Not Vanilla Anymore Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues...experimenting with light BDSM.
2.2k words
4.45
18.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CA_Sub1
CA_Sub1
4 Followers

Chapter 3

The next morning, I awoke to Chris knelling beside me. His hard cock poking me in my face. Due to a slight hangover from the party the night before, I overslept.

"I let you sleep because you were such a good girl last night, but now it is time for you to get to work!"

He pressed his engorged cock to my lips and I eagerly welcomed him into my mouth. He rammed his cock down my throat and held it there while I gagged. This was some of his training for me. I needed to learn how to deep throat. He continued to face fuck me and I loved it. I loved him having all the control- and I loved pleasing him with my mouth. He continued alternating between pumping quickly in and out of my mouth and ramming deep down my throat. He then pulled out and started beating off.

"Open your mouth you little slut," he said.

I eagerly opened awaiting his sweet jiz. He pumped his cock until streams of his hot cum squirted in and around my mouth. I swallowed, licking my lips. He told me to get cleaned up and come down stairs to make breakfast.

As I showered, my hands rubbed and pinched my hard nipples. How they ached to be sucked on and bit. My right hand reached my slit; I slowly rubbed my swollen clit. I was so horny, I knew it wouldn't take long as I continued to finger myself and pinch my nipples. My moaning grew louder as I reached the brink of my orgasm.

Then I heard Chris come in. He open the shower down, looked at what I was doing and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the shower, soaking wet. He pushed me down over the counter and I felt a sharp sting on my bare wet ass. Looking in the mirror, I could see he had a black leather riding crop in his hand. He swung back and another swat on my right ass cheek. It was a lot more intense than his spanking the night before.

His face is red and angry. I immediately start apologizing, saying I forgot I had to ask permission before cumming.

"It is ok for you to make mistakes, but you will never learn without being punished. Today this is your punishment."

As he talked, he rubbed the crop over my ass and in between my legs. When it touched my clit, it made me jump. Watching this in the mirror was really turning me on. He swung again, only to hit my left cheek this time. I resisted the urge to cry out, even though it stung terribly. I wanted to take my punishment as a woman and make him proud.

He then reached around and pinched my right nipple hard. It made me moan. I have always loved for my nipples to be treated roughly. His hand lowed to my bush. I tried to press my sex into his hand, but he wouldn't let me. He had other plans. He told me to turn around and sit on the counter, straddling the sink. He then got out his shaving cream and a pack of new razors.

He told me to lather up my pussy with the shaving cream. He started shaving me, starting with my swollen pussy lips. I could feel his breath on my hot box as he meticulously shaved my entire pussy bald. He took his time making sure it was very smooth and hairless. He then rinsed me and told me to get dressed; we had some shopping to do.

I came down in a pair of tight shorts and a tank top without a bra on. The seam of the shorts rubbed across my freshly shaved pushy and felt very erotic. It was making my large nipples poke through my tank top. I was hoping the sight of them would entice Chris to give them some much needed attention, but if he noticed he didn't let on.

He said we were going to go to breakfast at our favorite place, and then he needed to pick up a couple of things from the store.

Breakfast was wonderful, we held hand and he told me how much he loved me. He said he was happy I suggested this new lifestyle. He was very much into being in control and having me eagerly do whatever pleased him. We finished eating and paid the bill.

He started driving down the freeway and I asked where we were going. He told me it was a surprise. He needed to get a few things for later. This peaked my interest, as he wasn't normally a shopper. We pulled into the parking lot of an adult toy store.

As we entered the store, the lingerie section was first. He led me by the hand as he looked through the racks. He selected a black vinyl lace-up under bust corset and a pair of black fishnet stockings. He handed them to me to carry.

He then led me into the bondage section. He walked around, reading the back of several boxes and handing me the items he wanted. He got a restraint system- Velcro cuffs that could buckle to leads, a waist belt or to each other. He picked up a ball gag. I asked if that was necessary. He replied that it would keep me quiet when he wanted me to be. He also selected a blindfold and some nipple clamps. He then led me to the counter and told me to pay for it all. He would be outside as he needed to make a phone call.

When I came out to the car, he was just hanging up with whoever he was talking to. He opened the trunk and I placed the bags inside. We got into the car, and he leaned over and kissed me hard. I opened my mouth to his tongue. His left hand cupped my right tit and he rubbed his thumb over my hard nipple. I moaned into his mouth. He began kissing down my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Look at how you are dressed. You are such a little whore. Trying to temp me with your hard nipples poking out of that flimsy shirt. You look so fucking hot."

His hand now on my bare thigh, slowly rubbing further and further up until his fingers slipped under the leg of my shorts. He rubbed my panties over my swollen clit. I lifted my hips to press your hand harder into me.

"Oh God. It feels so fucking good Master, please let me cum. Please let me cum on your hand right now!"

He kept rubbing my clit though my panties. They were soaked. I couldn't believe he was getting me off right here in the parking lot.

He whispered again in my ear. "Yes you little slut, you may cum now."

I felt a gush and not only were my panties soaked, but your hand, my shorts and the car seat were as well. He pulled his fingers out of my shorts and brought them to my lips. I slowly sucked them clean of my pussy juice.

As we drove home, my mind wandered to our purchases. The idea of being tied up, gagged and blindfolded was exciting. I truly would be giving him all of the control. I couldn't stop him if I had wanted to. This is what I wanted. What I had fantasized about for so long.

We stopped at the video store, picked up a movie and some beer and a bottle of wine. We went home, plugged in the movie and had a few drinks. We cuddled on the couch and started kissing and fondling each other.

"Go upstairs and put on your new outfit and model it for me," he instructed.

I went upstairs, a put the sexy outfit on with my shoes he refers to as my "come fuck me pumps". I admired myself in the mirror- including the red welts still on my ass from earlier.

I came down stairs, pretending I was a runway model, stopping to pose, before turning and walking back. He laughed and told me how stunningly beautiful I was in the outfit.

I then noticed he got out the restraints while I was upstairs changing. He told me to come over to him and he placed a cuff on each of my wrists and ankles. He then put the blindfold over my eyes. He clipped the wrist cuffs to each other behind my back and told me to get on my knees. He then clipped the ankle cuffs to each other so that I couldn't get up. He kissed me hard, telling me what a good little slut I was becoming. I then heard the doorbell ring.

"Right on time," he said as you went to answer the door. I heard him talking to another man, but couldn't make out what was being said. I heard footsteps come back into the living room, and I asked who was at the door. He didn't answer.

I felt both of my tits being cupped from behind. He kneaded them with his hands. He pinched my nipples and rolled them between his fingers.

"Oh Master, that feel so damn good."

I felt him come around in front of me and put his wet mouth on my right nipple. He sucked it forcefully. Biting it harder than usual. I cried out a little, but wanted more. He switched to the left nipple, doing the same, while squeezing the right in your fingers.

I then heard the clinking of a chain and felt the sharp pinch of the first nipple clamp, then the second. Pain rushed through my nipples and sent an electrical shock to my clit. It hurt so good. He gave a little tug on the chain, which made me moan a little.

It then sounded like he was getting undressed. I felt his cock press against my lips. I opened my mouth, but he was much larger than usual. I had a hard time getting his big head in my mouth. He didn't give me a break and just kept shoving his huge tool deeper into my mouth. He hit the back of my throat, making me gag and he was not even all the way in.

I wondered if he had gotten some Viagra or something, he was just so much bigger than normal. He pulled on the nipple clamps and he plunged in and out of my waiting mouth. I heard him moan and it confused me. It wasn't his voice at all. I tried to pull away, but he, (whoever he was) grabbed the back of my head and kept fucking my face.

I then heard the real Chris. "Look at what a dirty little slut you are! You love sucking Jack's big cock don't you?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing! He brought his boss over here for me to suck his cock? I felt very vulnerable.

He told me he knew it was always my fantasy to have two men at once. Apparently Jack had watched us having sex the night before at his party and told him how hot it made him. He suggested that Jack come over today.

Jack then pulled out of my mouth, while Chris laid me on my back, attaching each wrist cuff to the ankle cuff on the same side, so that my legs were forced to stay open. I felt very exposed being like this in front of Jack.

I felt hands and mouths roaming my body. I was rubbed and licked from head to toe by the both of them and I was getting so hot. I didn't know which one was doing what.

I then again felt a cock at my lips and I opened wide, not caring who it was.

At the same moment a felt a cock at the entrance to my pussy. Slowly pushing into it. I was being fucked in my mouth and pussy at the same time! It felt so damn good. I then felt a push at my asshole and realized it was the butt plug.

All three holes filled at once has always been my fantasy and he made it happen. I felt so dirty but I couldn't get enough. The cock in my mouth was the first to cum- shooting loads of hot cum down my throat. This made me cum with the most intense orgasm I have ever had, which made the cock in my pussy also explode. Both of them pulled their softening cocks out of my holes, leaving me lay there with cum dripping off my chin and out of my pussy. I heard them both go into the other room, talking for a few minutes and then I heard the front door open and close.

He came back to me, removing the blindfold and unclipping my restraints and pulling me to the couch. I gave you a deep passionate kiss as we lay in each other's arms.

"Thank you Master for fulfilling my fantasy! I feel like such a dirty little slut!" He smiled and hugged me tight.

I drift off to sleep thinking about the events of the weekend. He will be leaving in the morning for the week and I know I will miss him more than ever. I can't imagine what the weekends to come will have in store...

CA_Sub1
CA_Sub1
4 Followers