Not What It Seems Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

"Okay, the silence is killing me. Alin what is going on?!"

Alin didn't know what to say to Hallie. She couldn't tell her about the money, seeing as Hallie would offer to help her. The money was a big sum and she didn't want to burden her.

"Last night...I slept with Jared. We...at the time it felt right... and I –"

"What do you mean it felt right at the time? How could you sleep with him when you are marrying John? Look I'm more than happy if you say you are getting back with Jared. Alin, John cheated on you, and yet you stand by him. You have no worries like children so why give him a chance"

"Hallie, Jared cheated on me too."

Hallie felt like a hypocrite. She was telling her to leave John, yet she doesn't have the courage to do what she told her friend to do. She reminded herself that she needed to think of the children. "Alin, you never even confronted him about it. You just left him."

Alin was frustrated and upset, holding the tears at bay, she hissed back, "Hallie what's done is done. I'm still going to marry John. I hate Jared and you know what, he wants to ruin my life. All he wants is revenge! He keeps going on about how I helped John five years ago about doing something and nearly ruining his business"

Curious now, Hallie continued, "Why don't you ask him A? You know how reckless you're acting right now? It's just an advice, go see Jared tonight and ask him about it"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If Jared thought he was seeing her tonight he had another thing coming. She was preparing for an early night; a nice relaxing bath should help leave her troubles behind...

Banging at her door woke Alin up. It was lucky that someone has because the bath water was starting to get cold, and she could feel a chill creeping in.

She grabbed a towel and tied it round herself, thinking it was Hallie coming over. Lately, Hallie always liked to come over after putting the children to sleep, it was like she was escaping something...but when Alin asked she would always say she was fine.

"Hold on, I'm coming, hey Hal-"

Standing in front of her looking dangerously handsome in a suit was Jared. His mouth curled into a smile staring at her all wet wrapped around in a towel. Her hair was damp but smooth, where Jared ached to run his hands down.

"Do you always greet your guest in just a towel or were you expecting Haltor to come?" His amused face contrasted the harsh words he was saying.

Alin did not expect to see Jared here. Yes she was supposed to meet him at 9 and it was already nearing 10, but she couldn't believe he had the guts to come and see her. His intense gaze made her nervous and made her feel naked. Okay yes she didn't have much on but his lust filled gaze told her every intention he had. When she heard his harsh words she immediately proceeded to slam the door in his face. He was too quick- again.

Jared knew his words pissed her off, so when Alin was about to slam the door, he had seen it coming. He pushed the door, grabbed hold of her waist and picked her up, strolling towards her bedroom.

"Put me down now, or god help you I will call the police! What do you want from me? Did I not make it clear by not coming to see you, that maybe I don't want to see you?"

"Shut up and don't fuck with me Alin. I'm glad you know about our little meeting and since you had no guts to come see me I thought I'll pay you a visit. He laughed harshly and threw her onto the bed. Jared started to loosen his tie.

"What are you doing? I am not having sex with you! Get out of my apartment!"

Jared laughed even more loudly and looked at her before saying, "what else do you think I came here for? Alin you know if you hadn't been such a bitch five years ago this wouldn't happen. If you kept your mouth shut nothing would have happened"

Remembering Hallie's words Alin asked, "Jared I don't know what you are talking about. You know what you did to me so don't twist the truth!"

He was angry. Alin froze. "You wanna know what the fuck you did to me? Aside from you humiliating me, and going to Haltor, remember that contract I told you about? Haltor that bastard and I were both trying to get? You betrayed me and told him about the troubles the company were facing. You are one heartless bitch, you thought I weren't rich enough for you? Well look how it's turned out now." The bitterness mixed with anger was evident in his voice.

Alin was confused, she remembered about the stress Jared faced over the BankSafe scandal but she hadn't told anyone. That fateful night, she went to see John but was too upset to even form a coherent sentence. "Jared I never said anything to him! I was angry and upset but, regardless I knew how important that contract was!" she cried.

His voice now dropped to merely a whisper. The soft tone of his voice contrasted with his actions and words, "You remember when I told you there were two things I hated the most?" He saw tears forming around her eyes and her effort to keep them at bay. "Lies and betrayals, you committed both. I only told two people about the contract and the troubles the company faced- you and Charles. Who do you think I would trust more? He is my most trusted assistant who has been working for me for years. Stop lying to me"

It was no use. Whatever she said would not have made a difference. He believed she was lying and she also knew Charles wouldn't betray him so what was the point in telling him it wasn't her? She unwrapped the towel from her body and tossed it aside. She was half lying on the bed while Jared was standing at the foot of the bed. The position he was standing was intimidating. Lifting her head to look into his eyes she saw a surprised glint. She couldn't marry John. Was it love that she felt for Jared? She didn't know but he had the power to stir something in her. Right now she wanted him and to forget how much he despised her.

Jared was expecting an explanation or at least a further denial from her but she remained quiet. She was guilty. He was contradicting himself. He hated lies yet he desperately wanted her to tell him it wasn't true. His anger was about to consume his judgment, when Alin suddenly unwrapped herself from the towel like a present. She was exquisite. Was she trying to use sex to shut him up? Jared thought and the corner of his mouth curled upwards into a brief smile. She was breathing, which made her breast rise and fall.

He knew she was really nervous, her inexperience showing. Jared felt himself harden at the sight she made against the white sheets, like an innocent goddess. He didn't approach her, enjoying her discomfort at not knowing what to do next.

Alin was confused and didn't know what to do. She was new to the ways between men and women so when she tossed the towel aside, she thought Jared would make the move. Feeling really nervous, she let her instinct take over and slowly lifted herself from the bed and moved to where Jared was standing. Alin heard him take a sharp intake of breath. She was affecting him more than he let on. Feeling bolder she slowly lifted her hands to further loosen his tie and moved her hands to release his buttons one by one. She took this opportunity to trail the column of his neck with hot kisses, while still teasingly unbuttoning his shirt.

When the last button was undone she pushed his shirt aside, let it fall to the floor and started stroking his abdomen all the way to his hard chest. Finally she wrapped her arms around his neck and trailed her kisses to his lips. Alin boldly licked his lips, seeking entrance with her hot tongue.

Jared was on fire. He came to fuck her and then tell her the deal. Now the tables were turned and she was gradually seducing him. He felt her unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers. Alin didn't proceed to push his trousers down, instead she pushed herself against his hardness.

He was about to explode like an untried school boy. Jared couldn't let her fuck with his mind. He pushed her on the bed, while he stripped off the remaining clothing. He didn't immediately move to her. His gaze was burning hot. He took in her now dried hair, tousled and spread out, on the white sheet, like fine silk. Her cheeks were tainted with a faint shade of pink as she blushed at seeing his hard cock. He still didn't move.

His lustful gaze now traveled to her swollen breasts. Her aroused peaks were beginning to harden. Still, he didn't move. As much as he wanted to take her there and then, he wanted to appreciate and enjoy her beauty. "I want to fuck you. But first I want to taste you"

His gaze traveled to her flat stomach and her shapely legs before resting on her pussy. He could smell and see the glistening juices seeping from her.

"Jared ...-"Alin moaned.

Her sultry tone nearly made him lose control. He gently kneeled before the foot of the bed and pulled her closer. Her legs were dangling off the bed and Jared started to lightly stroke her legs, and slowly moving to her inner thigh. "Alin, baby, tell me you want me. Tell me you need me to be inside you" Jared was holding onto what little control he had left. He needed the words to be spoken.

Alin was so aroused, at that point she would have said anything, "Jared I want you." His hand moved closer to her pussy and slightly stroked the outer lip. She moaned appreciatively. "Oh god, Jared please I need you...I need you inside me"

Hearing her sweet cries, he gently pulled her closer to him and tenderly opened her to him. Alin was confused with Jared intention. She had her legs spread and her pussy on display for his hungry gaze. She blushed. She tried to sit up so she could pull him to rest on top of her and feel him inside her, however Jared had other ideas.

"Baby, I love it when you blush. Open your legs for me. I wanna see what's mine"

She disliked his possessive tone, but it also made her weak at the knees. She was so pre-occupied with his tone that it took a second for her to register Jared's bold tongue slowly licking her slit.

"Jared, what...oh god what ...Jared what are you doing" Alin was panting, the pleasure hitting her hard.

"I wanna taste you. You taste so fucking sweet. I want you to come so hard you will never think of another man again." With that statement Jared moved to her clit and suckled hard, using that opportunity to insert a finger in her. He pumped his finger in and out of her adding a second one. He continued to suck on her engorged clit and was rewarded with more of her sweet juices.

"Oh Jared...Jared I want...I want to..." Alin couldn't control her sweet cries. She hated the fact she couldn't seem to control herself. She could see the smug grin he had when he heard her cry his name again and again. He continued to suckle her now swollen clit and watch her close her eyes in ecstasy. Looking at the pleasure written all over her face, reminded Jared of his rock-hard cock. The tip was oozing pre-cum. He sucked one last time before moving away from her sweet pussy, He heard her moan in disappointment.

Jared couldn't hold it any longer; he laid her head on the pillow, so that she was comfortable and positioned himself on top of her.

He slowly entered his throbbing cock into her, hearing her impatient moans. He slowly thrust in and out of her creating a gentle rhythm. When she started to eagerly meet his thrust he started to pick up the pace and thrust into her harder and deeper.

"Alin say my name. Say your mine." Jared was panting. He couldn't control his need to fully possess her. "Alin say it, say your fucking mine now!" Jared suddenly pulled her up so that she was straddling his lap. He placed his manhood at her entrance and thrust up slowly, while she had her arms around his neck.

The position was so intimate with Alin whispering in his ear what Jared so wanted to hear, "Jared...I'm...Jared I'm yours..."

He stopped his movement and let her set the pace. Alin was now rocking herself on his cock driving Jared crazy. He was fondling her breasts while she teased him immensely. Both was on the verge of climax, but wanted the moment to last. Jared started to thrust upwards faster and deeper into her, as Alin's moans became louder.

"Jared...Oh god I want-"

Both were washed over by an orgasm more intense than yesterday, with Jared growling his powerful release. No woman had ever made him lose control like this beautiful woman in his arms. He slipped out of her and pulled her close kissing her tenderly. He placed her head on his chest while they drifted off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Never in her life has she felt so content yet confused with what she was doing. Alin looked up to see a sleeping Jared. He was beautiful even more so in the morning light. His slight stubble and his harsh features should have made him intimidating but he was charmingly attractive.

Alin sighed. This was going to be their last time. She deeply regretted it, but she couldn't allow herself to sleep with Jared anymore, knowing that she would eventually stupidly fall in love with him, or accept his dominance over her.

She wouldn't marry John, yet she can never stay with Jared. They had too much misunderstanding. Alin got up quietly and was about to walk to the bathroom, when Jared's hands snaked around her waist and pulled her back on the bed. One hand remained holding onto her waist while his face was buried in the back of her neck. His other hand started to caress her breasts. "Where do you think you're going? You running off again?"

Yet again, he was trying to play with her mind. His wandering hand and his seductive tone made Alin moan softly. His hand moved further down so that he was lightly touching her folds. He groaned when he found her wet.

"Oh god baby you're so wet. You can't wait for me to fuck you again."Jared was about to roll on top of Alin when she pushed him away and proceeded to get up.

Panting she whispered, "we can't do this anymore...I'll give you the money back somehow. I can't continue to sleep with you. It's...wrong."

Alin noticed the shift in the way he looked at her, from lust to irritation and anger. "Alin you know what I'll tell you what the deal is. You fucking need me. You have two choices: you can't pay back the money we both know that, so either my partner's debt collector come and fuck you up every day, or you be a good little girl and let me fuck you whenever I want. A high-class whore is worth $10,000. You owe me $5 million plus interest. Two years, in my bed willingly for two years and the debt is wiped out. "

"Let me remind you my partner is an impatient man, and so is his people. They aren't here to play games with you and neither am I. I will fuck you up until you pay back every single penny, I promise you I will."

Why did he have to treat her with no respect? Yet again tears were forming but she refuses to shed a single tear for this man, she didn't want to look at him. Softly Alin replied, "So what you're saying is as long as I remain your sex toy, the debt is wiped out? Or shall I say as long as I whore myself out to you I no longer owe you anything?"

Jared saw her upset expression and really wanted to hold back, but he reminded himself that she had brought it on herself. He hated liars and that was exactly what she was. "Call it what you want, but I expect you to attend the Cullen's anniversary party next week with me. I want Haltor humiliated, and most importantly I want the whole world to know how you crawled back into my bed."

Emotions threatened to overwhelm and consume Alin, but she told herself to be strong. "I want to shower. I have work and Ryan wouldn't appreciate my lateness."

Alin's response threw Jared off-balance. He was expecting her to scream and shout. She put on a bathrobe and was about to open the bedroom door, when she turned round. She had to remain separate and not succumb to his touches or fall in love like she stupidly did before. Alin looked up and looked at him with determination in her eyes, "Jared you know, continue to 'fuck' me whenever you want, but I'm not yours. You will never have me anyway other way than sex. I hate you...and I wished I had never known you."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He stared at the closed door in shock. "I wished I had never known you." Her words kept repeating itself in his head. Jared could hear her sobs even though the shower was on. Battling with his inner demons he really wanted to go to the bathroom and hold her close... he couldn't.

Jared never mixed business with pleasure, always remaining cool and ruthless when dealing with anything related with business. To him, Alin was supposed to be a business transaction. She owns him money, so now she was paying with her body. Was it really that simple?

No, he had loved her, but now he wanted to hurt her as badly as she had hurt him. Jared couldn't think straight. After Alin, he had not committed himself into any relationship, instead enjoying the full bachelor lifestyle and fucking any women he wanted. But now he didn't want to be with any other woman, and that bothered him. Regardless, he had two years to fuck her until he got tired of her, maybe even after six months he would move on.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alin washed and scrubbed every inch of her body, until her skin was raw and painful. She wanted to eliminate any trace of Jared on her body. She couldn't hold in her tears any longer.

She had done so before she got in the shower, not wanting Jared to hear or witness her cries and see through her weakness, thinking that the running water could conceal her loud cries. In a way she was happy she had left Jared five years ago. He was a heartless bastard and if she was a young nineteen year old dealing with him now, she would probably have killed herself- like her mother had. Alin was glad she finally knew the real Jared Valentine.

What surprised Alin, though was the fact she didn't feel bad for John. She never felt she could trust him...though now that she thought about it Jared didn't fare any better. Now as her mind returned to a more logical state, she turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around her shattered body. The physical pain of her scrubbing was evident, though it was the emotional pain that damage her completely. Alin couldn't hear anything outside so she assumed Jared was gone. She was wrong.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jared was deep in thought, when she opened her bedroom door. Wrapped in a towel, with her hair draping down and her lips slightly bruised due to his aggressive kisses yesterday, Jared looked at her captivating form. Yesterday she was in a towel, but with the morning light shining in now, she was like an exquisite gift sent down from heaven. He felt his cock hardening under the covers. However, her eyes had said all he needed to know about her desire for him. Her slightly swollen eyes from the crying and the sadness told him she despised him. She turned around, facing away from him to get dressed.

Knowing that she was so innocent and shy and unbeknown at the fact that the act was actually arousing him further more, she slid on her panties with her back to him.

Jared should have used honeyed words to re-ignite her desire for him, but he didn't, his wound from five years ago had not recovered. He wanted to hurt her until she felt the same as he had.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alin was shocked when she opened her bedroom door and noticed Jared still in her bed, sitting up and deep in thought. The situation was awkward and she wanted to tell him to get out of her apartment. She couldn't. He had won. Alin didn't look at him, but she had noticed his powerful gaze following her every movement. She noticed the desire in his eyes, and cursed herself for not getting change in the bathroom. Innocently, she turned around to get dressed, hoping by not witnessing her naked body, his desire would magically disappear.

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers