Not Such a Plain Jane Ch. 02

Story Info
Day two with my future wife and her wild friend.
5.5k words
4.58
61.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I woke up and had one of those moments when you are not sure where you are. I quickly glanced around and the sight of Lori still asleep and her naked ass reminded me of where I was. I turned the other direction and Jane was not in bed.

I glanced at the clock and it was nearly noon. I slowly crawled out of bed so as not to wake Lori. After I got out, I looked to make sure she was still asleep.

She was curled up facing away from me and her pussy was peeking from between her legs. It was evident from the lack of tan lines on her ass that she wore nothing when sunbathing. I had not noticed that turn-on last night.

I looked around for my clothes and could not find them. My shoes were in the corner but no pants or shirt. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel to go searching for my clothes. I wrapped the towel around me and headed down the short hall to the kitchen.

Jane was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

"Good morning." She said.

"Good morning."

"Are we being bashful today?" She asked nodding at the towel.

"I was not going to walk around in a strange house naked and I could not find my clothes. It looks like you are being a little bashful yourself today with that robe on." I replied.

She stood up from the table and the robe she had on was a black robe with red flowers on it. It was a short robe barely covering her pussy and ass. It was completely sheer. Every detail of her body was visible through it.

"I do not know that I would call this robe being bashful." She replied.

"No, I would have to agree."

Would you like some coffee while your clothes are in the dryer?" She asked.

"Please, that sounds great."

I watched her as her sexy ass was showing through her robe. She poured the coffee and handed it to me with a kiss.

"Lori is a late sleeper. She may not get up before mid day." Jane said.

"She seemed to be out of it when I left her in there." I replied.

"What are your plans for today?" She asked.

"I really have nothing planned today."

She then not looking up from her coffee asked, "Would you like to hang out with Lori and me today?"

"Sure, what is the plan?"

"We had talked about going to the beach and getting some sun today." She replied.

"Sounds like fun. I love going to the beach. But, I don't have a swimsuit to put on."

"Where we go that is not a problem." She answered.

"Ohhhh, I see."

She grinned at me, the dryer buzzed, and she got up to go to it. She came out of the laundry room with my jeans and shirt on hangers.

"Here you go if you feel the need to put them on" She grinned at me again.

From behind me, I heard a sleepy voice say, "Good morning."

I turned to see Lori, naked.

"Good morning sleepyhead. It is kind of early for you isn't it?" Jane asked her.

"Well I thought we were going to the beach today. Aren't we?" Lori responded.

Lori got some coffee and turned to look at me, "What are you? Mr. Bashful this morning. I mean we have seen everything you've got under that towel."

"Alright, alright." I responded, as I unwrapped the towel and let it fall to the floor.

As both women stood there and looked at me, my cock of its own accord began to fill up with blood.

"Oh look he is getting excited at us looking at him." Lori said grinning.

I felt my face then flush with blood and felt hot all over.

"Lori, now look what you have done. You made him blush." Jane commented.

Lori said, "I'm sorry I did not mean to embarrass you. I think I will go take a shower and get ready to go."

I watched as Lori walked toward me and kissed me on the cheek. Her big breasts were undulating back and forth as she walked. I watched as she walked around the corner.

"She has a great body doesn't she?" Jane asked.

"She does but, you have nothing to be ashamed of. In fact your body turns me on more than hers does." I answered.

Aren't you sweet? She has ten years on me and I know you are lying. But, it is still sweet." She responded.

"I'm not lying. You have a body that girls ten or even fifteen years younger would kill to have."

Jane walked over to me and we kissed. She grabbed my cock that was about half-mast at this point and stroked it until it was hard.

"If I have such a great body then why don't you fuck me right now?"

She walked to the kitchen table, pulled up her robe and bent over the table. Her ass and smooth little pussy were staring me right in the face.

I walked to her, rubbed her smooth ass, and let my hand trail across her ass to her pussy. She was wet.

"You see, the sight of you makes me wet also." She said.

I grabbed the base of my cock, guided it to her pussy, and leaned forward letting the head of my cock slip between her wet folds of skin inside the warmth of her pussy. I pushed forward until my cock was buried deep inside her.

"OHHHH YESSSSS." She moaned.

I grabbed her round smooth hips and began slowly slipping in and out of her. I looked down and watched my cock pull away from her pussy shiny from her juices. Then watched as it disappeared inside her again. It was a surreal moment as if I was fucking her in slow motion.

I was jolted from my trance as I felt Jane bucking back against me.

"Fuck me Chance fuck me hard."

I began lunging in and out of her and the sound of my groin slapping against her ass resounded in the kitchen as I gripped her hips tightly pulling and pushing her off my cock.

Jane reached across the kitchen table and grabbed the other side. She was now lying flat across the table. The table was creaking with each thrust. The sound of the creaking and the slapping of skin was loud and I knew Lori unless she was deaf had to hear it.

"Oh Fuck!" Jane groaned with an animalistic growl as her body shuddered.

"OHHHHH MY GAWD!" I moaned as her pussy began milking the cum from my balls. I unloaded my sperm inside her as she finished convulsing on the table.

I stood behind her with my cock still inside her. Both of us breathing heavily when I heard clapping.

I looked around and Lori was standing at the corner of the kitchen clapping her hands.

"BRAVO! BRAVO!" She yelled

"How come I wasn't invited?" Lori asked.

"Sorry we just got caught up in the moment." Jane said as she stood up.

She kissed me and said, "I'm going to shower so we can go to the beach. Want to join me?"

"Hell yes." I said smiling.

I followed her down the hall and noticed my cum running down her leg.

She took off her robe and started the shower. Since I was still naked, I just stood and waited for her. She stepped into the shower and I followed her closing the door.

Lori stepped into the bathroom and said, "Now don't get frisky in there we are burning daylight and tanning time."

"Hush, we will be out in just a minute." Jane responded to her.

Jane and I washed each other's bodies and rinsed. She turned off the water and I opened the door. We stepped out and dried off.

Jane grabbed her sheer robe and put it back on. She went to the vanity, brushed her hair, and applied some more make-up as I went back to the kitchen to retrieve my clothes. I put them on as Lori sat there watching me.

Jane came around the corner with her sheer robe on and a pair of sandals and said, "I'm ready."

"You're wearing your robe to the beach?" I asked.

"It is actually a swimsuit cover-up. I just don't wear a swimsuit when I go to the beach."

Lori stood up and she had on a similar cover-up and said, "Well let's go then."

"Holy shit! I will walk around all day with a hard-on with you two dressed like that. Aren't you concerned about having a wreck or something and having to get out of the car?" I asked them.

Almost in unison, "No."

Jane added, "I guess we just figure that if we do we will make someone's day."

We headed toward her garage and again she threw me the keys and said, "Here you drive."

"Keep the top down." Jane added.

I know I had a shocked look on my face and she asked, "What?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." I responded as my cock again began to chub up at the thought of riding through town with two beautiful nearly naked women in a convertible.

I opened the garage door and backed the car out.

I turned onto the street and began driving to the beach.

We had driven about fifteen miles when the low fuel light came on and the chime.

"I guess we better stop and get some gas before heading toward the beach." I said.

Up ahead was a station so I pulled into it and started to get out to pump the gas when Jane said, "I'll get it. It is on my side anyway."

She opened her door and stepped out of the car. I could not believe it. The only thing hiding her naked body was the sheer cover-up she had on.

Jane went to the pump and inserted a card to pay for the gas. I watched on the other side of the pump to see if the guy there was going to wake up and notice the beautiful nearly naked brunette pumping gas on the other side.

Finally, he began to look. He tried to be nonchalant about it but kept staring at her. I know her was wondering if he was really seeing what he thought he was seeing.

He then glanced over to the car and looked at me and then at Lori. He also began looking at her and could see her naked tits beneath her cover-up. He looked back at me and grinned.

I grinned back at him and shrugged my shoulders as if saying, "What's a guy to do?"

Lori then said, "I need something to drink."

"Do you want me to get it for you?" I asked.

"No I'll do it. I need to pee anyway."

She leaned over, opened the door, and began walking to the store as if she was completely clothed.

The guy pumping gas next to us watched her, as did I. Her naked ass was clearly visible as she passed through the sunlight.

I heard him mumble to himself, "DAMN!"

Jane finished pumping the gas, returned the hose, and got back in the car. I turned it on and drove up to the door to get Lori.

Soon she came out the door with a host of people inside ginning and looking her way. She had a big drink in her hand and Jane opened the door and leaned forward so she could get in the car.

I pulled out of the station and said, "Damn, that was the craziest thing I have ever seen."

"Did you like that?" Jane asked.

"Hell yes. My cock is hard as a rock."

"That is not crazy. We can really get crazy if you want us to." Lori added.

"How much crazier can it get? I mean you both were walking around in public nearly naked." I replied.

Jane responded with, "Lori I guess we will just have to show him."

I pulled onto the highway that went to the beach.

We were driving along the highway when we came along side a truck driver. Lori reached over Jane's seat and pulled open her cover-up to expose her tits to the trucker. He honked his horn and looked over into the convertible as Lori began pinching Jane's nipples between her fingers.

The trucker honked again and kept looking into the car so Lori grabbed Jane's cover-up and pulled it up the very short distance to reveal her pussy to the driver. He then of all the rude things flicked his tongue at the girls.

Jane began to unfasten the buttons on her top, pulled it all the way open, and then put one leg on the dash and the other was hanging over the door. Lori came between the front seats and began massaging Jane's pussy.

Lori yelled over the wind noise and asked me, "Is this wild enough for you?"

I just kept driving and watching the trucker who was now motioning for us to pull over. I'm sure he wanted a close up personal view of the girls.

Lori yelled, "Chance pull over."

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

Jane then said, "The beach exit and parking lot are just ahead."

I sped up so we could make the exit and the trucker followed us.

"Turn right here and the parking lot is just a mile down the road on the left." Jane said.

"The truck is following us." I replied.

"That's Ok." Jane said calmly.

I pulled into the parking lot for the beach and the truck parked behind us. The trucker got out of his truck and was walking toward the car. To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

Jane pulled her legs down but stayed uncovered, I looked in the back seat, and Lori had completely removed her cover-up.

"Holy Shit." I mumbled.

The trucker came up to Jane's side of the car and she very casually asked, "Can we help you?"

The trucker was a big burly guy with a beard and looked like a rough dude.

"I thought maybe you girls would like to come to my truck for a little bit." He said.

Jane coolly replied, "Thanks for the offer but we are with him today." Nodding toward me.

"Come on you can't tease a guy like that and not help him out with his hard cock." He answered back.

It was apparent that his cock was hard as the front of the pants he was wearing was tented out.

"How about a few pictures so you can tell your buddies about this and they won't call you a liar." Jane said.

He looked directly at Jane and said, "I would rather have you suck my cock."

"I'm not going to do that. But, I will take a few pictures with you."

"How about you Blondie? You want to suck my cock?" He asked Lori.

"No but I will also take a few pictures with you." She answered.

I was worried that he was going to get pissed off and get violent, and then I would have to step in and defend their honor or something.

"If that is the best we can do then Ok." He said.

"Whew." My mind said inside my head.

Jane opened the door and climbed out of the car. Lori got out and both were standing next to the big trucker.

"Chance dear would you mind taking a few pictures? My digital camera is in the glove box." Jane asked me.

I reached over and opened the glove box, got her camera and got out of the car.

Jane dropped her cover-up to the ground and stood next to him while Lori stood on the other side.

I pulled the camera up and took a picture.

The trucker then reached across and grabbed Jane's left breast. Jane just stood there and I snapped another picture.

He then put his big arms around the shoulders of the girls and let his big hands hold one of each of their tits in a hand. I snapped another picture.

He then got on his knees as the girls watched. He grabbed Jane's leg and pulled it over his shoulder so that her pussy was right in his face. Jane had to grab onto his shoulders to keep from falling down. I snapped another picture.

He then took her leg down and pulled Lori over next to him so that he had a pussy on each side of his face. He had a huge grin on his face and I snapped another picture.

He grabbed the girls and turned them around and put a hand on one of each girl's ass cheeks and I snapped another picture.

The truckers cock was still hard and now my cock was hard.

He then grabbed Lori and pulled her leg over his shoulder so her slick little pussy was in his face. This time he stuck out his tongue as if he was going to lick it. I snapped another picture.

When the picture was taken, he actually ran his tongue along Lori's slit.

"Ohhh shit." Lori exclaimed in shock.

"MMMM you taste as good as you look." He said as he got up again.

"I think that is enough." Jane said.

"Are one of you sure you won't join me in my truck." He asked.

"We're sure. Do you have an email address we can send the picture to?" She asked him.

He gave us his email address and thanked the girls for making his day and walked back to his truck.

"Holy shit you two are just plain fucking nuts." I exclaimed.

"We told you we could be a lot wilder that the gas station." Lori said.

Jane still naked walked to the car and opened the trunk. She pulled out some beach towels and said, "Are we ready to go on down to the beach?"

She then looked at me and said, "You might as well get naked here and leave your clothes in the car."

There were people milling around coming from and going to the beach. Some of them were naked and some were not.

Lori then said, "Come on wussy boy get naked."

I pulled my shirt over my head and put it in the trunk. I then took off my shoes and socks and put them in. I looked over at the trucker who was still sitting there watching and probably jacking off considering what had just happened. I unfastened my pants, pulled them down and quickly threw them in the trunk.

I was feeling very self-conscious as this was the first time I had been naked in public much less in a parking lot.

"Look Lori I think the poor fella is feeling kind of exposed." Jane said as she started for the pathway to the beach.

As we started down the pathway, the trucker honked his horn one more time then started his truck.

We walked about one hundred yards down the path when we came to a sign that read, "No Clothing Beyond This Point."

Lori said, "See you would have had to lose the clothes here anyway."

"Well at least I would have been in the woods and not in a public parking lot." I replied.

We walked about another fifty yards and the trees gave way to the sandy beach. I was shocked because there were about fifty people on the beach. Some of them lying in the sun naked and others strolling around as if being naked was absolutely the norm.

Jane and Lori were two of the people who thought being naked was just the norm. I was self-conscious again because many of the people look to see who just came onto the beach. It does not help when you enter the beach with two girls who look like Jane and Lori. I tried to look as if walking around naked was the norm for me but I don't think I was pulling it off.

Jane turned around to look at me and asked, "Are you ok?"

"Ya, I'm fine."

"Then why are you twenty feet behind us. A little nervous?" She asked.

"What do you think?" I asked in return.

"It will be ok soon. You get used to it." She smiled.

"How is this spot?" Lori asked.

"Fine with me." Jane responded.

We laid down three beach towels side by side and the girls put me in the middle. We laid down to get some sun. Jane and Lori began rubbing suntan oil on their bodies. The sight of them rubbing the lotion had my cock beginning to rise.

"Down boy." Was running through my head.

I tried not watching as they moved to their breasts and began rubbing them.

My cock was rock hard as I sat with my hands in my lap.

Jane then asked me, "Would you like me to rub some oil on you?"

"Thanks but not right now." I responded.

Jane smiled and Lori laughed.

"Poor thing has a hard on Lori." Jane said as she grinned at me.

"Roll over on your stomach and I will put some lotion on your back. You can start tanning that cute ass of yours first." Jane suggested.

I quickly laid down on my stomach as my cock tried drilling a hole in the sand.

Jane began rubbing the oil on my back. She worked her way down to my ass and let her hands slid between my cheeks.

"You are not helping matters here." I said.

Jane laughed as she just continued and let her hands trail down my ass and to my tight balls.

"Poor baby is so excited his balls are all tight." Jane said.

She then went to my legs, which did not help because just having her hands on my body was enough for me to stay hard.

She finally finished tormenting me and laid down on her back. I looked at her and the words, "My Gawd" ran through my head and then I turned and looked at Lori and "You are the luckiest bastard in the world right now" went through my head.

I laid there on my stomach for a while watching all the various shapes and sizes of people. Some of them I could not believe would even consider showing themselves in public naked. My cock eventually softened and my back was beginning to get hot so I rolled over.

Jane heard me moving, looked at me, and asked, "So you can finally rollover?"

"Yes, but don't do anything wild or I will have to roll back over." I replied.

She grinned and laid back down.

12