Not So Routine Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In what seemed like slow motion, both men dropped their pants and stood there for a moment, one in boxers and one in briefs, but both sporting huge bulges. MB's mouth watered at the sight as her pussy gushed with need.

Nurse Gabby climbed on the bed and snuggled behind her, enveloping a breast in her hand. With her mouth against MB's neck she whispered, "See those bulges, slut? Enjoy the mystery cuz you, you lucky bitch, are going to get both. Think bitch, think of those two big thick cocks filling you. Take it from me, they will fill you and stretch you wide open. I think they get off on taking a needy whore like you, both of them pounding into you at the same time. You ever had two big hunks of man meat filling you? Believe me, slut, you will think you are in paradise" MB was both fearful and excited. She wrapped her arms around her chest, pressing Gabby's hand harder against her full tit, and shivered.

MB's eyes were glued to the mens' waists, waiting for the reveal, when the door burst open and a young man almost flew into the room. He looked around quickly, his eyes swept over the men's backs and seemed to lock on Gabby. "What in the hell is going on in here?" he shouted.

Gabby sat up and asked. "What's the problem Bobby?"

At the name Bobby, MB recognized him. Her mind flashed back to that night when her ex-boyfriend had taken her to a golf course and fucked her until she had cum three times before they were discovered by Bobby, who worked there part time. She remembered all the things she had done to the young man and the things she had encouraged him to do to her. She knew if that incident came out she would not have a shred of dignity left. She hoped the young man would just walk away. She shook her head no and tried to get up.

Her movement caused Bobby to finally notice her naked form, and she saw his eyes go wide. The first words out of his mouth were. "Hey, I remember this big-titted slut! She sucked me and fucked me on the golf course at two in the morning about a year ago."

He laughed and continued. "Well never mind, now I know what's going on in here. Y'all enjoy yourselves, she is one hot piece of ass." He turned to leave.

MB had never been so humiliated in her entire life. Still, the memory of taking his virginities aroused her beyond belief. She remembered he had said he was 19 a year ago.

Dr. Michaels called out, "Bobby, wait a minute. What happened that night? Tell us all about it."

MB tried to turn away and hide her face, as Bobby launched into his story. She found Gabby's stocky body surprisingly strong as she was forced to face her accuser and listen to every word describing her perverted actions of that night. She saw the doctors' eyes shift between her and Bobby as he told his tale.

The longer his story went on the more humiliated she was and the more aroused she became, remembering the feel of his virgin cock in her mouth and her wanton quim. Her treacherous cunt gushed when he told about the final time he had made her cum; her legs on his broad shoulders, bent almost double, as he pounded hard and deep into her welcoming body.

Dr. Michaels laughed again. "Well it seems our Mrs. High and Mighty is much more of a kinky tramp then we thought."

Dr. Peters broke in. "Bobby, we were just about use your golf course trollop, and there is always room for one more. You might as well strip if you want another shot at her nasty holes."

Bobby was out of his clothes in a flash and the doctors dropped their skivvies freeing their erect man meat. Now she didn't need her imagination; the reality was before her eyes. Now all three men who were going to take her and use her were standing shoulder to shoulder, all were hard and very obviously ready to assault her body and fill her holes.

She thought their members were almost exactly what she had imagined. Her younger mind screamed not members you cunt those are cocks, big, engorged, thick, hard cocks. Well, except for Dr. Michaels's, his was more like a battering ram with its thickness and mushroom shaped head.

She shuddered when it dawned on her that this big rough man was going to use her as he pleased no matter what she wanted. Looking at the other two she shivered again, as she understood they were all going to use her. She could feel her lecherous hole leak even more.

Dr. Peters seemed to take charge. "Bobby from what you told us she sucked your cock and you fucked her. I think she needs you to take your last cherry. How would you like the honor of being the first to fuck her ass?"

The young man was almost bouncing with joy. "Oh yes, please."

Dr. Peters turned to Dr. Michaels "Mike, do us a favor and take her ass last. Nether of us wants it once you have stretched it so wide it won't close for a week."

Dr. Michaels shrugged. "Sure, that's no problem. Gabby, you get her on her knees, ass up and head down. She needs to feel and looks like what she is, a bitch presenting herself to be taken and used by the Alpha males of the pack. Stretch her a bit using her juices. Bobby needs to learn about taking a woman's ass."

Gabby smiled. "You got it boss. I'll make her present properly." A sharp crack to MB's ass followed the words, and Gabby man-handled the blonde woman's body into the position required.

Once in position Gabby gathered MB's juices in her hand and spread them liberally around the Alphas target, all the while keeping a hand on the slut's neck to hold her in position for the Bulls to use.

Gabby called Bobby over to her. "The best way to learn is by doing. First finger fuck her cunt with one finger, then with two, and finally three. When you get to three get then all the way in to the knuckle. Stretch her nice and wide.

"Once her slut hole is stretched you need to open her ass. First use one finger in her tight hole for a while, and work her, stretching her, adding fingers as she loosens up. Before you start you need to lick her brown eye. She will like it and so should you. So you might as well get started."

Bobby looked aghast. "Lick her ass hole? You're kidding, right?"

Gabby shook her head. "Bobby, it's pretty simple, if you aren't willing to kiss it and lick it you got no business sticking your cock in it. The same goes for her mouth and her cunt. Got it?"

He nodded hesitantly. Gabby forced MB's hands to her ass cheeks and was told, "Hold them wide skank, you're about to pick another of the boys cherries. So stretch your slutty ass wide for his tongue. You'll love it."

Bobby bent slowly to his task. His first lick was tentative until he got his first taste. He looked up. "Damn her ass tastes a lot like pussy with just a little added tang." Then he buried his face between her ass cheeks, and his tongue swabbed her tight rear hole.

MB, her ass up and spread wide with Gabby holding her head down, moaned loudly as the boy's tongue laved, probed and pressed onto her dark musty hole. Sharp shocks of pleasure permeated her body as this young man performed the most lascivious of acts on her oh, so willing and receptive body. Her younger mind was screaming yes, you slut, take it, enjoy it, show them what a wanton whore you are.

She moaned her pleasure as Bobby fingers invaded her sopping cunt, driving in and out, twisting and turning. Her moans were mixed with whimpers and little cries of pleasure. His third finger was added and thrust deep her pussy, stretching her and causing her to cry out with a mix of pleasure and pain. She was drowning in the pleasure that the fingers in her cunt and the tongue probing her ass hole were giving her.

Deep inside she knew the fingers were soon going to replace the tongue and finally a cock, not a cock and not just the cock she remembered but by several cocks. Big, thick, hard cocks filling all of her greedy holes. She didn't know how it would work, but she hoped all three of the Alpha studs would take and use her ass.

As if from a distance she heard Gabby's voice. "Bobby, most women want their asses taken gently but, some sluts like this one need to be taken hard and used roughly. Don't be gentle with her, just fill her first with your fingers and stretch her wide and then fuck her ass exactly the same way."

He replied with a grunt; his tongue was busy with other things. MB felt hands spreading her legs wider, then Gabby was sliding head-first between her legs.

In a moment Gabby said. "OK, Bobby, two fingers into her ass. Remember what I told you, just drive them in." MB groaned when he emptied her wet hole. There was a little pressure against her tight pucker. Then the pain as the fingers thrust deep. She almost screamed with the pain, but Gabby pulled MB's cunt down against her mouth sucked her clit hard and beat a tattoo on it with her tongue and MB did scream as she came hard against the tongue and the fingers stretching her ass.

Before that was finished she felt Bobby widen her with a third finger, slamming hard against her ass, bruising her and forcing another wave of pleasure to explode throughout her body. She knew he was stretching her wide, much wider than she had ever thought possible. She shuddered and shook as the orgasm rolled through her again and again, intensified by the thoughts of the cocks waiting to batter their way inside her, and Gabby's lips on her clit that felt like they were going to suck her pink pearl off of her body.

Her strength deserted her; she collapsed and rolled on her side.. Her mind seemed far away; she was aware of where her body was and could faintly hear the murmur of the doctor's voices. No, she thought, not Doctors voices but the voices of the Alphas, the voices of the dominant males who, she knew, would all take their pleasure from her libidinous and willing body. The thought sparked another jolt of pleasure directly between her legs.

Gabby's voice brought her closer to reality. "On your back, bitch, spread your legs and make yourself available to the Bulls."

MB tried, but her body would not respond. Several sharp, painful spanks to her ample ass caused her body to roll to see who her assailant was. There stood Bobby, the young man whose virginities she had taken, standing with his hand raised for another slap.

Despite the fear of being slapped again, her eyes roamed over this young man's body. He had grown since that night a year ago. His large shoulders had filled out, his chest muscles were more developed, his abs were ripples of toned muscles and his cock was ready, willing and looked very able. He was learning, she knew; his willingness to cause her pain to make her follow his desires made him a true Alpha. She was proud of her protégé and wanted to believe their night together had prompted his growth into an Alpha.

She slowly started to follow the orders she had been given. Bobby's and Gabby's hands quickly moved her closer to the edge of the sofa, spread her legs wide and pulled her arms over her head. She felt movement between her legs. She looked up to see Dr. Peters kneeling between her legs.

He reached back and pulled her ankles over her head. "Gabby, hold them like this."

He positioned himself, and MB felt his cockhead spread her lips and probe her cunt hole. Dr. Peters wrapped his big hand around her throat and squeezed enough to restrict her breathing, He seemed to gather himself; without warning, he slammed his cock balls-deep into her aching hole. She tried to scream but his assault on her body had robbed her of her breath. His body lay on her chest, his size and weight controlled her exactly as she had imagined.

He wrapped his thick arms around her legs and drove into her with hard, deep thrusts that forced 'ooofs' sounds from her body. She reveled in the hard way she was being used. Suddenly, he released her legs, wrapped an arm under her shoulders and the other her ass, and held her tight. With a hard twisting motion he rolled her over so she was astride him, then she felt motion behind her. Looking back she saw Bobby, cock in hand, moving toward her. Dr. Peters still held her tight in his arms. She needed to move and knew she could not escape his grip.

"Please." She begged. "Please let me move a little. Please?"

He relaxed his grip slightly. She sighed with relief and rotated her upper body off of his thick chest. When she had moved far enough, she placed her forehead on the bed and locked her hands on her ass cheeks and spread herself. She had to do this right. She needed the first woman Bobby fucked in the ass to present herself properly to the new Alpha. No matter how many times she had cum today she had to make it right for Bobby's first time taking a woman's ass. Not just a nameless woman's, but Margret Burns' ass, her ass!

She shuddered with her need and desire for Bobby to give her his last virginity. Bobby's hands were on her ass and she felt his cock prodding her puckered hole. Despite being stretched she could feel how tight it was and knew how much resistance it would give any new assault. No matter how much she wanted to feel him take her, unbidden, her body clamped down even harder. Part of her mind whispered: It's going to hurt and I'm not going to allow it.

Dr. Peters felt her body grasp him even harder as it resisted the coming invasion. "Bobby, grab the bitch's hair and pull her back against you when you slam your cock in her ass."

Bobby wrapped his hand in her hair. She braced her body for the pain she knew was coming from the assault. Bobby pressed her head into the sofa; instead of driving hard into her he pressed against her sphincter. Not a hard thrust but, with steady, persistent pressure. She could feel his mushroom head pushing unrelentingly against her tightly puckered brown-eye.

She could feel him slowly overcoming her body's resistance. The pain was worse than she had feared. She was close to sobbing when her resistance crumbled and MB's ass was suddenly full of Bobby's invading cock.

The cock in her ass didn't give her a chance to adjust to being stretched; it began pounding in and out of her. The cock in her cunt took its' cue and also started taking its pleasure from her body. Dr. Peters fingers clenched tightly on her generous ass cheeks.

She was pulled back and forth between the two Bulls using her. She knew she was going to be bruised and sore tomorrow, but right now the only thing that mattered was the feel of the two using her as she needed.

The hand in her hair released her and was quickly replaced by another. Her head was pulled back again. MB felt like a rag doll being pulled, pushed, slammed against one or another body, hair pulled and just used like she was the prize in a tug-o-war.

A slap to her face brought her back to reality. "Look at me bitch," the harsh Germanic voice demanded. She opened her eyes and saw a thick purple headed cock right in front of her face. The heavy male tube was just scant inches from her face.

The slit in the end was leaking a thick stream of pre cum on the sheets. She watched, fascinated, as Dr. Michaels stroked his uncut phallus; forcing the skin up over the head then sliding it back revealing the shiny purple thickness again and again.

The hand in her hair shook her head and the voice demanded. "Look at me and close your mouth, slut." MB realized her mouth was open and she was drooling with her need for that purple head in her mouth. Another shake and she looked up at Dr. Michaels, animalistic lust burning in his eyes. "Now, my little cocksucker, open wide."

A thrill shot through her body with the realization that three hard dominant males using her at the same time was only inches from being real. Her mouth opened wide, and the dripping man meat was forced between her lips, into her mouth and pressed deep into her throat. Her body tried to gag, but she choked it back; her need to please overcame her body's reaction, and she sucked the throbbing meat voraciously.

Her hair was pulled and pushed hard as the maleness in her mouth advanced and retreated. A groan from a man or men using her thrilled her. She reveled in the thought that this was just the beginning. The thought that three men desired and wanted her stroked her libido like a bass guitar string. Her body stiffened, her cunt and ass gripped their assailants harder and she managed to suck harder as the strongest orgasm of her life picked her up and smashed her into oblivion.

The Next Morning

MB woke up and looked around. She was panicked for a moment when she saw the light streaming from her living room window, then relaxed as she realized today was Saturday. She was on her couch with a pillow under her head and a blanket covering her. She threw the blanket off, half expecting to be naked.

Instead she was dressed in her business suit; well, partially dressed. She knew she was wearing her jacket with no blouse or bra; she felt her skirt slide over her naked ass and she knew she wasn't wearing panties. When she sat up she felt something leaking from her ass and knew what it was. Gawd she had to pee. As she stood and started to move the aches and pains washed over her. Her ass and cunt throbbed, her nether lips felt swollen and bruised, and her jaw was sore. Once in the bathroom and sitting down she released her bladder and tried to remember exactly what all had happened.

The last really clear moment she could recall was her first orgasm with the three Alphas using her. From there on, it was just bits and pieces: Bobby fucking her ass and crying out, "I'm ready, I need to cum." She remembered him washing, Gabby sucking him to make sure he was clean, the pang of jealousy that shot through her body as she was afraid Gabby was going to make Bobby cum in her mouth. No, her mind had screamed that's my cum and I want it, I deserve Bobby's cum in my mouth, I earned it.

Gabby, thankfully, hadn't stolen the reward MB had worked so hard for. Dr. Michaels had pulled out of MB's mouth, Bobby had grabbed her hair and rammed his cock deep in her mouth, and exploded three times down her throat before pulling back and emptying the rest of his balls across her tongue. MB had thought his taste was almost intoxicating. Bobby had pulled her head back and demanded: "Show me slut." She hadopened her mouth and showed him the pool of cum on her tongue. "Now swallow." She had swished his deposit around for a moment, swallowed and opened again to show her empty mouth. He had bent and kissed her using a lot of tongue, and she shivered with pride at how he was learning to treat a good slut.

From there it had been Bobby in her pussy and Dr. Peters brutalizing her ass and Dr. Michaels face fucking her; her cumming and cumming again. Dr. Michaels stretched her cunt with his extraordinarily thick cock and his fingers deeply embedded in her flesh as he slammed up and pulling her hard against him. She had cum with each up thrust. Dr. P.'s fingers had pinched her nipples as he tried to throat fuck her. As hard as he had used her, his rough treatment of her nipples made her cum again. Well, that and having Bobby in her ass again had helped.

As she was peeing she imagined Dr. Michaels standing in front of her; sucking his cock as she sat on the toilet peeing. She knew he could hear the splashing sound as her water hit the bowl, and that inspired her to work harder to deep throat him. Gawd, she thought, that is so nasty. She shook her head to rid herself of the image while she wondered where such a dirty thought had come from. She was leaking from her ass again. Remembering how roughly she had been used, she got some paper and dabbed her tender leaky hole gingerly and checked it for blood.

There was no blood on the paper, just some unidentifiable stain. MB was sure she knew what it was but, to make sure she smelled it. The odor of cum filled her senses. She swore she could smell the testosterone. Her cunt and ass clenched so hard it hurt. When she was finished peeing she patted herself dry.