Not Today!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,096 Followers

"Shit," said Teddy "we'll just go press our own charges. He broke my dick, and I may not be able to satisfy my woman for months."

"The problem is" Cindy's dad answered, the tape clearly shows each of his actions to be in self defense. You have no grounds."

"But Dad, what about kicking me out of the house?" Cindy asked frantically. "We signed that contract when we got married that if we split up we'd keep what we brought to the marriage, and this was my Grandma's house."

"Cindy I wish you'd listen to details. You did sign a pre-nup. I was concerned that you were rushing into things, and since we were giving you Grandma's house as a wedding present, I was concerned that an early divorce might cause it to pass to someone else's ownership."

"I didn't know Tim very well when I presented him the contract and explained to him my concerns. He wanted to allay my fears, fears that he might cheat on you and break your heart while taking half of Grandma's house. He asked me to re-write the document to reflect his guarantee of how committed to you he felt. If he were ever found cheating, even on the flimsiest evidence he would pack only his personal things and clothing, and leave the next day to never return. He asked me to include a divorce agreement reflecting this, and he would pre-sign it and leave it in my care. He did this because he loved you so much, he wanted me to know it was for the right reasons."

"That was when I started looking at Tim as a son. It was only fair that I had you sign the same agreement. Under that agreement, you not only have to move out, but you and Tim are already in essence divorced. The papers were filed along with the criminal charges this morning."

A cloud seemed to gather over them. Sun seemed to shine everywhere else, but all around them it was cold and dark.

Cindy's dad continued "As for the rest of you, we're offering a deal. No one lifted a finger to assist Tim, so you all share all the charges as accessories, even if you didn't actively commit the offense. If Tim presses charges you will all go to jail amidst a media circus that will no doubt make you look like depraved animals, and may even get national attention."

"You will be charged as sexual offenders and will have to register as suchonce you are paroled. If you have children of your own some day, you will not be able to enter the school facilities without an officer of the court. Your criminal records that may affect your employment. Then I will have a field day with that tape in front of a jury in a civil action that will insure Tim takes everything you own and collects restitution for years."

"Instead, you have the option of selling Tim your houses right here, right now for $1 each. You may keep the contents. Tim will make no further claims of restitution. It all stays out of the papers. One of you will make room in your home for Cindy for as long as she needs to start a new life, but if it appears you are using that situation for sex, you'll be evicted. Tim will drop criminal charges on the condition your records will reflect this incident, but no convction will appear. This way, if you play a similar game in the future, the courts will know you've already had your second chance."

"You have us by the balls," Jake said.

"Big target!" I responded.

Cindy moved in with Monique and Jake.

Everything in my life had turned around that day when I hit bottom but refused to stay there. My business thrived, and I was opening new offices in neighboring towns. Some big contracts had enabled me to put a handsome nest egg aside. I paid off the mortgages on my "rental" properties and had a handsome sports car in the garage in Cindy's old spot and a nice luxury sedan on the other.

I still swam and worked out frequently, putting in a lap pool behind the house. I golfed every Thursday with Cindy's dad. Cindy's parents came over every Sunday for dinner, just like when her Grandma had been alive. Nobody mentioned her, though, or that night.

A year after the incident, I contacted my "tenants" and asked them to meet me at my home. I sat them at the dining room table and gave each couple a folder. "Open this, read, then and sign where indicated," I told them. "I'm selling your houses back today. I am no longer your landlord, I am your banker. Your mortgages are for exactly the amount I paid off. Pay your own tax bills, I'm not managing any your escrow. Your accounts give me power to call the note at will should I get wind of you pulling anything like you did to me ever again. I will exercise that power in a heartbeat."

As they feverishly read and signed each document I slid a file to Cindy.

"I bought a condo down the street. It's just across Main Street from the park, close to town and all your friends. I want to give it to you to help you get a fresh start. I moved in your Grandma's stuff so you will truly feel you have a home, and you'll know her things will stay in your family."

"What's the catch?" she asked.

"Once a week, you have to have dinner with me."

She looked up quickly. For the first time since her eyes glazed over that night by the pool, I saw my Cindy's "look" return.

" Really?

"Really."

"I'd love to Little B...." She caught herself and her face flushed to a deep red.

"I'd love that Tim."

maninconn
maninconn
2,096 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
18 Comments
Risq_001Risq_001over 15 years ago
A comment about crazy strength.....

<p>A lot of folks are commenting that stuff like that doesn't happen. No offense folks, but it is possible because I've done it</p>

<p>When I was 19, even though I was going to college, I rarely worked out at the gym. Mostly I played basketball all day, and did some weight training at home at nights (I only lived 45 minutes from the campus). Once I went to get an engine brace for my car when it broke, and I went to the junk yard about an hour before they closed to get one. They kept jerking me around (with me getting madder and madder) till about 20 minutes before they closed. Then when I finally got someone to come help me, he told me I'd have to come back tomorrow because they put up the forklift for the night. Even though when I asked him before he was "on" the forklift and told me I'd have to wait till he was done with what he was doing. I asked if I flipped the car over on it's side if he would take off the mount. He said (but didn't stick to his word) if I could he'd give me the mount for free. So as pissed off as I was at that point, I flipped the car over on its side and held it there for him to remove the brace. The shocked man took off the brace off, but sold it to me for $10.</p>

<p>As many times as I've tried over the years I've never been able to pull that off that stunt a second time. I guess I've never been mad enough, and once really hurt my back trying >=). But in times of extreme anger it is possible to do all kinds of crazy things. I know because I've done it at least once in my life time. Thats why I could see someone who was "in shape" over powering someone who was "out of shape" pretty easy. Or even breaking their restraints if they were motivated enough. Specially someone who was more flexible than their opponent.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good story you allmost

got 5 stars. you ruined it by the second last sentence. if the last sentence would have been: forget it ! you would have gotten 5 stars. but she still had not changed and so for sure not her friends either

Risq_001Risq_001over 15 years ago
Dropped the ball at the Goal line =)

<p>I liked the story right up to the end, sorry my comment is kinda long. =(<p>

<p>I almost didn't read it past the first paragraph, but something in your style made me curious.</p>

<p>-I liked that you didn't make the main character over the top in physical prowess. You explained his physique with him keeping active at the gym and at the pool. It was something that gave some balance to his character.</p>

<p>-Because you explained his physique and then explained the other men's, it flowed well that someone who kept active, versus guys who didn't, probably could overpower them easily, and to me it was believable</p>

<p>-I liked that you wrote how the husband felt betrayed and tried get his wife to give up her quest before she went too far and ruined their marriage.</p>

<p>-While I've never been a fan of striking women in a story, the way you wrote it had me feeling like the one and only time he struck a woman was something that he needed to do in order to prove what they did wasn't acceptable</p>

<p>-And the calm way you had him react after he was free, and the violence was over, was perfect</p>

<p>-And having proof to show his in-laws that he was totally a victim, and how you had her father explain what they did in legal terms when one of them tried to beg off as "no harm no foul" was perfect</p>

<p>But what started to kill the story was the whole ending</p>

<p>Here's what doesn't make sense: You had him find his self respect after being put in such a "humiliating" position by both his wife and her friends. After his wife humiliated him by still calling him "little boy" (even when the other said it was because he was smaller than their husbands), and after she started having sex with the other men (while telling her husband once she was done he could lick their leavings out of her), you had him want her back after this.</p>

<p>Why would anyone:</p>

<p>-Go through a divorce

<p>-<b><i>Beg</i></b> his wife not to destroy the marriage by having sex with another man in front of him</p>

<p>-Put up with her watching her friends restraining him, while she looked on and did nothing, telling him if he loved her he'd let her humiliate him in front of her friends, all while they taped it so they could laugh at him later. And told him so</p>

<p>-Had his wife sit and watch as her friends "Slapped", "Punched" and "Kicked" her husband over and over again, while again she did nothing but lick her lips planning for how when it was all over she would have all kinds of wild sex with the large dicked males who were at the party, turned orgy, they went too. And again did nothing to come to his defense</p>

<p>-Then when she was caught and faced with a divorce, in front of her parents, started lying. I mean when her mother was talking she goes "Are you going to take his word over mine?", and she did this to try to discredit him after being part of his public humiliation?</p>

<p>And the story had the husband, who spent a year away from her and her crazy friends, and at the first opportunity he started working on building <i>another</i> relationship with her after all she did to him? After all the laws she broke for some wild sex with another man, while the other men she wanted to cheat on him with "physically" forced him to watch her willingly cheat on him, the story had them trying to work on a new relationship? This really betrayed everything you wrote up to that point. I mean if he was going to do that, why didn't he just slap the men around, then have his way with the other women while they were on the ground groaning? Why get his father in-law involved if he was going to take her back? See it just made the story seem like a willing cuckold story in disguise.</p>

<p>I liked what you wrote "UP" till the end. Then the ending did not match the rest of the story. You spent about 80% of the story making his ex-wife totally unlikeable and put her in a position where the average person would "never" like her as wife material again. Then the story did "nothing" to make the average reader like her again. Nothing you wrote supported them getting back together after you had him "literately" escape a physically abusive relationship that was being taped of his wife and her friends abusing him. And then you just basically said "and he wanted her back and she was secretly happy because he wanted to try again" to make the story a happy ending?!?!? See that made no sense. Was her grounding period over?</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Maybe not

Who says he wants to take her back. What do you think went on while she was staying with her "friends". Do you really think she would go without ? I don't think so, in spite of of the "no sex" condition imposed on her. No, I think it's rather him cleaning up (selling his business to move away maybe ?). First he sells the houses back to the creeps for their mortgages, with a note on call just in case. That detaches him from the properties as such, while claiming back the money he spent for the "rentals". Then he sets his ex up with housing of her own so that she wouldn't have to stay with her "friends" any longer. Don't forget he was golfing with her father every week and having dinner with both her parents every sunday. So I think the dinner invitation is not so much for him but merely as a gesture of goodwill, for the estranged daughter to reconcile with her parents as he noted every week they suffered silently while staying loyal to him. And even if it would lead to their own reconciliation (which I doubt), so what, stranger things have happened. As for his "super powers". At first he was shocked and almost unable to move. When they slapped and punched him, they just fired him up, and the fucking braught him to the boiling point. As this was a private pool, the materials used may not have been of professional quality or the fixings may have been loose already since he was able to rip the railing from it's anchors (have known this to happen, although it wasn't mentioned here). Whatever, with some "imagination" it's not at all impossible or unbelievable. However, I agree with other comments that more insight in his wife's thinking or in the events that have influenced or lead to her behaviour would have improved the story. For me, the ending isn't bad, it just requires another chapter to complete the story. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good

story until the ending,try rewriting it.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
The Bridge Just another simple cuckold story?in Loving Wives
More Stories