Not Such a Bad Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers

But luckily the look on her face said it all, obviously inexperienced in dealing with the police she believed every word of it. He took the breathalyser back to his car and threw it in. As he turned back to the girl he could see her standing up against the car with her head in her hands crying. He had to admit that for a moment he felt quite sorry for her , but that feeling didn't last as he realised he now had this impossibly gorgeous girl completely at his mercy........................

"Now now come on," he said pretending to care as he put his arms around her and hugged her for a minute or so. She was inconsolable and sobbed her heart out as she said how she couldn't believe how stupid she had been she had only had one drink.

"Well that's all it takes," said the patronising old pervert. He listened as she went on to say how furious her Father would be and how she had waited for so long to be able to drive. Through sobs and sniffles she then asked if there was any way she could avoid being locked up for the night, she could lose her job if she didn't turn up for work.

This was the moment Ronald had been waiting for as he decided to make his move, it was all or nothing, this was his big chance. He could see the slightly puzzled look on her pretty young face when he asked her how long had she got.

"S....sorry?" She asked

"You know....." The creepy old pervert said as he slipped his hands around her waist inside her jacket. "I reckon the airport is about an hour away....so you've probably got an hour to spare?"

Still she looked puzzled but did nothing as she was too scared. He went on to ask if, given the choice, would she trade all that heartache and suffering, not to mention the money it would cost, in exchange for just one hour right now.

He could see the penny had dropped but still she asked him what he meant. "Oh come on, you know," he said. "Just think, in one hour you could be on your way and it would be as if none of this had ever happened." As his words trailed off he moved his old face in close to hers and kissed her on the cheek while at the same time his hands slipped further around her. He was beginning to lose control and as he brought his face alongside hers he looked over her shoulder and down at the teasing way her ass stuck out behind her in that tight fitting skirt. It was just too much, he had to feel it, and she had no choice, she would just have to let him!

His cock was already as hard as hell and he could sense the lack of any real resistance. Now his true personality started to show itself, he knew he had got her and there was no way he was going to lose out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Mmmmm, a gorgeous girl like you must be able to think of some way to save herself," he sneered as each of his trembling sweaty old hands slid slowly downwards and took up position on top of her firm round butt cheeks. The smooth tightness of her skirt felt so good and he couldn't believe how she was just letting him carry on, it was unreal!

He could tell she was weakening, weighing it up in her mind, clearly she didn't want to let him do whatever it was he wanted to do with her. But more than that he hoped she wouldn't want to face the even worse consequences of her drink driving. She sniffed and wiped the tears from her eyes as she asked, "so in an hour from now you will forget everything and let me go?"

He stepped back and looked at her in the eyes. "That's right, just one little hour and you can forget any of this ever happened."

He could see she realised she had no choice as, looking down at the floor, she quietly and reluctantly said..."okay."

He couldn't believe his ears, it had worked. This incredible looking 18 year old big busted blond was going to let him, an aged ugly old fart with absolutely no redeeming features have his way with her. It couldn't be true, had he heard her right? Did she understand what he meant? What he wanted?

Unable to wait a moment longer the old man stepped up close to her and went to plant his lips onto hers. As he did she put her hand up to stop him. "I'm not having sex with you though," she said, "I....I'm prepared to let you, well, you know, have your fun, but I draw the line at actually having sex."

He was too excited and desperate to sample the delights of this fresh young beauty so he agreed. He wanted so much to just get on with it that at that moment was prepared to agree to anything so he wouldn't have to wait another second to get his hands on that mouth watering body.

Again he went to kiss her and this time she reluctantly let him. He was in heaven, her full pouting lips felt so soft and sweet as they met with his. All his senses went into overdrive as he was immediately unable to resist forcing his tongue between them and deep into her mouth. "Mmmmmmm mmmmmm," he groaned as his slobbering tongue entwined with hers. His hands again went behind and gripped her gorgeous fit young ass. At the same time he ground his erection into her as he massaged and mauled her tight young cheeks. "Mmmm ooh fuck that skirts tight," he hissed as he continued grope at it while at the same time clawing the back of her skirt up until he could reach up under it. She was wearing pantyhose but he didn't care, in fact he loved the feel of the fine nylon stretched like a sensual second skin across her ass.

He mauled and groped at her firm young cheeks with such desperation that the nylon ripped. Unable to control himself he grabbed and tore a hole in them that now exposed a good portion of her ass. She tried to object but it was useless, he had her pinned hard up against the car and there was nothing she could do.

"Oh God yes yes," he groaned and slobbered as his groping hands now found the silk and lace of her tightly fitting panties. "Oooh fuck yes mmmm oooh fuck." It was an incredible sensation for the old man to be freely feeling her fine underwear, such intimate and private garments would normally be beyond the reach of an old pervert like him, yet here he was unhindered and free to help himself. There was nothing the lovely young girl could do, her fit well developed 18 year old body was sending the dirty old boy crazy with desire.

His cock was as hard as hell and when he stepped back and focused his stare on her bust he stood in such a way that left no doubt in the girls mind as to his state of excitement. Her eyes widened and a look of horror came across her face as she looked down and saw the size of the bulge sticking out in his trousers. Nervously she looked around to check that nobody was going to see them. She was just as concerned that they might be spotted by people driving by as she was about whatever he intended for her. So just as he licked his lips and brought his hands up towards her chest she quickly stepped to one side and suggested they should maybe get into the back of her car.

Old Ronald didn't need telling twice and as she climbed into the back seat he quickly followed. It was a big and spacious car and there was more than enough room in the back.

She sat there waiting to see what he was going to do, but she didn't have to wait long. "Oh God look at these," he drooled as with wide staring eyes he glared again at her huge bust. Then, as if realising the inevitable, the girl took the initiative and began to unbutton her tightly fitting blouse.

"Okay....let's get it over with," she sighed.

Old Ronald was rooted to the spot, he couldn't move speak or anything as one by one the buttons gave way revealing a little more of the glorious wonders concealed within each time.

Wider the opening of her blouse spread as it gradually gave way to the force of her huge outward thrusting knockers. Soon it was only held together at the bottom where it tucked into her skirt and the sex hungry old man was treated to a sight more incredible than any he had ever seen. Bursting forth from her opened blouse was the biggest firmest looking pair of tits he had ever seen contained in a beautiful lilac coloured half cup lace bra. Then, as she arched her back to remove her jacket a line of dribble actually poured from his bottom lip as he reached up with his grubby old hands and gently took hold of them.

"Oh my God," he sighed, "oh my fucking God." The girl just sat there perched forward on the edge of the seat. There was nothing she could do as his trembling hands began to slowly feel their way around them. "Fuck they're huge, oh fuck they are fucking beautiful," he whispered as if in a trance.

He had never experienced such amazing wonders in his entire life as he began to squeeze and fondle them through the exquisite fine lace detail of her perfectly fitted bra. Making strange groaning noises he spread his fingers wide and took a firm hold of each one. He was stunned at just how unbelievable firm they were, he knew they wouldn't be all soft and squishy because she was so young, but he had no idea they would feel as amazing as this.

Salivating like a dog he lowered his face into her swollen cleavage and kissing and licking it all over savouring the youthful tightness of her smooth fresh skin.

It was clear that, although reluctant, she was prepared to allow him to enjoy the unimaginable pleasure of her body all he wanted. It was more than he could have ever dared dream of as in his excitement his squeezing and groping of these gigantic knockers became rougher and more desperate.

"Careful," the pretty young blond suddenly piped up, "I am attached to these you know!"

He just gave a dirty chuckle while at the same time licking his way from her cleavage up her neck and onto her mouth. He knew his throbbing cock couldn't go much longer without some attention and so, as his vile tongue again slobbered in her mouth somehow he managed to undo his trousers. With one hand still squeezing on her tits for all it was worth he tugged his trousers and underpants down below his knees until they finally dropped down to his ankles.

Rather arrogantly he sat back in the seat with one arm along the back of it and his knees apart exposing his pulsating erection in all its disgusting naked glory. He was so desperate for relief that he knew he couldn't wait a moment longer. His eyes devoured her gorgeous curves and he muttered how lovely she was as he slipped his hand behind her head.

"Ooh God what a lovely sweet mouth, ooh those lips look so good," he whispered as he applied pressure to the back of her head and started to push it down towards his lap.

"No way!" Cried the buxom young beauty, "there's no way I'm doing that!"

But all Ronald had to do was remind her what the alternative was. It seemed that was all it took and the old man watched in stunned amazement as she drew her hair together in her hand and threw it over her shoulder out of the way. He waited with baited breathe as he applied just a little pressure to the back of her head and lowered it towards his twitching oozing cock.

Suddenly he drew in more breathe than he could manage, much like someone who jumps into cold water as he felt her lips brush against the sensitive purple head of his excited member. His head fell backwards and his eyes rolled as he instantly realised that, despite wanting to make it last, events were taking over and he was losing all control. He could feel the unmistakeable and unstoppable seepage of pre-cum as he applied a little more pressure and forced her lower.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck," he groaned at feeling her fingers slipped around the base of his shaft as she took his cock into her lovely soft moist mouth. Her tongue pressed against it as she took it further in while at the same time her hand now gripped firmly and started to gently massage it up and down.

Old Ronald looked down at the incredible sight before him and spontaneously began to writhe his hips forcing himself upwards and closer to the back of her throat. She tried to raise her head up but he was having none of it. He kept his hand holding her firmly in place, the sensation was just too good. He wanted to make it last but he was so turned on that events took over and he knew he couldn't hold back the inevitable surge that was now stirring in his balls.

All of a sudden he felt a tiny stream of spunk escape and knew this was it. Again the lovely blond tried to raise her head as she gagged in protest but it was too late, there was no holding back now. He had waited a lifetime for a moment like this, the feel of her tender mouth caressing his rampant tool was just too much and with an almighty thrust he rammed it all the way to the back of her throat.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Cried the old man as he held her head firm with both hands. Within seconds he could feel the thunderous stampede of spunk powering up through his pulsating cock. "AAAARGH!" He cried out as he began pumping up and down fucking her sweet pretty face with his dirty stinking old cock for all he was worth.

The sound of her coughing and spluttering did nothing to ease his relentless assault. Over and over he pounded her tight wet mouth wallowing in the unbelievable sensation as he forced load after load of warm thick spunk down her throat. It was too much for her to manage and soon the seemingly endless torrent spewed from the sides of her mouth and ran all down her chin. Still he emptied more into her as she opened her mouth coughing it out. It was now running all back down his shaft and over her hand, the dirty smelly stuff was everywhere.

"Oh God oh my dear God!" The old man groaned as he slowed his pace pumping the final remnants into her. Every time her tongue touched his swollen purple glands his entire body would twitch and jerk. The feeling of satisfaction was so good that he remained for another minute or two just swirling his cock around in her mouth making sure he had disposed of every last drop.

Soon he came to a halt and, gasping for breath, he released his grip on her head and allowed her up. Instantly she turned opened the door and leant out spitting as much out onto the ground as she could. Meanwhile old Ronald just sat there feeling like he had never felt before. He looked down and saw the spectacular amount of spunk that covered his lap, it was everywhere. "God I needed that," he sighed. He then removed his trousers and underpants from around his ankles and used the pants to mop as much of it up as he could before throwing the sodden things out of the window.

He turned his attention back to the girl and just as she was about to start doing her blouse back up he asked her what she was doing.

"I....I thought...."

"You said an hour," he replied looking at his watch, "we've only been fifteen minutes."

"B....but....I.....er," the poor girl clearly didn't know what to say.

"I haven't seen those yet," he went on pointing at her huge tits still inside their beautiful lace bra. He knew he had more in him, in fact his cock was still semi erect despite what he had just offloaded. She was just the sexiest thing he had ever seen and his excitement was still proving hard to control.

Before she could say or do anything his hands were all over her again. She tried to hold him back clasping her knees together as he tried to push his hand up her skirt. All he did was laugh as he forced his hand between her nylon coated thighs and up towards her crotch.

"Oh come on," he said, "I know you want it." He shuffled along the seat closer to her and he could feel the tear in her pantyhose had now extended between her legs. He smiled as he began to roughly probe her pussy through the silky gusset of her panties.

"Oh come on you cock teasing bitch," he went on, "get those fuckin' tits out." As he spoke he grabbed one roughly through her bra and squeezed it mercilessly. "Fuckin' lovely, mmmm so fuckin' big and firm," he groaned as he dropped his head to her swollen cleavage and sucked hard on the bulging flesh. After several seconds he looked up and could see the look of defiance on her face begin to fade. As if she could tell what he was thinking she slowly but reluctantly slipped a hand inside her bra and, peeling the cup down with her other hand, heaved one out. The old boy just sat there with his mouth wide open as she repeated the same process with the other.

"Oh fucking hell!" He exclaimed as he marvelled at the spectacle before him, "fucking beautiful."

He wasted no time in taking them in his hands for a good feel. He had never seen a more mind blowing pair and was sure he never would again. He had dreamt his entire life of tits such as these, longing to be allowed just once to experience the thrill of taking such a pair in his hands. He let out a sigh as his sweaty trembling palms roamed all over her smooth tight skin, they had a firmness that he could hardly believe.

He then spun himself around in the seat and lay back with his head in her lap looking up. The view was spectacular to say the least. He played and fondled with them as he licked and kissed them from underneath. She seemed to instinctively know what he wanted as she leaned forward slightly squashing them downwards into his face. His muffled moans and groans let her know he wanted more, and so she adjusted herself in the seat so she was forward enough to feed him her nipples. His excitement grew and grew as he slobbered all over them sucking and chewing with a renewed urgency. More and more desperately he worked on them his hands squashing and squeezing them together while he devoured as much of the magnificent flesh with his mouth as he could.

He wasn't a pretty site laid out along the seat with his shirt still on but naked from the waist down, in fact he looked ridiculous with his skinny white legs and his shoes and socks still on. But he didn't care as he took her hand and guided it towards his now full on erection.

Old Ronald was loving it as he felt her fingertips again wrap around his cock and slowly begin to stroke it up and down while he freely feasted on her incredible jugs. Nothing in the world could compare to this feeling for the dirty old boy and he spent the next ten minutes or so just revelling in the sheer pleasure of it all. He felt like a King being spoilt beyond compare as her hand gradually worked faster and faster up and down his gristly old shaft . Becoming more excited he span himself over and knelt on the edge of the seat right beside her, his cock swaying before him like a flagpole in the wind.

Suddenly he grabbed at her pantyhose and tore them down her thighs. Quickly realising where this was heading the pretty blond suddenly turned to try and get out of the car. This was a bad move because now the old pervert was presented with something else he had longed for, the sight of her incredible ass barely covered by her short skirt tightly stretched across it.

She had managed to fling the door open and clamber out only making it as far as the grass verge before he got hold of her again. Now under the street lights he marvelled at the sight of her on all fours before him. Old Ronald could see there was nobody around and he knew they couldn't be seen from the road. This gave him the freedom he needed to make the most of the situation.

As if she knew there was no point in trying to get away the girl did nothing as he pushed her skirt up over her hips and around her waist. With her pantyhose now ripped from her ass he was treated to the mouth watering sight of her silk and lace panties clinging tightly to her perfectly formed cheeks.

With her huge tits swaying freely beneath her she looked like a glamour model posing for a top shelf magazine. He couldn't resist the gift he was being offered and without hesitation he grabbed each cheek and buried his face between them. "Oh fuck, mmmmm yes oh yes," he groaned as he licked and slobbered all over her lovely fresh silky gusset. With his nose pressing her panties into her asshole and his tongue pressing them into her pussy he was sure he could feel her push herself back against him. Was she enjoying it? Was she getting turned on? He didn't waste time wondering and used his tongue to quickly search out her clit. With his salivating mouth soaking her panties he worked his tongue hard against that area to the front of her slit. He knew he had found it when he again felt her push back, only this time she seemed to grind herself against him.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,789 Followers