorry about the way I barged in on you two today," she whispered.

"I hoped we wouldn't have to talk about any of this any more," I replied, as we moved to the music.

"You're right, not another word, but I wanted you to know in case I didn't see you again for a while," Just then, my father tapped my shoulder to dance with his daughter. Lisa leaned in and whispered before she waltzed away, "In some other place, at another time, who knows what may have happened,"

I was left scratching my head at what hell she meant when Aunt Helen took Lisa's place in my arms. Helen was a great dancer, I began to forget about Lisa's comment. We danced silently, Helen seemed to be enjoying herself. As the music began to die, I realized just how much as I could feel her erect nipples poking my chest.

I walked her back toward the table, grateful now that the song had ended.

"Johnny, you really are a great dancer, it was worth every penny," she cooed.

"Every penny, excuse me? I don't understand..."

"I never usually tip over five dollars," she said as we arrived at the table.

We were just in time for me to overhear my mother talking to Lesley. "Oh, I'm sure. I changed diapers on his little butt, I'd know that wonderful little ass anywhere," she said with a nod.

Mom was surprised when I drug Lesley away without a word. We had to talk, I was getting worried about everything that she'd seen and heard form my skewed family. I really didn't want her to think we were all crazy.

"She knows too doesn't she?" I asked.

"Oh she knows alright," Les nodded.

"I'm so sorry Baby, this is so messed up."

"John, what are you sorry about? You didn't hear the part when she told me how proud she was."

"What? Lesley we really need to get your ears checked."

"No John, it's true. It wasn't what you did, it was why. It's plain to see that you did it because you love your sisters," she consoled.

So I suppose that was the first thing that has made any sense to me in the last couple of days. At the time, it all seemed so complex, maybe it did all boil down to family love. Whoa...Family love, that sent a shockwave to my brain. There's another word for that isn't there, but I couldn't think of it. Call it denial if you will, but from Lana's comments, then Lisa, and let's not forget Aunt Helen, I felt the urge to throw up.

Lesley looked at me with worry. I needed to change gears here and get a grip. My mind was just playing tricks on me; I was reading too much into all these little innuendoes. Surely it was conjecture, I was being paranoid. Maybe Lana had just stirred up some kind of deep-rooted teenage fantasy. My family wasn't really out to fuck me, keep telling yourself, "John, it's all in your head."

Almost out of nowhere I asked, "Les, in a few weeks I'll be done with my residency. I was thinking about checking out job possibilities in Atlanta. Do you think you could help a poor young doctor find a room down there?"

"You know, I just happen to know of a half empty bed that might be available to a guy with the right qualifications." She said.

"You think that I might fit those qualifications?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, there was this cute stripper that I met yesterday..."

I cut her off with a kiss to persuade her, she melted in my arms.

She started to talk again as soon as our lips parted, "Mmm, that was nice, but there is one thing that I will have to insist on,"

"And what would that be?" I quizzed.

"You'll have to give up your night job. You're my private dancer from now on," she purred.

I wanted to rush out the door with Lesley on my arm, but proper manners required at least one dance with Mom. I excused myself from Les and led my Mother out onto the floor. During the dance she remarked on how well the weekend had gone. After the dance, I escorted her back to the table like a gentleman should.

"Johnny, what a marvelous dancer you are," she complemented.

I waited for the bomb to drop, I took a deep breath and winced.

She kissed my cheek, "Thank you, John,"

Wow! I breathed a sigh of relief. Nothing was said about the bachelorette party, Mom cut me some slack.

I really was getting paranoid. Mom had never given me a reason to suspect her of flippancy. I felt pretty bad not to trust her confidentiality. I was sure now that I was overreacting.

Lesley and I moved toward the exit, "Oh no you don't," came Lana's voice, "You're not sneaking off without a dance with your big sister."

I shrugged to Les, "I wouldn't think of it Sis," I lied.

Lana and I glided across the dance floor, she really was a superb partner.

"You and Lesley look good together, you think that she's the one?" Lana asked.

"I hope so," I said.

"Really, how wonderful, when's the wedding?" She asked.

"We haven't gotten quite that far yet," I laughed.

"You'll let me know as soon as you do, right?"

"I'll tell you first, ok?"

"Great, I'm going to start planning the bachelor party right away, I've got two hot strippers lined up already,"

"Tell me you're kidding, you are kidding right?" I croaked.

"Yeah," she giggled.

"Whew, you scared the hell out if me," I sighed.

"I was joking about the two girls," she leaned close and whispered, "I work alone, and just so you know, this time you won't get away."

After much consideration, about long enough for Lesley and I to get out the door, we decided to forego all the pomp and circumstance and fly to Las Vegas tonight. She already had her church wedding with the first marriage and I want absolutely nothing to do with any party that includes a stripper ever again.

leapyearguy
leapyearguy
2,232 Followers
12