Not What It Seems Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers

Now dropping his grip on her waist, he held her hand and went inside the mansion, with the flashes and shouting from the paparazzi behind them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After his split with Alin, Jared had avoided every social event. Aside from wanting to humiliate Alin and Haltor, his second reason for coming to the Cullen's anniversary was to reconnect with his business associates and contacts, so there were many occasion when Jared was forced into deep discussions with other business associates.

However, whenever he attended these events, being a millionaire bachelor, meant that many of his business associates were forever trying to set him and their daughters up. He was never interested nor remotely attracted to any of them. Still politeness meant he had to endure their efforts of trying to seduce him or endless boring conversations. He was currently listening to Amy or whatever the fuck her name was talk about some boring shit.

"Jared, god I haven't seen you since ages, you know..."

Jared had noticed that Alin was no longer by his side. He understood that this might have been boring as fuck for her, but still she could have fucking told him she wanted to go somewhere else.

He scanned the room to see where the fuck she was.

"...and I've got a new apartment near your pent house. You've missed my housewarming, you know maybe you can come round my house and I can, you know show you round..."

Finally he saw her.

Fuck! There he was feeling a tiny bit guilty for bringing her here, knowing that she hated it, then leaving her on her own. But fuck no. She was fucking enjoying herself,

She was center of attention of every fucking male in the room. She looked so happy, smiling adoringly at the other men, possibly flirting back! To make matters worse, there were always a string of men begging for her attention. It infuriated him that every time he left her side some fucking bastards would talk to her, occasionally brushing their hands against hers, or asking for a dance, where they touched her intimately. He was angry, she belonged to him!

"...Jared, Jared...are you even listening to me-"

"Sorry, you were saying?"

He composed himself. Fuck he would never let anyone see how much this bitch could affect him. Jared continued to pretend to pay attention to Amy's pathetic effort at seducing him, constantly touching him everywhere. After becoming totally apparent that her efforts were going nowhere she excused herself.

"Jared, I can see why you and Alin, shall we say reconnected again?"

Jared turned to see James, one of his business partners looking at Alin slyly, while talking to him.

"So tell me, why do you think we reconnected again?" He watched Alin naturally holding the attention of the men she was talking to, while they practically drooled over her.

James smiled, "She is...well with a body like that I can see why it's so hard for you to forget her. I admire you for getting her back, what a few weeks before she marries Haltor. I'm truly impressed."

Jared knew every man in the room was eying her up. Who wouldn't? She was effortlessly sexy and surprisingly down-to-earth for someone who possessed such beauty and intelligence. Jared laughed at the fact inside, no she wasn't any of that, everything was an act for men to fall at her feet. It seemed she had succeeded, as he was the only one who could look past her facade.

The women in the room hated her, but every man in the room WANTED her. Right now, Alin was deep in conversation with one of 'New York's trust fund kids' and he was stroking her hand affectionately.

Jared was burning with rage as he noticed Alin did not stop the kid from touching her or distant herself from him. "Jared, I must say if you don't keep an eye on her, she's bound to do a runner on you, those trust fund kids are preying on her-"

Jared was furious. So many years in business had taught Jared one of the most important things: don't show your real emotions. "They might all want her," he stated arrogantly, "but she belongs to me." He had enough. He specifically told her he didn't share, yet she was flirting with other men in front of him. Fuck, no one played him like that!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alin was beyond furious when she arrived at the event. It was either receiving snide remarks from others about 'poor John', having to avoid gossips about her new relationship, listening to Jared talk business, or watching him flirt with other women IN FRONT of her. Half way through listening to Amy's blatant attempt at seducing him and no attempt on his part to stop it, she left him to clear her head.

"Can I get you a drink?"

Alin turned around to see a man in his late thirties smiling affectionately at her.

She smiled back, "Thank you."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Soon, she realized her mistake. His friend decided to join them and now she was pretty much stuck between men boasting about how much they make on a daily basis and having to remain looking interested. She decided to carry on pretending to listen while looking around the room for Jared.

She felt sick. He was now openly flirting back with Amy, while she continued to touch him affectionately.

Alin was fuming! He was flirting with other women so openly. Well, she thought if he wanted to make a fool out of her and play these stupid games with her, she would outdo him. Alin started to forget about Jared and the woman, trying hard to concentrate on the people around her.

After a few minutes of talking to Steven, Alin found he was the only genuinely nice person at the event. He was sweet and told her he had seen her work, giving her his business card, and asking if she could design his new headquarters! She was having such a good time in Steven's company when he suddenly stopped talking and looked past her.

Alin turned to see an angry looking Jared. He approached them but didn't say anything to her, instead turning his attention to Steven, almost as if he was sizing him up.

He reached out to shake Steven's hand, gripping on it harder than necessary, "Jared Valentine."

"Steven Daniels, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Jared said without meaning it at all. "So how is it that I see you engaging in deep conversation with my girlfriend?" He watched her uncomfortable expression.

"Jared we were talking about-"

"Honey, I'm joking!" He nuzzled her neck, placing light kisses everywhere.

Alin relaxed instantly. He had looked angry minutes earlier, almost as if he was mad at her talking to Steven.

"Alin, I think it's time to leave, we have some unfinished business to attend to."

They abruptly left the Cullen's anniversary, after only staying for less than two hours, Jared was so fucking angry. He saw the way she was flirting with every man. Of course he would never show it...yet.

He didn't say a word in the car. The journey was long and painful, Alin stayed facing away from him, looking out of the window.

The silence was killing her. There was a foreboding tension brewing in the air. She didn't know why he suddenly switched from being all nice and charming to being an irritable jerk.

They had been driving round for a while now. Alin knew they weren't going back to her apartment, nor his suite, she wasn't sure where, but it hit her, when they reached Times Square. His pent house...the house they were going to live in after they marry...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The elevator ride, remained quiet, the tension was building and building, almost to a breaking point. When they went inside the house, Alin had the urge to explore. Five years ago, Jared had put her in charge of the interior design and furnishing. It surprised her that he hadn't changed anything.

A sudden wave of nostalgia hit her as she stood and looked out of the full length glass panel. She had stood at the exact same place when Jared had shown her around, she had been excited with how big the place was and how spectacular the view was, nothing has changed, the night view was even more beautiful, but it was memories that made her dread being back here.

Jared wanted her. Fuck it, just looking at her from the back, made his cock twitch, but he wanted to teach her a lesson for what she did tonight.

Alin noticed Jared behind her, looking at her intently, from the reflection on the window, it wasn't clear but his gaze was almost predatory... she turned, and at that moment Jared pushed her against the glass window.

"What are you doing?!" she screamed, he was using his body to trap her in, he looked at her hungrily.

"What the fuck am I doing? What did I say five days ago!?"

"I don't know-"

"I said, I don't fucking share, didn't I?" his voice suddenly switched to a softer tone, almost a whisper, but it was cold and dangerous.

So he was angry! He was such a manipulating and possessive bastard, acting as if nothing was wrong but he was angry at the fact that she was talking to Steven. Now it was Alin's turn to be angry, so it was okay for him to talk to other women, yet when she did it, he automatically went crazy. She wouldn't accept his hypocrisy!

She tried in vain to push him, "What is wrong with you!? I was talking, not having sex with them! What about you? So it's okay for you to have girls and models throwing themselves at you, but I'm not allowed to talk-"

He crushed his mouth against hers forcefully, silencing her. So she was talking to other men as a form of revenge? Or was she jealous? Jared didn't believe in the latter, didn't want to, she was a whore who craved attention, right? She continued to push his chest. After a few minutes of struggle, to her horror she was slowly giving in. His lips curved up into a smile, she was giving in and he knew she wouldn't stop. She couldn't.

Jared ended the kiss, knowing full well she didn't want it to stop. He stepped back to admire her against the back drop of the night view. The white dress made her look innocent, though her full seductive red lips and the way the dress revealed half of her curves screamed the opposite. She had her eyes closed, almost as if she was memorizing his lips on her. Jared turned one of the chairs around and sat down.

Alin opened her sultry eyes, struggling to comprehend the overwhelming desire and passion he ignited in her. He was sitting down, which should have made him less intimidating, but his posture and arrogance made him annoyingly tempting. He was staring at her hungrily.

"Strip...slowly."

His words were a command and should have infuriated her...but it didn't, she bit her lip unintentionally, trying hard to contain a moan Hhis words combined with the way he looked at her, made her even more wet.

"But- but the glass-"

"Baby, the windows are blacked out...no one is allowed to see this body apart from me..."

His words made it a relief, though she had never done this before- it was so embarrassing. She bit her lip nervously, "Jared, I don't know how to do it-"

Fuck, Jared didn't know what to say, just words coming out of her mouth made him hard. He knew she was innocent when it came down to sex, but everything she says always seems to tease him.

"Take off your dress... slowly unzip the side...and let it fall onto the floor."

His voice was gentle but unmistakably seductive. Alin brushed her hair to the side, then followed his command, unzipping her dress slowly, she noticed he was shifting in his chair and realized the effect she had on him! Alin decided to tease him further by clutching her curled hair with one hand while holding the zipped dress against herself with the other, then biting down on her lower lip, she looked at him flirtatiously, letting him know she was playing with him. As she saw his eyes shifting from desire to a full predatory glint, she let loose her grip on the dress and let it slide off her curves.

"Leave your panties and heels...take everything off --now."

She stepped out of the white dress that was pooled at her feet, and took out the clip that was securing some of her hair. She shook her head, so that her long brown hair was loose, and had the 'just got out of bed' look. Jared was so turned on, not even bothering to hide his arousal, he wanted so badly to stroke his cock while watching her put on a little show for him, but he didn't want her to know how much control she had over him. She delicately lowered both straps of her bra, before reaching behind and unclasping it. Alin let it fall to the floor, and stood there in her heels, the necklace and her red lacy panties.

His breath caught in his throat, he watched her standing in front of him, seductively with nothing but one more item of clothing that couldn't even conceal anything. The necklace was nestled between her breasts and her hair was curled and wild, making her look deviously sinful.

"Alin, baby come here." He beckoned her over the short distance. Everything about fighting him went out of her mind.

He pulled her onto his lap, letting her straddle him, while feeling his growing hardness. Jared could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy, as it left a damp spot on his trousers.

She parted her lips to elicit a moan and Jared took this chance to enter her mouth with his tongue. Alin was expecting Jared to be aggressive, but he was leisurely curling his tongue around hers, the sensations he created was making her pussy tingle, she started to grind herself against him, hoping to relieve the tension building.

Jared used his finger to lightly stroke her inner thigh, then pushing her panties to the side, he softly traced his finger up and down her slit. Then he used two fingers to rub up and down either side of her clit, eliciting a loud moan from her.

Alin was on fire. His tongue was mimicking what he was doing with his wicked fingers. He smiled, knowing he was giving her so much pleasure with just his fingers. His fingers became more urgent tracing up and down or rubbing circles on her clit, his kiss lingering with a subtle heat to it. The sensation, however was overwhelming and she started to respond even more urgently to the kiss.

Jared had other ideas, once he saw the urgency in her kiss, he pulled away but gently drew part of her lower lip with him punctuating the fact that no matter what, he was always in charge when it came to sex.

Alin groaned when he pulled away from the kiss, she closed her eye at the lost sensation of his kiss, but relieved his fingers were still pleasuring her. The sensations were curling in her lower belly. She knew she was growing increasingly desperate, if he pulled away his fingers now she would definitely slap him for teasing her to the point of insanity...

He pulled his fingers away at that moment, as if he read her mind. Alin's eyes snapped open in anger, lust and frustration. His triumph smile was back, arrogantly indicating that he was in control, but before Alin could do anything, he drew his fingers to his lips and sucked on them, sucking her arousal off his fingers. He looked at her, watching her every expression, while sucking on his fingers and moaned, tasting her sweetness.

After sucking off every last bit of her wetness on his finger, he used that finger to trace her nipple, feeling it harden underneath his touch, he bent his head down to lick her nipple, before sucking on it. Alin threw her head back and moaned, wreathing on his lap.

"Jared- please, god stop teasing me!"

At her desperate pleas, he stood and she immediately wrapped her long legs around his waist He never once stopped sucking her delicious nipples. He was now painfully hard as he urgently carried her to his bedroom.

Although he was so desperate, he still remained gentle, lowering her onto the bed as calmly as he could, he was about to strip himself naked as quickly as possible, when she sat up from the bed, brushed his hand away to undo the buttons for him, then moving to unbuckle his belt, pushing his pants and boxer briefs down together slowly.

She looked up at him, and uttered the words that made him growl in a pool of lust, "Jared - I want to touch you...I want to taste you."

Before he could respond she darted her tongue out to lick the tip of his cock, using her hands to stroke his length. Jared was flushed with happiness at the fact she was initiating this without any trace of reluctance. She stopped licking his tip, but engulfed the head clumsily and sucked on it, then swirling her tongue around the tip again. He smiled at how innocent she was, yet how much that actually turned him on.

This was her first time giving oral pleasure, she was already so good, Jared thought of how much he would like it if she practiced on him more often... Jared rolled his eyes at the powerful sensations, he was about to come, but he didn't want to end it now, instead he gently pushed her away and knelled on the bed. He tilted and bent his head to capture her lips for a kiss, while slowly lowering her on the bed again, she broke away from the kiss and looked at him with a renewed urgency, "Jared, please no more teasing, I need you-"

He didn't want to tease her anymore, he was teasing himself as well so he quickly rolled her panties down her legs, before throwing the drenched material onto the floor. She was naked save the necklace. He liked that this was the only thing she was wearing, because it truly marked her as his.

Even with his painfully hard cock, Jared found he didn't want to rush this, he wanted to savor it. At that moment it was hard to distinguish whether this was lovemaking or sex. He knew it was crazy but watching her with other men made him so fucking jealous. He wanted her to scream his name in the throes of passion, he wanted her to remember that he is the only one who could give her so much pleasure.

He entered her inch by inch, then pulling out and tracing his cock on her wetness, he heard her groan in frustration,

"Alin...fuck" he groaned before thrusting into her, one swift movement. He heard her whimper in pain and pleasure. She was still so tight, and his invasion was sure to cause her discomfort. He stilled his movement letting her adjust. Jared felt her relaxing underneath him, he propped himself onto his elbows, so he could look at her expression when he made love to her. She had her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted as she moaned silently and her silky hair splayed all over his bed. This time was different from the previous time ; he didn't fuck her. His strokes were gentle and deep, sending chills down her spine as a familiar sensation started to build.

Jared knew he was close, but still he refused to pound relentless into her, instead he lifted her up so that he could wrap his arms around her, before slowly thrusting in, he bent his head down and drew a nipple into his mouth sucking on it leisurely, before ascending his kisses upwards, until he landed on her lips. Jared licked her lip, seeking entrance into her moist mouth. Before long, Alin felt the building sensations boil over as she screamed her climax, muffled by his kiss. Feeling her spasm, he moved in and out of her, until her second contractions, threw him over the edge and he thrust one final time before coming deep inside her.

They were panting heavily, after a night of arguing, shameless teasing on both their parts and hot urgent lovemaking, they were exhausted. Jared rolled onto his side taking her with him, so that she was nestled into him. Sleep took both of them with his cock still inside her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alin awoke to the strong smell of coffee, touching the other side of the bed, she was alone. After last night, she didn't know how to proceed. They still hated each other, right? Well she knew she definitely did.

Alin rose from the bed to look for her dress...she groaned it was outside! She didn't want to walk outside naked. Looking around, she found one of his discarded white shirts and slipped it on, opening the door slightly, she saw Jared, topless not that she was noticing or anything, sitting on a stool near the kitchen top, drinking and smoking, deep in thought.

Ascii
Ascii
185 Followers