Not What It Seems Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

"I understand, but really I want you to know I love you." she tried to sound as sincere as possible. Faye knew she probably did love Jared to a certain extent, but it was money she loved more. "But before we say goodbye can you at least hold me like you used to? Please?"

Jared knew she was playing some sort of game, hoping that with the intimate and physical contact it would somehow flare his desire, leading to him bending her over the desk and fucking her. Whatever, anything just so she will shut up and get the fuck out of his office.

He embraced her, as Faye sobbed. Jared knew she was definitely crying over the fact that she had lost a billionaire 'boyfriend.'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alin skipped happily to the office, noticing the lights for the whole of the upper headquarters were still on. This was a sure indication he was still here. She now literally ran to the office, it had been too long since she had seen him.

Before she reached for the door, the sight in front of her confirmed everything she needed to know. He was stroking her hair as he tenderly held her, whispering in her ear. Alin knew no explanation was needed. She wanted to go into the office and demand to know what was going on. But what use was that? It would be worse if Jared told her face to face he no longer wanted her.

Nine months, he had lied to her for nine months, telling her how much he loved her. Alin backed away from the office and ran away. Anywhere, as long as it was far away from Jared. Frantically she dialed for Hallie, but her phone was engaged. Then she tried the one person she knew Jared hated. It would make her feel slightly better knowing what she did would piss him off.

As she waited for the dial tone, it finally hit what Jared had done. Tears of hurt, anger, frustration, disappointment consumed her. Was every man the same? Would she be fated to walk down the same road as her mother?

"Hello"

"John...I...please can you pick *hiccup* me up" Her words were unclear and she was constantly hiccuping.

John didn't want to pick up the phone seeing as he was so worn out from the session he just had with the cute blond currently fast asleep in his arm. But it wouldn't stop ringing, when he looked at the caller ID, he realized it must be important, "Alin? Is that you? What's wrong?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Faye had done a good job. After he had picked Alin up and taken her to his apartment she had told him everything she witnessed. Everything was going to be his.

"Charles, I need you to do one more thing for me. Contact the NYC Daily Post and every major magazine you can think of, and tell them Alin Fanning the fiance of JARED FUCKING VALENTINE is in my apartment."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

NYC Daily Post: "Love triangle! A week before the most anticipated wedding: The lives of Alin Fanning, IT bachelor Jared Valentine and John Haltor revealed!

"Alin, what the fuck? Why did you visit Haltor late at night?" Jared was furious when he saw the report. She had come out of his apartment, indicating she had stayed the night.

"Jared, it's over. Faye Morlan, Your so-called ex-girlfriend told me about your relationship. No, don't explain, I saw her at your office yesterday."

"Alin it's not what you think-"The line was dead.

Again and again he tried calling her, leaving voice mails on her phone constantly. However his calls stopped the next day when he realized what she had done.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Jared, people are selling our shares, the value is dropping dramatically, within a few hours they will be worth nothing, if we don't issue a statement ASAP!"

He was in deep shit. The scandal concerning the two executives were leaked out, E-BID.com canceled the contract and had demanded compensation since they had also been dragged into the scandal. The compensation was likely to be over $15million.

"...I would never do anything to hurt you."

But she did. She had betrayed him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers
12